The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Yuuta panted heavily as he bit his lips, feeling the other bucking his hips occasionally, which only brought him that much closer to reaching his climax. He continued to clutch onto the others chest, before gasping out as he felt the other violently buck and cum inside him 'Ah!" he moaned out loudly his nails digging into the others chest as he reached his own climax, coming down from it and letting his exhausted body collapse on the other, panting heavily..."nng....t-tatsuya....m-make it stop...ah...." he panted, referring to the vibrator that was still going now on his sensitive nerves, and probably Tatsuya's just as sensitive one as well.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Tatsuya quickly pulled out knowing exactly what the man meant, the vibrator pulsing against his overly sensitive nerves was a little uncomfortable now. He reached down and pushed his fingers into the the others hole searching for the vibrator inside the other. Finding it he pulled it out slowly letting it move passed the tight ring of muscle with a small pop. As he did he licked his lips. "I want control now." He purred into Yuuta's ear as he flipped them both over.

Ayako licked her lips in interest as she watched tatsuya flip the male, that was more like the tatsuya she knew, she liked him more like this, he didn't suit the whole obidiont thing.

Yuuta let out a sigh of relief as the vibrator was pulled out and his overly sensitive muscles were able to relax for a moment. he gasped a bit, and giggled as he looked up at the other with a grin "You still want more, you bad boy?" he purred, grinning as he teasingly rubbed his legs against the other "Do you still have rope? I love when you tie me up...make me beg..." he purred, moaning softly for emphasis. He kissed the other heatedly, before pulling back and letting the other do as he pleased, and have full control over his body.

Tatsuya chuckled "shall I bind my little slave so he can't move then make him beg for attention?" He asked a smirk on his face as he pulled the rope out and proceeded to tightly bind Yuuta to the bed. He straddled the male possesivly as he leant down and licked the males neck with a smirk and rubbed his hand lightly over the others cock just not enough to please the male enough.

Yuuta flt a shiver of excitement run through his spine at the others deep, dominating voice. He groaned, squirming beneath the other "nn, oh yes~" he purred "Make me beg for you, master" he purred, licking his lips, the excitement coursing through him as with every tie and not the other made to bind him to the bed, immobile. He groaned as the other lightly touched him, and he squirmed "You know" he thought out, grinning at the other "do you want to fuck me in the mouth, master?" he purred out the offer. He thought Tatsuya, being the dominant and controlling kind of male he was, would love such completely power and control over the other with such an action. Where Yuuta would have to completely be at the others mercy for breath and relief and all.

Tatsuya couldn't help but shiver at the offer. He leant down and kissed the male biting Yuuta lower lip as he drew a away from the kiss. "I command it of you!" He smirked and with a possessive grace climbed higher on too the male, presenting his cock just above the mans mouth. He angled his cock down into the males mouth groaning as it slipped past Yuuta's lips and the tip went into the warm heat his mouth. He wanted more right at that moment but he stayed back not wanting to choke his lover to death and instead letting the male adjust to his girth before he started to slowly push deeper.

Yuuta grinned a bit as the other seemed pleased by the idea. He watched the other adjust on top of him, so now Tatsuya's knees were on either side of Yuuta's head. He could fully smell the other now, and hummed as he stuck out his tongue, licking the others tip before he felt him starting to push into him. He moaned out softly at the thick heat filling his mouth, and he opened it further for the other, tilting his head to make as accessible as possible. He started to lick and suck on the other, his tongue wrapping around his length and coating it with saliva, anxiously waiting for the helpless feeling of being constantly thrust through his mouth, completely under the others control.

Tatsuya moaned as he felt the others tongue dance across his length. He thrust into the males mouth enjoying the warm heat, the knowledge that he was completely in control of his lovers safety gave him a kick that little else did. He felt the rush of power flood through him and groaned in it's light as he pushed deeper into the back of the males throat feeling the tip of his cock press against those walls.

Yuuta hummed deep in his throat purposely, to send small vibrations up the others cock as he thrust into his mouth and down his throat. Though his wrists were bound, he was still able to move his head a bit, and engulfed the other further into him so that he reached deep into his throat, Yuuta easily having quite a lot of control over his gag reflex, and trying to show that to the other so he could really let loose and let go. Yuuta was glad he could please the other more physically in a way other than sex, and he could still please him even while being bound. Yuuta loved being dominated like this, and completely powerless to the one he loved. And it showed it his rock hard erection that was slowly dripping precum down the shaft.

