Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

As he wanted to force him in the shower and not listen to his 'must go' and 'must this and that', he let the male done. If he wanted equality, so it be. He wouldn't bother him, until Lou needed Masato which probably would be never. Masato called his boys up, making one of the take their coat off and put it over Hsin.

- Take him to where he wants. - so said he returned to the room.

Rather than mourning over being rejected or insulted, his blue gaze became cold.

"Xian."

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

The shower didn't take much, but the burning sensation against his chest sent jolts now and then. It was like a reminder he held a man, the man he loved. Ruffling his hair with a towel he walked to the small table in the corner of the room to make a call.

- It's me.

- Mr. Zhang? Where have you been!? - Tang sounded worried.

- ... - with a quiet pause his voice came out too cold - Go over Lou's place.

- Lou's place? Why?

- To help him.

- ... What have you done again, child?

- Just call Ren and tell him to get you to his place. - the bodyguard in head who was currently with Lou.

- But sir, I think there are people who can help Lou.

Masato rose his voice,

- The master of the house has always to maintain his image. Please, don't anger me and go.

- ... I understand. Where will you be?

- I have something to do. Don't wait for me. - so he hung up.

It was so rushed and so cold, the way Masato spoke. Lee was sure he was up to something..something bad.

Lee had arrived an hour past. Armed with a sponge and a first aid kit, he set his sights on Hsin's wounds.

"Merciful Lord, Doctor, what's happened? The child?"

Hsin chuckled as he was being sponged, the blood pinking the bathwater. "Not the worst part, no, for once."

Lee, worried, told Hsin of his concerns.

He made another call for the staff. After all, he needed new clothes. Fifteen minutes passed and he smoked one cigarette already in his robe. Just when about to go cranky, the door felt the knock - twice.

Haru got up his chair, to get what he ordered. It was obvious he got very expensive clothes and nothing surprising. This place required even such "orders" for obvious reasons. Masato dressed up after sending the male off. The more he waited, the angrier he got. Xian had the nerve to keep him for one month; judging from the bruises and the old ones, the diagnostic knew his thing. Lou was tortured in sick way, in a very sick way. The difference between Masato and Xian was that Haru ended it quickly for he disliked to listen to pleads and screams. Silence was his thing.

Not much taken, his dead eyes glanced over the knob as hand opened the door. He knew where to look for that sick bastard, after all, both of them were one kind.

Hsin sighed, at the inevitability of Harukami's actions. "Help me up, Lee. And give me some vicodin. We have to find him."

The male found one car left from his guys at the parking, clever - he thought. He got inside the pitch black car, hair tightly tied up. His lips rather dropped to almost no mood. With each shift of the wheel once he took on the road, he got closer to Xian private house; he was once there when they had to review some plans about the business regarding underground affairs going on in Japan. The place was isolated from the town, so he had to drive for some long,steady minutes. Gladly at the early hours of the night, roads weren't busy.

Once he got there, he got out the car to lead on the closed door. Hands in pockets, blue eyes staring at the single window with lights on.

Lee helped a limping Hsin to his wardrobe. "I must look presentable, Lee. Help me into the kimono."

He chose a similar traditional chinese outfit, but blue this time, instead of red.

He lowered his gaze down, the early morning was chilly. But the sun wasn't yet to be woken. Haru sighed to have his lips form the white smokey thing, as thoughts ran fast.

"I suppose getting rid of both of us would make him happy for once."

So the male was decided to end this insanity this very moment. He knew Xian would be guarded by his boys. If they were up to five - wouldn't be such a problem. Haru knew martial arts, but if they were more, he might have it hard. The male decided to take on the dare. With a raise of chin, he walked up the entrance.

Hsin noticed a warm liquid running down his thighs, thankfully before he put on his bottoms.

"Doctor, you shouldn't have moved so fast."

"Aye, well, we haven't the time have we? There is a bottle of antiseptic in the cupboard. Apply it to my.. wound, please."

