The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Tatsuya smirked at the small noises Yuuta was making "Tutu tut little kitten, no reacting includes noise so shh." He whispered in the others ear. As the fingers suddenly danced over his erection he couldn't help the small gasp that escaped his lips before he could conceal it. His breathing speed up a little as he felt the beautiful fingers work their magic over him. He leant back against the side letting his eyes flutter shut as he tried to regain control, he needed control. His breathing merely hitched a little every so often and his cheeks a little pinker than before but other than that his expression remained emotionless as he slipped his finger deeper in, determined not to lose this fight. He searched around looking for that ball of nerves. Finding it he pressed down upon it and rubbed in a circle.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Yuuta smirked a bit at the gasp he managed to gain from him "I thought you said no noise?" he purred into his ear. He smirked as his fingers continued to dance over the others erection, he thumb pressing down on his head to tease him. He grunted a bit, clenching his teeth as other found his prostate and he let out a heavy breath. He moved closer beside Tatsuya, not just so it was easier to reach him, but so his tongue could dance along the shell of his ear, nibbling on the edges. Yuuta was at the perfect angle to the rest of the spring that anyone looking, they couldn't tell Yuuta was playfully biting and licking at his ear, but instead just looked like he was lovingly resting his head on the others shoulder. Meanwhile, he managed to slip a finger beneath Tatsuya's foreskin, and circled his finger around beneath it, and around his erection.

Tatsuya moaned as he felt his ear being licked, he couldn't help it, it felt too good. He shuddered as Yuuta moved his foreskin back and played with the sensitive nerves "Shit Yuuta, where the hell did you learn to do that?" He whispered a trace of a moan in his voice as he began to lose the control he had gained. Cracking his eyes open Tatsuya caught sight of the man whom Yuuta had talked to looking at them, an odd expression on his face. That guy was obviously close to working it out or at least wasn't sure. Swearing beneath his breath he took control of his face again composing it before he whispered "That guy is watching." He whispered to Yuuta more to inform him than anything else. He wanted to find the males weak spot but so far he hadn't touched anything that really made Yuuta shudder in pleasure and sqirm beneath him. He brought his other hand round to gently caress the man's face making it look like they were just being cute rather than what they were really doing. He let the hand slip down below the water line and explore the skin trying his best to find a spot that would make the man moan while his finger continued to press upon the others prostate.

Yuuta smirked as he managed to gain a bit of control, simply by licking the others ear. He was surprised the other hadn't figured out his sweetspot after last night. He thought it would have been obvious. But, he wasn't about to remind the other of it, knowing he would full well take advantage of it just like Yuuta was doing. He grinned at the others reaction, managing to get a moan out of him as he talked "That's my secret" he purred and chuckled "Might want to refrain from talking. Seems like you're having a hard time" he chuckled a bit before grunting as the other prodded his prostate even more, he panted a bit, nuzzling his face into the others neck to attempt to add to just a simple loving scene between them, not a sexual one "Let him watch" he purred in his ear "You may find you like it. You hard dick seems to agree" he chuckled, continuing to play with the foreskin.

Tatsuya frowned trying to think back and remember any sort of major reaction the other had had the night before but his mind still wasn't totally clear and he couldn't remember a lot from the night other than it was amazing. "Bastard." He replied as Yuuta effectively told him to shut up. Looking at the bruise on the man's neck Tatsuya came up with an idea. He was having an extremely hard time containing himself and wanted the positions to be switched, he wanted to watch Yuuta struggle against the pleasure. Removing his finger from the males anus he brought his hand up to the others face giving him what appeared to be an affectionate kiss but in reality he nibbled at the man's bottom lip before moving down and licking at his neck, disguising the action behind their hair as he clamped his teeth down over the purple bruise.

Yuut panted a bit as he rested his head against the others shoulder and neck, closing his eyes with his flushed face, making it seem he was just tired and hot from the water. He let out a breath of relief when the other removed his fingers, and was able to relax a bit. He chuckled a bit when the other kissed him passionately, not seeing any tricks behind it, and kissing him back, but before long the others mouth was on his neck, and he was sucking over the fresh hickies. Yuuta inhaled sharply, whimpering as his hands clutching to Tatsuya in an attempt to control himself and his instinctive reactions to it. He panted as he bit his lip, squirming behind the other and doing his best not to moan out in pleasure from the pain and blissful feeling.

Tatsuya chuckled breathing softly against the skin he whispered triumphantly "found it." He smirked to himself, proud he had found the spot. His hand pumping the others cock he bit again in a different place forgetting that others were watching. The man Yuuta had Ben chatting up was now staring intently and jerking himself off in the warmth of the water as well. Tatsuya whispered "now come for me little kitten." As he bit down hard on the males neck and gave his cock a gfew more strokes.

