The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Yuuta just chuckled a bit at his comment and smiled, snuggling into him a bit as they just relaxed. It was nice to have the whole relationship thing taken care of. He felt he could really relax around the other, now knowing he felt the same way. He blushed at how stupid he was being, but he couldn't help it. He just had a good feeling being with Tatsuya. He closed his eyes, resting his head on the others shoulder as he relaxed.

After a bit more time, Tatsuya spoke up and he nodded his head in agreement 'Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing...I'm about to faint in here" he chuckled, but honestly, he was feeling really light headed. He got out of the water, pulling the towel around his waist as they made their way back to the lockers and changing rooms where they kept their clothes, changing into them after he dried off.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Tatsuya quickly changed towel drying his hair and brushing it through with his fingers. As he finished trying to find his parting he called over his shoulder "you hungry? Want to go anywhere or are you ok?" He stood up strait throwing the towel into the wash basket at the side and smiling at Yuuta. He felt relaxed about this man, he didn't have to put up any facades or pretend anything he could just do I as he normally did. It wasn't taxing like many of his previous relationships had been.

Yuuta finished getting dressed, turning to face the other and smiled a bit "I'm not all that hungry, but if you are, we can stop somewhere" he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he walked up beside the other, taking his hand lightly in his own as they headed out of the springs resort and back to the car. Yuuta got in, starting the car up as he glanced to the other "Did you want to go somewhere else? Or back to your place now?" He asked as he looked to the time "I have a couple hours left before I need to head home to get ready for work" he spoke.

Tatsuya thought for a moment "no we can head back to my place, I am not that hungry at the moment, besides I can always cook something at home." He smiled as he got in the car. He felt a lot better after that and newly refreshed his headache now reduced to only a slight dull throb but that wouldn't go til the next morning so he would just have to survive. He knew he had some painkillers in his pocket but compared to what it was that morning the pain was very minimal and he didn't like taking drugs anyway so he didn't.

Yuuta nodded as he got the others answer, and turned the car in the direction back to the other place. He still needed to ask the other for directions, where to go and everything, but he got there soon enough, parking the car outside as he got out with him. He headed into the house with the other after letting him unlock it, before he glanced to the other "how are you feeling by the way, that headache of yours? Is it any better?" he asked, remember how terrible of a hangover the other was having that morning when they woke up.

Unlocking the door tatsuya smiled "I'm pretty much all right now, something between when I woke up and now helped a lot!" He chuckled debating whether it was the time in thea hot springs "it's just a dull ach now so I will be fine, I'm used to it anyway, Ayako doesn't half make me drink. I normally end up else then I was this morning!" He laughed as he put the kettle on to make done coffee. "Coffee?" He asked Yuuta politely as he went to get the coffee jug and adding the coffee granules to the bottom of it.

Yuuta couldn't help but laugh a bit at the others remark "hmm, i wonder what it was" he said with a playful smirk, teasing the other as he was of course referring to their little bit of fun in the hot springs, and not just the hot spring itself. He moved to sit down at the table, stretching a bit as he heard his offer for coffee "Hmm, sure, I guess I could have a cup, then I'll have to go though" he said with a sigh "As much as I'd rather be in your company, than working" he chuckled softly, watching the other set the coffee up and everything.

Tatsuya laughed as he heard the tease him. Pouring water into the jug he slowly pushed the plunger and brought it and a couple of mugs to the table before fetching some milk. Sitting down he poured the coffee and added milk to his own before passing it to Yuuta "Here, do your own i always get it wrong when i do coffee for others." He laughed taking a sip of the scolding coffee happy to be in someone's company as he drank although there was a nagging at the bag of his head that wouldn't let up, he was extremely aware that he needed to get his work done soon, he may not work Sundays but he would have to get it done before 4pm the next day and email it to his boss so it was there the next morning when he went into work. He didn't feel like having another dreadful day after all.

Looking to the mug of coffee, he smiled and nodded "That's fine. Most people are usually very picky and particular about heir coffee" he said with a shrug of his shoulder as he added some creamer and a lot of sugar - he could say he had a bit of a sweet tooth. A major weakness of his was sweets - almost anyone could really win him over with that. He hummed in delight as he sipped at his coffee, before glancing back up at the other "So you don't have work today?" he asked the other, assuming, considering he hadn't seemed in a rush all day, just wanting to do more and more things with him. It didn't appear the other had anywhere to go for work today or anything.

