Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu has lived a rather confusing life growing up. When he was younger his parents divorced separating him and his older brother. After that his mother left one day when he came home from school leaving him with only enough money to get to his father's place. In the end he ended up living with his older brother. Natsu loves his big brother so much that he'd do just about anything he's told to do. But just how far is too far?

My Character

1531635_1459145644302782_1358268195_n_zpsddb2369d.jpg

Natsu

Personality: Slightly naive, curious, lovable and caring

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

(sweet I'll begin)

Natsu awoke late on Friday. He was awoken because he felt a draft coming from his room. Opening his eyes, he looked around slightly dazed. He got up and went into the hall. His gaze going from half asleep to shock. The entire apartment was empty. He ran down the hall and looked in his mother's room. It was empty. Everything plus her was gone. He went back to his room and noticed his things in a suitcase and duffle bag. A envelope taped to one of them. He opens it and reads the note inside.

Dear Natsu,

By the time you wake I'll be long gone with my new fabulous husband. He doesn't like children so I wasn't taking any extra baggage with me. Here's your father's address. I've called him to let him know your going there. Don't cause him trouble like you've caused me.

Natsu chuckled faintly. 'Last I remember you wanted me...' he thinks noticing money in the envelope as well. With a sigh of aggravation he changed out of his pajamas and put on something more suitable. After that he left the apartment and went to hail a cab. As he waited for a cab Natsu suddenly realized something. He would get to see his big brother. That put a light on this whole situation.

Kiyo sat in his room working on school work. He looked up when the door opened. It was his father. "Kiyo, I got a call from your mother. She says Natsu will be coming to live with us today, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on but I wanted you to know."

Kiyo nodded slowly. "okay then..." He frowned and turned back to his books, he hadn't seen his brother in years.

Natsu finally got a cab to stop and he told the driver where he was headed. once that was done he placed his bags beside him and got in. The driver began towards the destination. His mind currently filled with thoughts of his older brother. Its been ages since he last saw him. He was five when their parents divorced and now he was nineteen. He wonders if his older brother still remembers him. He had so much to tell the other and yet he wasn't all so sure about this. He hadn't seen his brother in years. "He might not even still live with father" he mutters to himself bringing down his mood. Natsu had to remember he wasn't a child anymore. Clinging to his older sibling at this age might seem odd.

Kiyo shut his eyes and leaned back with a sigh. He remembered the last time he saw his brother. He had been so tiny and adorable, but that had been fourteen years ago. It would probably be like meeting a complete stranger now. He opened his eyes and looked at his homework. He could only hope that he would be able to get along with his brother.

Eventually the cab stopped in front of a cozy looking house. Natsu paid the driver before grabbing his bags and exiting the vehicle. He stared at the house feeling all his hairs stand on edge. This was a lot harder than he expected it to be. Since he left he hadn't spoken to either his father nor his brother. He was really worried. Finally gaining the courage he walked towards the front door. Natsu slowly rang the doorbell and awaited a response. This was the moment of truth.

Kiyo heard the doorbell ring and slowly stood up. His father was already opening the door. The man was smiling brightly as he greeted his son. "Natsu, it's been so long" he awkwardly hugged him. Kiyo stood back and watched quietly.

Natsu smiled upon seeing his father. "Hello father. It seriously has been too long. I am glad to see your doing well. I'm really sorry to intrude like this." he said nervously. This was really awkward. His father looked a lot happier than his mother. He wonders why is that. 'I managed to not call him papa... I have to show I'm all grown up so no one asks me things...' he thinks to himself. His gaze drifted up to see someone behind his father. At first glance he had no idea who it was. He didn't want to jump to any conclusions right now.

"oh its no problem at all" Their father turned to Kiyo. "Kiyo, why don't you show Natsu the guest room?" he turned back to Natsu "I'm sure you're tired from travelling all this way" he said. Kiyo pushed his hands into his pockets, his gaze never leaving Natsu's face. "Come on, its this way" Kiyo started walking down the hall.

Natsu smiled at his father as he entered the house. He quickly took off his shoes before following Kiyo. So it got confirmed that this was his older brother. 'Time sure does fly.. he's so handsome...' he thinks as he walked slowly behind the other. Natsu wasn't sure what to say to him. This was such an awkward position to be in. He felt like a stranger entering an unknown space. Natsu figured the less words spoken the better. He'd stay an invisible element here for while it lasted. Deep in his gut he had a feeling he wouldn't be here long.