Hsin nearly passed out from pain, as he did.

"What 'wish' stood for? A thing you lost but wish to have it once more? Or a thing you never had but still wish to? The impossible things make us wish, I suppose." , his struggling thoughts spread across his mind as Haru stood before the door. The hand left his warm pocket to meet the cold, metal knob and twist it.

"Then, if I could wish once more, I'd be wishing for time to stop. To stop and bury my conscious where nothing reaches it, so you can run away from me, Lou."

Foot stepped in, oddly no one greeted him with a punch or a kick. He walked upstairs, slowly lost in his thoughts. Blue eyes getting colder with each inch approaching the Xian's office. And there he was, standing before another door, from below light escaping to illuminate slightly Haru's shoes.

"And I forgot to tell you the most important part, Lou", he continued his sentence from back then where in that narrow room they were,"My jealousy is not the thing that hurts you, but my love. And if my love makes you cry and beg, then I don't need that love for I just want to.."

His mind froze. What he wanted was what stood for 'wish'. Small smile escaped him, what was that ordinary way of thinking he had? Things in his mind seemed so simple like never before. He was just another human led by belief, pushed by belief. Ordinary, huh.

He opened the door, eyes illuminated by the light. It was no longer Masato, nor it was Shougo. Haru stood skinned off his personalities, skinned off his sense of reality. The man felt too tired to keep on going, to keep on hurting Lou. He knew it, that there was a reason for his flowers to be poisonous. He never should have touched them despite loving them; but he touched the most beautiful and poisonous one - Lou.

- Hello, Xian. - his voice too calm, but not ignoring the whole row of bodyguards standing on each side of room; Xian was sitting on his desk, glaring at the other.

- You dare...to come...at my place? - the hatred could be sensed even in the air.

Haru on other hand slammed the door behind him with his heel, not moving from his place,

- Dare? - he stepped forth with his dead eyes, - Let me return the question, how dare you break what I tried to keep unbroken?

It was true. He left Lou free and away from him, to keep him unbroken and whole. He never wished to break that man, he loved the passion in Lou's eyes and sadly..he never found it after what Lou went through.

- Hah, better it was me than you, freak. You think I don't know how sick you are? The last time you fucked one of my whores, she was mentally broken.

Masato shrugged almost innocently,

- What can I say? She didn't have what could have her stand equal to me.

- And he has? - a cock of brow, Xian questioned.

Haru's eyes stayed silent. He made a few more steps to reach the desk, blue gaze met the parting moon rays,

- Oh, could it be you are in love, Zhang? - Xian was comfortably mocking on Haru; after all the room was full of fighters ready to beat or even kill Harukami.

Masato sarcastically broke his lips for a grin, a sick kind of grin.

- Do I look to you like in love?

- Hmmm, true. Rather you look pathetic in love. - Xian pushed his luck, but the desk had no objects, fully empty as if expecting everything from Masato.

Haru noticed the emptiness on the smooth surface, so the other expected him. Pupils moved to side when Masato heard the crowd of bodyguards closing in from behind.

- But of course, I can show what Lou went through, Zhang. You'd make an awesome pair, both of you mentally broken. I wonder if I can't make you my puppy; then Shanghai would be in my hand, since Mr. Zhang would be my slave. You thought I'd kill you? Please, I am a businessman, not a murderer. I think of my future after all.

Masato straightened his back from the leaning position with hands on the desk to have them back in his pockets.

- Mentally broken? - he felt his lips stretching by themselves, that was amusing - You think you can mentally break me? - Haru laughed. What the other knew? He thought Masato would shit his pants from the room filled with bodyguards? In fact, that room looked pretty similar to how Masato was once tortured by his uncle. Men dressed in black, holding his tortured body for his uncle to keep on hitting him.

