The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Tatsuya couldn't help but smile at the adorable blush on the others face "Your a rubbish liar!" he called across the bar as Yuuta walked away from him. He sat smiling to himself amused how he could manage to get to the male and somewhat pleased with himself as well. He waited patiently for yuuta to return and talk to him, allowing the man to cool off a little.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Yuuta went and served other customers, his embarrassment thankfully quickly cooling down and the red proof of that in his face disappearing. Once taking care of any customers, he went back to Tatsuya with a smile "Anyways, number" he reminded the other "Take out your phone so I can give you mine" he said. While he waited for the other to do that, he looked over at Taka who was asking for another fill of his beer "Hm, I dunno, you did harass me" he hummed, as if thinking about it, but then got the other another mug anyways.

Tatsuya nodded "Right yer." He unlocked his phone and opened up a new contact card, placing the phone on the counter he waited for Yuuta to finish serving. Smirking as an idea came to hi he picked up his phone again and into the name space he typed 'My Sexy Kitten' and placed it back on the bar for Yuuta, smiling to himself and inwardly laughing hardly able to wait for his boyfriends reaction.

Yuuta finished getting the regular customer his drink, before turning back to Tatsuya, seeing the phone ready for him. He picked it up, about to enter his number when he blinked a bit, blushing and glaring at the other "You better not call me that all the time" he blushed before giving the male his number and handing it back to him. How embarrassing would it be, them out in public walking around, and instead of Tatsuya ever calling him by his name, it was that instead. The thought just made him blush with embarrassment, but he quickly shook it off.

Tatsuya took the phone back a playful smile flitting across his face "Don't worry, after all that's my name for you alone." He laughed admiring how lovely Yuuta looked when he blushed. It was adorable. Tatsuya took the others hand in his own, settling for that small touch for the moment while in public and asked "So have I missed anything important over the past day?"

Yuuta smiled slightly, unable but to smile at the other, letting him take his hand, and he enclosed his fingers around the others hand as well "Hmm, nothing too much. I did miss your warmth last night though" he teased the other in a purr, chuckling softly, before leaning against the counter more comfortably as he held the others hand. Taka seemed more than intrigued, smirking a bit "My, I haven't seen Yuu-boy so affectionate towards anyways in a long time" he spoke with a smile, happy for the male "Not ever since Hiro-" he started to talk, before Yuuta tensed and sent the male a sharp glare "Taka" he snapped sharply "stop rambling nonesense."

Tatsuya smiled as the other said he missed him "I missed you to." He said softly so only Yuuta could hear. He raised an eyebrow at Yuuta when Taka made the comment, he didn't understand why the make had cut him off. "Should I not ask?" He questioned, he knew everyone had their problems and as much as he wanted to comfort and hold this man he also knew that everyone had their secrets and he could not pry into what was not his to know. But he still wanted to know.

Yuuta glanced back to Tatsuya a bit with a slight frown, before sighing "No, it's nothing. Just an old man's crazy nonsense. Right, Taka?" he spoke, glancing back to the elder male who just laughed a bit of a drunken sort of laugh "Ohhh, yes yes. Y'know, maybe I've had too much to drink. I should head home" he said with a smile as he got up from his seat, paying his drinks and tip "This old man has stayed up far too late" he chuckled softly before waving and heading out of the bar. Yuuta sighed slightly with relief, shaking his head. The last thing Yuuta wanted was Tatsuya to hear about his ex.

Tatsuya nodded knowing he shouldn't pry into the others life too much, when he was ready he would reveal it if it really was something of importance. He smiled to the man as he left before turning back to Yuuta. "So what have I missed? Anything new happen since you left the other day?" He asked intrigued as to what the male did in his spare time.

Yuuta sighed with relief when the elder male, Taka, was gone and had left the bar. Yuuta turned his attention back to Tatsuya when he spoke and he smiled a bit "it's been pretty boring, honestly. Just working a bunch, and sleeping a lot. Nothing exciting" he chuckled a bit "how about you? How'd that work you had to get done go?" he asked curiously as her served another nearby customer their order.

Tatsuya sighed "I finally got it done after a ridiculous number of times but it looks good now." He ran a hand through his hair "I swear this isn't why I got into this business." He chuckled at his own naiveity as he took another sip of his beer remembering his days at university with a smile. Somehow he had been the only one who didn't get their perfect job although to be fair if he got the promotion he was meant to then pretty soon he could quit and find a nicer company too work for.

Yuuta looked back to him as he seemed to complain a bit about his work and he smiled a bit "hey, you're still young. You'll be the one giving orders to those other dumbass' all you want sooner or later" he said but then smirked as he leaned forward closer to the other, speaking a bit quieter just so the other could here "But until then, you can order me around all you want" he smirked into his ear, winking at him.

Tatsuya couldn't help but smirk "that is an awfully appealing offer, you can bet I will take you up on that later!" He joked returning the males wink. "How long until you are free?" He asked before continuing in a quieter voice "so I can ravage you and order my kitten to do what I want!" A smirk tilted his lips upwards as he looked at Yuuta.

