The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

William chuckled softly. "maybe you'll be able to say it next time..." he murmured, pulling his fingers out and unzipping his own pants and pressing his length to the bunny's entrance. "are you ready cutie?"

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase blushed as he looked down a bit. "Yes.... I am...." he mumbled although he wasn't too sure. This was the first time he's asked William for this. He has been against this from the start. Though he himself could tell that wasn't the case anymore. Ayase didn't like this side of himself. Though he couldn't deny or ignore it either.

"such a good boy..." William sighed before thrusting into him with a low moan. He gripped the bunny's thighs, pushing as deep as possible into his body.

Ayase gasps loudly as he felt the other suddenly so deep inside. His gaze getting hazy as lust took over his senses. "Please move more.... I want to fell it inside more..." he moans softly.

William leaned down to kiss the bunny's neck. "Good boy..." He moaned, slowly pulling back a little before slamming back into him. He started up a steady pace thrusting into him. "Is this what you wanted?"

Ayase nods as he felt the other moving. He wanted to feel his for a while. It felt good as he tried to move with William. Ayase cried out as William thrusts into him.

William chuckled and thrust harder into the bunny, slamming against his prostate roughly. "you're voice is so sexy..." he moaned, his hands sliding down to grip Ayase's thighs.

Ayase closed his eyes as he felt willing becoming rougher. He was on the verge of release. "William.... I'm gonna cum." he cried out

"Go ahead cutie" William moaned, feeling his own climax growing near. He spend up his thrusts for a moment before cummig inside the bunny with a loud moan.

Unable to hold back Ayase moans loudly as he cums. Feeling William suddenly cum within him caused him to spaz a bit. He noticed his length still dripping.

William slowly pulled out with a sigh of satisfaction. "how was that? do you still want more?" he asked, lightly patting the bunny's ass with a smirk. "I could fuck you all day you know..."

Ayase looked at William with a dazed expression. He hugged him staying silent. The warmth from the other felt nice despite what they just did. He just wanted to be close to him.

William smiled and gently returned the hug. "You're so sweet Ayase..." He murmured, running his fingers through the bunny's hair. "Are you tired? We can rest now..."

"I've been resting alone all day. I don't want to sleep right now." he said still clinging to the wolf. "I don't care what we do just don't go if you don't have to." he said

William smiled and gently pet the bunny's ears. "You're so cute... I'll stay with you for awhile longer, I don't want my little Ayase to get lonely" he kissed the boys forehead.

"You said my name! I don't know why but just now that made me happy." he said softly. Ayase knew William has said his name before. Yet for some odd reason it felt special at this moment. His ears perked up happily. "Can I have colors in here when you aren't around? I want to make pictures of things I like."

"of course you can, I'll bring you some first thing tomorrow morning" He pulled the bunny closer for a gentle kiss. "I'll bring you whatever would make you happy..." he murmured, resting his hands on Ayase's hips.

Ayase smiled happily as he looked up at William. His gaze drifting around the room a bit before he sat up. "William, are you sure I'll be with you forever? I get the feeling I might wake up and I'm not actually here. That this is a dream and you actually gave me away."

William smiled and kissed the bunny's forehead. "Its real... I'll always be here with you" he lightly tugged at the leash connected to Ayase's collar. "I couldn't let a cutie like you go anywhere"

Ayase smiled as he looked at the wolf. He rely hoped that was true. He didn't care too much if it was a lie. He had been tricked by William before. Even so he really did wish it was true. He was happy here. It wasn't his ideal way of living but he was sure it was better than being alone outside.

William started to gently groom the bunny's fur, his tail wagging happily. It was the first time in his memory that he had felt so interested in anyone and it felt so good.

Ayase felt so comfortable as the other began grooming him. He was so happy at the moment. Little did he know someone was spying on them. A competitor of William. One who wanted their business to be better than his.

William nuzzled his face into the bunny's hair and sighed. "do you mind if I get some sleep? it's been a long day and I need to wake up early in the morning"

Ayase nods as he looked at William. "You can rest. I will be very quiet until you wake up." he said with a smile. He stayed cuddled up to the other.

William smiled and lightly kissed the bunny's cheek. "thanks..." he snuggled up closer and closed his eyes. After just a couple of minutes of silence he fell into a deep sleep.