Xian nodded his chin as a sign to start the 'show'. The bodyguards jumped to Haru's direction and the bloody mess started. The difference now was, Masato could freely fight back.

Hsin saw the mansion in front of him, and he froze.

I can't go back in there, he thought.

Lee asked, "Are you ok, Doctor?"

"No, Lee. I'm not."

The room was filled with heat, but not one of love-making, rather the harsh punches,kicks and irregular breathing that escaped each mouth except Xian's, he had a calm posture. He enjoyed Haru's hard time. Once he knocked one on the floor, another sneaked to get him punched. Mainly darting for old traumas like, his ribs. Masato indeed started to sweat, but god he swore - once he had an opening, he'd twist Xian's neck.

The calm man pulled the desk's drawer to take out a polished gun, he started studying it while talking,

- You know, Zhang... - he played with the gun, eyes avoiding the ugly fight in front. Masato was jumped by two at same time to have him slammed against the wall. He coughed roughly out, lungs hurt a bit.

- I think you don't really need legs, how about it? You just need your hand to sign documents I request, but legs.. they are a big trouble, eh? - he darted the gun at Masato's knee.

Blue eyes showed no emotion, as for fear - the smile barely could speak of such.

- I think you are right. I just need a hand to twist your neck, Xian.

A punch into his chest made him vomit pure, hot blood off lips. Haru lowered his chin to stare at the floor, the bloody lake that he saw so many times.

- You should respect your master, don't you think?

- Master? Ah... - Masato rose his eyes, - ..You just want to control the things, huh? Because daddy is not in control at home? - mocking him to the last.

- You still act cocky despite your situation?

- My situation? What are you saying? This is just my foreplay. - with muscles tensed, he used his elbow to break under the right angle one of the guy's ribs from side. As soon as he reached for the other's neck, another dude kicked into Haru's stomach.

Now, he was getting pissed off.

"That is enough." Hsin's voice boomed as he let go of the limp bodyguard, and whispered, "Damn, Lee, you can fight."

Masato was leaning on the wall, arm across his stomach. It hurt as fuck, his old wounds continuously being hit and kicked. Tiredly his head leaned against the wall, as blue eyes caught the gun darted. The pistol though averted from Masato's direction to Lou's.

The long haired male frowned, his mouth too bloody to even stutter the 'no' he repeated in his mind. Back rocked off the wall although everything ached, but the bullet was faster. At least he caught the male after being shot in the shoulder.

- They say if you want to catch the beast, you gotta use a bait. - Xian grinned, - So what's your reply, Zhang? Do we have a deal?

Masato stared back at Lou. He wanted to save Lou, why the other came and pried his nose of all times now? He didn't even notice Mr. Tang there. All he saw was Hsin. His senses completely overtaken from the other male; he followed the rhythm of the breathing - irregular. Being diagnostic was always fun, but right now he feared the death of his most treasured person. The wound wasn't in any vital organ, but if not treated could cause blood loss. Ignoring Xian completely he set Lou on the floor gently, taking of his coat to take care of the wound but...

- Ah, ah, ah! - stuttered discontent which made Xian's boys catch Masato by the arms and pull him away from the body, - It's not what I asked, Zhang. Look at me when I'm talking. Do we have a deal?

Haru frowned and as his lips wanted to reply 'yes', he recalled the sad eyes of Lou, asking him to make him equal. Being equal meant not following nor leading - just being beside one. Masato sighed out a tired chuckle, brief one. Blue eyes glanced over Xian,

- I am afraid you were deaf to my colleague's, Doctor Hsin Lou's, reply. And Xian, - Masato lowered his chin to grin.

Tang knew his master very well. The male took his own gun from inside his coat, too fast to be detected, and shot the male in the head.

- ..I have one hell of a butler. - Masato finished his sentence.

Hsin was delirious. He didn't know where the wound was. The bullet had knocked the air out of him altogether.

His whole chest ached and he was fighting darkness.

