The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Yuuta smiled a bit "I wasn't asking for that reason, but that's good to know" he chuckled a bit as the other clarified how no one would walk in on them and interrupt. But then he brought up a friend of his, and Yuuta, though confused, did well not to show how confused and a bit suspicious he was of the fact the women just walked in. So she had a key, then? He mentally frowned a bit to himself as he tried to push the thought out of his head. Though, worried about that, it did make Yuuta wonder, if Tatsuya was interested in both genders? He decided not to ask right now though, not wanting to seem weird, as he continued eating, listening as the other mentioned actually hanging out more, and even going to a hot springs. He blinked a bit, looking up at the other "Really?" he spoke curiously, but smiled "Sure, I wouldn't mind. But You'd have to let me borrow some clothes. I just put mine from yesterday back on because I thought I'd be heading right home" he said with a shrug of his shoulders, finishing his food as he got up to clean his plate "The food was really delicious, thanks."

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Tatsuya smiled "no problem, glad you liked it." he smirked a little walking back over to Yuuta and wrapping his arm around the males waist he pulled his close pushing the hair back from his eyes "You trying to seduce me again, wearing my clothes?" He grinned, the thought of this cute male wearing his clothes was extremely sexy. He laughed and pressed his lips to Yuuta's loving the heat of the others mouth.

Yuuta finished rinsing and cleaning off his plate when he turned around to face the other, only to be wrapped up in his arms. He smirked a bit up at the other and his words "Hmm, maybe I am. But I guess it's too bad you're so hungover you can't do anything" he teased and chuckled a bit, kissing him back eagerly. He lazily wrapped his arms around his shoulders, pulling him a bit closer and pressing his body against his, though, stopped after a moment, teasing him by pulling away from the other after such a hot kiss "So, clothes?" he asked "Not like I'll be wearing any for long if we're going to the hot springs" he chuckled a bit.

Tatsuya laughed "Right, sorry." He walked back into the bedroom, picking up his clothes from the day before he threw them in the washing basket and opened the draws "Trousers are in the bottom draw, tops in the middle one and underwear and socks in the top, help yourself to anything i don't mind." He smiled as he stood "I am just going to finished with the dishes." He explained before wandering out the room.

As he washed up he wondered what had gotten into him, the idea of having a buddy for sex alone was nothing new to him, it's what he usually did when he found someone who could take a little pain. But he never treated them at all and he normally made them leave as soon as they woke up. He shock his head confused. He rally wasn't being normal today.

Smiling, Yuuta followed the other back into the bedroom. Waking back into it, his eyes fell on the ropes in the corner of the room. He smirked a bit, before turning his attention back to Tatsuya as he explained where he clothes were, and he nodded his head a bit "yeah, sure thanks" he said as he watched the other leave the room and he went to pick out some clothes. Pulling them on, he could smell Tatsuya on them, and blushed a bit. He quickly shook his head 'I'm being ridiculous...' he thought to himself as he went back to the kitchen seeing the other finishing up cleaning.

Tatsuya turned as he heard the man return to the room. Quickly grabbing a damp cloth he wiped down the table before throwing it back into the sink. "mmmm..." he hummed in appreciation as he looked at the male "hey again sexy." he smirked, his clothes looked totally amazing on Yuuta although he had to admit he was very biased. "So shall we go?" He asked unplugging his phone from the charger on the side and quickly looking at his messages, rolling his eyes at the one from Ayako wanting drinks. He ignored it, she would just have to live.

Yuuta rolled his eyes at the comment but smiled, feeling a warm sensation in his chest at the others clear approval at the other wearing his clothes. He nodded his head "Mm, we shall" he said as he headed out to the other "We can head back to the bar, and then take my car if you want?" he suggested, remembering the other said the bar wasn't too far from his house, since he had walked there the night before. Walking alongside Tatsuya, they soon enough arrived at the bar, where Yuuta walked up to his car "Which hot springs did you have in mind to go to?" he asked as he got in, starting the car up before heading off in the direction of whichever place Tatsuya told Yuuta.

Walking beside Yuuta Tatsuya couldn't help but smile. He felt relaxed around this man and it put him in a good mood. Getting into the car he put on his seatbelt saying "It's about a twenty minute drive but it's nice there and no one knows you which is a nice change." He pointed as they drive giving Yuuta directions to where they were headed. He knew there were closer hot springs but this one was really relaxing and peaceful and was out of town so the air was cleaner too. As they drove Tatsuya decided he didn't know a lot about this male he was now taking to his favourite place. Striking up conversation he asked "So Yuuta, how old are you?"

