The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

William scooped the bunny up into his arms. He kissed Ayase lightly before carrying him upstairs. "you just get some sleep and I'll be back before you know it... okay?"

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase smiled as he looked at him. "Okay I'll get some rest." he said blushing from the kiss. His eyes flutter shut as he yawns cutely. Snuggling in close to William as he was carried to the room

William tucked the bunny into bed and reconnected the leash to the bed post. He gave Ayase a gentle kiss on the forehead before pulling away. Do you need anything before I go?"

Ayase shook his head no as he snuggled into the sheets. He looked at William with wide yet sleepy eyes. "Please hurry home. I get lonely when you aren't here.

"Of course, I'll be back before you know it" the wolf smiled gently before leaving the room. He got his things together and then left the house for about two hours.

Ayase smiled as he closed his eyes to sleep. While William was away, a snake slipped its way inside his place. He worked for a competitive company to his own. They did the same thing as William but weren't as highly known as William was. They wanted to ruin him and steal his clients for their own. Once inside, the snake found Ayase's room and kidnaps him. He then takes off into the wilderness without a trace. Ayase was still asleep and unaware

William came back with the things he had promised to buy for Ayase. He immediately panicked when he didn't find the bunny in his room and searched the entire mansion before going out to the forest to find him. He desperately called the boy's name as he searched.

Ayase awoke in a bird style cage. He could tell this wasn't William's place at all. He look noticing other animals around in cages. His first thought was that William did sell him off after all. This broke his heart a bit. He was prepared for this but not so soon. His gaze drifted down. Suddenly someone stood outside his cage. "Well there little bunny. I'm Mr. Snake to you. I'll train you properly and you'll be sold in no time." he said with a smirk. Ayase didn't know what to do or say. So he gave a silent nod

William ended up collapsing on the ground, exhausting from running. He held his head in his hands and tried desperately to think of where Ayase could have gone. The bunny didn't seem like he was going to try to run...

Ayase wonders where William was. Even if he had been sold off it felt too weird. Trying to think about it was becoming troublesome as well. He looked to the other animals around. "Where is this place?" he asked. A little fox looked his way. "This is a brothel. We are sold off durning the night and then returned by morning. Mr. Snake has been annoyed because his costumers are going to some wolf instead of here. It's probably why you are here." he said. Ayase was a bit shocked. If that was true then William didn't give home away.

William continued to wander through the forest for hours. He didn't want to return to his home if he couldn't bring Ayase with him. With each passing moment he felt himself losing hope of ever finding the precious bunny again.

Ayase didn't know what to do now. It was clear he wouldn't be able to get out of this place so easily. He decided to learn about this place as best as possible. This was he could try to escape and find William. He knew he'd have to hurry before something happens. His gaze drifted to the fox he spoke to before. Before he could say something the owner returned. Ayase flinched a bit as he approached him. "Alright time to get you ready. I plan to start you out with a huge event. I'm sure that foolish wolf didn't involve you in group parties. So this weekend will be your prime event. You'll do best to obey won't you." the snake asked. Ayase nods not wanting to say no. He was too scared to say it anyway

William still didn't return to his home. He just wanted Ayase back... He slowly began to realize just how deeply he felt for the bunny. As he started to understand his feeling he just felt even worse for losing him... How could he be so stupid and leave him alone?

The snake began advertising for his special night tomorrow. His brothel normally had clients come purchase a pet for the night and then return them by morning. Though tomorrow was going to be a special event. His brothel would be open to those who could come for an in house night. The snake looked at Ayase with a smirk. He had a special place set for the bunny.

William found one of the flyers and frowned. "maybe... no... they wouldn't..." trying not to get too angry. "I'll kill them if they touched him..." the wolf waited for the event. He was one of the first people who showed up to the brothel, trying not to freak out.

Mr. Snake had all his little pets walking about the brothel in just aprons. The stage was set up with the curtains closed. He was preparing Ayase to take center stage. "Don't try anything foolish little bunny." he said. Ayase glanced tot he side as he gave small nod. He wasn't sure what was going to happen once the curtains went up. He was sitting upon his knees in only a collar connected to the stage. He also had a ball gag in his mouth. Ayase closed his eyes a bit as he noticed the curtains slowly opening.

William wandered through the crowd in search of Ayase... But he couldn't find the bunny anywhere. He was about to leave when he noticed the curtain rising and he immediately recognized the person on stage. "A-ayase!" He bolted towards the stage and climbed up next to the chain bunny, ignoring his surroundings. "Oh god, Ayase..." He quickly tried to pull the ball gag out. "What the hell did they do to you?"

Ayase wasn't focused on what was going on. He could hear moans and gasps off in the distance. The other pets of the brothel already engaging with some of the people there. His attention soon drawn to the wolf before him. It was William. Before Ayase could say anything, two guards came and pulled him off the stage. That's when the snake made his way forward. "Sorry there William but our VIPs get first to at the bunny. You'll have to wait your turn properly." he said with a smirk. He then snapped his fingers as the two guards pulled him outside the brothel.

"No! Ayase!" William screamed and struggled against he guards. "You bastard! I'll kill anyone who touches him!" He immediately tried to get back into the brothel once he was taken out.

Ayase looked as William was taken away. He didn't want this to happen. Though he couldn't leave. The guards standing to prevent William from reentering. Mr. Snake smirked as he allowed the VIPs to walk upon the stage. Ayase's eyes widen as he knew what was about to happen.

William growled loudly. His body shaking with rage. The wolf bared his sharp teeth and suddenly lunged at one of the bodyguards. In his rage William had given in to his animalistic side. His teeth snapped shut on one of the guard's throats. His eyes were wild as he held on to the man's bloody neck with an iron grip.

Ayase was lifted up by one of the men on stage. His gaze stayed fixated on the door. He wonders where William was. If the wolf was going to return for him. His gaze slightly drifted towards the snake running things. He seemed to be counting his profits. The VIPs were touching, licking and feeling all over him. Ayase didn't like this one bit.

William tore out the throat of one of the guards, the other one made a run for it before he managed to finish him off. The wolf burst back into the building, his face and clothes covered in blood and a crazes look in his eyes. His anger only grew as he saw people touching the bunny. "Get away from him!" He snarled, running towards the group with his teeth bared.

- - - Updated - - -

William tore out the throat of one of the guards, the other one made a run for it before he managed to finish him off. The wolf burst back into the building, his face and clothes covered in blood and a crazes look in his eyes. His anger only grew as he saw people touching the bunny. "Get away from him!" He snarled, running towards the group with his teeth bared.

The men in the brothel began to run out for their lives. The pets cowered in a corner together. The VIPs at first ignored William. They then noticed the look in his eyes and the dropped Ayase before running away. Ayase looked at William. He didn't say anything.

William almost ran straight to Ayase, but he noticed the snake out of the corner of his eye and grabbed the man, slammi h him against the wall. "You bastard, if I ever see your face around here again I'll rip you to shreads" he snarled.