The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Bdsm rp, lots of bondage and sadomasochism. If you don't like don't read!

Although its hawwt!!!

BLACKXS2.jpg

Name: Tatsuya

Surname: kuroda

Position: seme

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Tatsuya sighed, today had seriously been a rough day. All he wanted to do now was get pissed out of his mind and then have a fuck with someone, he didn't even care if he had to resort to plain boring vanilla sex he just wanted a fuck. Getting that drunk wouldn't matter today either since it was Friday.

As soon as he had gotten of work he had headed strait home and gotten changed into his normal clothing, he hated to dress as he did for work, it was pretending he was someone he wasn't but he didn't exactly have a choice so he just put up with it. Now he was on his way to the nearest bar he could find.

Walking into one that looked lovely and the type that would attract males more than girls he walked in immidiatly ordering 3 shots and downing them all in quick succession before buying a glass of whisky which he began sipping. He could feel the fuzziness overtaking his brain already a few more glasses and he would be well and truly pissed. Perfect. He smiled, alcohol may not help your problem but then again neither did water, alcohol was just a little less painful at the time.

Yuuta was working that night, as usual. But despite his late hours he enjoyed his job quite a lot. It was easy to hook up with people, working as a bartender. Everyone always hit on the bartender, male or female - and especially when they were drunk. He just smiled to himself as he served some people their drinks. He loved his job, not only did he get free alcohol, and easy access to dates, but he most enjoyed talking with the people, who usually just wanted to down their worried and get drunk. The drunks were always hilarious to be around when you were the sober one. All he just required was making sure they didn't drink too too much or anything, and making sure they had a sober driver, even if it meant he had to call a taxi for them. Yuuta really enjoyed his job.

He only just started his shift a couple hours ago, still having just as long as he'd been here to keep working until he got off. As he was talking to a gorgeous single lady at the bar, complaining about her fiance, he couldn't help but be amused. It was so interesting, drunks just pouring out their lives to a stranger. They should be lucky he wasn't some serial killer, they would be making it far too easy for a murderer. Of course, he wasn't such. Just a simple bartender who enjoyed his job and life for the most part.

As he was serving the lady up another martini, he noticed another customer come in. By now Yuuta could easily tell apart each type of person. This one, was a clearly irritated male who was just done with the day, ready to get drunk and emotional. He smiled a bit as he walked over to the male behind the counter "Evening sir, what can I get you?" he asked, pouring up his shots then his glass of whiskey "Rough day?" he inquired, shooting for conversation. Most drunks always wanted a conversation. The job of a bartender wasn't just pouring drinks, but he highly thought of his job as part therapist.

Sipping the whisky he looked at the barman who was engaging him in conversation. His mind was just about cloudy enough for him to throw away wariness and self restraint "yes, but the night just got a whole lot better!" He grinned, this guy was totally his type and his ability to care what came out of it had long since floated away to the alcohol driven cloud, he downed his drink and ordered some strong sake. "Why so interested anyway?" He smirked up at the man "think I have some interesting gossip? or are you just bored of talking to emotional women?" he questioned the light in his eyes gleaming with the excitement of the chase, this was going to be great fun and he was only just getting started. He had to say at the time he came in he didn't really care if the one he picked up was even male or female but now at this moment he knew whatever it took he was taking this man home with him.

Yuuta smirked slightly when the other said how his night had just gotten better, and Yuuta wasn't naive or innocent - though sometimes he could look it in appearance, but his mind was far from pure. "Why so interested?" he hummed, leaning on the counter "Are you still talking about your day? Or yourself, now?" he teased lightly, being a bit playful, but not leaping into the others lure. Yuuta enjoyed playing hard to get. He loved seeing how hard someone would try for him. Whether he was interested or not. But Yuuta could definitely say this man was more than hot, and his type, physically, at least. "Women can be a bore" he spoke with a shrug of his shoulders, making sure not to be too loud where the woman herself heard him - he still had his job to work, and didn't want to upset her, especially now that she was drunk. He wanted nothing to do with an emotional women who was emotional at him. There was that specific reason he wasn't interested in women.

