The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Yuuta smirked a bit as he heard the other moan, and that deep, sexy noise just turned Yuuta on all the more, making him want Tatsuya right now. But when the other turned around, reminding him he moaned in the cab, and mentioning something about a punishment, Yuuta's eyes widened a bit. Not out of fear, or worry, but of excitement, his eyes dancing with lust for this man, in every and any way possible "Mm...i guess I have been a bad boy..." he trailed as he followed the other into the house after taking his hands out of the males clothes.He wrapped his arms around the other neck as he spoke, pulling him close as he kissed along his neck "I guess....you should..." he mumbled these words between kisses before he reached the males ear, licking it softly "Punish me" he moans seductively in his ear.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Tatsuya raised an eyebrow hearing those words, he hasn't expected the man to actually want punishing he hardly ever managed to pick up men that actually wanted that sort of sex. Wiping the grin of his face he pulled the man through to the bedroom pushing him harshly onto the bed and climbing on top of him. He immidiatly stripped Yuuta of his shirt running his nails down the lines of his chest stopping just short of his waist before cupping the mans groin and rubbing his thumb over it. "Do you want me to touch you here?" He questioned sexily before saying "but you have been such a bad boy maybe I should tie you up for being so naughty." He whispered testing the water to see how far the male would let this game go.

Yuuta smirked a bit as he saw the look of surprise on the others face, taking pride in having been able to catch the man off guard. Maybe Tatsuya had been joking about the punishment, but Yuuta wasn't. He grinned as he was dragged into the bedroom, and stumbled a bit as he was pushed back, letting himself fall onto the bed, and gladly moving his arms a bit to allow the other to get his shirt off. He hummed in anticipation at the feeling of his nails dragging lightly along his chest, before smirking up at him when he was groped and the other spoke about tying him up "Do you think tying me up will keep me from doing what I want?" he taunted, as if challenging, and asking the other to tie him up. This was turning out to be a hell of a lot more fun than he thought.

Tatsuya chuckled "Well you can try to do what you want but I cant imagine it would work!" He grinned stripping the male of his trousers and pants leaving him fully exposed. He licked his lips teasingly as he inspected the males cock before he reached across the bed pulling some rope from the draws and snapping it taught between his hands. Leaning down to the others neck he licked the exposed skin biting it gently before whispering "Do you want this? Shall I bind my naughty boy in my room and punish him until he begs?" He asked sadistically almost shuddering at the thought himself. He couldn't deny how much he wanted this, his cock was straining against his pants just at the thought.

Yuuta bit his lip, trying to suppress his moans and desire as he watched the other. He loved feeling the weight of another man atop him, straddling him and pinning him down. He loved the feeling of being owned, having such dominance over him in the bedroom. His golden eyes followed the other as he opened a drawer, and he grinned a bit, biting his lip in anticipation as just at the sight of it he was getting hard and aroused. He gulped with excitement, trying to contain himself as the other nipped at his neck before speaking. He couldn't help but moan out a bit at his words "ohhh~, yes, please, please punish me!" he moaned out eagerly, his eyes full of lust and desire as his cock was already pretty erect and firm from just the thoughts running through his head.

Tatsuya let out a quiet moan as the other begged him. Yes that was what he wanted, he wanted this power, this trust, this dominance over another. He roughly yanked the males wrist p towards the headboard of the bed tightening it tightly to hold it in place before repeating the action with his other limbs. Finished he trailed his fingers over Yuuta's stomach barely and purposely avoiding the erection that stood there proud. "Tight enough for you?" He groaned out seeing the man completely bound was untying him.

Yuuta smiled a bit as the other moaned just from him begging him for something. Yuuta could tell this was going to be perfect - they were just the same, he could already tell. He cold already tell how much the two would work so well together in bed. It's been too long since Yuuta had found someone this dominant and controlling in bed - he loved it. He moaned softly at the feeling of the other tying his limps up, enjoying being restrained, and denied immediate satisfaction - which partly sucked, because it just made him that much more aroused "Nng...I want you so bad..." he moaned out breathlessly, staring up at the other with lustful eyes, no shame whatsoever for his clearly open and displayed naked body.

Tatsuya bit his lip lightly inspecting his handiwork before he ran his hand over the man's arousal. "You can make as much noise as you want now." He spoke breathlessly desperate to fulfil his own need but for now he just wanted to keep this up. It had been far too long since he had been this dominant with anyone. "Just don't come or I'll be annoyed." He warned his voice deep and demanding. The lust filled eyes of the male were rapidly drawing him in but his composure did not slip any further as he lowered his head and ran his tongue up the straining erection. His eyes looking up into Yuuta's face watching for the reaction.

