Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu began falling asleep way before Kiyo mentioned it. Once morning arrived the next day he slowly opened his eyes. He glanced back seeing his brother still there. A smile on his face as he slipped out of bed. 'Damn it!' he groans as he wobbles to the bathroom. He starts a shower and gets in. The warm water making his aches at ease. "He really went all out. Interesting a bother I have." he says to himself as he gets all cleaned up.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Kiyo woke up when he heard the shower running. He yawned and slowly got out of bed. He went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Hey, mind if I join you Natsu?" he called. Kiyo had already felt overprotective of his brother, but now he didn't even want to let Natsu out of his sight.

Natsu glanced back hearing the knock to the door. "No! You are a big meanie and I said no!" he said trying not to giggle. He often did that when they played together as children. So he was wondering if the other would catch on. He poked his head out the shower wanting to see what Kiyo would do.

Kiyo paused for a moment. He quickly realized what Natsu was doing and burst out laughing. He opened the bathroom door and stepped in. "I'm not a big meanie! You're just being a baby" he did his best to imitate the childish pout he used to do when he was younger.

Natsu smiled as his brother entered the bathroom. "Don't call me a baby or I'll tell papa!" he said puffing out his cheeks. This was something rather enjoyable. To think Kiyo remembered their little tussles as children was enough. It was a wonderful feeling.

Kiyo stepped into the shower with him. "Papa thinks I'm right! You're a big baby!" he pulled Natsu into a tight hug, tickling his little brother's ribs. "gotcha! Now you can't tell Papa anything!"

Natsu giggled as he brother tickled him. "Cut it out! I could fall you know." he said glancing at the other. When he finally got Kiyo to stop he sighs. "You sure know how to make me happy. So I have work but I am not sure I can go. After all someone left their territory well marked." he said pointing to his chest. Working as a model now was much easier than his previous employment.

Kiyo stopped tickling but kept hugging him close. "I don't want to let anyone to even look at you..." he said in a low voice. He leaned down and left a dark hickey on his neck. "you're mine now... I'm not letting you go anywhere"

Natsu blushed as he felt the other leaving yet another mark on him. "Stupid Kiyo. How many times do I need to say it. This kitty won't stay still without being chained down first." he said with a smirk. "Anyway I got to go so let's finish this shower so I can go. No funny business alright my adorable nii-chan." he said smiling. Natsu had nothing to worry about since he knew Kiyo was super sweet.

Kiyo felt his chest tighten at Natsu's words. He pressed his forehead into his brother's shoulder. "can't I ever be enough for you?" he asked softly, his voice sad. "I don't want to share you Natsu..." he sighed and pulled away slowly.

Natsu glanced back at Kiyo. "You are too cute. Makes me wonder which one of us is really the oldest. I'll stay home with you today. Though its only for today. Your working a dangerous job which I dislike. Since I know you won't quit it neither will I. You'll have to share my looks with the world." he said grinning.

"my job isn't that dangerous..." Kiyo muttered "I know what I'm doing with that stuff..." he quickly washed himself off and stepped out of the shower. "just promise me you'll tell me if anyone does anything weird, okay?" he grabbed a towel and started to dry off.

"Sure being an international criminal isn't dangerous work. What was I thinking?" he said sarcastically. He turned off the water and got out as well. "I won't make any promises to tell you anything as long as you keep your job." he said with a wink. He grabbed a towel and began drying off. Natsu loved pushing his brother's buttons. It was fun for him. He wasn't like this as a child but years away changes a person sometimes. "If big brother quits I will to. Then I'll be all yours."

Kiyo frowned and looked down at the ground, he was seriously considering quitting now. "if I really did quit... Do you promise you'll quit too?" he looked back to Natsu, completely serious. "because if that's the only way to make sure you're safe I'll do it..." he wrapped his towel around his waist as he spoke.

Natsu nods his head. "Yes. I'll quit and be the good little brother you love so much." he said walking out the bathroom. He didn't mind quitting. He had tons saved up so he would be just fine. It was getting Kiyo quit that troubled him.

Kiyo followed after him. "I don't want you to pretend to be someone else, I just want you to be safe..." he wrapped his arms around Natsu's waist and forced him to stop. "plus, wouldn't you rather be my wife?" he murmured, kissing Natsu's neck.

Natsu froze a bit hearing Kiyo. 'His wife...?' he thinks finding that hard to grasp. He didn't think his brother found him that perfect. He narrows his gaze. "I can only be your wife if you quit such a job. Your smart so find something safer." he said

"okay, I'll do that" Kiyo said, no longer having any hesitation. "you're more important to me than my job..." he ran his hands up Natsu's chest. "I love you Natsu" he said softly, resting his chin on Natsu's shoulder.

"I love you as well Kiyo. Now can I go get dressed? At this rate we'll be at it again in no time." Natsu said blushing. He tried to get away from the other just so he could get dressed.

Kiyo held him tightly. "is that a bad thing?" he asked softly. He lightly kissed Natsu's neck and let his hands wander down his body. "did you not enjoy last night?"

Natsu sighs softly as he held onto Kiyo. "I guess there's no problem. You seem like your in the mood." he said

Kiyo left another hickey on his neck. "I'm always in the mood for you..." he ran his hands over Natsu's thighs and smiled. "I've wanted you for so long... Don't you want to make up for all that time apart?"

- - - Updated - - -

Kiyo left another hickey on his neck. "I'm always in the mood for you..." he ran his hands over Natsu's thighs and smiled. "I've wanted you for so long... Don't you want to make up for all that time apart?"

Natsu looked straight ahead. He didn't mind making up for lost time. It was something that seemed interesting. "Sure Kiyo. Let's make up for lost time."

Kiyo frowned and pulled away. "you sound like you're just saying yes make me happy..." he turned away and grabbed his clothes. "if that's how you feel I'd rather just do something else..."

- - - Updated - - -

Kiyo frowned and pulled away. "you sound like you're just saying yes make me happy..." he turned away and grabbed his clothes. "if that's how you feel I'd rather just do something else..."

Natsu watched Kiyo walk away. He didn't try to stop him. It was slightly true. He didn't care to make up for lost time. He preferred to live in the moment and focus on the future. "Guess I am not the wife you were looking for." he whispered before going to his own room.