Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

Akke froze when Haru fell, his body shuddered and he changed back into his human form. He hurried over to the young man and frowned. "hey, are you okay? Sorry, I didn't think I would scare you that much" he crouched down next to him and held out his hand to help him up. "jeez, you just freaked out"

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

Haru flinched, when the man offered him his hand, still remembering how he looked in his other form, but he accepted it anyway, not in a state to pick himself up on his own. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Going around like that, scaring people out of their mind!" Haru was really mad at the demon and embarassed too. Only then did he realize, that he was stark naked, blushing crimson.

Akke laughed softly and helped him up. "sorry, I was tired and cold. I didn't think you'd be that scared of me..." he ignored Haru's nudity and pulled him closer. "snakes are cold blooded... I get super cold if I don't have a source of heat..." he wrapped his arms around the man and held him close. "ah... You're so warm"

Haru's mind went into overdrive, when he was pulled into a hug. Akke felt cold, making Haru shiver. He tried to push him away and wiggle out of his embrace, but he incidentally brushed his crotch against him. Sparks of sensation rushed through him, making his thing get bigger a little. He froze, not knowing what to do, since he didn't want the demon see this.

Akke smirked when he felt Haru's reaction against his leg. He hugged the man closer and nuzzled his neck affectionately. "you're so cute" he said, a slight hiss of excitement in his voice. He chuckled softly and let go of Haru.

When Haru's neck was nuzzeled, he only got harder, but then the man backed away and he was left there standing naked in front of him, with an erection starting to form. He tried covering himself with his hands, feeling stupid. "Em..can you bring me some fresh clothes please?" he mumbled, not daring to look the demon in his eyes.

Akke licked his lips lightly. "are you sure? I could help you take care of your little problem" he teased, referring to Haru's erection. He laughed and went to Haru's bedroom to find him something to wear. He knew that the man wouldn't want him to do anything sexual, even if he wanted to.

Haru blushed even more, if that was possible, grateful that the demon exited the bathroom. He looked down and saw that he was almost fully aroused now and just because of that man! Haru groaned, deciding he will just take care of this himself, but first he needed to be alone.

Akke came back after a minute and handed Haru the clothes, letting his hand brush across the man's arm. "I really think that you should just let me take care of you..." he said with a smirk. "I think you'd really enjoy it"

Haru was so tensed, he thought his body might burst. What was about the demon, that made him respond to him like this? But the thought od him jerking him off, was just too embarassing! He shook his head and said with a trembling voice. "I-I'll just go a-and take another shower..because I'm dirty again from falling down." He made sure not to look the demon in the eyes, thinking that he must know what he'll be doing under that shower.

Akke sighed dramatically. "fine, keep all the fun to yourself." he left the room and went to the kitchen. He started to make some breakfast so Haru could eat once he finished showering. The demon couldn't help but imagine what the man was doing in the shower.

Waaa, why is this so awkward?? Haru was standing under the shower, still hard, but embarassed to touch himself. Obviously, the demon knew what he was planning to do right this moment and that made him uncomfortable. He was a little disappointed, when the guy left him alone, but he never planned to admit that! He sighted, realising he was just too shy to do this, even though he was alone in the room. He turned the shower to cold, hoping that will calm him down.

Akke finished making some breakfast and went to the bathroom door. He lightly knocked "Haru, I made breakfast... What's taking so long? Do I need to come in there and help you?" he called through the door, smirking at the thought.

"No! It's okay, I'm coming!" Haru turned the shower off, panicking again. He would probably got hard again, if the demon entered and he finally managed to calm down a little. He was shivering from the cold, so he quickly dried himself off, putting on clothes that Akke fetched for him.

Akke sighed softly and leaned against the wall. "this would have been a lot easier if you would just let me have some fun" he grumbled, sliding down to the floor. "seriously, if things keep going like this you're going to be the most boring human I've ever been in a contract with..."

He opened the door, seeing the demon sitting next to them on the floor. His hand in his hair, he didn't know what to say, feeling really uncomfortable. "I'm not boring! It's just..we barely met and all." He slided down to the floor, next to the guy and started to bite his lip. "You really want to help me? Why?" He was curious why the guy was so willing to do this. Didn't he feel uncomfortable about anything? Well he is a demon..

Akke shrugged and scooted a little closer to him. "its fun and you're cute, do I really need any more of a reason?" he lightly ran his fingers up Haru's arm, grinning at the man. He was enjoying the way Haru got flustered by things so easily.

Haru wanted to move away, but the demon's touch was strangely, really nice. He got goosebumps. Maybe the demon got him under some kind of spell, because he never acted like this before. He couldn't decide if he wants more of Akke's touches or not, so he just didn't do anything, letting the other man decide.

Akke grinned mischievously. "if you don't push me away I'm gonna pounce on you" he said in a low voice. He wrapped his arm around Haru's shoulder and pulled him closer. "you're too cute for me to hold myself back" he leaned in closer, his lips almost brushing against the man's own.

Akke was so close now and all Haru could do, was squeeze his eyes shut and wait. He wanted to know how kissing the demon would feel, but he was too big of a coward to do anything. It was always like this with him; in all his past relationship, he let his partner do everything and he just waited and hoped that it will turn out as he wants it too.

Akke grinned and wrapped his free hand around the man's waist. "too cute..." he murmured before leaning forward to kiss Haru sweetly. He was very gentle, trying to make sure he didn't scare the man away. His hand on Haru's waist slowly slipped under his shirt.

Haru moaned a little, getting aroused again. Not doing it before in the bathroom, really wasn't the best idea. He hated that about himself, that he was so shy and awkward sometimes; but only when it came to sexuality, other than that, he wasn't all that shy. He opened his mouth a little, giving the demon better access.

Akke slipped his tongue into the man's mouth. He slowly pushed Haru down onto the floor, his hand pushing Haru's shirt up. He broke the kiss and looked down at him with a smirk. "didn't you take care of yourself?" he teased, pressing his palm against the outside of Haru's pants

Haru grabbed the demons hand, when he touched his crotch, changing his mind. He shook his head, blushing even redder and then said, "i-it's fine, we s-should just stop this." His heart was beating so fast, that he thought it's going to burst. He wasn't so nervous with girls, but this guy was probably only teasing him and that made him feel so ashamed. He didn't want to be someone's toy.

Akke smirked and leaned down to kiss Haru's neck. "come on, its too late to be changing your mind" he pushed down on Haru's crotch. "just relax~ it'll be way better than jerking off" he started to unzip the man's pants.