Kiyo stopped and opened a door to a simple guest room. "you'll be staying in here..." he cleared his throat awkwardly "its been awhile since I've seen you... How's life been?"

Natsu bows his head a bit. "Thank you for showing me to my room." he said slowly inching past his brother to enter the room. His gaze drifted back. "How's life? Eh, well its just a normal life for a nineteen year old boy. Nothing exciting, hehe..." he said placing his bags by the edge of the bed. He touched the bed and smiled. 'Haven't seen one of these in ages..' he thinks

"I see..." Kiyo took a step out of the room "well, let mr know if you need anything I guess..." he had no idea how to talk to his brother anymore. It was like a complete stranger even though he had so many fond memories of their time together. Kiyo wasn't good at talking to people to begin with and it was even more difficult when he looked at Natsu.

Natsu bit his lip slightly. This isn't what he wanted but it was the safest way of doing things. "Uh, Kiyo. Is it alright if I use the shower?" he asked cautiously. He didn't mind finding a public bathhouse if it wasn't. As awkward as this was he knew the ins and outs of taking care of himself. It was something he learned rather quickly and at a young age. Natsu began wondering what kind of reaction he's get if Kiyo knew how he'd live until now.

"yeah, of course..." Kiyo pointes to a door down the hall. "the bathroom's right there, you can just use my soap and stuff that's in there." he thought for a moment "dad will probably take us out to dinner to celebrate... So you can think about what you might want to eat..."

Natsu looked at his brother. "It's fine I have my own things. Thanks for the offer though." he said pulling a towel, soap and wash cloth from his duffle bag. "In not a big eater so going out would be a waste on me. I'll let father know it's not necessary but thanks. I probably won't be here that long anyway. Not if that woman has anything to say about it." Natsu muttered the last part as he walked pass his brother. He didn't want to sound cold but he had to. If he grew attached to Kiyo it would be tough to leave if their mother returned for him. Natsu walked down the hall and entered the bathroom. He glanced in the mirror and sighs softly.

Kiyo took a few uncertain steps after him. "Natsu..." he frowned and turned away. He didn't know if his brother was supposed to stay or not, he didn't even understand why he hadn't seen him in so long. Kiyo had tried to get Natsu's contact information when he was younger, but eventually he had given up. He went back to his own room and lay down on the bed.

Natsu heard his brother calling his name but it wasn't like he'd respond. This was his decision to stay closed off from them. His mother was a something else. She has been using him for so much things it was terrible. She even used him for finding men shed date. This was like a vacation for him. He wouldn't have to worry about her for right now. Natsu turns on the water and climbs in. It was warm and so relaxing. This was probably his first real shower in such a long time.

Kiyo shut his eyes and curled up. He wanted to get closer to Natsu, he didn't know how to go about it but he knew he wanted Natsu to stay. He sighed as he tried to figure out some kind of plan.

Once finishing his shower, Natsu got out and dries off. He turned off the bathroom light and returned to the guest room. He started to put some clothes on when he noticed his bag ringing. He looked through before finding a phone. It was his mother's. He wonders if she accidentally put it there in her packing mission. He looked at the number before turning it off. It wasn't like he planned to use it. With that done he laid on the bed. This was a lot more relaxing than a blanket on the floor. "I have to prepare for tomorrow. So much to do and so little time" he mutters softly for drifting into a light sleep.

Kiyo came by Natsu's room an hour later and lightly knocked on the door. "Natsu? Do you want dinner?" he called, opening the door a little bit.

Natsu was sound asleep when his brother entered the room. He was hugging his pillow and muttering softly in his sleep. 'Nii-chan..... come play with me. Nii-chan.... lets take a bath together. Nii-chan.... I love you.' were some of the words he mutters out. He was always dreaming of spending time with Kiyo. Natsu figured if he couldn't in real time then he could in his dreams. Its what kept him going all the long time they had been apart.

Kiyo watched him for a moment, listening to what he was saying. "Natsu..." He murmured. He walked over and sat on the side of his bed. "I'm right here Natsu..." he ran his hand through his brother's hair. "I love you too" he leaned down and very lightly brushed his lips against Natsu's.

Natsu shifted a bit only to realize someone was beside him. Upon opening his eyes he noticed it was Kiyo. "Kiyo-nii!? What's wrong? Did I do come thing I wasn't suppose to?" he instantly asked in a panic as of this has happened before. His gaze drifted down as he couldn't help react the way he did. Natsu sat up and was about to slip out of bed. He didn't know what he did by he was going to fix it.