The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

William let out a sigh of annoyance and kept walking. He kept trying to force down his urge to take care of the bunny. He was starting to develop feelings for the boy and he didn't want to hurt him like this.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase did his best to keep up with William. He wanted this to end soon. It's all he kept telling himself. If not he'd go insane or actually break under William one of these says. He didn't want to break so convincing himself was a better way.

William went to the store where he first met Ayase. He talked to the owner quietly so the bunny couldn't hear before turning away. "Alright, we're going home now" he roughly pulled on the leash "come on" he started walking towards their home, taking the longest route. Without warning he turned all of the vibrators on to the low setting when they were on a busy street.

Ayase stood silently as William talked with the male. He wonders if he as still going to take him. Once it seemed like they were done he was pulled along. Following William he wonders why the other seemed upset. He wanted to ask but suddenly he felt the vibrators all on. It caused him to stop in his tracks. He knew this would probably upset the wolf but he couldn't help it.

William roughly yanked on the leash. "keep walking, I won't be able to auction you off for much if you can't do something this simple." the wolf growled. "and if I can't sell you for much then I'll have to train even more pets... Do you want that?"

Ayase did his best to keep walking. It was clear now that William was upset. For what reason he didn't know. Although the last thing he wanted was for him to turn that anger towards him. This Ayase continued to walk. It was difficult but he managed to keep up with William.

William half dragged Ayase back home, a few people whispered to each other as they saw the pair pass and the other small animal pets watched Ayase with pity. When they got back in the mansion William abruptly stopped walking.

Ayase trembled as he noticed William stop. He didn't know what would happen next. He dropped down to his knees and shivered.

William glared at him and turned all the vibrators up to the highest setting. He jerked on the leash. "did I say you could sit down?"

Ayase really couldn't get up now. "I'm sorry. I'm... gonna cum..." he cried out as he glanced down. This was embarrassing but he couldn't help it. This was just too much for him. He couldn't keep up with this any more.

William pushed on the crotch of Ayase's pants with his foot. "isn't this what you wanted? to be trained so you wouldn't have to think about what I'm doing to others?" he pressed down cruelly. "just lose your mind so you don't have to think about it anymore"

Ayase really couldn't continue with this as he was. He was trying to refrain from breaking but he was starting to think that was the only way to get out of this. He couldn't tell what William really wanted anymore and he was starting to not care about it. Unable to handle this much he collapsed.

William sighed and turned the vibrators off. He gently picked the boy up and carried him upstairs. He didn't want to let anyone else have the bunny... But he knew Ayase would try to run if he kept him... Suddenly he had an idea. It would need some preparing, but he knew what he could do. He brought the bunny down to the basement and locked him up before going back upstairs.

Ayase awoke to realize he was locked up in the basement again. He supposed William must be upset with him. He couldn't blame the wolf after all. This was just how things were to be. He closed his eyes not wanting to think anymore.

William came back about an hour later. He opened the cage and took the end of Ayase's leash. "come on, I'm going to get you cleaned up" he said simply. He grabbed a blindfold and covered the boy's eyes.

Ayase slowly opened his eyes. He didn't get to see much longer as the blindfold was put on. He slowly walked with William. He didn't care if he was clean or not.

William brought him upstairs and to a bathroom. he pulled the bunny's clothes off and yanked the vibrators out. He led Ayase into the shower and turned on the warm water. He placed the boy's hands on the wall and pulled at his hips so they stuck out. "stay like that" he ordered as he started to wash him

Ayase felt a bit calmer once the vibrators were out. He stayed still in to position William had him in. It was weird since he couldn't see. Although following orders seemed to come easier now. If he did this would it make William happier? It something he wonders. Although his thinking died out quickly. He found it easier to not think.

William finished washing the boy and turned off the water. He led him out of the shower and dried him off. He led him to a different room and slipped a pair of soft white panties and a loose shirt onto him. The wolf silently replaced the collar with one that wouldn't hurt Ayase's neck. He connected the collar to a chain on the bed and pulled off the bunny's blindfold. The room was a very nice bedroom, but the windows had bars and the door locked from the outside. "you'll be staying here from now on..."

Ayase followed William silently. He didn't say anything at all. When the blindfold was taken off he looked around the new room he had been moved to. He glanced over at William but said nothing. He didn't know if it was alright for him to be happy about this. It was like receiving a gift from the wolf. He was sure that wasn't the case so his expression was blank.

"what do you think?" William pulled Ayase to sit down on the bed. "I've decided not to sell you... I'm going to keep you here with me..." he smiled slightly. "but I won't let you run away from me"

Ayase looked at him. "Uh, it's a lovely room. Thank you William." he says almost monotone. He didn't know how to feel about this. He supposed if he stayed here he wouldn't witness William training other smaller animals. "Is this room soundproof? Uh, I'm not a fan of noise. It's hard for me to sleep like that." he mutters although that wasn't the real reason.

Ayase the realized something. "You aren't going to sell me?! What about making money? Wouldn't your business to bad if you don't sell me? I don't want that. I'll feel terrible if that happens. Please don't risk your business for me. If you insist on keeping me then let me return the favor in something you'd want." he said

"that guy didnt want you, I don't have to sell you..." William pulled Ayase unto his arms. "my business is fine... And this room isn't soundproof, but it has thick walls and it's far away from the basement so you won't hear anything"

Ayase stayed silent as he looked down a bit. "Okay...." he said not all too happy about things. He preferred to not have William still training other animals. Though it's not like he could get him to quit. So for now he'd just leave things as they were

William pulled Ayase onto his lap. "don't look so sad... I'm gonna take good care of you" he smiled and kissed the bunny. "I'll make sure you feel really good..."