The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Yuuta gasped a bit as he was suddenly pushed away, wincing slightly as his back hit the edge of the counter a bit roughly. He glanced up at the other, only to see how close his face was, and the throbbing sensation in his neck. He gasped out a light moan, letting his head fall back as the other tied his hands back up and he grinned a bit, feeling his heart beat faster in excitment "What would you do if I broke them?" he asked looking up at the other smirking "Would you punish me?" he purred, licking his lips as he stared lustfully up at the man who owned him, body and soul.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Katsuro grinned cheekily "No I am about to punish you, if you broke them I would call the plumber and make you pay!" He laughed amused as he removed Yuuta's pants and licked up the erection before asking "So what shall we try today?" It was a rhetorical question but he asked it anyway. Taking a moment to think how he would like to see the male squirming beneath him. He wandered into the bedroom as an idea formed in his mind. It was arousing just to think of it. Opening a drew he removed 2 objects and folded them in his shirt which he removed so the male wouldn't see what he had before returning to the room. "So my sexy slaved kitten what treats you you think I have?" he questioned with a grin.

Yuuta raised an eyebrow curiously "About to punish already?" he inquired and grinned "Not that I"m complaining....but what did I do?" he asked, wondering what the other was punishing him for. Maybe for teasing him at the bar? Or surprise attacking him when they first entered the house? There were probably several things the other could come up with for a reason to punish the other. Not that he really needed a reason. Yuuta grinned in anticipation, licking his lips as he watched him, although, he frowned slightly as the male turned his back to him. He grew a little worried when the other simply left the room, and a slight sensation of fear ran through him. He shifted a bit, nervously tugging at the ropes that bound him stuck there, before he tried to listen to the other. He relaxed a bit when Tatsuya came back into view, and he raised an eyebrow "Hmm, something fun?" he purred hopeful. He didn't know Tatsuya for long, though, he could of course tell he was a very kinky man. But he still didn't know him enough to figure what kind of toys he enjoyed.

Tatsuya chuckled "how vague" he commented before being out from with the shirt a medium sized butt plug, making sure to keep the other object hidden from view. Licking the object he positioned it by the others hole treating it slightly before starting away again. Briefly he considered stretching Yuuta before he put the toy in but decided against it the toy would stretch him anyway. He hovered over the male pressing his lips to the others. "I am punishing you for capturing me." He whispered as he pushed the plug part way in.

Yuuta watched the other with curious eyes, wanting to know what it was the other had hidden in his shirt. His eyes fell on the butt plug and he smirked a bit "Wouldn't you rather fill me yourself, than with that?" he teased the other lightly. Yuuta himself would personally prefer the others cock than the plug instead anyways. But he would let the other have his fun. He raised an eyebrow at the others reasoning and chuckled softly "You were asking for it" he retorted, smiling as he kissed the other back once more before grunting slightly at the foreign object being pushed into him.

Tatsuya loved the noises coming from the males mouth as he pushed the object in further. "I know you want me but let me have some fun first my kitten." He whispered huskily in the others ear. Her removed the final object, a ball gag and running it smoothly through his fingers he began to attach it around the back of Yuuta's head so t it wouldn't hurt but would prevent anything other than incoherent moans escaping his lips. It looked seriously arousing, having both parts of his lover stuffed made Tatsuya emensly hard he was having difficulty controlling himself and not touching himself.

Yuuta bit his lip, whining softly in pleasure and swuwiming as th other shoved the plug further inside him. He arched his back a bit, moaning before he opened his eyes hearing the other move around again, and seeing the gag. He blushed faintly, but let the other reach around his head to clip the gag on and in place. He mentally smirked as he looked up at the other, able to tell by the look in his eyes this was making him hard. Since the other was having his fun toying with him, Yuuta would make sure to make the best of it, and make Tatsuya dying for release. Pressing his head back a bit, he arched his back and spread his legs so the butt plug was visible, even the small movement of it from Yuuta's clenching and unclenching ass visible as he moaned lewdly through the gag.

Tatsuya groaned as he watched the male, cursing. "Damn it, stop being so erotic." He groaned out. Quickky untying the males hands he roughly pulled Yuuta to his feet and pushed him onto the floor taking his dominant hand and tying it to the cupboard. Smirking down at the male he stood straight and ordered "touch yourself!" His eyes alight knowing the other would not be able to move as he wanted too with his non dominant hand.

