Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo sighed and ran his hand through Natsu's hair. "I still just wish I could have protected you from all that... Even if you're here now..." he lay down again. "I just think about what you've been through and I wish I tried harder to find you..."

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu looked at his brother. He lays back and smiled. "You really are so sweet to me. Well its getting late and you seem tired. Lets try to spend some time together tomorrow, alright." he said sitting up. He stood up and stretched a bit before heading towards the door. Natsu had somethings he wanted to do tomorrow but he also wanted to spend time with his older brother.

Kiyo nodded "yeah, goodnight Natsu" he grinned as his brother walked away "if you have any nightmares your welcome to come sleep with me" he teased

Natsu giggled lightly as he left the room. He headed down the hall to the guest room. Entering and closing the door he sat upon the bed. he then dug through his suitcase and pulled out a laptop. He opened it and turned it on. "Alright time to get to work. I gotta find me a job or I'll grow bored." he whispers as he began searching the area for specific jobs for his specific talents. He found a few places and he began writing them down. "I'll have to check them out tomorrow." he says with a yawn.

Kiyo sighed and stared at the ceiling "nice huh?" he chuckled darkly "if only he really knew..." he rolled over on his side and drifted off to sleep.

Natsu awoke the next morning and sighs. He rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. After taking a quick shore and brushing his teeth, he headed back to his room. Natsu rummaged through his bags before finding his favorite black top. After that he put on his little choker. It was by far the only 'gift' their mother have him. So he often wore it as part of his style. He was looking for his jeans to put his outfit all together.

Kiyo was already up and dressed. He was getting together his things for work, which in reality wasn't just a tech guy, he had actually gotten involved in a sort of gang as their hacker. He felt bad for lying to Natsu, but he couldn't bring himself to admit it. He sighed as he slowly ate some toast for breakfast.

Natsu stood in his room eventually finding his pants. Once on he ran out the room and towards the door. He noticed his brother sitting there. "Good morning Kiyo-nii. I'm heading out so have fun today alright." he said with a smile. He stops to put on his shoes before reaching to open the door.

Kiyo looked up and smiled. "okay, do you have a phone in case you need to call me?" he asked as he watched Natsu putting his shoes on. "I don't want you to get lost in town..."

"Don't worry about me. If I get lost I have a knack for playing the innocent lost boy. Girls fall for it every time. I'll be just fine so don't you make that frowning face. See you later." he said before heading out. He pulled out his phone and looked up the information he took down last night. A exclusive cafe that catered to all kinds of elite and dangerous men. Lucky for Natsu it wasn't a perverted type of cafe. He arrived and entered to inquire about a job. As he entered he noticed one thing for sure. All the servers were men dressed as females and the outfits much revealing. He sighs but he wasn't all too upset. Being eye candy was better than being the candy itself. It wasn't long before the manager came and spoke with him. In about an hour Natsu was granted a job. He was to start today which wasn't an issue for him. The manager took him to the back and gave him a uniform. He then gave him a hair piece to add length to his hair. "Thanks. I'll put this on." he said changing.

(outfit:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kiyo sighed and finished up his breakfast before leaving the house. He pulled a dark beanie over his hair and went to the basement of one of the other members of the gang. They spent the morning planning out their next course of action. They were making plans to rob a large bank in the area.

Natsu glanced in a mirror before walking towards the manager. "You look splendid. YOur name here will be Nani. Now just chat with the costumers and serve ten whatever they order. Tips are yours to keep so do your best to please your guest. Touching of only upon the hand is allowed. Have fun." the manager said walking away. Natsu glanced at his name tag before heading out front. He instantly got his first costumer and it was some business guy. 'Its like taking candy for a baby..'Natsu thinks

Around lunchtime Kiyo's friends finished planning. "Hey, let's go to that cafe." One of them suggested. "It's invites only but you can get us on the list in no time, right Kiyo?" Kiyo sighed and spent a couple minutes hacking into the cafe's security and getting their names on the list of customers that were allowed in. The group of five entered the cafe after a brief walk, the man at the front desk seemed confused that a group of teenagers were allowed in but didn't make a fuss at all.

