Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu was surprised his brother didn't freak out like before. After all he had been half naked in that photo. Well without any pants but still. He turned to leave the room. "How is papa doing? I hate to think its all my fault he's stressing so much." he said muttering the last part. He frowns as he waits for Kiyo's answer. "Oh and you can't take off that ring for anything. If you do it means you hate me." he said

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

"don't worry about him, its not your fault that he's an idiot" Kiyo muttered. He smiled and kissed the ring. "you'd have to cut my finger off to get this ring off me"

Natsu smiled a bit. "Hey I bought some other interesting things that are in my room. Want to spend some time with me?" he asked with a wink. He figured since he wasn't about to roll over for Kiyo, he'd get his brother to do so instead. 'I'll show you just which one of us is the changed one...' he thinks. Natsu goes to his room and sits on the bed. He glanced at the picture. "I didn't realize this myself but I am so photogenic." he said happily holding a black velvet bag in hand.

"oh sure" Kiyo smiled at him. "I'll come over in a minute" he stood up after Natsu left and checked his laptop before going over to his room. He sat down next to Natsu "what did you wanna show me?" his gaze drifted to the bag.

Natsu smirked a bit. "Its a surprise so close your eyes and no peeking." he said cheerfully. Once Kiyo's eyes were closed, Natsu opened the bag slightly pulling out a small black scarf. He leans close to his brother and used it to blindfold him. "Just to make sure you aren't peeking." he said so Kiyo wouldn't try to remove it. He reached into the bag again. 'Oh crap! The cuffs and snagged...' he thinks trying to get them out the bag. It seemed to have been caught on a thread inside. While he was focused on that he wasn't paying his brother attention for the moment.

Kiyo closed his eyes when he was told to. He still believed that his brother was the innocent child from before. It didn't even occur to him to take the blindfold off.

Natsu smiled as he got the handcuff out. He then went behind his brother and gently placed them on. 'Now you can't touch me or stop me..' he thinks removing the blindfold. "You trust me so much and were so obedient that I am going to reward you." he said poking Kiyo's nose. "You can open your eyes now." he said pulling off his pants. Natsu stood there with only his shirt and choker on. "I warned you twice big brother. Yet you didn't take heed to it. So now I'm going to be the one to lock you up and keep you all to myself. How much fun does that sound?" he asked with a smirk on his lips.

Natsu pushed his brother back against the bed. He climbed upon him straddling his hips. "Say something quick before things get too interesting for you to say anything." he chuckled

Kiyo's eyes widened and he tried to struggle against the handcuffs. "Natsu, what the hell are you doing?" he growled, his eyes narrowed as he stared up at his brother.

Natsu giggled to himself. "I asked you to lock me up and you failed. You know I could have been sexually assaulted at anyone of those jobs and you didn't care. I even re-confessed to you and still no reaction. So now I am taking what I want. I am not the sweet and innocent little brother you use to know. Its about time I showed you that." he said unzipping Kiyo's pants. Though Natsu spent all his cash on the rings that he ended up buying rather cheap cuffs. Those faulty ones that easily fall apart under pressure.

Kiyo struggles against the cuffs. "Natsu, stop this. What the hell is wrong with you? I thought you'd hate me if I didn't let you go looking" he pulled harder against the cuffs which were starting to bend. "re-confessed? What the fuck did you expect me to say? You're my little brother, I couldn't take advantage of you even if it did sound like you wanted that"

Natsu looked at his brother. "You really don't get it do you. If you don't want me then say so. I'll go find someone who will want me for free or money. I can't take this feeling of being ignored by you any longer. What do I have to say to get your attention Kiyo-nii!!?" he said tearing up. Natsu narrows his eyes. "Enough! I am doing this."

Kiyo bit his lip and pulled against the handcuffs one more time. The chain broke and he grabbed Natsu, pulling him close. "God damn it Natsu..." he murmured, pressing his lips against his neck "I never said that I didn't want you... I've always wanted you... I just couldn't bring myself to say anything..."

Natsu blinked as his brother had gotten out of the cuffs. He didn't say anything for a moment as he just sat there. "Then what now? Will you just go back to your room pretending none of this had happened? I won't allow that you know." he said softly. He really wanted Kiyo's attention. Natsu would get it if he had to upset his brother to do so. "Let go Kiyo. I'm sitting here half naked and you aren't taking my invitation seriously."

Kiyo clenched his jaw and grabbed Natsu's hair. "shut up" he growled before pressing his lips against Natsu's in a passionate kiss. His other hand moved down Natsu's back and squeezed his ass. "you really think I can just walk away after all that?" he murmured against his brother's lips.

Natsu flinched having his hair pulled. He closed his eyes as his brother kissed him. This was sweet and kind of odd. It's not exactly what he wanted but Kiyo was giving him the attention he was searching for. His body shivers when his brother touched his ass. "Well don't hold back anymore. You said you've changed so show me. It's pointless putting up walls when we both want the same things." he said

Kiyo pushed him down on the bed and lifted Natsu's shirt up. "Is this really what you want though?" he asked, kissing Natsu's neck. He gently ran his hands over his brother's thighs and spread his legs apart.

"Is it any more obivious? I've kept myself completely innocent just for you. It's more that enough to make me happy if you focus on just me. So you doing this will make me very happy. It means I'll be connected with you forever." he said looking up at him. Natsu wanted this more than ever. Though he wasn't sure if Kiyo felt the same. He could tell his brother seemed slightly unsure. "Are you alright with doing this Kiyo-nii? If you can't do this then don't. I don't want your pity. I want your undening love." he says softly.

Kiyo smiled softly and kissed Natsu's cheek. "you've always had my love... I've wanted this for so long..." he brought his lips down to his brother's chest and lightly licked his nipple.

Natsu smiled as he stared up at his brother. He was really ready for this and hopes Kiyo was too. He couldn't believe this is what it took to get noticed. He blushed a bit when Kiyo licked his nipple. "Nii-chan! Don't do that." he said shyly

Kiyo bit down lightly"why not?" he asked softly. He brought his hand to Natsu's cock and gently gripped it. "would you rather I touch you here?"

Natsu turned red. "I'm not a girl so touching my nipples feels weird." he said looking at his brother. His body tensed a bit when Kiyo grips his cock. "If your not gentle with me I'll take the lead and be on top." he said pouting

Kiyo chuckled and slowly started to move his hand "of course I'll be gentle. You're my precious little brother... I'd never hurt you..." he kissed his chest.

Natsu smiled as he looked at Kiyo. He loved the way his brother loved to spoil him. He could still be as innocent as he use to be without trying. "I want to touch you too Kiyo. Can I ?" he asked with an adorable expression on his face. He looked like a kitten wanting milk.

Kiyo moved his lips up to Natsu's neck, leaving a dark hickey on his skin. "go ahead, touch as much as you want." he said in a low voice, his hand moving over Natsu's cock.

Natsu smiled as he instantly pushed Kiyo upon the bed. He crawls upon his brother and licks his lips. "I've been dying to do this since I got here. I'm going to make big brother feel so good!" he said taking hold of Kiyo's cock. Natsu the leans forward and sucks his brother's cock right into his mouth. Natsu glanced back slightly a bit curious as to what Kiyo's reaction would be. He couldn't see since he was sitting upon the other. (Position 69)