The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

William stared down at him, a light blush colored his cheek. "you idiot..." he murmured, running a hand through the sleeping bunny's hair. "if you say stuff like that I'm never going to be able to let you go..."

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase wake a while later feeling much better than before. At least he could sit up without feeling as though the room was spinning. He glanced around looking for William. He didn't want to call out to him just in case he was busy or asleep. He still felt feverish but that was something he could just ignore

William was sitting next to Ayase in the bed, quietly writing in a notebook. He quickly shut the book when he noticed Ayase was awake. "oh, you're awake. Did you sleep well?"

Ayase looked up at him. "I slept very well. I think I am even getting better. Is everything okay?" he asked noticing the book the other had closed. He was a bit curious to know what was written inside. After all he still knew so little about William.

William smiled sweetly and gently pet the bunny's hair. "good... Everything is fine Ayase, don't worry about anything..." he stood up and looked down at the boy. "Want me to get anything for you?"

Ayase looked to the side. "I don't need anything. You've done enough as it is. I'll be fine soon and then things can continue as before." he said trying his best not to get use to being ill. He really wanted to stay sick. It would mean William would be gentle and he wouldn't have to leave just yet. Though he couldn't keep this up anymore. Getting better would be best for William so he wanted to do so quickly.

"the guy who bought you told me he might be having some second thoughts..." William said softly, pulling the boy closer. "he says that he's started dating a girl, and she doesn't like the idea of him having a pet while they're together..."

Ayase looked at William. "Wait I don't understand. What does that mean?" he asked looking to the side. He wasn't sure what the wolf was talking about. Does this mean he wouldn't have to be kept here? Did it mean no more training? He had so many questions but wasn't sure how to ask them all.

"well, things will continue as usual until he makes his final decision... but if he decides that he doesn't want you then I'll be free to do whatever I want with you" William looked down at him. "usually when this happens I would just finish training you and then auction you off..."

Ayase nods as he laid back down. "Very well then. I completely understand Mr. wolf." he said as he closed his eyes. He didn't mind of the other did so. He knew this was how William made money for himself.

William sighed softly. "Ayase, if he decides that he wants you I don't have to auction you off... I can't let you go, but if you wanted to just stay with me then I wouldn't have to finish training you" he looked away sadly. "although you would have to see me train other pets..."

"It's fine if you auction me or sell me. This is your business after all. Besides, I wouldn't be able to bare living here knowing others will go through what I have been through. I'd always try to set them free. I'd prefer to be trained by you for eternity than let this happen to anyone else." Ayase said not looking at William.

William sighed softly and nodded. "I understand... I'll continue your training then..." he pulled away from the bunny. "do you still feel sick?" He tried to hide the sadness he felt, he really had hoped that Ayase would want to stay with him.

Ayase nods his head. "I am feeling better today. I don't feel ill anymore thanks to you." he said as he sat up in bed. He honestly wanted things to just end here. This way he could be happy and so could William. Though that was only something he could dream about.

William gathered the boy up in his arms. "I guess it's time to take you back downstairs then..." he said, his voice slightly sad. "if you start feeling sick again make sure you tell me before it gets too bad"

"Alright I will." he said though he had no real intension to do so. Ayase noticed the sadness in William's voice. He wouldn't call out on it. He had a feeling the wolf wanted to keep him. That made him happy but he wouldn't feel right. To alive with someone who would do this to other small animal while he was around bothered him. If only he could give the wolf an endless fortune. That way he'd quit his work. Ayase would give the world to find something like that.

William brought Ayase down to the basement. He turned the heater on so it wouldn't be too cold for the bunny and set Ayase down on the floor of a plain room. He blindfolded the boy and handcuffed his wrists behind his back. "alright... Lets get back to work..." he pushed the bunny's legs apart and spread lube around his entrance before slowly pushing in a finger.

Ayase glanced around as he looked at the heater. It was a nice touch but he didn't bother to say so. He wanted to say very little from now on. He knew his training would start again so allowing his mind to go blank was a good idea. As the blindfold went on he shivered for a moment. He didn't like it but he refused to complain. He was holding back for William's sake. He bit his lip as the other slipped a finger inside

"go ahead and make sounds... a lot of people like that..." William murmured, pushing a second finger in. He was barely waiting for the boy to get used to the feeling. Just a couple seconds later he added a third finger. "now... Do you think you can follow my orders Ayase?"

Ayase didn't want to let his voice out but he really couldn't hold it in either. Small little pants escaped his lips as he felt the third finger enter. "Yes I can." he said not all too sure what would be asked of him. After all he couldn't use his hands and his eyes were covered. Ayase was curious as to what William would do next

William pulled away. He left Ayase on the floor for a few seconds while he gathered some things. He came back with a dildo that attached to the floor and put it next to the bunny. He lifted Ayase so his entrance was pressed against the tip of the dildo. "I want you to fuck yourself with this... I've set up a camera in here so I'll know if you stop" he pushed the boy down a bit so the toy was barely inside him. "I'll come back in a bit, if you lose track of how many times you cum or if you stop at any point... I'll punish you" his voice was cold and harsh.

Ayase trembled as he felt something oddly shaped close to his butt. He nods as he listens to William's words. Although he wasn't sure if he could do this. He did have good leg strength. After all hopping about was based off leg strength. Though not seeing is what worried him. He could lose count and that would result in punishment. Ayase would just have to move slow enough but steady so he could count.

William pulled away. "Alright, go ahead... I'll be keeping an eye on you" he turned away and left the room. He had made sure that it was a room that had a lot of echos so Ayase would easily be able to hear his own voice as well as the sound of the dildo sliding in and out of him.

Ayase slowly began moving up and down on the dildo. It felt so weird and so different than William's fingers. Moving up and down like this felt weird. His body felt numb as he moved. He didn't feel anything really enticing about this. Ayase wonders how long before William returns

William didn't actually watch the camera footage, he figured that the threat would be enough to keep Ayase moving. He came back to the room after about twenty minutes, fully expecting Ayase to be unaroused but still moving.