Yuuta was on his own personal high, a cloud nine right now. He whimpered in pleasure as the other finally touched his arousal, and he was relieved. He initially thought the other was going to deny him any relief. But then Tatsuya spoke, demanding in that incredibly hot, dominant voice of his to not come. He whined a bit, biting his lip as he moaned out, letting his head fall back. He wasn't sure if he would be able to keep to the others order, though, he would definitely try hard to. But when he felt the others tongue on his erection, he couldn't help but cry out "ng! I-I cant.....m-master please!" he whined in a beg, instinctively calling the other by a dominant title in this situation and position, it was just normal to him, though, he had a feeling it was probably normal to the other too. Yuuta's breathing was ragged, and fast, precum oozing from the tip of his cock.

Tatsuya lifted his head licking the bead of pre come as he did before moving up to the males nipples "Well if you cant hold that then I'll have to stop playing with it. Right my little sex slave?" He winked and licked his lips loving how easy it had been for the two of them to fall into their roles. Leaning down he scraped his teeth over the others soft bud before taking it in his mouth and sucking it. He pulled up, his teeth clamped around the hardened nub pulling it harshly before releasing it. The sounds that Yuuta was making were irresistible his cock just wanted to fuck the male hard and fast but this, right now this was much nicer, much more pleasurable.

Yuuta panted heavily, biting his lip as he shifted on the bed slightly, though, not able to move to do anything, considering all his limbs were tied down firmly to each post of the bed. He whined a bit when the other said he'd stop playing with it, he'd rather just be allowed to release. He grit his teeth as he struggled hard against the instinctive desire to just shoot his load, gasping out and thankful for the distraction of pain on his nipple as the other scrapped his teeth, bit and pulled at the sensitive nub "Ah! That hurts....mm, more! Please!" he begged the male. He wasn't complaining that it hurt, he was expressing how much he loved how it hurt.

Tatsuya chuckled "More? Does it feel that good? Does my dirty whore like the pain?" he asked although he knew damn well what the answer was. He repeated the same action with the other nipple before bring his hand up to his lips and teasingly licking it. Pulling it out his own mouth he pressed two digits to the others soft lips tracing them before parting them "Wet them well or it'll only hurt more." He grinned and brought his mouth up to the others neck biting down hard on the soft skin. He suckled the white flesh bring the blood to the surface but not breaking the skin. Biting down harder he tried to elicit more of those beautiful sounds from the male.

Yuuta moaned a bit at the others reply "Mm, so good!" he hummed in response to the other, before gasping out again as his other nipple was treated just the same, and just as roughly "Nng!" he cried, his limbs tugging at his restrains as he wanted more - more pleasure, more pain, more of Tatsuya - more everything. He eagerly accepted the others fingers into his mouth, smirking at his words, giving him a look as if to say he didn't mind if it would hurt. But still, he obediently sucked on the others fingers, knowing thats what he wanted, swirling his tongue around the digits and seductively moaning as he sucked on them.

Tatsuya tried hard to control his breathing so not to lose it and go completely overboard as the other let those sexy, arousing moans slip from his mouth. He released the skin of the others neck inspecting it before licking it gently. That would leave a very good bruise. Something he was very proud of. "This shows I own you, pet." He pocked the bruise , prodding it harshly as he spoke. Removing his fingers from the mans mouth he shoved them strait into Yuuta's arse not bothering to go in slowly or gently. He wanted to hear the man scream his name and beg for more of the pain and pleasure.

Yuuta's hands clutched desperately at the ropes that bound his wrists to the bed, clutching to them for something to hold on to. He loved the burning feeling of a bruise forming on his neck, whimpering slightly as he hazily opened his eyes to look back at the other, smiling a pleasured seductive grin at the other "Yes...all yours" he breathed as the otherr had taken his fingers out of his mouth. They weren't missed though, as they were soon shoved into his ass and he cried out loudly in pleasure "Ah!" he screamed lightly, tugging on the ropes - with that sudden burst of pleasure and pain in his lower regions, the cum Yuuta had been trying hard to hold back all this time finally couldn't take it anymore, and shot out hard from the first piercing thrust of Tatsuya's fingers. He panted heavily as the cum coated his body, some getting on Tatsuya "I'm sorry...."he panted "I've been a bad boy again..." he breathed, his face flushed from the release.

Tatsuya felt the male clench around his fingers as he came. He sighed as if disappointed although inside his heart leapt and he felt his cock straining hard against his trousers. "Now that wasn't very polite, I told you not to come didn't I? That's two things you have done wrong now pet." He removed his fingers tortuously slowly. Deciding that his pants were too constricting he removed his belt laying it on the bed before taking of his trousers and pants. Picking up the leather belt he ran it through his fingers "Should i punish you with this?" He asked in a deep sexy voice loving the way Yuuta was squirming against the ropes that held him as he trailed the belt along the man's chest.

