The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

William's ears stood straight up and he hugged Ayase close, looking for any sign of danger. "what's wrong? Did you get hurt?" He quickly looked over the boy for any injuries.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase shook his head. "A bug was crawling on me. I don't like that." he said still trying to cling to William. He was clearly not going to go back over there alone. "Can I stay sitting here?" he asked

William chuckled and pulled the boy into a warm embrace. "of course you can... I'll keep you safe from all the nasty bugs" he lightly kissed the bunny on the top of the head.

Ayase smiled as he relaxed with William. A butterfly landed in his hair. Lucky for him he didn't see it or he would have freaked out. His gaze drifting to the little puffy flowers in the grass. He blew at them watching they pieces float off.

William gently blew the butterfly so it left Ayase alone. "this is nice isn't it?" he murmured, gently petting the bunny's hair and ears. He leaned down and started to groom him.

Ayase shivers as William began grooming him. It felt a bit cold. His eyes on the other as his tail twitched a bit. "Can we go back inside? If I see another bug I might faint."

"of course, I just wanted you to get some fresh air" William pulled away and took off the leash that was attached to the tree. He immediately scooped the bunny up into his arms and carried him back inside before he had a chance to try to escape.

Ayase nods as he watched William unattached the leash. His normal instinct would have been to run but he didn't even move a muscle. He wasn't going to try and run away. It was pointless and he knew that by now. His gaze upon the grass as they went inside.

William lay the bunny down on the bed and reattached the leash that was connected to the bed post. He sat down next to Ayase and smiled at him. "there, is that better?" he asked, gently stroking his cheek.

Ayase nods yes as he sat upon the bed. His gaze upon William. He was curious as to what else he could do. Though he wasn't sure if asking the other would be a smart idea.

William wrapped an arm around Ayase's waist. "you don't have to be so shy around me cutie... I'm not trying to train you anymore, I just want to keep you to myself" he lightly traced his fingers over the boy's cheek. "want me to tell you my rules?"

Ayase didn't realize his obedience was being taken for shyness. He felt like he failed somewhere. Even so he nods wishing to hear the rules. He wasn't going anywhere and that was a fact. He wasn't going to run either. So knowing the rules sounded like a smart idea

"First one is obvious, don't try to run away. Second is not to try to hurt me. Third is don't interfere with my work. Fourth is follow my orders when I give them to you. And fifth is to let me take care of you and tell me whenever you need something... okay?" William pushed the bunny's hair back to look into his eyes.

Ayase only disliked the third rule. It wasn't something he wished to be apart of. Even so it wasn't difficult. He nods just staring up into William's eyes

William smiled gently and kissed his cheek. "good boy... and don't worry, I won't get you involved in my work at all... I can even arrange to have a building made in the backyard if you want. Then it won't even be happening in the house"

He shook his head no. It was pointless for him to go to such lengths. Ayase stares off at nothing in particular. He was too out of it to really think much. He wasn't sure what William would do now. Just sitting like this was relaxing enough. Though Ayase could feel something different about himself. He began to fidget in the other's grasp

William frowned slightly at the bunny's fidgeting. "is something wrong?" he asked gently. "are you bored?" he lightly licked Ayase's ear. "do you want me to bring you something to do?"

Ayase shook his head no. "I feel weird. It's hot or at least I feel that way. I'm not sure what to do. William I'm scared." he said trembling. Ayase didn't realize as a bunny being in heat was a normal and consistent thing

William pulled away and opened up a window, there were metal bars in place so the bunny couldn't try to run but the air still came in. "does that help at all?" he asked, sitting back down next to him.

He curled up on the bed not sure what was wrong. His gaze drifted towards William. "It's not helping. I haven't felt like this before. Not knowing what's wrong scares me." he said shivering. Ayase might not have noticed but he was aroused.

William gently pet the bunny's hair. "shhh... Don't be scared... Tell me what exactly you're feeling. Sometimes bunnies go into heat and so that might be it... But you could be getting sick..." he frowned slightly in worry. It seemed strange that Ayase didn't know what was happening.

"Heat..!? Is that a thing bunnies can get too? My parents kept me in the dark about many things. They said it was to protect me. Though not knowing things isn't always a safe thing." he mumbled softly. His gaze upon William. "I don't feel sick. Just hot and tingly all over. Also...." he had just noticed he was aroused and covered himself from the other.

William grinned as he understood that Ayase was in heat. "don't be embarrassed.. There's nothing wrong with you..." he pulled the bunny onto his lap and gave him a gentle kiss. "I can help you out..." he breathed, pushing his hips up to grind against the boy's ass.

Ayase looked at William and nods. "Please help me. I really want to stop feeling like this." he mutters as his gaze drifted down a bit. He could feel something pushing up against him. It was odd but he knew what it was. His gaze darted up to William again.

William lightly pushed his hands up Ayase's shirt. "where do you want me to touch you?" He asked teasingly, his fingers rubbing circles around the bunny's nipples. He brought his lips down to kiss the boy's neck lightly.