The glare he darted at one of the dudes holding him made them step back. Besides, Tang rocked the floor now and no one would want to test his speed again. So they surrendered. Not wasting time, Haru tiredly moved to Lou's body. He saw the man starting shivering, pain-shock. With his bruised hands, Masato tore the kimono (which was so beautiful on that white skin) to expose the wound.

- Tang. - Masato frowned as looked up at his secretary.

- Right away, Mr. Zhang. - he was just finishing with the gun gestures, making the bloody bodyguards leave the room. Once alone, Lee rushed to the shelves in the offices. There were expensive alcoholic beverages. He grabbed the whiskey and handed it to Masato. Next minute Tang rushed to the kitchen for a knife.

- Hey..Lou.. - Haru lifted the man on his lap, hand gently patting the cheek, - Talk to me, don't sleep.

Hsin took a deep breath. His voice was surprisingly clear. "Last time I told you to take it out of me, you complied."

Hsin have a tiny smile. "Could I trouble you to do that one more time?"

His breathing began to hasten.

Haru sighed in relief; no delirious talk nor delusions. At least he recognized Masato and the brain still was awake, to have the part connected to long-memory working. Which actually made him grin, so he wasn't in the brain's section for short-memory.

The blood was trapped due to the bullet stuck inside the flesh but slowly flowing out. Haru opened the bottle's tap with teeth to spill the liquid over the wound. Since fresh and not infected yet, it wouldn't be such unbearable pain but...

Lee just arrived, handing to Masato a thin knife and some metal chopsticks. Haru blank stared the chopsticks..

- You must be kidding me...

- Couldn't find tweezers... - Tang felt a bit dumb but he was really panicking. Which reflected on the mood.

- Go out and close the door. I don't need two bodies in shock. - though he excluded his own body that was nearly close to fainting from the pain; he bet he had a broken rib.

- But sir I can do -

- Get out, Lee. - Masato looked down back at the wound, letting Tang silently leave them alone.

To make sure Hsin was still with him, he tried to tease,

- How about you let me hold you once more when I finish? - smiling sadly his eyes focused on the knife he moved to side to have it watered with alcohol.

Panting, Hsin joked, "Couldn't stop you before, what makes you think I can now? And in this condition?"

Haru chuckled despite the bloody room and the silence from dead bodies around - one Xian and a few bodyguards either well knocked for some hours or dead from vital spots pressed to fullest - acupuncture art, huh.

- You wanted being equal, - he glanced with his eyes rather fond of the male on his lap, - I will give you the choice to let me hold you the next time. - with a pause he joked - But don't let me stay on the leash for too long, Lou.

Free hand caressed the male's hair to help the nape then up so he could move. He couldn't work in such a position. He had to make Hsin sit up against the wall. Gladly he was close to there, not needed to drag him or carry him. Just a bit of a push and then gently pulling the male by the side.

- There you go.... - tiredly Haru whispered, to look at the male, - Lou.. - he rose his own forearm before the male's lips.

The pain and the shock could make the other bite off his tongue, so he had to bite at something and the nearest thing was Masato.

- Bite and stay with me, okay? - blue eyes averted to the wound to get the knife shaken off the droplets. With a horizontal posture, he entered the tip inside.

Hsin slowly looked up. "Let's see how you like being bitten."

Chuckling, he bit down on Harukami's arm, hard. He then gave a nod of approval that said "Go on."

Grinning at the joke, he only frowned at the strong jaw that closed down onto his own flesh. Masato moved further with the knife, not rushing but not slowing it down. Once the bullet would be flicked out the wound, the rush of blood would follow. So he had to work fast.

So said, he had the knife and the bullet in contact, to twist it from below and make to push needed to have the bullet moved outwards.

His own vision starting to blur, which caused him to sweat quite some. But the blood over his body mixed with the salty droplets. Wasn't the first time he saved life, but was the first he wanted to.