Yuuta looked up at the other with a lazy sort of expression, after having just come, but at the same time apologetic "I'm sorry, I tried so hard..." he whimpered before watching the other take his pants off "I've disappointing you again....please punish me, master" he spoke before watching him undress and eying the belt the other picked up. He inhaled sharply, biting his lip sexily as he looked up from the leather belt back to Tatsuya, as if with pleading eyes - again, not of fear, but lustful eyes just begging to be beat, and whipped as punishment for the other. Just the thought was making his length slowly twitch to life again.

Tatsuya smirked as he saw the man's cock twitch "Hmm is the thought that exciting?" He felt the power rush through his veins as Yuuta called him master, the rush of excitement and want that he could not contain raising the belt slightly before whipping it across Yuuta's upper chest so it landed right across his soft buds. It wasn't a hard stroke but it should have had a lot of effect coming down right on that sensitive area. He grinned feeling himself twitch at the sight of those lustful eyes and

Yuuta bit his lip, blushing a bit as the other could see how excited he was by all of this. He could feel his labored breath quickening again, his eyes dancing with excitement as the other raised his hand with the whip in it. As it snapped down across his chest, he couldn't help but cry out, arching his back "Ah! M-master more! Punish me harder!" he begged the dominant and fully in control male above him. His nipple were instantly standing tall and hard on his chest from the harsh contact. After a while though, Yuuta was growing a bit impatient. Despite how much he loved foreplay, and pain and punishment, he wanted nothing more now than to feel Tatsuya's cock ramming into him "Master please..." he panted looking at the male with begging eyes "I want to please you....punish me with your large, thick hot cock. I want to feel it, I want to feel you inside me" he moaned softly, making erotic faces to try and send the other past his limit of patience.

Tatsuya moaned as the other begged for him. Groaning I'm unfulfilled pleasure he climbed back onto of the male positioning himself ready to go strait into Yuuta. He teased the tip of his cock against the puckered hole as his fingers fluttered over the top of the others arousal teasing it. Suddenly he thrust strait in without any further preparation groaning as he did. He angled up to where he knew he would hit the mans prostate and pulled out before shoving his whole length back in a again hutting that sweet spot.

Yuuta grinned a bit as he saw the other couldn't take it anymore and needed him just as much. He licked his lips before biting at one, staring up at the other as he positioned himself. He felt his heart racing in his chest as he could feel him at his hole "nng, please' he whined as the other simply teased him at first. But then all of Tatsuya's length was soon fill him up and he screamed out in pleasure "AH!" he cried loudly, shutting his eyes tight as tears moistening his eyes for a moment at the tearing sensation in his lower regions, but, he didn't mind, breathing heavily before he was soon moaning out again lewdly. Part of him wanted his arms unrestrained, to hold onto Tatsuya and feel him, another part wanted to stay just like this as he was fucked, since he loved the feeling of being helpless and at his lovers complete mercy.

Tatsuya moaned at the tight heat that surrounded him, the lewd nooses his partner was making were seriously erotic. He licked his lips moistening them before lowering himself and engaging the mans lips. He shoved his tongue deep in swirling it around before he bit the lower lips, plating with it between his teeth as he continued to pound into the other.

Yuuta could hardly contain his moans. It had been far too long since he'd had such an amazing fuck like this, especially with the additions he particularly loved - such as the ropes. He had truly gotten lucky with this man tonight. His moans were soon muffled by a mouth on his own, and he eagerly kissed back, trying to move his hips in motion a bit with Tatsuya, though it was still a little difficult to do too much with how tight and restraining the other had tied his ropes. Yuuta occasionally moaned into the kiss, nipping and sucking at the others lips, panting heavily as he felt the pleasure building up like a knot in his lower regions again.

Tatsuya couldn't help the moans that slipped from his lips as he traded bites and kisses with Yuuta. He moved his lips back done to the man's neck biting hard into the soft skin before blowing on the inflamed area whispering "Come with me pet." He wanted to control everything about his partner it thrilled him to have someone at his complete mercy. He wanted to go further but for now, in his drunken state this was enough. Marking his pet and controlling his orgasm. He reached his hand down stroking the other off at the same pace as his thrusts.

Moaning out lewdly, not even trying to contain himself anymore, he pressed his hips closer up into the other. He let his head fall back, stretching his neck to allow the other easier access to his neck, whimpering out in pleasure as he could feel the blistering mark created on his neck from the other. He was sure that was at least the third bruise on his neck, but he had honestly lost count by now, not even caring. He moaned out loudly as the other told him to come, feeling the males domineering words practically control the reaction of his body just by his voice, and moments later, he cried out loudly as he came "Master! Oh Tatsuya!!!" he screamed out, shooting his hot, large load into the others hand.