Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

Haru's eyes opened wide from the shock and he blushed wildly again. He felt really embarassed, being carried like that, although he knew this was the best solution. "Just put me down quickly" he mumbled, looking down, being too embarassed to look the guy in the eyes.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

Akke hummed softly and smiled down at him. "you're blushing~" he teased. He gently set Haru down on his bed and pulled the covers over him, tucking him in like a child. "well, get some rest. I'm going to head out but I'll be back soon. Just call me if you need anything"

The feel of his soft bed under him and the cold sheets over him, made his eyes close, sleep almost taking over. But before he lost conciousness, he managed to mumble, "I will call you, just put my phone beside me please.." He sighted, feeling comfortable and that was the last thing he remembered.

Akke got Haru's phone from the living room and put next to his bed. He gently brushed the man's hair out of his face, smiling gently at his sleeping expression. He left the apartment for a couple hours to get himself some more food and pick stuff up for Haru.

Haru was suddenly jolted wide awake, his heart beating like crazy, catching his breath. Did I had a nightmare? He turned, so he was lying on his back, trying to remember what he dreamt, but coming nowhere. Then the memories of what happened rushed into his head all at once and he started to shake, feeling sick. Turning to the side, he pulled his knees up, trying to calm himself. Was it really not a dream? Did I really enter into a contract with a demon? He still couldn't make himself fully accept, that that guy was a demon. But he did saw him make gold out of nowhere..

Akke walked into the apartment with a large grocery bag full of food. He had left the door unlocked when he left so he wouldn't have to wake Haru up. He poked his he'd into the bedroom and grinned. "oh, you're awake. Perfect." he stepped into the room. "I brought you some food"

Haru tensed, when he heard the demon is back. He didn't quite know how to act around him now. Did the contract made him Akke's master or was it the other way around? And did he sell his soul for this? Aren't demons the servant of satan? Haru scolded himself then, thinking about such stupid things. He raised himself into the sitting position. "Welcome back" he said, his voice trembling slightly "thank you for the food."

Akke kicked off his shoes and sat down at the foot of the bed, crossing his legs. "are you doing okay?" he asked, watching Haru's expression. He pulled some fruit, nuts and chocolate. "I brought these for you, it should help you get your energy back"

Haru was still uncomfortable around the demon, but he acted exactly the same as before and that calmed him down a little. "Now that I got some rest, I'm okay. And I would love some chocolate.." He reached with his hand towards the guy sitting at the end of the bed, waiting for him to hand the chocolate over.

"of course, master~" Akke teased him, he had no intention of actually calling Haru that but wanted to see his reaction. He put a bar of chocolate in the man's hand. "or would you like me to feed it to you?" he grinned mischievously. He could guess that Haru was a bit confused by the situation, but he had no intention of explaining anything unless he was asked to.

Haru's face got all red, when he was called master. He didn't want to be his master, he just wanted to get that money and that's it. He should have thought better, before agreeing to do this. He snatched the chocolate out of the guy's hands, accidentaly touching him. He mumbled something about not needing anyone to feed him, then started to eat the chocolate, not daring to look the guy in the eyes. He felt a slight tingling on the spot, where their skin touched.

Akke burst out laughing at the man's reaction. "relax, I'm just messing with you" he lay down by Haru's feet and smiled up at him. "you have such cute reactions" he said casually. "getting all worked up about that..." he curled up and sighed softly. "can I take a nap here?"

"it isn't funny" Haru answered, pouting a little. The guy really helped him a lot though, so he should be nice to him. If he was really a demon, who could make things appear out of thin air, Haru might have a need of him in the future too. It was weird, seeing another guy laying at his feet. "Yes of course, you can take a nap. Do you want me to move, so you'll have the bed for yourself?"

"nah, I'm fine here. It's probably too soon to ask to snuggle up with you while I sleep though..." Akke chuckled softly. "By the way, you're not afraid of snakes at you?" he yawned and pulled his knees to his chest, ready to fall asleep any second.

"Who said anything about snuggling up??" Haru screamed, blushing again. What's wrong with this guy?? And why do I get like this around him?? "I meant to move from the bed, so you would have enough space and everything.." he continued, this time more calmly. "And why do you ask me that? I get shivers when I see a snake.." Haru made a disgusted face, when he said that.

Akke sat up with a groan. "damn it... I guess I can't take a nap then..." he rubbed his eyes. "all demons have an animal form... Mine is a snake and I can't sleep when I'm not in it" he grumbled, feeling tired and grumpy that he couldn't just go to sleep.

"W-what?? Please tell me that you're kiding" Hiro groaned, not wanting to admit that he's afraid of snakes. He quickly got out of bed, deciding it will be best if he let the demon rest and disappear from here. "Look, you can just have the bed, I'll just go do some house chores or something" he said, moving backwards towards the door.

"okay... Wake me up in a couple hours..." Akke said with a yawn. He moved towards the spot Haru had been sleeping in, his body slowly shifting until he was a huge pitch black snake. He burrowed under the covers and found a place that was warm from the man's body.

Wide-eyed, Haru watch the scene before him, shivrs going down his spine. No, no, this isn't happening, it isn't happening.. He turned around and escaped from the room, slaming the door shut behind him. He chrashed on the couch, still stunned by what he saw. He didn't know what was worse, seeing someone turn into a snake before his eyes or the snake itself. He didn't have the strenght to do anything right now, the fear and shock exhausting him, so he just closed his eyes for a second..

Akke hissed softly in annoyance as the door slammed. He curled up tightly and began to drift to sleep. He wondered if Haru had been frightened by his form. He could guess that he would never be invited to stay the night. Akke quickly fell asleep, staying in his snake form the whole time he was asleep.

Haru drowsily opened his eyes. He looked around, seeing it's already dark outside. He jumped out of the couch, realising he fell asleep, when he just wanted to rest a little. It was already late, morning coming soon, but he already felt refreshed. And when he remembered what was lying in his bed, he realised sleep is really not an option now. Instead, he went to take a shower, to waken himself up completely.

Akke woke up when he heard the shower running. He sleepily slithered down off the bed and towards the bathroom. He was still sleepy and felt very cold, being a cold blooded creature. He was still in his snake form when he pushed the bathroom door open and curled up in the corner to enjoy the warm steam from Haru's shower.

Haru felt rejuvenated after the shower and he was drying his face, when he stepped out of it. He dried himself off, not noticing he wasn't alone in the bathroom anymore. He realised, he didn't bring any clothes to change, since they were in his bedroom, which was off limits right now. He sighted, deciding on what should he do.

Akke uncoiled and slithered towards the shower, hissing in annoyance as the room began to cool. He was too comfortable to bother changing back into his human form and he didn't even consider how Haru might react to his presence. For the time being he just wanted to find a warm place to curl up.

Haru froze, noticing something moving with the corner of his eye. He turned slowly, seeing the big black snake coming towards him. He screamed and started to move backwards, away from it, but he was too frantic to escape and he slipped on the wet floor. All he could do now, was to wait for the snake tor each him and he closed his eyes in terror.