Natsu was working diligently when he was called upon to service some teens. It did seem off to hears teens were in a place like this but he figured they must be spoiled little rich kids. He couldn't figure why else a bunch of adolescents would be here. He and another server attended to the table. "Welcome and how may we serve you!?" they said before Natsu noticed Kiyo among the group. 'Crap! This outfit better hide who I am or I'm done for..' he thinks a bit worried. He keeps his charming smile on while underneath he was in panic

Kiyo frowned slightly when he noticed the waiter, he couldn't recognize him right away but he seemed familiar. The group ordered some drinks before one of the other guys turned to Kiyo. "hey, I heard your little brother came to stay with you. You think he'd be helpful as-" he was cut off by Kiyo grabbing the front of his shirt. "I swear if you so much as think about it I will ruin your life" he hissed.

Natsu and the other server went to get the drinks. He wonders why Kiyo would be with a group of guys like that. It seemed so odd but he couldn't complain. After all he was working in a place where one wouldn't normally work for just kicks. The two returned to the table with the drinks. 'Just smile and compliment them... It's what they all come here for...' the other told Natsu. He nods before smiling at Kiyo. He couldn't help it since it was his brother.

Kiyo narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out where he had seen the boy before. One of the other guys patted him on the back. "does he even know what you do? I bet anyone would be crushed if they found out their lovely big brother spent his days hacking bank accounts and breaking into security systems" Kiyo glared at him "would you shut up already? If I quit you'd all be screwed"

Natsu was a bit surprised to overhear what was being said. He had hoped it was a joke but hearing his brother's response that didn't seem likely. He wanted to say something but that would give up his identity. He continued to sweet talk with the guys at the table before being called to another costumer. Natsu wasn't focused or he would have known best to not walk away with back to Kiyo's table. As for he had a very unique birthmark in the shape of a moon on his lower back.

Kiyo's eyes widened at the sight of the birth mark. "fuck..." he muttered under his breath before standing up and walking over to Natsu. He roughly grabbed his arm. "come here" he snapped before dragging him towards the bathroom.

Natsu flinched when he saw the other grab him. He was glad the manager didn't see this. "Let go!" he said looking at Kiyo. He pulled away with a huff. "Let me guess; you still care to play the sweet big brother who wants to protect me? Spare me the lies Kiyo-nii. This is me and that is you. I guess there's no need to keep up our facades. To think I got this job because I wanted money to buy you something nice." Natsu said looking away.

"you thought I would be happy about that? About you putting yourself in this situation for any reason?" Kiyo glared at him. "I've always wanted to protect you Natsu, that was never a lie. Maybe I'm not as sweet and innocent as you hoped but I've always wanted to keep you safe."

- - - Updated - - -

"you thought I would be happy about that? About you putting yourself in this situation for any reason?" Kiyo glared at him. "I've always wanted to protect you Natsu, that was never a lie. Maybe I'm not as sweet and innocent as you hoped but I've always wanted to keep you safe."

Natsu frowns as he turned away. He was trying to keep from flipping his switch and showig his brother a side of himself that he hide very well. "Go back to your friends and forget this. I'll be your sweet little brother at home and when we are together. Though at work we keep to ourselves and do our jobs. After all it's clear your job isn'tan easy one." He said

"I'm not going to let you keep this job" Kiyo said in a low voice, he grabbed Natsu's arm roughly. "I don't care if it makes you hate me, but I'm not letting you walk around like that to be stared at by sweaty old men. These people can be dangerous Natsu, they might not take no for an answer."

Natsu looked at his brother. "As if I don't know that already. Let me go Kiyo. If I quit this job then you quit yours. I'm sure hacking places like banks isn't a safe job either. How long before someone catches you and your stuck in federal prison for life? You can't play big protective brother from there." he said annoyed. Natsu couldn't figure out why Kiyo was over reacting. "Let me go back to work. When you quit then I will. Simple as that. Besides, its not like your wild enough to lock me up at home or something." he said pulling away again.

Kiyo grabbed Natsu's arm again. "I'm not letting you continue, I have actual reasons to be doing this instead of just buying presents." he roughly pulled Natsu closer. "who knows, maybe I am crazy enough to lock you up"