Tatsuya raised an eyebrow as the other leaned across the counter. Moving closer himself so he was only a little away from the male he whispered in a deep sexy voice "in me of course." pulling away he took a sip of his drink, his tongue slipping out and licking the alcohol from his lips pleased with himself for successfully clarifying that this man was indeed gay, not that it would have mattered either way he had a talent for seducing strait men which he was extremely proud of. He allowed his eyes to wander around the bar and let them settle on another good looking male. He wasn't interested in the man in the slightest but he made a point of checking the man out to see what reaction he got. His gaze lingered on the males crotch which to be fair he looked very well endowed but he still wasn't interested he was just pretending to be.

Yuuta smirked at the others response, and he had to admit, that sexy voice sent a small shiver through his spine. Damn, this guy was hot. And it seemed like he knew it too. It made Yuuta that much more interested. He smirked as he pulled away, noticing the woman flagging him down for another drink "I've no interest, simply I enjoy stories" he said with a shrug, trying to act like this guy wasn't totally his type. "Why don't you try hitting on someone you may have a chance with?" he said, referring to the male that he was eying. He then walked away from the male, heading over to the women to get her another drink purposely swaying his hips - but hardly. Making it look like a natural walk, and not like he was trying to taunt the other, or trying to get his interest. He still didn't want the other to think he completely had him interested. That's be too easy and no fun for the other. He also leaned on the counter again to talk to the woman, bending over the slightest bit to lean over the counter, showing off his ass in perfect view for the male. Yuuta was such a damn tease. And proud of it.

Scowling that his little trick might have backfired slightly Tatsuya turned back to the counter and watched as the man sauntered over to the women. He glared at her before resuming his composed and sexy aura. As the bartender leaned over he couldnt help but check out the nicely rounded firm buttocks of the man. Gods he wanted to so much to that arse before he then pounded into it hard and fast. Downing his drink so he could get the male to return again, he ran a hand through his hair his taught lean muscles rippling slightly at the movement. Catching the males eye he winked before calling across the bar "Can i have some more Mr barman? Whatever's your best please!"

Yuuta smirked as his disinterested act worked, and the male was soon calling him back for another drink. He chuckled a bit at how the male just yelled across the bar, gaining a few eyes of attention. He walked back over to him "Whatever huh? Aren't you brave" he hummed, eyeing him slightly. This man really was interesting. Confident, bold, daring, flirtatious - and, of course, hot. Just perfect. He smirked to himself as he poured the male up another strong drink, handing it to him "Are you sure you can handle the best?" he teased the male, implying that he was a lightweight. Of course, Yuuta had no idea what the males alcohol tolerance was. But he was definitely built, muscles outlining his body everywhere. Yuuta could guess he was far from a lightweight. After all, he was still coherent and conversational, if only a bit intoxicated now.

Tatsuya smirked as he saw the other inspecting his lean muscles "Hmmm, bet I could beat you at a drinking contest any day!" He laughed taking a sip from the glass. It was good, the alcohol burned at it slipped down his throat. "Good choice, I certainly am glad I came here." Leaning across the bar his cool brown eyes began to dance with the excitement of the chase. He knew he was getting this man hooked now. He could tell the other was more than interested. Smiling seductively he wet his soft lips making a point to bite his lower lip as he pretended to think. Leaning his face on the palm of his hand he asked in a hushed voice laced with eroticism "So what time is it?" The fact that he also wanted to know what time this man got of work was obviously implied as he rested his elbow on the bar.

Yuuta would be lying if he said he wasn't interested. But this man was really too good to resist, and he could tell he could easily have him all tonight. He smirked at the thought, watching him sip at the drink "Glad you're enjoying it" he spoke as he leaned forward on the counter a bit, glancing at the clock when the male asked what time it was "Right now? It's eleven. But who care's about the time right now? I think midnight is much more interesting" he smirked, implying that was when he got off "I'm glad you like that drink, sir. But maybe I could treat you to something better?" he smirked as he rested on his elbows, leaning forward towards the male on the counter as he spoke, his black collared shirt a few buttons undone to reveal his smooth, slightly toned chest, his collarbone sharp beneath his sleek neck. When he spoke, he was of course referring to himself. He could tell that no matter how drunk the male was, he would surely get his reference and what he was implying.