Tatsuya shivered as he felt the vibrations travel up him. he gasped out as the others head shifted to allow him further in, he could feel himself getting extremely close and he wanted the male's mouth full of his come. "swallow it." He growled out as he pushed deep into the others mouth and he felt his come explode into the male. His breathing hitching and all his muscles tensing as the intense orgasm overtook him making him visibly shudder. "Swallow it all and I'll reward you little kitten." He gasped out his voice laced with a sexy deepness.

Yuuta continued to hum and moan occasionally to get the best vibration effect on the other. He groaned as the other continuously thrust into his throat deep, yet, at the same time he could tell how much care the other was taking it in doing it, and it made him happy. It just made Yuuta want to please him all that much more. He gasped, and choked a bit when the other shot a large load of cum down his throat, and he shut his eyes tight from the surprise. He struggled to swallow it, as he was ordered, but it was a bit difficult with the others cock still in his mouth. He finally managed to swallow all of it, licking his lips that were laced with a bit of cum as he panted heavily after the other finally pulled out.

Tatsuya looked down as he pulled out of the other. He leaned over and licked across the man's lips, tasting himself on the male was a little odd but he quickly delved into the others mouth, his tongue making use of the amazingly skilled tongue of the other while his hand moved down and began to move against the males cock, feeling it all over before he began pumping it with his hand while his thumb danced over the tip teasing the sensitive nerves. Drawing away from the kiss he asked "What do you want? Tell me what you you desire most my love." before he kissed Yuuta again as his hand continued to pulse up the man's length.

Yuuta panted heavily as he caught his breath from the previous activity. But soon, his mouth was captured by the others and his tongue was rubbing against another organ. He moaned at the contact to his erect cock, arching his back as he kissed the other heatedly, sucking on his tongue and lips "Nng...i..." he panted slightly as he was still catching his breath again "I want you...to feel all of you inside me..." he moaned, rubbing his hips against the other for more emphasis, bucking into the stroke of the others hand.

Tatsuya moaned his approval and pushed himself into Yuuta desperate to feel the other around him again. He pushed in angling directly for the males prostate so he could feel the most pleasure possible such as he himself felt. His eyes shut as he pushed himself in and out of Yuuta, revelling in the incredible sensation that came along with it. Leaning down he lick the man's neck before suckling on it and breathing "Moan for your master my pet."

Yuuta moaned out as he soon felt the other filling his begging and waiting hole again. He arched his back, moaning loudly in command from the other, doing as he ordered "Unng! M-Master!" he cried out in pleasure as his prostate was continuously hit. By now, it seemed the male had learned exactly where it was. Yuuta moaned loudly as his prostate was rammed into , and his neck sucked and bitten onto simultaneously "Ohh~ Harder! Mark me more, master!" he cried, hands gripping on the ropes as he tugged on them at the rather rough and almost violent sex they were having, his wrists tugging on the ropes the bound him.

Tatsuya loved the sounds the male was making they aroused him all the more and made him want to do just as Yuuta asked of him. "With pleasure." He growled as he moved his mouth slightly and bit down hard enough to make and leave a mark on his beloved. A mark that would tell everyone that this man was his. He tried to contain his thoughts, ones such as that were sending him over the edge. He moved a little again as he continued to ram roughly into the male beginning to feel the not inside him twist again until he was very nearly close. He bit down hard again against the males collar bone enjoying the feel of the skin moving beneath his teeth and the taste of the sweat that laced the skin there.

Yuuta clutched desperately onto the ropes as he was completely under the males control. He moaned loudly, practically crying out from the stimulation all over his body. God was he happy the male had taken the day off today and skipped. It was their first day off together - not that they themselves had really been together all that long. Yuuta cried out in ecstasy as the not that had been burning inside his lower regions finally gave, and he shot a large, steamy hot load of cum all over their bodies. So much for that shower he had taken early. Yuuta had also been so caught up in the pleasure, he hadn't realized during the rough movements and tugging of his wrists, he had actually managed to break the thin post Tatsuya had tied his hand too, both wrists marked with clear rope burns and bruises around them.

