Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo spent the next couple of hours hacking into different databases. He started with the cafe Natsu had been working at, making it so that his brother was listed as fired for stealing money from the customers. He then moved on to similar places in the area, he hacked into their databases and put Natsu on their lists of people never to hire.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu held the apple in hand but had fallen asleep. He didn't understand why Kiyo would over react over such a job. It was harmless in Natsu's eyes. He just wore slutty outfits so to be eye candy for the people who were costumers. He didn't see the point in quitting. It wasn't as if he was selling his body entirely to make cash. It was a look don't touch kind of job. It why Natsu could handle them without trouble.

Kiyo sighed as he finished his work. He knew that the men at those places could get drunk or violent, and the idea of his brother being raped by one of them was unbearable. He had finished at around four in the morning, but before going to sleep he got up and went to Natsu's room. He silently locked the room from the outside before going to bed.

Natsu awoke the next morning and looked around. Seeing as it was silent he got up and went to the door. Upon turning the knob he noticed it wouldn't open. "What the....? Papa!? Kiyo!? I think I locked myself in here. Could one of you open up?" he called out not sure if they were home or not. Natsu then thought upon the things he said yesterday. "Kiyo-nii wouldn't... He's not that crazy enough to..." he mutters wondering if Kiyo had taken his words seriously yesterday. Natsu walked towards the window. "Damn it... Too high up and there's no trees or bushes to use." he grumbled

Kiyo lightly knocked on Natsu's door after he heard his voice. "Are you awake in there Natsu? Dad didn't come home last night, probably out drinking with his friends... Are you hungry or anything?"

Natsu turned to look at the door. "Very funny Kiyo-nii. Unlock the door or I'll get upset." he said wondering what his brother would do. "I don't have time for your games. You aren't this kind of person so drop the act. I know you are super sweet and gentle nii-chan." he said walking to the door. Natsu guessed his brother was doing this to get him to quit. He knew it would take more than a locked door to stop him. 'If Kiyo is serious then let's see how far I can push him..' he thinks with a smirk

"What makes you think I'm still sweet and gentle?" Kiyo frowned and sat down in front of the door. "You've already gotten into enough trouble after just one day" he sighed softly "it's cute that you still think I haven't changed..."

"I can think that because it's true. When someone says lock them away you lock a door. As if that's suppose to contain me forever. You make me laugh but I'll play along just to amuse you. You'll grow tired of this game and let me out. I'm not worried." Natsu said with a chuckle. He wasn't taking Kiyo seriously at all

Kiyo stayed silent for a moment. "Do you really think everything's been perfect for me Natsu?" he said quietly before standing up again. "Never mind, it doesn't matter, I guess I'll always be the perfect big brother no matter what I try to tell you."

Natsu smiled a bit. "Oh so you want to be the wild and spontaneous big brother? One that does things I'll never expect to do. Thus revealing your feelings for me and we live happily ever after? Unless you want to play the naughty brother who toys and teases me because you enjoy making me cry. Deep down you love me but it's more fun to watch me beg for you? So which is it? The naughty brother or the spontaneous brother? I know you aren't either one of those or even a blend of both. I'm going to watch television. You can unlock the door when your ready. I'm bored now." Natsu said walking to the bed.

"call me when you're hungry" Kiyo said before going downstairs. He looked around before leaving the house. He checked his phone for any messages from their father, sighing when he didn't find anything. Then wandered down the street towards one of the bars.

Natsu glanced back at the door. He watched television for a while before getting up. He looked in his suitcase and pulled out a small box. He then pulled out a small clip and pin. Within a few seconds he had picked the lock and was out. He looked around noticing how quiet it was. "Stupid Kiyo.." he mutters going to the kitchen. Natsu began making himself something to eat. He felt bothered being in the house all alone. Being all alone was the one thing he hated most.

Kiyo managed to find their father in an alley next to the bar. The man was passed out and reeked of alcohol, he had dried puke on his shirt and face. Kiyo sighed and managed to half drag, half carry him back to the house.

Natsu sat at the table eating some rice porridge he had made. He couldn't think much after that. He disliked how he was treating Kiyo. No matter how fun it was he didn't like it. He also knew he couldn't act like his old self either. That wasn't who he was anymore so it was pointless to fake it. "If he says he's not kind then why is he acting kind towards me?" he mutters trying to figure it out.

Kiyo walked into the house and sighed as soon as he saw Natsu. "You managed to get out... Great... I can't even protect you by force..." He kept dragging their unconscious father to the bathroom. He felt too tired to actually get angry at his brother.

Natsu chuckled upon hearing Kiyo. "I told you try harder didn't I." he hums before noticing their father. "I swear the two of them act more like children than anything. Though I never expected to see papa in pieces like this." he said watching his brother take their father to the bathroom. He thinks back on living with their mother. She wasn't one to get drunk but she sure was one to have tons of men around. She was beyond slutty in Natsu's opinion. 'And to think me and Kiyo are products of them...' he thinks with a snicker.

Kiyo put their father in the tub and started to fill it up with cold water. "Get used to it, he does this whenever he starts to get stressed." he yelled back to Natsu. Their father woke up when the water got to his waist and Kiyo turned it off. "get yourself cleaned up" he snapped to the man before leaving the bathroom.

Natsu got up from the table and went to his room. He changed his clothes real quick and then headed for the front door. He wasn't waiting around anymore. he was going to get a job and this time without Kiyo's interference. He glanced back just to make sure his brother wasn't behind him. Once that was clear he put on his shoes and opened the door to head outside.

Kiyo sighed softly as he heard the door open. Nothing he said seemed to have any affect on Natsu, so he didn't even bother trying to stop him leave. He went to his room and pulled out his laptop, double checking to make sure Natsu's job still had him listed as fired.

Natsu went into town and went to the cafe. Too much of his surprise they said he had been fired. Nevertheless he continued to the next one. The story played out almost the same. One after another all the same. Natsu grit his teeth. This was seriously impossible but it seemed to be happening. Just then someone approached him. "Hey are you looking for work kid? I'm lookin for models." the male said holding out a business card. Natsu smiled a bit. "Yeah but how's the pay? I'm not working for pennies." he responded taking the card. "We pay double to what these little cafés pay." the man said. "Keep my ass off the market and you have yourself a model!" Natsu said smiling.

Kiyo sat in his room on his computer. He assumed that Natsu would come back as soon as he found that none of the jobs would take him. He started to get more and more concerned as time passed and Natsu wasn't back.

Natsu returned later that evening. He was happy and humming as he entered the house. He went right to Kiyo's room and knocked on the door. "I am coming in." he said slowly entering. He was holding a small box in hand. "This is for you. I found an awesome job today. One even I didn't suspect. Aren't I just full of good luck?" he said with a grin.

Kiyo frowned and took the box. "a new job?" he asked in a low voice, slowly opening the box. "what happened to your old one?" he tried not to let Natsu realize what he did.

Inside the little box was a ring with an infinity symbol on it. "I have the same one see." he said holding up his hand with a matching ring on. "Anyway my other job said I was fired and a few others just wouldn't hire me. Then this model agent guy gives me his card and tada! Your brother is now a model. I got the picture that's going to be on the cover of the next issue. Want to see it?" Natsu asked holding up a photo. Surprisingly it was a legit magazine that took pictures of men. Natsu was so happy right now. (the photo is like the one I used on pg.1)

Kiyo smiled and put the ring on. "thank you... Just call me if that guy starts making weird requests okay?" he playfully messed up Nastu's hair. "I bet you'll be a great model, you're just so naturally adorable"