Of course the meaning was certainly not lost on Tatsuya. Leaning further forward he hummed appreciatively "Well that sounds promising, will it taste as good as this?" He teased swirling the alcohol in the glass as his eyes inspected the pure skin in front of him. he really wanted to mark that skin as his, to leave a red pattern across the whiteness and to deny the male what he wanted. Although he knew it was unlikely most of it would happen he could survive with just one of those things. He sipped the drink purposefully moaning and sexily saying "Because this is pretty mind blowing itself." He licked his lips seductively smirking and rejoicing in his victory.

Yuuta smirked as he eyes the other, glancing over his wet lips, and unable to keep his heart from skipping a beat by that more than seductive moan. This man knew exactly what he was doing. And Yuuta loved it. He smirked a bit "Oh I promise, what I have in mind for you will blow you out of this world" he hummed seductively, putting emphasis on particular words sensually. Glancing over hearing another customer calling for him, he nodded to the man "Be with you in one minute, sir" he called, easily acting normal and professional, before turning back to the interest in front of him. He leaned forward a bit, his mouth practically touching the others ear as his hot breath touched his neck and ear "That is, if you think you can handle it" he purred seductively and challengingly, before pulling back and going to serve the other customer, getting him what he wanted.

Tatsuya had to give the man credit for being able to switch so quickly but it bugged him that another customer had just taken his prey. He frowned for a moment trying to decide what the male had meant. Did he mean something a little out of the ordinary, maybe something that gave Tatsuya exactly what he wanted as well. Or was that getting too hopeful? The man shook the thought from his head. Whatever the man meant he sure as hell was going to find out soon. Taking another sip he stood placing his hands on the bar to balance himself slightly and focus his brain. He had drunk a little too much alcohol to be sensible and could have done without those shots at the beginning but he didn't care.

Walking slightly unsteadily away from the bar he headed for the bath room. After a few paces he managed to regain his sense of balance and grasped onto it with every inch of his being. It would be far too embarrassing if he fell over now after effectively saying to the barman that he could take any amount of alcohol. Reaching the bathroom he shut the door and lean against it sighing, a smirk dancing around his lips as he realised how brilliant the night was going.

Going to thee toilet and washing himself up Tatsuya quickly returned back to the bar, now much more steady after having a quick drink of water. He sat down again taking another sip of his drink and waiting for the man to return from the other customers.

Yuuta went on tending to other customers, getting their drinks and whatnot. He noticed the male he had been talking to had now left his seat, but Yuuta wasn't worried, sure the male would be back. Probably went to the bathroom or something. Yuuta finished taking care of the customers, talking with one guy casually while he waited for his specific interest of the night to come back. He glanced back over seeing him come back and sit down, and he smirked a bit in amusement as he went right back over to him "You know, sir, I never did get your name. I'm Yuuta" he offered with that charming, yet sexy smile of his. He could tell this man was a sure promise to be fun that night. "How are you feeling though? I think you should stop drinking after that glass" he suggested, able to tell he was quite drunk by now. He wasa barkeep, of course he could tell when someone has had enough or too much, it was part of his job "Plus, don't want you forgetting that better treat later" he smirked.

Tatsuya chuckled and grabbed the males wrist pulling his closer "hmm you want my now do you? Want to cry it put later on?" He asked his voice just low enough for only Yuuta to hear "well if that's the case then I guess you can have it." He brought his lips close to the others ear and whispered "Tatsuya is the name to moan my wanton kitten." He pulled away chuckling and drank some more from the glass. In a normal voice again he said "well if you insist I'll stop when I finish this." He raised the glass slightly. Yuuta was right after all he wanted to be aware of what was happening later on.

Yuuta blinked a bit, a bit surprised when the other grabbed his wrist and he was pulled forward. But he then smirked a bit at the other, and couldn't help but chuckle a bit "Hmm, Tatsuya~, ne?" he purred seductively in the males ear "I'll make you forget all about your worries today" he spoke into his ear, biting his ear lightly before pulling back and away from the other before anyone caught on to just how much sexual tension was going on between them. Yuuta couldn't wait another hour, all he wanted was for this man to ben him over the bar table and ravage his wanting body right now. But Yuuta was good at concealing his needs and staying professional, and so he did so, for another hour.

For the rest of that hour, Yuuta made sure to keep Tatsuya company between serving customers, getting him glasses of water and some small snacks if he wanted. Most of the conversation between them though was just sexual implications and flirtations. And Yuuta had a hell of a way with his words, he was sure he had the other ready and wanting that entire hour just by his words. He wouldn't be surprised if he had even gotten the other hard.