Yuuta smirked a bit to himself at the others response, looking up to him. He just continued to moan softly, ignoring the others words since he wanted to make the other tense and struggle, to squirm just by watching him. He gasped a bit as he was suddenly yanked up and moved around to a different position. He blinked a bit at the others command, blushing before he used his left hand and started to stroke himself. He moaned out softly, leaning his head back as he moaned softly, closing his eyes. It wasn't that bad with his left hand. Being a bartender, he had to be quick and use both his hands working and all.

Tatsuya suppressed a moan as he watched. He noticed how good the male was with his left hand, it annoyed him, he wanted to have the man begging for him to release his other hand but it looked like that wasn't going to happen. He nely down and pressed a button on the but plug hidden in the males ass. Immidiatly the item began vibrating. Grabbing the others hand he tied it above his head as well so Yuuta couldn't touch himself while he sat on the edge of the table in front of the male and removed his pants. Stroking himself and making loud moans as he did.

Yuuta panted heavily as he worked on getting himself off, moaning. The more he stroked himself, the faster he got, and the more he wanted to reach his release. The pleasure high started to take over him, and he almost forgot Tatsuya was there, squirming. He whimpered when his hand was pulled away from himself, and he looked up at the other with wide, pleading eyes, to be allowed his release. He really was like a perfect image of a sex slave just then, eyes full of nothing but lust and pleasure. He gasped out as the object in his ass started vibrating, and he moaned out loudly with the other, he tugged on his bound arms, squirming his legs and arching his back as his lewd moans echoed the room with the other. Soon enough, he couldn't take the vibrating stimulation anymore, and his hot seed shot out with a loud moan to go with it and drool spilling from the corners of his mouth from the ball gag.

Tatsuya moaned genuinely as he watched the other come from only his ass. Getting down from the table he angled the mans head up with his finger and kissed him. "Well done." He said kindly "you came from onlky having your ass stimulated, what a naughty little kitten." He smirked sadistically before finally removing the but plug in a quick movement and untying the males hands, removing the gag soon after. "What do you want my erotic kitten?"

Yuuta breathed heavily, though, with the gag, it was like he could never breath in enough air. He panted, opening his tired, yet still lustful eyes at his master. He closed them softly in delight as he was praised and even kissed, moaning slightly when he felt the plug pulled out and everything else undone too, the binds on his hands and the gag. Finally catching his breath, though, his breathing still a little labored, he looked up at the man who stood before him as he shifted and crawled onto his knees "You, master..." he breathed, his hands gently running up the others thighs "Master's kitten is thirsty...he wants his masters milk" he purred seductively as, on his knees, he lick up the others shaft.

Tatsuya moaned as he felt the others tongue against his bare skin. He gently lifted the mans head up from his shaft purring. "Let me." As he elegantly flipped them both over so he was on top and slipped his cock into I the others lossened hole. He reveled in the feeling of finally getting some friction as he pushed in. "Take allk my milk my greedy kitten." He moaned out as he pushed all the way inpishing towards the others prostate.

Yuuta licked along the others shaft, looking up at his master through his lashes, before he felt himself being pushed back to lay down. He grinned, easily obeying as he knew what was to come, and was already spreading his legs for the other. He shivered and moaned out at the pleasurable feeling of being filled up, and arched his back as he wrapped his arms around the other "Nng...you always feel so good, master~" he purred in his ear, clutching to the others back as he was already starting to grind his hips along with the other, moaning as he just couldn't get enough of the other "Master, f-faster, please, faster! Oh! And harder!" he moaned and breathed out, clutching to the other.

Tatsuya couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips as he felt the soft breath against his ear, still Yuuta was managing to undo him with simple words. At the other command he speed up a little as the nails dug into his back keeping his mind aware as the pain kept him alert. His eyes shut briefly as he leaned down locking the others neck before moving down a little and hitting just above the males collar bone before he lckednthe red mark again.

Yuuta gasped out as he felt the other doing as he asked, moaning as he let his head fall back, feeling the others lips and tongue glide across his neck. He moaned, clutching tighter to the male fucking him. He didn't even care that they were on the floor of the others dining room right now. His back would probably be sore the next morning from being fucked into the ground, but at the moment, Yuuta could care less. He wrapped his legs around the others waist, licking the others ear and biting it softly as he moaned into his ear, purring his name.

