Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu giggled as he looked at his brother. "That sounds like fun. So lets promise to have tons of fun together." he said happily. He was glad his brother still found him cute. It was nice since the only people he's heard if from are creepy old men his mother was messing around with.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

"you'll have to fill me in on everything that's happened in the past years" Kiyo said, letting go of him. "and if you ever have any trouble just let me know"

Natsu looked down. "I'm not sure your be interested in learning too much of what's happened. I will tell you I have a college degree in art and culinary. I'm a professional!" he said happily. That was one hing he was seriously proud of. He stared at Kiyo with a grin. "Does big brother want to sneak dessert like we did as children?" Natsu asked.

"I wanna know, but maybe some other time when I'm ready to get angry" Kiyo grinned "yeah, lets get a bunch of ice cream and take it to my room" he lightly patted Natsu's back "and good job on the degree, I always knew you were smart."

Natsu's eyes lit up with joy. He nods happily as he followed his brother towards the kitchen. His goal was ice cream but his mind was elsewhere. He hadn't seen his brother in so long. Being together with Kiyo was perfect.

Kiyo smiled at him as he opened up the freezer. "chocolate, vanilla or coffee?" he asked in a whisper. "and what kind of toppings do you want?" He felt so happy to have another chance to spend time with his little brother. It felt like a dream come true.

Natsu couldn't stop giggling as he followed his brother. He glanced up into the freezer. "I'll take chocolate with sprinkles." he said smiling. He glanced back wondering some things. His gaze upon a photo he saw on the wall. It was of him and Kiyo. The two were sitting together happily. It was so nostalgic just being here like this. Natsu couldn't help be feel that way.

Kiyo started to serve up the ice cream. He followed Natsu's gaze to the picture and smiled. "do you remember that? You were four I think..." he handed Natsu his ice cream and started to get some for himself.

"Yeah I remember that. I kept playing with your hair before the picture got taken. That day was really fun and then father took us to a park to play. It was the day I grew the fear of park ducks." Natsu said giggling. The ducks kept chasing him because he was eating crackers. He took the ice cream from his brother. "Thank you."

Kiyo got his ice cream and put the rest in the freezer "yep, the ducks made you so scared you started crying" he laughed. "come on, lets go to my room" he said before heading to his bedroom.

Natsu pouts a bit as he looked at the other. "Don't pick on me. Those ducks were out for blood." he said following his brother out the kitchen. He started eating the ice cream as they got to Kiyo's room. Natsu glanced inside his brother's room. "Wow... you sure have a big room. As always I will one day get a bigger room than you." he said

"nope, my room will always be the biggest" Kiyo patted him on the back. He went over to his bed and sat down. "do you want to watch a movie on my laptop or just talk?" he asked, patting the space on the bed next to him.

Natsu walked over and sat beside his brother. "Um anything is fine. I just want enjoy this moment with you before I sleep. Then I'll count the hours until I wake to see you again." he said with a smile. He couldn't help but enjoy this moment with Kiyo.

Kiyo chuckled and lightly punched Natsu's arm. "you make it sound like you're in love with me or something" he joked lightly. He started to eat his ice cream, smiling brightly. "so do you have any hobbies?"

Natsu glanced to the side. "Your my older brother. So of course I love you. Don't be so mean." he said eating his ice cream. He missed the fact that Kiyo said in love and not just love. His gaze drifts around. "I don't really have hobbies. Well not any that's worth being told." Natsu said

Kiyo smirked and leaned in close "I said in love with me" he lightly kissed him on the lips "like that kind of love" he chuckled and pulled away, taking another bite of his ice cream. "I'm your big brother, of course I'm going to pick on you"

Natsu looked at his brother a bit surprised. "Please don't tease me like that. Its not funny. Besides, you can't fall for me no matter what. That would upset me." he said returning to the last of his ice cream. He found Kiyo's jokes amusing. As long as his brother wasn't being serious he had nothing to worry about. Natsu still knows he had a soft spot for bending to his brother's will. Knowing the past he just escaped, Natsu wasn't going to ruin this time with his brother. He'd hide all his emotions if he had to in order to stay happily beside Kiyo.

Kiyo laughed and finished his own ice cream. "don't be so serious about it" he flopped back on the bed. "I haven't seen you in so long, I've missed out on so much time of being your super annoying big brother"

"I have never once found you annoying. Surprisingly you are truly the opposite. Anyway what do you do around here? I mean are you taking classes or working? I have to see when I can spend the most time with you and not cause trouble." he said softly. Natsu also knew he'd have to look into a job. He wanted a normal one this time. Though his previous job did pay tons more than a normal one would.

Kiyo sighed "yeah, I have a job as a tech guy at a big company." he looked at Natsu "did you have a job at all?" he wanted to know more about his brother but didn't even know how to start asking.

Natsu nods his head yes. "Oh I had a job before coming here. It was really boring and the people who came there were some oddballs." he said with a light snicker. He really wonders what kind of reaction Kiyo would give him if he knew. His mind was a bit twisted like that. He enjoyed the reactions people would give him at times. Even their mother was one he did so enjoy poking at. Pretending to be all innocent and sweet for Kiyo was fun for him. A part of him didn't want that image to fade from his brother's eyes.

"what kind of job was it?" Kiyo asked. He watched Natsu. "I wanna know everything about you, I've missed you so much" he said the words quietly. "I wish I could have just been with you this whole time..."

Natsu tensed up as he looked back at his brother. "Please don't ask that Kiyo. Just know it was late night, long hours and something no one who is as kind as you would ever consider doing." he said wanting to get off the topic. He was surprised the other wished to have been with him. It was a nice thought since he might have to had to go through such thing he had gone through."

Kiyo sat up and pulled him into a tight hug "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you think about that kind of thing..." he let go of Natsu and gently pushed his hair back. "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to protect you..." he said sadly

Natsu smiled a bit. "I don't see why you're sorry Kiyo. I've learned to think things happen for a reason. This is the first time mother has sent me here instead of leaving me to stay with one of her desperate ex-boyfriends. So I have a good feeling that she might not come back for me and I can stay with you happily. With that in mind nothing can bring my mood down." he said poking his brother's nose