The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

Ayase was calmly laying with the now sleeping wolf. He stayed silent watching the other sleep. He found him so cute. His ears twitched a bit as he heard an odd sound. He wonders what it was. He didn't move and only clung to William more.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

William stayed fast asleep for a few hours. He finally woke up and sat up with a yawn, rubbing his eyes sleepily and looking around for Ayase.

ayase slipped out of bed and was sitting upon the floor. He was looking out to the sky from the window. He didn't notice William had awoken. His mind and thoughts were elsewhere.

William quietly got out of bed and walked over to him. "Hi there... Are you okay?" He asked as he sat down next to the bunny. "I hope I didn't make you too lonely..." He kissed Ayase on the cheek.

Ayase's ears perked up and looked at him. "Hello sleepy wolf. Are you well rested? I'm okay since I was right here." he said softly. He continued to look out the window

William wrapped his arm around the bunny's waist. "yeah, I slept fine... what are you looking at?" he leaned in and licked Ayase's fur gently. "do you want to go outside later today?"

"The sun is setting and the stars will be out soon. I'm waiting for that. I was just watching the birds fly by and a squirrel was eating an acorn on that branch too." he said smiling. Ayase found such simple things entertaining and fun

William smiled and kissed the bunny's cheek. "you're so cute..." he sighed and pulled away. "I need to head out for a bit... I'm picking... something up for work..." he pushed his hair out of his face and straightened his clothes. "I'll pick up some coloring things for you while I'm out"

Ayase looked up at him. "Alright then. Can I get something to eat before you go?" he asked softly. This was starting to dawn on him. Living forever with William. He got fed, bathe, attention and the other was finally being gentle with him. He was really happy right now.

"Of course... Do you want to come down to the kitchen with me?" William gently picked up the long chain and started to unlock it from where it was connected to the bed post. "I'm sure youd like to stretch your legs a little bit"

Ayase nods as he slowly got up. He stood beside William as he giggled a bit. "I want to walk around with Mr. wolf. To get me something to eat." he said in a singing tone. He was having even if it didn't look as so.

William connected the end of the chain to his belt loop so that Ayase couldn't wander off too far. "silly, we're just going down to the kitchen" he chuckled, taking the bunny's hand. "Unless you want to go our in public"

Ayase shook his head no. "I don't want to today. I feel like just playing about in the room. Plus I get something to eat so I am happy. I sing when I am happy." he said giggling.

William chuckled and led the bunny down to the kitchen. "you're so cute..." he sighed happily. When he reached the kitchen he picked Ayase up and set him on the counter to kiss him.

Ayase looked at William shyly. "I'm cute for you. So when do you leave for work?" She asked curiously. He then sat wondering how the wolf would prepare his food today.

William sighed and opened the fridge. "I have to leave in about an hour... But I won't be gone for long..." He pulled out a bunch of vegetables for the bunny. "So... Should I just make you another salad?"

Ayase looked at William and tilts his head a bit. "I wonder if there's anything else to make with it besides a salad. I suppose a salad is okay." he said with a smile. His ears flopping a bit as he thinks of other things besides salads to eat.

William nodded and began to prepare a salad for the bunny. He handed the bowl of vegatable to the boy as soon as he finished. "Here you go, eat up" he said with a smile.

Ayase looked at William as he took hold of the bowl. "Thank you so much. You know veggies aren't the only things I like. I also like fruits." he said smiling

William soon finished making the salad and set in on the table. "There you go, while I'm out today I'll buy some bread so I can make you veggie sandwhiches" he said with a bright smile.

Ayase smiled happily. "Yay! I look forward to sandwich by William." he said starting to eat from the bowl. His gaze drifting towards the window. Ayase could have sworn he saw someone there. He rubbed his eyes wondering i he was just seeing things.

William frowned when he saw Ayase rubbing his eyes. "what's wrong sweetheart? are you sleepy?" he walked over and brushed the bunny's hair back. "you should get some sleep while I'm gone..."

Ayase looked at William with a nod. He did stay up while the other was sleeping. He wonders if that's the cause of him seeing things. "Okay I will." he says thinking it would help.

Ayase finished the last of the salad before looking at him. He nods his head as he placed the bowl beside him. Sitting upon the counter was kind of fun. He felt about the same height as William this way. He smiled as he swayed himself a bit.