Yuuta chuckled a bit at the others response, knowing he would have liked it. He smiled a bit as he leaned back against the bar counter a bit, looking to the other with a grin as he heard the other and what he said next. "Hmm, 'free' ?" he inquired "What do you mean by that? Because I'm afraid I'm never free, either being trapped here at work, or when I'm not here, being trapped and ordered around by you" he teased with a chuckle before glancing to the clock "But we close soon. In about a half hour. But then I need another half hour to finish cleaning up the bar and closing out. You can stay during that time if you'd like" he offered.

Tatsuya laughed, he couldn't help it, to be perfectly honest he liked the idea that Yuuta was in his complete control, he loved to be the one trapping the male from the world. He flicked Yuuta's nose replying "as true as it is try not to say such arousing things!" He laughed amused and trying not to remember what Yuuta's cries sounded like to avoid getting aroused.

Yuuta smirked a bit at the others laugh, and then what he said. With that, an evil idea came to mind, and he grinned a bit, with clear mischievous intent. They were at the bar right now, where Yuuta worked, meaning where he had control. This was his territory, persay. He smirked as he leaned forward, close to the others face "Hmm, alright, master. If you say so, I won't say such arousing things" he spoke, acting 'innocently' before he kissed the others cheek, before moving to his ear and licking it with a small nibble. After all, he wasn't saying anything arousing. Simply, doing.

Tatsuya suppressed an aroused sigh, biting his lip to keep any noise from escaping. "That's unfair." He whispered as he felt the tongue outline his ear. His face flushed as the teeth scraped against the sensitive spot. Whispering through clenched teeth he said "Be careful or your neck will be in danger." He discretely lifted his hand and traced where he knew the bruise from the other night lay.

Yuuta smirked a bit at the others reaction, gaining exactly what he had been aiming to achieve. He smiled innocently as he gave a last nip to the others ear before pulling away, smirking at him "I have no idea what you're talking about~" he teased with a light giggle, smiling before glancing to the time, seeing it was pretty much closing. He walked over to the only other person in the bar, the last customer "Sorry sir, I need to close up the place. Stop by again tomorrow maybe?" he offered with a smile as he helped the overly drunken man up "Shall I call you a cab?" he said getting the males drunken response. Yuuta pulled out his phone, calling for a cab, which shortly arrived, and picked the man up. Yuuta went back to the bar "Just give me about ten or so minutes for me to clean up, then we can head out" he said to Tatsuya as he grabbed all the dirtied and used glasses, putting them in the sink to clean.

Tatsuya nodded and relaxed against the bar not bothering to hide the fact he was staring at the males ass as he moved about the bar cleaning up. He was looking forward to indulging in that later on in the evening. He shifted slightly as he felt the slight bulge in his pants die down, it irked him how easily Yuuta had discovered his weak point and how suseptible he was to it.

Yuuta went about cleaning the place up and everything, finishing cleaning the glasses, he grabbed a wet rag and wiped the counters down and everything. After counting the total end sales for the night and checking the register and everything, he was finally done twenty minutes later and walked out from back behind the bar. He smiled at the other "Ready?" he spoke, before he waited for the other and headed out of the shop. He only paused a moment to lock the door before continued to walk off towards the others house with him.

Tatsuya nodded and walked out the bar after Yuuta. As they walked back to his house tatsuya decided he wanted a little pay back from earlier and he quickly snuck his hand rround the others back and squeezed his but smirking "your as is sexy when you walk." He teased gently rubbing the cheeks before letting go again as they reached his house. Unlocking the door he walked in.

Yuuta walked with the other, smirking slightly when he felt the others hand on his ass, and he hummed in delight "It's even sexier when it's filled" he purred seductively into his ear, playing right back. He smirked slightly as he let the other unlock the door, before he headed inside after the other "Hey, Tatsuya" he called, getting the others attention to turn around and look at him. When he did, Yuuta grabbed his face, pulling him close and kissing him heatedly, shoving his tongue inside. He had been waiting all night to do that, he had missed it.

Tatsuya smirked at the comment that was thrown back at him. So true, he thought. He started walking to the bedroom but stop and turned as the other called him. He was knocked off guard as he was shoved against the wall and flailed slightly as the others tongue slipped into his mouth. As he became aware of his senses again he kissed the other back quickly gaining dominance again. Pulling away he smirked "Can't even wait for the bedroom?" He asked teasingly. "Maybe I should just fuck you over the counter!" He suggested a sadistic smile playing across his face as he palmed the others groin.

Yuuta grinned a bit, a little proud with himself he was able to catch the other off guard so much. He pulled the other close, moaning softly into the kiss as he felt the others tongue playing back. Yuuta looked up at the other when he pulled back, teasing him, and he just had a sexy, sly sort of grin on his face "Hmm, you can do whatever you want to me, as long as you fuck me" He purred nipping at the others ear, sucking on his lobe a bit. He moaned hotly into the others ear when he was groped, pressing his hips further into his hand.

Tatsuya's face heated up as the other bit his earlobe, it was really starting to bug him how easily aroused he got when Yuuta did that to him. Pushing the male away he shoved him across the counter. "Than maybe I will." He growled removing the others clothes and licking his neck before biting down on it just hard enough to cause a little pain but not much. Before he pushed the man's hands above his head and removing his shirt tied them together and to the taps. "Don't tug too much or they'll break."