Yuuta nodded a bit as he drove, listening to the others directions and driving, taking each turn as he was instructed. He smiled when the other asked his age, and was a bit glad, not just because he wanted to know Tatsuya's age as well, but, the other asking him questions meant he was interested - right? He hoped so anyways. Again, realizing how childish he was being about this situation, he shook it off, before answering the other "I'm 23, you?" he asked back in turn "Yesterday you came to the bar because of a 'rough day'. I'm assuming because of work? Where do you work?" he asked curiously, just as interested to learn more about the man, as he was of him. Soon enough the arrived at the hot springs, and Yuuta pulled in, parking the car before getting out with him.

Tatsuya nodded, "I'm 26, but yer yesterday was pretty dreadful my boss was being totally unreasonable asking me to do all this stuff before I left." He got annoyed just thinking about it, nut that wasn't even the worst of it, the worst thing was he had to keep his cool and remain the nice, calm guy everyone thought he was. "I work for a publishing firm doing the graphics for front covers and the such." He explained as he got out the car checking his wallet was in his back pocket he lead the way to the entrance and paid for them both. As he walked into the changing rooms he explained "It's males only here at the moment so you don't have to worry about swim wear." He began to remove his clothes, folding and placing them in a locker.

Yuuta listened as the other explained about his bad day at work yesterday, and it seemed he was having a rough time with his boss or something. He just nodded his head as he headed up to the front desk with him. He was about to get out his money and pay, but the other already had "Oh...uh, thanks. You didn't have to pay for me" he said awkwardly, following the other to the changing rooms. He stripped of his clothes - or technically, Tatsuya's clothes, putting them away in a locker and everything as he explained they didn't need swimwear or anything "Oh, okay" he said and smirked "even better" he gave the other a wink, before grabbing a towel to put around his waist for while they walked to the spring "It's been a while since I've been to a hot spring" He admitted as he slipped into the hot water.

Tatsuya winked back at the man. "I haven't been either but a relaxing bath in the springs feels like it is just the thing right now!" He laughed following Yuuta out and settling in the water himself. He sighed happily as the warm water wrapped it's steamy fingers around him. Shutting his eyes briefly Tatsuya slipped his hand under the water and gently caressed Yuuta's leg feeling the soft skin beneath his fingers. He kept the movement above the water so it was hardly visible to avoid unwanted attention from the other men in the spring. Most of them hung in groups and weren't paying attention but there were the odd few who were by themselves and had the tine to inspect others.

Yuuta nodded his head in agreement as he slipped into the hot water beside the other. He let out a relaxing breath of relief at the comfort the hot spring water provided. He leaned back against the wall, humming in delight at the feel of the others hand on his thight "Mmm, don't get too comfortable, wouldn't want to worsen that hangover of yours" he teased, using that as an excuse to be playful and deny the other much sexual attention. Yuuta wondered what Tatsuya actually thought about him, with how much of a undeniable tease he was. Sometimes it was to the point that certain males honestly couldn't take his torturous teasing, yet, Yuuta enjoyed it, finding amusement and joy out of it, and teasing his partner.

Tatsuya chuckled "Damn did I say that?" He joked amused. Well what will you do if I do this?" He asked as his finger stroked higher up on the inside of his thigh before up over to the man's abdomen. He gently rubbed the areas before saying "Don't react little kitten or I'll be annoyed." He smirked a part of him loving the teasing, at least it mean Yuuta would fight back a little. It always made it more entertaining. He rubbed all over Yuuta's body below the water loving to tease the male and stay just away from the man's penis seeing how long he could sty down for.

Yuuta smirked a bit as the other seemed to completely forget or not care about his earlier comment about how he didn't want to do anything for his headache and hangover and all. He inhaled sharply as the other touched him more, and he eyes the other challengingly with a smirk "And what if I do? Will you punish me? Here in front of all these people we don't know?" he purred softly in the males ear, licking along the shell of his ear since he had come to notice it seemed to be a favorite, and turn on for the male.

Tatsuya found it hard to control himself as his ear was licked. He was amazed that Yuuta had managed to find his weak spot so fast but it felt so good. "would you like that? For to punish you in front of all these perverted men? Does it arouse you?" he smiled sexily feeling the arousal burn in his groin at the thoughts and images rushed through his mind, the blood rushing strait downwards.

Yuuta smirked a bit at the others visible response, and he could tell the other was aroused. It seemed he had guessed right with his weak spot. He smirked, nipping at his ear "Hmm, maybe I would" he said as he pulled back a bit, his hand resting on his chest and traveling downwards, under the surface of the water, and to his hips "But are you sure you could handle it? I don't favor the idea of you puking up in the middle of anything" he said, reminding the other how he said earlier he thought he may puke if he put his body under that much exercise so soon during the hangover and all "I don't think you're really all that strong enough to be able to handle it" he taunted him, before moving completely away from the other, creating a good couple feet of water between them.