Yuuta bit his lip, his face flushing more in embarrassment as the other had clearly found his sweet spot. He was sure that the second he hit it he would know. He bit his lip, whimpering in pleasure as he tried to contain himself. He panted heavily with a flushed face as the other pumped him off, telling him to come. When the other bit down on his neck again, he couldn't deny the others request, and burried his face into the others neck to muffle his moan as he came.

Tatsuya moaned as well as he felt the come cover his hand before the wter began to wash it away. Moving the others hand to his own cock he said "work that magic from earlier please." His voicecontained a barely cancelled moan and he felt Yuuta's skilled hand touch his erection. He was so close the others moans being nearly enough too push him over the edge as well but not quite. He needed a little more.

Yuuta smirked a bit looking up at the other after his release, hearing his request. He moved his hand to the others erection, before glancing around, noticing a few people in particular watching, and probably getting off themselves just from their show. He snicked a bit "We have an audiance" he purred into the others ear, licking it, before deciding to torture him, knowing the other seemed to still be uncomfortable displaying around others "Think you can entertain them yourself?" he questioned, before he ducked under the surface of the water - glad it was steamy enough not to be able to see under it. He then licked the others length, circling his mouth around it. He wondered what expressions the other was making, being blown underwater and his body above the surface letting his reactions and emotions be on display for those watching, since Yuuta's body wasn't above water to block him. Yuuta wasn't worried about air, confident the other was already near, and with his skill, wouldn't take more than a minute to cum.

Tatsuya groaned in annoyance realising that then other was right, by now there was a few people looking at them. Suddenly the other dissapeared leaving him in full view. He wasn't even sure he could control himself at the moment, this was perticuarly unfair. As the mouth wrapped around him he let our a groan, it had been so unexpecteted and the feelk of the others mouth around him as well as the water that moived around was more than enough too send him over the edge. His head fell back and he groaned not able too control his body as his hips jerked upwards into the heat and he came breathing heavily.

Yuuta smirked underwater as he could feel the other thrusting his hips a bit into his mouth, even giving a full thrust as he came. Yuuta did well not to gag under water and breath in the water, smirking as he came back up beside the other, surfacing. He did a quick glance to see some men flustered, and Yuuta chuckled a bit as he looked back to his lover "Hmm, you didn't hold it for very long" he teased the other, as if challenging his perseverance and strength. He kissed the other briefly before pulling back, relaxing back into the water as he watched the other, wondering if he'd be mad for displaying him in that moment.

As Tatsuya came down from his high he looked around. There were people looking at them now, everyone who had noticed them knew exactly what they had been doing. He groaned his head falling back against the side "you didn't last as long as me need I remind you?" His voice quiet wanting to at least keep their conversation private. "Don't do that again ok?" His voice wasn't harsh just tired, he didn't mind doing things like this in public as long as nobody actually found out. But on this occasion they had, he has completely lost control and couldn't work out why. He never list control in these situations so why now? He didn't have an answer.

Yuuta chuckled softly seeing how tired he was "True, but you weren't being stimulated for as long as me" he said as he leaned forward, planting a light kiss on his lips as he smile, sinking down so the water was up to his neck and enjoying the relaxing warmth it provided. Yuuta just ignored the men watching them, and smiled hearing Tatsuya say not to do something like that again. He glanced up to him with a nod and smiled "of course, master" he smirked, leaning back against the wall and relaxing.

Tatsuya rolled his eyes as the other made his claim and to be fair it was true Tatsuya wasn't being stimulated for as long but that guy sure as hell knew how to use his hands that had been insanely good. He smirked hearing Yuuta call him master, ruffling the males hair, his eyes still closed "thank you my little slave." his voice was affectionate despite his harsh words as he relaxed lower into the water his arm slipping down on Yuuta's opposing shoulder encouraging the man closer to lean on him.

Yuuta smiled a bit at the other, and couldn't help but love the others presence. He sunk into the water, leaning against the other an an encouraging arm was slipped around his shoulder "You know, I'm surprised a guy like you is single" Yuuta spoke up honestly, testing the waters a bit with bringing up relationships and what not. But Yuuta was honest. Tatsuya was a pretty amazing guy, his personality was great, not to mention the sex. But maybe the other wanted specifically a submissive, who was into similar things like bdsm and all. Sometimes partners like those were hard to find on just an every day kind of day.

