Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu had no issue if his brother bought more outfits for him to wear. He'd wear them happily since Kiyo would be the one wanting to see him in it. He gasps softly feeling his brother touching him. "You could if you really wanted to. I won't stop you." he said finding such an idea beyond his wildest dreams. He really wanted to see Kiyo's face though the blindfold prevented that. Natsu however noticed how extra sensitive to his brother's touch he became with it on.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Kiyo slipped his hand under Natsu's panties. He gripped his brother's cock roughly. "you're already so hard..." he murmured, rubbing his thumb against the tip. "is this turning you on that much?" he chuckled and pulled his hand away, grabbing lube and coating his fingers with it.

Natsu nods his head. "Yes it is nii-san. Its because your the one doing this to me." he said trembling. He wanted his brother to touch him more. "Kiyo.. please don't stop. I can't take it if you tease me like this."

Kiyo smirked and lightly traced his fingers across Natsu's ass. "you want your big brother to touch you more?" he teased, brushing his fingers across the boy's entrance "but its so fun to make you wait..." he pulled Natsu's legs farther apart. "and it's such a nice view..."

Natsu pants softly as he could tell his brother was still teasing him. "Take a picture and stop teasing me. I'll go crazy like this. Kiyo-nii...." he cries out. He really wasn't sure how much more he was going to be teased. Unable to see or touch his brother was driving him insane. He really found this to be turning him on so much more.

Kiyo chuckled softly "I'll take a picture later..." he pushed one of his fingers into Natsu. "you really want me that badly don't you?" he murmured, pushing his finger deeper into Natsu. "don't worry... I'll make sure to fuck you till you're satisfied"

Natsu gasps feeling his brother's finger in him. He wanted something much bigger but he could tell Kiyo was on a mission here. Though he wished he wasn't. This was making him really want him even more. Natsu moans softly as he craved more

Kiyo leaned down and kissed Natsu's thigh. "I'm the only one who gets to see you like this... okay?" he murmured, pushing a second finger into his little brother. He curled his fingers, moving them around slowly to try to find the boy's sweet spot.

Natsu couldn't really focus to answer his brother. He was moaning and hoping his brother would give him what he wanted. His hips moving a bit as he felt a second finger in him. "Kiyo-nii..."

"what is it?" Kito asked in a low voice. "are my fingers not enough for you?" he brushed his lips against Natsu's length. He was loving the way his little brother would squirm. He could barely hold himself back, the idea of fucking the young man was nearly irresistible.

"Not enough.... i want you to pound into me... hurry" he begs. Natsu didn't expect himself to summit so easily to his older brother. He wonders if Kiyo had really been holding back all this time. He could feel his length twitching.

Kiyo grinned and pulled his fingers out. "mm... If that's what you want..." he positioned himself against Natsu's entrance. After a moment of thought he pulled the blindfold off and smiled down at him. "I wanna be able to see your face..." he murmured, leaning down to kiss him lightly. He gripped Natsu's hips and roughly thrust into him.

Natsu blinked a bit as the blind fold came off. He instantly closed his eyes. He didn't want to look now. He Slowly opening his eyes as Kiyo kissed him. He suddenly cries out once Kiyo trusts into him. "Nii-chan..."

"you're so sexy..." Kiyo moaned, pulling Natsu's legs farther apart. "I could just fuck you all day..." he thrust into him harder, reaching down with one hand to jerk the boy off. "I can't believe I've been able to cope so long without you" he chuclledsoftly.

Natsu moans under his brother loving this feeling so much. "You idiot. I'm sure you dated people. Your too good at this not to have gotten in some practice." he said licking his lips. He was loving this side of Kiyo. It was so sexy and such a turn on.

"I tried to date a couple of people who reminded me of you... But I couldn't bear it for more than a day or two..." Kiyo moaned and thrust into him harder. "I only have eyes for you... No one else can compare" he kissed Natsu's neck. "I'll never let you go..."

Natsu pants as he noticed Kiyo close to his neck. "You don't have to worry. I won't leave your side. I might enjoy teasing you but I won't go. I have no reason to. I have everything I want right here." he says moaning as he felt close. "Kiyo, I'm gonna cum." he cries out.

Kiyo moaned loudly and thrust deeper. "m-me too" he gasped, leaning down to kiss his brother. "I love you Natsu" he murmured against his lips. He thrust in one more time before he climaxed inside the boy with another moan.

"I love you too Kiyo-nii.." he gasps as he cried out reaching his limit. He pants heavily as he glanced down. "Now we're a mess. Your so naughty big brother." he said blushing a bit. This is what he wanted after all. Though he couldn't help tease his brother about it.

Kiyo blushed softly as he pulled out. "if you hadn't seduced me this wouldn't have happened...." he mumbled, flopping down on the bed next to Natsu. "you're too sexy for your own good" he chuckled, pulling the boy closer and kissing his forehead.

Natsu smiled as he looked at his brother. He was glad his seducing had worked so well. This was impressive. "I'm glad nii-chan. Anyway I'm a bit sleepy so I'm going to move closer. I love you Kiyo." he said softly falling asleep. His hands still cuffed but he didn't mind.

Kiyo smiled and kissed his forehead. "sleep well..." he murmured. He uncuffed Natsu's wrists and pulled him into a close hug. He sighed happily and closed his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep as well

The next morning Natsu awoke and went down towards the kitchen. He had showered and changed first. He then began preparing breakfast for Kiyo. Just was he was setting the table he heard a knock at the door. He was curious as to who it was. Slowly approaching he opens the door. To much surprise he was tackled to the ground by some random guy. Focusing more he noticed it was one of his mother's ex's. "What the hell!!? Get off of me!!" he said trying not to be too loud. He didn't want to wake Kiyo.

Kiyo groaned softly and sat up slowly. He could hear voices downstairs so he slipped on pants and a t-shirt and went downstairs. He froze when he saw Natsu with the stranger. "what? Who are you?" he growled, his eyes narrowing to a glare.

Natsu was trying the push the male off when he heard Kiyo's voice. "He wasn't sure what he brother would make of the situation. He did however hope Kiyo would help him. "Come on Nat-chan. I can give you any and everything you could ever dream of." the man said before Natsu got a good kick to his stomach. He finally got up looking over to Kiyo. "Don't freak out just yet. This is one of mother's ex's. For some odd reason I have an uncanny likeness in appearance to our mother or so its been said. So her ex's would try to hook up with me when she dumped them." he said clinging to Kiyo