The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Tatsuya lost it as he felt the other tighten around him, shouting for him and shoot his seed out. He thrust in desperately finding his own release as he groaned quietly coming into Yuuta's tight heat. Raising his sperm covered hand he licked his fingers smiling. "Well done little pet, that tastes good." Pulling out he breathed heavily and quickly untied the room that bound Yuuta. Smirking at the red marks on the man's wrists. Having untied all the bond he lifted a wrist gently licking the redness there. "Do you like the beautiful marks I gave you?" He asked sadistically his mind still in the clouds from both the alcohol and the intense orgasm he had just had.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Yuuta groaned as he could still feel the other inside him and his orgasm at the same time he had come as well. He hummed out in delight, feeling the other slide out of him, and the large load of cum drip out of his stretched hole. He grinned as he looked up at the other, watching him lick the cum on his hands "Told you it would taste better than the alcohol" he smirked, watching him untie all his binds on his limbs "Mmm, I'm thoroughly sore now....just how i love it" he said smirking up at the other watching him lick and kiss at his red and raw wrists from the rope "I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised at how amazing this night turned out" he spoke, obviously talking about the amazing sex, but the fact that the other was into the rougher, more violent bondage and what not.

Tatsuya chuckled "Well you weren't wrong that does taste better!" He grinned throwing the rope into a corner of the room before collapsing onto the bed. Twisting to face Yuuta he smirked "Well maybe if you are up for a round two sometime we could try something more adventurous!" He winked amused. Shutting his eyes he smiled to himself. It had been a long time since he had had some sex that he had really enjoyed and the aftershock felt really good.

Yuuta smirked as he watched the other lay down beside him and he rolled over onto his side to face him "Hmm, more adventurous?" he purred, grinning "That sounds good, I'll hold you up to that" he said as he got comfortable and closed his eyes. He was good and ready for a long sleep. His body hadn't gone through that much exercise in a long time. Not that he hadn't had sex, but, with the added strain of ropes and binds it was more exhausting, but twice as fun as normal sex, so, it was worth it. Before Yuuta could even comment anything more sarcastic or playful, he was sound asleep in the bed.

Tatsuya nodded sleepily "If you think you can take it!" He whispered but Yuuta was already asleep. Rolling his eyes at the sleeping man he pulled the covers over himself, feeling warm beneath them and the man he had picked up. It felt nice although that could just have been his fuzzy brain again. He didn't mind and fell asleep very quickly.

Yuuta could hear the other saying something, but Yuuta was already halfway to blissful sleep-land. He was sure it was some stupid, snarky remark anyways. Just that thought made Yuuta smirk a bit in his sleep as he unintentionally snuggled closer to the male he had just had some seriously rough and painfully good sex with. Yuuta knew he had loved that night, it was amazing. But he was too much on a blissful sex high to realize that he loved it more for the type of sex, but this male personally as well, seemed to be perfectly his type, even outside of the bedroom. But Yuuta didn't realize that fully, since he just told himself it was a random sex-filled night with a stranger. It was unlikely something more of it would happen. That's what he told himself, anyways, as he slept in late through the next morning - luckily not having work until later that evening and night.

Tatsuya woke up around eleven with a splitting headache. He groaned as he rolled over but the movement just made it worse. Groaning again he opened his eyes immediately noticing the man beside him. He frowned as his pain filled brain tried to think back to the night before. Finally he realised it. A smirk tugged at his lips as he remembered but it never formed as the sunlight suddenly made the throbbing pain worse. Groaning again he pulled the blankets above his head trying to block out the light. Even the slight shifting of the fabric seemed inordinately loud to him as he felt the blood pulsing through his brain. A part of him knew getting up and having a cold shower and a good cup off coffee would help at least a little but his body refused to shift dreading the pain that would be caused by the movement.

Yuuta was sound asleep as he grew later in the morning. He finally woke up by the groaning and shifting of covers that ended up being pulled off of him, making him wake up from the could air that greeted his skin. He whined a bit, slowly cracking his eyes open and registering the room around him, then the clearly hung over male huddled under the covers. He chuckled a bit in amusement, recognizing a terrible hangover. Being a bartender, he was aware and knew how to deal with anything alcohol related. He got up from the bed, grabbing his pants that somehow ended on the complete other side of the room. His body was sore, and stiff when moving, but he managed. After a minute he found the males kitchen, searching around for things before he managed to make a cup of coffee and found the advil for the headache. He walked back to the bedroom "Hey master" he teased, reminding the male of the night before as he chuckled "I found your coffee and pain killers. Have them" he said waiting for the male to emerge from the darkness of sheets - Yuuta already had closed the blinds for the male.