Tatsuya shook his head at the question "Not technically no but I have some things i need to finish and email in unless i want another dreadful day on Monday!" He explained taking a sip of his coffee. "I am jealous of you for not having to worry about that sort of thing!" He smiled before resting his hand on the others cheek and saying nicely but with a serious tone "No sleeping around or cheating ok? I know what your job is like, I have tried dating bar men before and it doesn't normally work." He lowered his gaze and dropped his hand quietly saying "If you can't do it then just say and we wont do this, as I said I am exclusive."

Yuuta chuckled a bit "You're job does sound pretty stressful, I'm glad I don't have it" he chuckled softly, before he felt the others hand on his cheek, and the then serious take of the conversation. He blinked a bit, frowning as he looked to him "Hey hey" he spoke with a frown as he got up, stepping closer to the other as he took his face in both his hands "I hope you're not implying what I think it sounds like. I didn't think you'd be the type to think like that. Just because I work at a bar doesn't mean I sleep around with every attractive customer. Especially when I'm in a relationship. Tatsuya, I don't take my relationships lightly, I'm very serious about them. And I'm very serious about you" he spoke seriously, staring into the others eyes as he spoke. He was serious when he spoke about how he wanted the other and only him, but also a bit hurt shown in his eyes by the fact the other didn't seem to trust him, and seemed to assume just because he was a bartender he slept around.

Tatsuya looked away unable to look the man in the eye "Sorry." he murmured feeling a little stupid. "I trust you." He looked the other in the eyes as he spoke those last words wanting to emphasis the fact, he knew it was irrational in the first place to assume Yuuta slept around but that didn't change the fact that he wasn't sure, after all last night he had been teasing him a little by flirting with other customers, but that had just been a joke. He tried to smile but it was forced, he couldn't help feeling utterly dreadful now that he had even implied such a thing of Yuuta.

Yuuta frowned a bit as he looked at the other, searching his eyes for some sort of answer or truth from him. When the other said he trusted him, Yuuta still wasn't sure that he believed that, or even that Tatsuya himself believed that and was just saying it. He sighed heavily "I really hope you don't think last night was just some random fuck for me. It meant a lot, Tatsuya, I really do like you" he said, looking into the others gaze which he tried to keep avoiding. Yuuta sighed once more, frowning a bit to himself as he leaned forward, kissing the other lightly with a peck "I need to get going for work. You have my number if you need me" he muttered softly before heading to the door. He slipped his shoes back on as he headed out the door and to his car, feeling a bit saddened and heavy in the heart. The other said he trusted him, but all this time...did Tatsuya just think he was a slut who just liked to sleep around and have sex with random people? That because he was a bartender he didn't have the capacity to have emotions towards others and actually want something more than sex? He sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair.

Tatuya could tell the other wasn't convinced bbut he didn't know what to say. Did he tell the truth and explain why or should he just let the matter drop. Suddenly seeing Yuuta leaving he rushed out the door after the male "Hey, wait! Yuuta, you never did give me your number!" He caught up with the man and grabbed his shoulder spinning him around and in the moment he kissed him, his tongue slipping in as he tried to convey his own emotions in that kiss. Pulling away he placed a hand to Yuuta's cheek "I'm sorry, can you forgive me, I do care or you a lot and I trust you...it's just..." He trailed off before gaining his confidence and deciding to tell the truth "I have been cheated ion by bartenders before and many other ex's so I find it hard to trust people." He lowered his gaze quietly repeating "I'm sorry."

Yuuta was just unlocking his car when the other called out to him. He stopped, about to turn the around when he felt the other pulling him around and within a second there was a tongue in his mouth. He blinked, his eyes snapping wide as he was just a bit surprised and stunned, standing there in awe as the other pulled back. He stared at him as he spoke, and began explaining himself. Yuuta sighed heavily, closing his eyes as he felt the others hand on his cheek again, and he smiled lightly as he looked up at the other "Of course I can forgive you..." he spoke softly as he listened to the other explain his past relationship history with bartenders and he sighed softly "I understand, Tatsuya....it's just not everyday I enjoyed being called a slut, with you not even knowing my own past relationships" he sighed but pulled the other close, hugging him tightly.

Tatsuya sighed as he felt arms hug him tightly. Placing his own arms around Yuuta he returned the hug "Thank you." He said softly relieved the man had accepted the truth. Releasing him he smiled "Now go to work my slutty little kitten!" he chuckled "And remember to come back to your master." Laughing light heartedly he looked around to make sure nobody was looking, he didn't want people in his neighbourhood knowing he was a kinky guy, which to be fair he was but he would rather keep that little fact to himself.