As Yuuta came Tatsuya felt the muscles clench around his length and the warm liquid coat his stomach, the sensations the final push to send him completely over the edge as he also came, collapsing onto his lover as he came down from his immense high. He panted heavily as he engaged the others lips in a sloppy kiss. "That was amazing." He breathed out before noticing the ropes had been broken. He looked at the males wrists, while marked they didn't seem badly hurt so he internally breathed a sigh of relief not wanting to cause his boyfriend any permanent damage.

Yuuta panted heavily as he moaned, feeling the other release inside him as well. He panted heavily, letting his head fall back and smiling happily as the other kissed him and laid on him "Mm, yes, you are" he teased back with a small giggle, kissing him back not realizing they had been watched the entire time. He glanced up at his wrist, and giggled a bit nervously "Oops...hehe, guess I broke it...sorry" he grinned sheepishly before kissing the other again "Ill fix it later" he promised, nipping at the others lip lightly, lovingly "I told you I would make skipping work worth it" he chuckled.

Tatsuya smiled at the light teasing "Don't worry, it's only rope as long as you are not hurt....or no more than I want you to be!" He chuckled kissing he bite marks on the males neck. He couldn't deny that it certainly was worth skipping work for. Neither of them had noticed Ayako standing in the doorway so she quietly lipped out and quickly running to the bathroom she washed herself up getting rid of the light blush tinting her face and trying to expel the beautiful sounds the two were making from her mind..at least for now. Finally managing it she walked into the kitchen and made coffee making sure to waft the smell into the bedroom to try and get the other two out of bed.

Yuuta giggle a bit, smirking at him "I'll buy you more rope anyways still. I'm sure we'll end up using it all" he spoke with a wink and chuckled softly. He hummed in satisfaction at the sore feeling in his neck where the other kissed, knowing there had to be a few bruises there now. He heard the light sound of footsteps retreating and blinked, glancing up from Tatsuya and over to the open doorway. He didn't see anyways, but a faint shadow moving away and smirked. He leaned back closer to Tatsuya, kissing him on the lips, then kissing his ear as he spoke "I think you're friend was watching us" he purred with a smirk, not minding at all, but curious to see what Tatsuya would think.

Tatsuya could help the slight blush that covered his cheeks as Yuuta pointed out the retreating shadow. Was used to showing his displays of affection... Or passion. He didn't know how to react now. He turned away to hide the blush and cleared his throat. "I need a shower" he said master of factly and walked out the room. After a few minutes in the shower he returned to the bedroom and pulled on some clothes having decided to act like nothing has happened in front of Ayako.

Yuuta blinked a bit and pouted at the others sudden awkward avoidance of the whole topic. He watched the others - rather sexy - behind retreat into the shower before he sighed. He hoped Tatsuya wasn't upset or anything. He sighed, and even though he had torn the rope from the bed post, his wrists were still rather skillfully tied to each other. "Dammit, Tatsuya' He mumbled with a frown as he sat up, trying to use his teeth to untie them. He grumbled in frustration that Tatsuya just left him there like that. He glanced to the door the the shower, which Tatsuya had just started so would be a while "Hey, Ayami!" Yuuta called, clearly not remembering the woman's name, nor did he really care. When the woman appeared - with Yuuta still naked and covered in cum, which the male didn't care, the woman had already seen him naked anyways - Yuuta had an irritated look on his face as he held his wrists out to the woman "Untie me" he ordered with a frown.

Ayako glowered as she heard her name obviously being said wrong. She walked in surprised to see the male still bound and naked. "Sorry did you call?" She sighed and pretended to scratch her head in thought as the man ordered her to untie him. "I would be happy to but you might have to actually ask me." She smiled politely completely unwilling to remove the rope from the males wrists until he called her by her actual name.

Not having realised what was going on Tatsuya had already dressed and poured himself a coffee before starting to make some breakfast for them all.

Yuuta frowned a bit at the womans attitude and how she was being. He narrowed his eyes "Untie me for payment for letting you watch us" he huffed as he lowered his arms that were tired from holding in the air "And maybe I'll consider befriending you" he added, motioning to his bound wrists once more. But honestly, where the hell did Tatsuya learn his rope tying skills? They were pretty damn good, and good as in terrible, of which Yuuta couldn't get his wrists out.