Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo lay down with him on the bed, pulling the boy into his arms. "I'm sorry for being so needy... I just want to protect you Natsu... But I'm not strong enough..." He blinked back tears again. "I love you so much Natsu..."

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu was silent as Kiyo held him. "I told you no more tears. Please stop that. I can't take it if you keep crying even though I'm right here." he said with a sigh. He closed his eyes holding onto his brother a little tighter. "I love you too. If you can't be strong then I'll be strong for you. I'll talk to mother tomorrow."

Kiyo blinked back her tears and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Natsu... I don't want to upset you... I love you way too much for that" He gently kissed the boy before snuggling up in the bed and closing his eyes. "My perfect little brother"

Natsu smiled but felt a little guilty. He wasn't anything close to being perfect. Even so he would let Kiyo believe this to protect him. He was sure if his brother ever found out his dark secret things between them would fall apart.