Eventually though, the hour did pass, and Yuuta was finishing up his work before he walk out from behind the counter, slipping his hand into Tatsuya's back pocket of his pants "You ready for me? Or are you considering rather getting drunk off your ass? Because if you do I assure you you'll miss out on one hell of a ride" he grinned into his ear.

Tatsuya spent the entire hour having a hard time. Quite literally he spent most of thee time he wasn't flirting trying to keep composed. Although his face showed no outward signs f arousal other than the ones he wanted it to his body was much more open as he tried to suppress the arousal that was forming in his pants. When Yuuta was cleaning down he finally managed to get his own thing down.

He felt the hand slide into his back pocket and couldn't help but teasingly move against the hand. Smiling he pulled the male towards him growling lowly "About time. Now how about we get you back to mine so you can use those beautiful lips for something useful!" He smirked before trailing the back of his hand up the male crotch. Half a mind to just get onto it right here in the bar, the threat of being caught thrilling him. He mentally berated himself for getting carried away before he walked out and called a taxi over.

Grinning at Tatsuya's clear eagerness, he just as eagerly turned to go and head out of the place with him. He followed the male out of the bar, eying him as he did so. As the other hailed a taxi, Yuuta got into it after the male he was about to spend the night with. He leaned back in the seat as Tatsuya was focused on the moment on giving the driver his address. Yuuta meanwhile leaned his head into the palm of his hand, of which the elbow rested on the window. He licked his lips, eying Tatsuya as he purposely teasingly spread his legs a bit where he sat "So, about how long does it take to get to your place?" he asked, clearly wanting to know how long he would have to wait until he was beneath this man - or maybe even riding him. If Yuuta was lucky, maybe the male was interested in more adventurous sex like himself too.

Leaning back again Tatsuya smirked at the obvious display Yuuta was putting on. He slipped his hand along the males leg quietly whispering "don't make a sound." As his fingers danced up the mans through towards his crotch. In a slightly louder voice he said "my house is a ten minutes walk so we shouldn't be long." His hand continued to caress the other before slowly skipping between his legs and rubbing. The alcohol was making him more domineering and less aware, he didn't care if they were in a cab he wanted the control this man sexually.

Yuuta smirked a bit, seeing the flash of lust in Tatsuya's eyes when he had finally noticed him and his position. He raised an eyebrow when the other whispered a few words, before inhaling sharply at his bold actions. Yuuta didn't think the other would actually make such a bold move in the cab but....at the same time, it made Yuuta want him that much more. Not just because he was being fondled now, but for how bold and dominate the male was. It was making his body burn with lust. Yuuta's eyes clouded with lust, but did well not to make a sound, biting his lip as he pressed his hips up into the others hand a bit more.

Tatsuya smirked as he saw the other bite his lip. The erotic faces the man was pulling were so arousing. Those lust filled eyes were irrisistable he wanted to make the lust stronger and to deny him relief from the lust. Gently he sqweezed the man though his trousers before the can slowed down. Removing his hand Tatsuya paid the cab driver and rapidly jumped out the car to unlock the house.

Yuuta gave the other a challenging yet warning look, trying to silently remind the other they were in the cab, in the presence of another. Yet at the same time that fact just made it all the more hotter to Yuuta. Doing something they shouldn't...it excited him further. When the other squeezed him, he grunted softly, clenching his teeth to desperately keep from moaning. When the cab finally stopped, Yuuta practically flew out of the car right after the other, followed him to the door. He smirked as the other was fumbling with the key, and Yuuta slipped his hands around the other from behind, one going up his shirt, the other not even hesitating as he shoved it down the front of his pants "Better hurry, before I just end up fucking you here on your front lawn" he purred lustfully in his ear, licking the shell of it as he stroked him "All your neighbors could watch....i bet you'd like that' he hummed in his ear, partly teasing, but also partly sure that it was true.

Tatsuya moaned as he felt the hands wander him. "Sorry I am not much of an exhibitionist" he moaned a little more as the hand traveled into his pants. Finally managing to unlock the door he turned around to face Yuuta before he opened it. "Although you did groan when I told you not to. That's very dissapointing, should I punish you for it?" His voice was silky as his fingers trailed the soft skin of the males face. Suddenly he pushed the doorbopen dragging them both through.