Tatsuya smiled a little as he felt the other lean onto him. He sighed, "Yer you would have thought but apparently not, and anyway most people can't handle me." He was silent for a moment before asking "What about you? I would feel dreadful if you have someone." He murmured a little worried now. He didn't like being with more than one person it worried him and he couldn't help the awful feeling in the pit of his stomach and it wasn't just dread that he had done something dreadful but also that he might lose Yuuta and for some reason he didn't want that either.

Yuuta couldn't help but chuckle a bit when the other said how most people couldn't handle him "Hmm, well, I'd say i can handle you pretty well, don't you think?" he hummed, smirking up at the other before resting his head back on his shoulder as he leaned into him, closing his eyes as he just relaxed a bit. "Me?" he scoffed, smiling as he kept his eyes closed "No...no one" he said as he thought back to his ex. His ex had been a dominant, but not a good one. He was too controlling - too dominant, in the sense the man wanted to control Yuuta, not just in the bed, but in daily life too, everything that he did, as well as the fact the man was abusive. He frowned a bit recalling his past relationship as he shook it off.

Tatsuya nodded relieved "good." He murmured "Because I am an exclusive person when I find someone." Opening his eyes he gently kissed the top of the males head before leaning back and shutting his eyes again quickly so he wouldn't have to look into the others eyes. If he didn't see the reaction he wouldn't go red and get embarrassed. This worked. He allowed himself to fully relax in the steamy water with Yuuta resting on him.

Yuuta blinked a bit when the other spoke, and he lifted his head, looking at the other and at his face, as if trying to see if what the other was implying, was what Yuuta really thought. Or maybe he was just imagining things for his false hope. "Find someone...? What...exactly do you mean by that, with me?" he asked softly, curiously. A light blush was on his face, though easily mistakable for the heat of the water, as he looked at Tatsuya intently. Maybe he could find out if there could be a possible, actually relationship between them, other than just sex. Or anyways, that's what Yuuta hoped the other had been implying towards, when talking about finding someone, and referring to him. The more he thought that that was a possibility of what the other meant, the more he realized he would really enjoy and want a relationship with this man.

Slowly Tatsuya opened his eyes to look into those of the others staring intently at him a slight blush on his face. Tatsuya sighed softly "Well...yes. that was what I meant but if that's not what you want then say but.." He trailed of as the blood warmed his cheeks a little more. This was why he wanted to keep his eyes closed and not have to talk about this, it was embarrassing and he didn't like it, he felt too pinpointed. Calming himself he finished the sentence "...But I want to get to know you. You..intrigue me." He said searching for the right words but too late realising they weren't the right ones. Getting a little flustered now he quickly back tracked pulling away and waving his hands in front of him as if trying to erase the words he had just spoken. "No..I..I didn't mean that..I...I like you." He finished his voice quiet as he looked at the water. He cursed himself, that had been really uncool and he wasn't even a hundred percent sure that was what he felt.

Yuuta blushed a bit as the other said that was indeed what he had meant. He bit his lip, listening to the other as he grew flustered rambling about, and Yuuta couldn't help but giggle a bit, smiling at the other, finding it very cute how embarrassed he was getting. Yuuta smiled, grabbing hold of the others hand under the water, and leaning forward, kissing Tatsuya softly with a smile and a faint blush "Good. Because I like you too, Tatsuya" he said with a reassuring smile.

Tatsuya sighed add he felt those lips press to his. Relieved he kissed back and squeezed the hand under the water. He smiled when Yuuta said he looked him too, it made him feel warm inside and he was tempted to roll his eyes at himself for being such a girl, trying to regain a little dignity and control of the situation he asked "does that man this little slutty kitten is now my boyfriend?" He half teased but half benignly wanted to know if Yuuta many they were just fuck buddies or dating, he had made that mistake once already but the opposite way round, it had not turned out well that was for sure.

Yuuta smiled a bit at the other, and chuckled at the wording of his question "Mmm, I think so" he grinned, happily squeezing the others hand a bit tighter. Yuuta almost felt like a giddy child with happiness. He smirked as he thought of how they met as he leaned back against the wall "Hmm, no offense, but I'm rather glad you had a shitty day yesterday" he teased and chuckled. It was true, after all. The other had a bad day, and that's what led him into the bad Yuuta worked at. Otherwise, they wouldn't have met.

Tatsuya chuckled "Self centred ass-hole!" He muttered before smiling whispering "But me too." He stayed like that for a while happy just sitting there with Yuuta leaning against him. After a little time however he opened his eyes and looked about. Most of the people in earlier had left, probably too embarrassed to meet their eyes again after what happened earlier, even Tatsuya had to admit that was amusing. Sighing he looked at Yuuta "Come on we should probably go or we'll shrivel up!" He laughed disentangling himself from the male and grabbing the towel from behind him which he wrapped around his waist as he stood.