Tatsuro's eyes fluttered open slightly, noting with appreciation that the blinds had been shut. It took a while for the words to sink in but when they did it made him feel a little better, he couldn't help but smile slightly. Carefully removing the covers he sat up in the bed groaning a little. "Sorry, did I wake you?" He murmured quietly no wanting to speak too loudly. Taking the coffee and tablets he quickly swallowed them taking a sip of the scolding coffee. "Thanks." He whispered rubbing his sore forehead with his right hand. Looking up at Yuuta he said teasingly "Those bruises look marvellous, have to say i am quite proud of them!" His voice was still very light but he was slowly starting to wake up now.

Yuuta smiled a bit as he watched the other slowly wake up and sit up "You did, but its fine. It's pretty late in the morning so I was bound to get up sooner or later" he said as he handed the other the coffee and pills "The caffeine will help the headache go away. Obviously the painkillers will help too" he said as he watched the other take them "I don't know how you like coffee, so i just did it regular" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed. He smirked a bit at the others remark to his bruises "Hmm, good, because I'm going to wear them proudly" he grinned "why do you think I haven't put my shirt on yet?" he chuckled as he leaned back on his hands "Though I'll have to cover them up somehow for work later, as much as I'd rather not. But my boss would probably give me hell otherwise" he laughed.

Tatsuya chuckled at the mans comment and pouted slightly "but I want to show to everyone that you are my possession and nobody touches my things!" He smiled drinking some more coffee, he felt a little better now although his head still hurt like body's business. 'That would be those shots' he thought begrudgingly hating to shut he should not be drinking like that. The painkillers were slowly starting to take affect to his relief. "I need a shower." He groaned out gulping down more of the coffee trying to get as much caffeine inside himself as he could.

Yuuta smiled and rolled his eyes a bit "Don't worry, they'll be proudly displayed throughout the day until I have to go to work" he said with a smile, watching the other mention a shower and down his coffee "Go ahead, it's your own home" he chuckled "Though, If you don't mind I'd like one after you if that isn't a problem. Then I promise I'll get out of your hairs" he said, thinking the other just wanted that one night stand. Yuuta honestly wouldn't mind actually seeing more of this man, but, he didn't want to push the unspoken luck. Usually situations like this were the cause of a drunken one night stand, and thats exactly what Tatsuya had been last night: drunk.

Tatsuya looked at the male frowning. He wasn't sire what to say, he had been serious last night when he had asked if the male wanted to do it again another night. He hasn't had a fuck that good in a long time and didn't want to lose it. Inspecting Yuuta he cautiously said "I wasn't kidding when I asked if you wanted to try that again you know...you don't have to leave inles you really want to." He looked up at Yuuta and smiled a little, trying to encourage the male though he wasn't sure it would work.

Yuuta looked to the other when he stopped to speak, saying how he did want to do it again and everything. Yuuta smiled a bit at the thought "And I would be more then generous to obey you, master" he purred seductively, grinning "But I just wanted to make sure, since you were pretty drunk last night I didn't know if you knew what you were saying or not" he spoke as he leaned back on his hands on the bed "I didn't want to stay here longer than might be necessary, because I don't want to impose on you. After all, you have to agree last night happened quite a lot like a simple one night thing would. I don't know if that's how you thought of it or not" he said with a shrug of his shoulders

Tatsuya shifted a little his hand gently tracing the bruise on the others neck. "Well my little pet I sure as hell know I want to do this again...preferably without as much alcohol!" He laughed, the movement bringing a new wave of pain to his head. Groaning he rubbed his head, "I need a cold shower." He groaned out pushing the covers of himself and grabbing a towel from on top of the drawes wrapping it around his waist.

Yuuta couldn't help but laugh a bit at the other as he spoke and he grinned "Well, I'm glad we're on the same page, then" he smirked as he watched the other groan in pain after laughing and he couldn't help but snicker "Look who's being punished now" he teased the male as he watched him walk off to the shower. While Yuuta waited for the other to finish, so he could take his own shower, he stepped over to the mirror in the bedroom, looking at the bruises littering his neck. He smirked a bit as he trailed his fingers over the bruises. He could definitely get used to seeing more of Tatsuya.

Tatsuya rolled his eyes as the other teased him. Walking into the shower he turned it on, discarding the towel he jumped straight into the freezing shower shivering as the ice water ran over his body. Turning the heat up gradually he began to feel a little better. After so many years of hangovers he had discovered this helped him a hell of a lot. Washing his body of all the salty sweat from the previous night he smiled remembering it.

Getting out the shower he towel dried his hair and body and wrapped the towel around his waist again now feeling a lot better, the pounding in his head reduced to a small knocking and he was now less sensitive to the light and sounds. Walking out he looked at Yuuta "if you want a shower help yourself to any of the shampoos and things." He smiled as he searched his draws for something comfortable to wear.

