The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

Ayase looked at William as he started to touch me. "I don't know. All over me feels weird. So touch me everywhere." he said blushing. This wasn't something he would normally say. He didn't like being touched so much. Though at this point he had become use to William's touch. Not having him touching his body actually felt weird.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

William slowly unbuttoned the bunny's shirt and leaned in to kiss his chest. "I'm not going to do all the work this time, okay?" he murmured, tugging Ayase's underwear down to leave his body fully exposed.

"what do you mean by that? Is there something you want me to do?" he said realizing he was naked now. It was embarrassing. He couldn't help but use his hands to cover himself. Ayase looked at William shyly.

"don't cover up... I wanna see..." William grinned and laid back on the bed. "I'm gonna teach you how to do everything yourself, okay?" he nodded towards the bedside table "get the lube out of the top drawer..."

Ayase slowly moved his hands away blushing brightly. He glanced down as he heard William. This sounded very dangerous. He wasn't sure what would happen if he got anything wrong. Knowing before when he messed up punishment waited. He nods going over and grabbing the lube. Ayase held it waiting for the next step

William pulled the bunny to straddle his lap and gently helped him coat his fingers in lube. He pulled Ayase's hand down to the boy's entrance with a grin. "put your finger in to get yourself ready for me..." he ordered.

Ayase was silent as William moved his hands back. He blushed at the thought of actually doing this. Though he slowly slipped his finger in and began to move it. Doing this himself felt more embarrassing than when William did it.

William rested his hands on the bunny's thighs, smiling up at him. "that's right... Keep going until you can get three fingers in..." his hands moved down to grip the boy's cock gently.

Ayase nods as he moved his finger. He did his best to stay relaxed as he then slipped in a second finger. It was even more weird that the first one. His gaze upon William as he really wished to stop

"you're so cute... My horny little bunny..." William squeezed the boy's cock gently. "how does it feel? Do you like to play with yourself like that?" he was getting extremely turned on by watching the boy.

"I don't like this. It feels so weird inside me. I would have liked it better with you doing this." he said blushing. He really didn't know what to do at this point. His body trembling as he slowly slipped in a third finger.

William chuckled softly and ran his hands up Ayase's chest. "I'll do it for you next time... Do you have three fingers in?" he let his head rest back on the pillow. "I wanna see..."

Ayase glanced to the side as he listened to William. He then slowly turned around so his butt was facing the other. He didn't know what to do right now. Although he could tell the wolf was enjoying this. His ears twitching a bit as he kept his fingers still

William chuckled softly and pulled the bunny's fingers out. "let me just make sure that you're all loosened up..." he murmured, pulling the boy's hips closer to his face. He slowly ran his tongue up Ayase's leg and to his hole.

Ayase's hips swayed as his fingers were removed. This was too embarrassing but he couldn't disobey William. His eyes widen as the other started licking him. "Ah! No.... not there... it's dirty..." he cried out.

"that's why I'm making it clean..." William murmured, slowly pushing the tip of his tongue into the boy. "now... Unbutton my pants and touch my cock with your hands, okay?" he gently pushed two fingers into the bunny to make sure he was relaxed.

Ayase nods as he slowly moved his hands to the other's buckle. He then slowly undid it and pulled his hard on out. It was seriously big and made him a bit nervous. His gaze lowers as he gently touched it.

William grinned and pushed a third finger into the bunny, curling the digits to rub his prostate. "there you go... Do you remember how it felt inside you?" he asked lowly. "is it what you've been craving?"

Ayase bit his lip as he felt pleasure surge though him. "It feel good there." he mumbles as he continued to touch William's length. It was weird but this was actually helping the weird feeling he was having before.

William chuckled softly and pulled his fingers out. "alright... now turn around and face me..." he ordered. "and put your cute little ass on my lap" he smirked sadistically.

Ayase slowly moved where William instructed. He wasn't sure what wouldn't come next. However he had a feeling it wasn't something he hadn't experienced before. His wide eyes gazing up at the big bad wolf.

William carefully aligned his cock with the boy's entrance before resting his hands on Ayase's hips. "alright... now lower your hips slowly..." he ordered, watching the bunny with lust filled eyes.

Ayase gasps as he slowly lowered his hips. He didn't like the feeling of this one bit. He couldn't tell if this was because he prepared himself or William watching. Even so the other was soon completely inside him.

William watched the bunny with a wide grin. "what's wrong? are you embarrassed?" he reached down to roughly grip the boy's cock. "come on, move those hips... if you make me cum first I'll give you a nice little reward~"

"I can't do that. I don't know how to." he said softly. Ayase began to move his hips up and down. He didn't know how he'd get William to cum first. He felt as if he was already close himself. This wasn't looking good.