Tatsuya smirked as the male clutched at him tighter, he was glad he was able to have the same effect on Yuuta as the male did on him. But the smirk quickly vanished into pleasure as he felt the soft tongue scrap against his ear before the teeth nipped at the sensitive skin. He groaned at the feeling "Yuuta if you do that too much you are going to make me come." Tatsuya smirked down at the male finally admitting it. "But it feels amazing." He whispered huskily locking up the others neck for emphasis.

Yuuta blushed a bit, moaning a slightly at the others words "Just imagining you coming inside me right now...nng...I want it so bad" he purred, moaning as he felt the others tongue on his neck more, whimpering in pleasure. He when back to licking the others ear "Even more reason to keep doing it" he purred, before doing it a bit differently this time, and bringing the others lobe into his mouth between his lips, sensually sucking on it as he moaned and moved his hips

Tatsuya rolled his eyes a little before Yuuta began playing his tongue over his ear again. He thrust a little more eratically as the feeling overwhelmed him. "Damn you." He moaned out really not wanting to be the first to come, that would somewhat damage his pride but on the other hand Yuuta had already came so maybe.... He shut his eyes and finally allowed himself to release. He released his seed deep inside the male, a soft moan escaping his lipsbas he did.

Yuuta smirked slightly as he heard the other, and continued to lick and suck on the others ear until he felt the other release inside him. He moaned out, tightening his legs around the others waist as he hit his own release for the second time as well, moaning heavily. After his release, his whole body relaxed, and he breathed heavily from the activity and exercise "Mm...god, you're always amazing" he purred, a tired but clearly satisfied grin on his face.

Tatsuya smiled and in a self satisfied voice replied "well of course, that's only natural!" He laughed pulling out the male and exhausted kissed his lips gently. "Come on my sexy kitten, come curl up with your master." He smiled deciding that the kitchen could be cleaned in the morning right now it could wait, he didn't really care at the moment. Standing he offered his hand to the man and made his way to the bedroom, not bothering to turn on the lights he stumbled to the bed and collapsed into it.

Yuuta scoffed slightly and rolled his eyes "Arrogant ass" he muttered with a light smirk as he sat up when the other had pulled out of him and got up. Taking the others hand he got up, tired and barely able to stand, both from exhaustion, and from the amazing sex. Once in the bedroom, Yuuta just collapsed on the bed, curling around the other comfortably snuggling against him, humming in delight at the warmth the others body provided, and seconds later, he was out cold, sleeping.

Tatsuya smiled as he felt the now familiar weight of the other against his chest. It surprised him that for some reason he had come to expect and want this more than anything. He tried to ignore the thoughts deciding as he always did that he would go with it and hope for the best. Gently wrapping his arm around the male he shut his eyes falling asleep.

----

He was awoken at what appeared to him like very early- in actually fact it was mid morning- by a sudden slam of the door and a high pitched squeak before his bedroom door was thrown open, the light streaming in through the open door. "GET THE HELL UP AND CLEAN YOUR GOD DAMN KITCHEN!" a girl screached as she stormed into the bedroom not realising the other had company. Tatsuya looked up groaning before shifting to the side and pulling Yuuta in closer to him. "Later." He grumbled.

Yuuta slept soundly, unaware of the surprise visit they would get in the morning. Yuuta was dead asleep, when he heard the high pitched scream, and he flinched, groaning as he woke up in a slight irritation. After all, it wasn't the most pleasant way to wake up. He squinted his eyes through to the light as he heard voices and himself being pulled closer to Tatsuya. He smiled a bit at the comforting feeling, and looked up over the others shoulder to see what was going on and who was the one yelling "Who's that?" he mumbled softly, half asleep still, as he looked to Tatsuya. He was too tired to realize whoever this woman was, had gotten in to the locked house herself, and must have had a key.

- - - Updated - - -

Yuuta slept soundly, unaware of the surprise visit they would get in the morning. Yuuta was dead asleep, when he heard the high pitched scream, and he flinched, groaning as he woke up in a slight irritation. After all, it wasn't the most pleasant way to wake up. He squinted his eyes through to the light as he heard voices and himself being pulled closer to Tatsuya. He smiled a bit at the comforting feeling, and looked up over the others shoulder to see what was going on and who was the one yelling "Who's that?" he mumbled softly, half asleep still, as he looked to Tatsuya. He was too tired to realize whoever this woman was, had gotten in to the locked house herself, and must have had a key.