Yuuta rubba his fingers over the bruises on his neck, before he heard the shower stop and the other come out. He stepped away from the miror and nodded his head "kay, thanks" he said as he made his way over to the bathroom, fitaking a towel with him that the othe let him use. He turned the shower back on, turning it on pretty hot, since he rather enjoyed the scalding feeling of the hot water on his skin. He let out a content sigh as he stepped in, and the water burned his back. He cleaned himself up, washing his hair and using the soap to clean his cum and sweat caked body off. He didn't take long to finish, and he was soon enough out of the shower, drying himself off with the towel before pulling his clothes back on and stepping into the bedroom, looking to the other with a smile "I should probably be getting back, but why don't you let me give you my number so you can let me know whenever you want that round two" he said with a smirk.

Tatsuya looked up having finished getting dressed. "Sure, I was about to make breakfast...or lunch!" He laughed "but if you need to head home that's fine." He smiled wandering into the kitchen and searching the fridge for bacon and eggs. "What time do you get of work tonight?" He asked pulling the food from the fridge and putting oil in a frying pan.

Yuuta smirked a bit at the others words "Well, if you're offering, I'm always up for free food" he chuckled a bit as he followed the other by the kitchen, leaning against the doorframe, smiling as he watched the other "hmm, a dominant that can cook, impressive" he hummed in approval, almost teasing the other "I suppose I could stay for your breakfast lunch. It does smell delicious too" he commented as the other then asked him about work "Hmm, today's what, Saturday, right? It's a late night for me, I work until closing, 2am" he said as he casually rubbed the fading marks on his wrists from the rope last night "I usually work most on weekends, since, the manager thinks I'm the better tenders of the bar, so, i get stuck with the long hours and busy nights" he chuckled a bit with a shrug of his shoulders "I can't complain though, it's a fun job - especially when I get to meet guys like you. And it pays good, even without the tips."

Tatsuya chuckled as his cooking skills were complimented. Cracking the eggs into the pan he replied "well I was going to ask if you wanted another round but that's a little late even for me! I don't really enjoy feeling like crap so staying up that late isn't a great idea for me." He thought for a moment as he cooked. It was most likely that Yuuta would be working tomorrow as well and then he had to work on the Monday. Sighing he asked "when do you not work or get off early?" Trying to decide a date that would work, he didn't want this man running of and finding another partner before he managed to get access to those beautiful cries again.

He chuckled a bit looked to the other "I know, I figured that would be a little late. I'm not working Monday, and during the week I don't usually work that late to begin with. I'm usually off by around eleven, sometimes earlier, if nothing goes wrong" he said with a shrug of his shoulder. He smirked a bit as he walked up behind the other while he was cooking "Of course, if you can't wait that long, we could always do a quick one" he said as he wrapped his arms around Tatsuya's waist, teasingly breathing on his neck while kissing at the soft exposed skin "I'm also almost always free during the day" he added softly in his ear, licking it. THough he was a submissive, he loved to have his moments of control. And right now, he loved teasing the other as his hands were occupied with cooking, unable to jump or react because of the hot stove right before him.

Tatsuya sighed longingly as he felt the mans hands around him, the tongue slipping across his ear. His knuckles went a little white as he tried to keep control and not to accidentally hit something. "Arhh god Yuuta," He groaned wanting it so bad but very aware of how dreadful he still felt. "I want to but..I think I might throw up if I do anything that active!" He chuckled "I would have stopped drinking earlier if I knew this would happen!" He joked. Noticing the food was cooked, with his free hand he gently removed the males arms from his waist and began to serve the food.

Yuuta giggled a bit seeing the other struggling to keep calm and keep his control. He just smirked a bit, before letting the other go after nipping his ear one last time, letting the male serve the food "Another time, then" he said with a shrug of his shoulders and smiling as he sat down at the table with the other. Yuuta glanced around the small home a bit before he thanked the other for the food, and then began eating "So, you live alone?" he asked curiously, wanting to learn a bit more about the male. Yuuta didn't want to be too obvious, in case it made the man uncomfortable, but Yuuta had actually grown an interest in the male, other than just for the amazing sex.

Eating his food Tatsuya nodded "Yer, don't worry no one will disturb us." he chuckled "Well i say that but occasionally Ayako comes over to drink although normally she does just walk in." he chuckled nervously realising how weird that sounded. "She just a buddy though." Trying to change the topic so Yuuta wouldn't think he was too lax about who walked in he asked "So you want to go somewhere? I know an amazing hot spring round here if you want." He smiled taking another bite of his food.