~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"It would really help if you could scrub my back for me," Sou smiled in relief, already imagining the pain when he tried to stretch his arm backwards and accidentally hit his broken arm against the wall. "Le me start the shower up and then you can help me," he replied, blowing his otouto a thank-you kiss.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta was worried about Sou and hope Sou arm would heal soon, he sigh and wait for Sou shall start shower

Sou stepped beneath the spray of water and sighed as it began to cascade down his back. Turning around so that he got wet from all sides, he tried t reach back and wash his shoulders, but sure enough, he hit his elbow against the wall and swore profanely. "Souta...?" he asked in a teary, depressed way as he looked over at his boyfriend.

Souta smiled and start to wash Sou back" I hope your arm is healing soon Sou-nii, I don't like to see you in pain"

Sou closed his eyes. "I hope so too, Souta. Mm, that feels nice because you're so gentle," he sighed out, trying to wash his chest with his good hand so that he could help his otouto.

Souta continue wash Sou back, smiled'' Which you want we can go to hospital later and hear when your is going to be healed?''

Sou nodded peacefully as he washed his chest, stomach and cock. "Yes, but at the end of the week. I have to take a pill because it's starting to ache, but he said to return later. Could you wash my feet if I lift them?" he asked, leaning back against the wall and raising his left foot.

Souta start to wash Sou feet and smiled" sure we can visit doctor when weeks end, that's alright with me Sou-nii"

Sou began to chuckle. "Hey, that tickles!" he laughed, almost losing his balance. "O-oh! Okay, thanks for your help Souta. Do you have anything special planned for today?" he asked as he turned the shower water off and got out the shower.

Souta smiled" yes I'm going to meet Daichi at cafe and tell him my true feelings but we can meet later which you want" he said, walked out of shower after Sou

Sou's mouth became dry all of a sudden. Souta wanted to meet Daichi to tell him of his true feelings?! All of a sudden a weird sensation began to grow inside of Sou, but he forced himself to remain rational: he and Souta had made love the past night and everything had been normal...so how likely was it that he was about to get dumped? Relax, he told himself, reminding himself that he had a lot to prepare before his otouto came back home. "Oh...that's...nice," he managed to weakly get out as he dried himself awkwardly.

Souta laughed for litter bit and smiled" don't worry Sou-nii, I shall not dump you or break up with you, what I meant with tell Daichi my true feelings are at I shall tell him at I don't love him and never going to love him, so we can only be friends nothing more"

Sou pressed his lips gently against his otouto's. "I understand. Well, all the best. Will you have breakfast with me before ou leave?" he hoped as they returned to the bedroom so that he could get changed.

Souta smiled" sure I would eat breakfast with you Sou-nii, I'm getting hungry anyway" he said, put some clothes on himself

Down in the kitchen, Sou glanced towards the special cupboard where he was hiding Souta's engagement ring and then quickly bsied himself preparing breakfast as fast as he could with his one good arm. Smiling at his otouto ashe helped him, eventually Sou sat down to drink his coffee.

Souta start to eat his breakfast, smiled at Sou"what are you going to do when I'm at cafe, talking to Daichi"

Oh-oh...time to convincingly lie so that Souta wouldn't find out about the secret surprise that Sou was planning for his otouto- this time, he wouldn't fail, no way. Sou shrugged with his good shoulder. "I'm going to have to take it easy- there's not much I can do. I think I'll just sit outside on the back porch and watch the ocean with a good book in my lap. I need the rest...even though I'm bound to get bored soon," he was sure, hoping Souta wouldn't notice anything. He really, really wanted to surprise his otouto later on.

Souta smiled" that's good idea Sou-nii, you really need to rest" he said, raise himself up, took his plate, fork and knife, walked towards sink and start to wash his plate

Phew...for once, Souta hadn't seemed to have noticed anything. "Leave that alone, honey- I'll put all our things into the dishwasher. You just go off and get that thing cleared up with Daichi," he urged.

Souta smiled" sure, we talks more soon Sou-nii, love you very much my sweetheart" he said, kissed Sou check before he walked out of house towards cafe, where he shall meet Daichi

Sou's heart felt like it would burst he felt so happy- that had to have been the first time ever that Souta had tenderly called him sweetheart. Smiling dreamily until he realized that he to hurry up, Sou got on the phone, quickly calling Uncle Ricardo and Kouta. Moving up to the attic, he painstakingly began to pull down the things that his uncle and Kouta had hid there.

Souta walked towards cafe, so Daichi and smiled" hello Daichi, how are you doing?" He said, walked towards Daichi

Kouta, Uncle Ricardo, his boyfriend and small Yuki arrived as planned and together, they started to prepare everything for Souta's surprise. Sou did his best to help, carrying things out onto the beach while his uncles set the tables and Yumina cooked.

When the doorbell rang, Sou went to open it. A huge smile appeared on his face when he saw the expensive birthday cake he had ordered for his otouto- it was perfect. "Thank you very much," he said, paying the delivery man and carefully carrying it to the firdge, passed it to Kouta.

"Uncle Sou!" Yuki called from the livingroom, sounding breathless. "Please help- I don't have enough air to blow up the balloons!!"