Yuuta smiled a bit feeling the other relax and hug him back. Though he flinched slightly when the other called him slutty - of course he knew the other was just teasing and being playful, but after their recent conversation and issue about him being slutty, he was a little sensitive to it. He smiled a bit and nodded to the other "Of course, master" he smirked, leaning in to kiss the other again before he let go, getting in his car and starting it up. He waved to the other as he backed out of his driveway, and left, heading off to his own house to get changed for work. After getting dressed and ready, he headed off to the bar, parking in his usual spot before heading in and starting his shift.

Tatsuya waved as Yuuta left a smile flitting across his lips as he turned and walked back inside. As he shut the door he sighed realising he had forgotten to get Yuuta's number, the male had never actually given it to him. Annoyed with himself he sat down and opened his laptop looking at the previous days work, he could always go to the bar tomorrow night and get it, he was sure the male had said he was working then too.

Yuuta headed to the bar to work that night, though, had occasionally been checking his phone in hopes for a message from Tatsuya. He could have sworn on his life he did indeed give the male his number earlier that morning. He remembered just after he took a shower, and had been planning to leave, he had given him his number because he thought he was leaving then. So Yuuta didn't doubt himself that the male didn't have his number. But he'd be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed when the other didn't text him. Especially when that night, turning into the next night, being Sunday night, and he still hadn't heard anything from Tatsuya. Yuuta sighed to himself, leaning back against the bar as it was a slow night, hardly anyone coming in - most sundays were like that, and they closed earlier on sunday too.

Itb wasblate the next evening when Tatsuya finally managed to finish his project, he hasn't been happy with not and had respond it numerous times. Hitting the send button he relaxed back in the chair and sighed shutting his eyes. After a minute he opened them and looked up at the time. Yuuta would still be working he thought. Standing he brushing himself down so he looked a little more presentable and locked up the house before walking to the bar.

Walking into the small bar he smiled at Yuuta at the counter. "Evening!" He said cheerily glad to finally be out of his house. He sat down at the bar.

Yuuta had been a bit down, questioning himself and wondering why Tatsuya hadn't called or texted him or anything. It's not like Yuuta was the over obsessive kind of guy, that needed to constantly be texting and knowing what his lover was doing. But it was the fact they had recently met, and they got together pretty quickly. It wasn't exactly the normal progress of a relationship. He was just starting to doubt himself slightly, and wonder if Tatsuya actually really did care at all, and wanted anything to do with him. He frowned a bit, lost in his thoughts, when said male walked into the bar greeting him. His head snapped up a bit and a warm smile spread across his face "Hey" he said walking over to where the other sat down "How are you, stranger? I was worried I'd never hear from you again."

Tatsuya chuckled "Never hear from me? That's an unlikely thing to happen!" He laughed light heartedly and quickly asked for a beer, he didn't want to drink anything stronger, not when he had to work the next morning "You never did leave your number you know but I just finished my own work so I thought I would come down." He smiled, pleased to finally see Yuuta again, although he knew it hadn't exactly been long since they had parted but it still felt like a while.

Yuuta smiled a bit with a light chuckle "good, because you cant get rid of me that easily now" he smirked, getting him the type of beer he had asked for "Should I make sure you don't drink as much as the other night? You seemed to be having a hard time that next morning" he teased the other with a light chuckle as he handed him his beer. He tilted his head at the number comment "Huhh? Oh, i could have sworn I gave it to you that morning..." he trailed off in though, before an older customer sitting close by smirked and spoke up "Ah, so you must be him. It's good you came by, Yuuta's mopey atmosphere as been bringin' us all down" the older friend, who was a regular at the bar, spoke up, implying Yuuta was upset because he was missing some lover of his. He was a friend of Yuutas, so it was normal for him to tease Yuuta. Yuuta blinked a bit, his face heating red "Shut up Tahka, you're going senile old man" he scoffed, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Looking over at the man Tatsuya smiled at the him "Ohh has he?" Looking at Yuuta again he teased "Did you miss me?" Pulling the other a little closer he pulled him across the bar before leaning over it himself and softly kissing the male, running his tongue over his lips but not entering them teasing the man before he drew away. "Feel better?" He asked smiling innocently. He winked at the older man "Thanks for the info!" He laughed taking a drink from his beer.

Yuuta blushed, scoffing "He's senile, don't listen to him" he huffed in embarrassment, blushing more as the other pulled him to lean over the bar separating them, he blushed more when the other asked if he missed him "O-of course not" he spoke stubbornly, looking away from the other before his eyes widened and he was kissed. He couldn't help but melt into it, blushing as he pulled away "shut up" he rolled his eyes, more than embarrassed - yet he couldn't help but love the other still. He smiled slightly, rolling his eyes to himself as he walked away from them to go serve another customer.