Tatsuya couldn't help but want to rise to the challenge he knew he shouldn't but the threat of him puking made the situation all the more fun. He glared at Yuuta as the man moved away from him. Shuffling over as well he caressed the bruise on the man's neck "I can take it, now don't get aroused or show any expressions, ok slave?" He asked controllingly as his fingers slipped down to Yuuta's arse running over the soft skin as he parted the man's cheeks and teased the opening in between. He was extremely aroused by this whole situation ans=d his own cock was already straining hard,. The idea of controlling everything about this man even his erections turned him on so much he loved it.

Yuuta just smirked and rolled his eyes as the other of course moved right back next to him again "I swear, If you puke on me you will end up being the one punished" he spoke a bit threateningly, but seriously too. The idea of him puking on him, especially while he was aroused, was not a pleasant idea, and an instant turn-off. Yuuta gasped a bit as the other said not to get aroused - and that was hard, considering he cold already feel himself getting hotter. He bit his lip, before smirking as he got an idea. His playful yet dangerous side came out, wanting to test his limits as he pulled away from the other "I don't think so" He spoke smirking as he stared at the other with a challenging look, speaking almost as if he wanted control, something he knew would get him in trouble - or, he hoped so anyways. So hoping to get a better, more painful punishment later, he moved away from the other, finding a lonely looking male, and started talking to him, or more so, hitting on him, glancing over to Tatsuya occasionally to see his reaction, and what he would do. He knew challenging a dominant was dangerous, but that made it all the more exciting, and arousing to him.

Tatsuya laughed a little as Yuuta told him not to puke "don't worry I wasn't planning to that would totally ruin the moment!" He puddenly felt the male slip away from his fingers and towards some other random guy. He glowered from his space as he watched Yuuta flirt. The other male probably found it hysterical he complained to himself before he casually moved over to the two men and glared at the unfamiliar man. "Sorry Sir, my little kitten is disturbing you, let me take him away." Under the water Tatsuya grabbed Yuuta's wrist sweezing hard where he knew the ropes had left slight bruises

Yuuta smirked a bit as he glanced over at Tatsuya, before looking back to the man he was talking to currently. He was a bit surprised when the other came over to them, but supposed he shouldn't have been. He tensed a bit with excitement as the other gripped hard on his wrist, and he offered a smile to the male he had been talking to "Sorry sir, seems I gotta go now, but it was nice talking to you" he offered with a wink, just to set Tatsuya off more, before he was pulled back over to where they had settled in the springs. He hoped the other wasn't actually mad about his little stunt, but he did do it for the fact the other might be a bit more rougher and all.

Tatsuya gave up trying to be discreet quite a few people had seen that little stunt of Yuuta's and were now looking on with perverted interest. Moving himself so he was on top of Yuuta, Tatsuya pressed his lips to the others, nipping at his lower lip nearly hard enough to break the skin. Drawing away he growled "so you want it rough, in front of all the people?" The thought turned him on as he slipped his hand down and pinches the mans nipples hard, tugging and twisting them.

Yuuta gasped a bit, whimpering at the bite on his lip "Mm, Tatsuya...." he smirked, pressing his body instinctively more into the other when he roughly played with his nipples. He bit his lip as he felt the heat flow to his lower region again, and he smirked up at Tatsuya "I thought you weren't one for showing off in front of others?" he taunted, wrapping his arms around the others neck "Do you want to get us kicked out of here, when we only just arrived?" he asked though smirked "Although the idea of you bending me over the edge of the spring and fucking me is rather appealing" he purred, eying the other, wondering what he was going to do.

Tatsuya glared at him "I don't do things in public that's the problem." He growled out. How was it Yuuta was managing to get him to do things even he would never have done before. He would quit happily do things without others noticing, in fact the threat of them noticing turned him on even more but the thought of openly doing something kinky was normally a bit far, he wasn't sure if he liked it now. He at least like to keep up pretences that he was a kind and normal guy.

He climbed of the male releasing the others nipples while his hands travelled lower in the water "I don't feel like getting kicked out of here but now you have me aroused so don't openly react ok?" He hissed in the males ear as he wriggled his fingers under the others ass and slipped a finger inside the warm heat.

Yuuta smirked a bit at the others comment "Are you sure? Because you're doing things right now" he pointed out, before the other had pulled away and moved back beside him so it didn't look like they were doing anything. But before Yuuta could even react or do or say anything, he felt something inside him and he gasped out, face flushing - though that could easily pass off from the heat of the water "Ah...ng....T-Tatsuya....what you're asking is so hard..." he whined a bit, biting his lip as he couldn't help but grind his ass down on the others finger, letting out a small sound of a moan. He didn't want to be the only one dealing with concealing himself and reactions, so he reached a hand across on Tatsuya's lap, and tauntingly stroked the others slowly growing length, his fingers dancing on his organ as he teased him, but knew just was to do to turn the other on fast and get him hard. As innocent as Yuuta may seem from a distance, he was really skilled with his hands - and mouth too, though, that would be for later to show Tatsuya.