~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

The doctor came in right then and smiled at the brothers. "Oh! I see that you've woken up, Takishima-san. We'dlike to run a few tests on you now and if you're well, then you can return home by the end of the week," he said, calling a nurse. "Takishima Junior-san, would you mind to step out for a moment?" he asked, looking at Souta.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta nodded, walked out Of Sou room, sat himself down on chair outside Of Sou room and he hope Sou was okay

The doctor nodded, liking the parameters he was seeing and the reflexes that Sou was showing. "I think you really will be fit enough to go home. Your arm will naturally take a while to heal, but you're quite strong and healthy. Is there anything you need at the moment? I believe you brother already informed your faculty that you'll be missing class for a while."

Sou nodded. "Please- could you tell me where my cell phone is? I'd liek to make a call," he admitted.

"Oh, I'll ask your brother-"

"NO! No, I'd like to plan a surprise for him," Sou admitted sheepishly.

The doctor nodded. "I'll get one of the nurses to bring you a phone and distract your brother in the mean time," he winked before stepping out the room.

"Everything's okay- your brother can leave the hospital on Saturday morning. There are some forms I needhim to fill out- why don't you come this way with me?" he suggested, gesturing towards his office. As he passed the nurse station, he quietly told a nurse in passing to hand Sou the station phone.

Souta walked beside Of doctor towards his office, smiled very happy smile, he was very happy to hear at Sou was okay and Sou can come home on Saturday morning

Once the nurse had handed him the telephone, Sou quickly punched in a number he knew off by heart. "Kouta? Hey, it's Sou...yeah, I'm finally awake again. Say, could you help me out? I need to ask you for a huge favor," he admitted, quickly whispering his plan before Souta could return.

Sou handed the phone bak to the nurse, who was giggling. "Thank you," Sou smiled, leaning back in relief. As the nurse passed through the door and Souta appeared, she poked him in the arm. "You lucky, lucky boy," she whispered and hurried away with a smile.

Souta was confused and Wonder what Nurse ment with that, he walked inside Sou room, towards Sou and sat himself down on chair beside Sou bed, smiled" how are you doing Sou-nii?"

Sou took Souta's hand. "Tired, but I'm okay. Did you hear? I'll be able to leave tomorrow." He closed his eyes for a moment. "Is there anything I missed out on? I can't believe so much time has passed."

Souta smiled" no you didnt miss anything out Sou-nii and I'm looking forward to you coming home tomorrow"

Sou soon fell asleep after this conversation, tired out. In his dream, memories returned of how Souta's birthday had begun and Sou once again saw the hiding place where he'd left his otouto's engagement ring. How he longed to place that special ring on his boyfriend's finger!!

Souta walked out Of Sou room and walked outside Of hospital, order taxi and sat himself down in taxi, tell the driver where he shall drive and driver start to drive taxi towards Souta and Sou home, Souta looked forward to come home, so he can fell to sleep, he was very tired

Sou kept dreaming about the beginning of Souta's birthday. He went through how he'd served his boyfriend breakfast, how they'd kissed in bed, how he'd showered with his otouto, how they'd gine shipping for their friends...

Souta was home sleeping in his bed and dreamt about he and Sou was married, they showred togother everyday and had sex nerly everyday and at he cooked dinner for Sou everyday

How they were inside the baby store...how Souta received a terrible phone call...

Inside the hospital bed, Sou began to become uneasy as his memories began to return.

How he had driven Souta to the hospital...how he'd climbed out the car...how he'd crossed the street...the car looming up in front of him...

"SOUTA!!" Sou screamed, waking up with a wildly beating heart, sweat covering his forehead.

Souta was now outside Of his house, closed the door, looked the door and start walk towards bus stopp so he can order taxi and visit Sou again at hospital

Sou was waiting impatiently for his otouto to arrive. One of the nurses had already helped him to the bathroom, where he'd slowly been able to wash himself, but he needed new clothes and felt restless. After having had that dream, he needed to be reassured that his lover was alright.

Souta step out Of taxi with new clothes for Sou, he closed the door, pay the man, walked towards hospital, walked inside hospital and towards Sou room, open the door, didnt see Sou anywhere, got worried" where are you Sou-nii? I have new clothes for you"

Sou had been trying to call his otouto with his cell phone. Since he wasn't supposed to be out of bed alone, he'd sneaked into the bathroom. Hearing his brother return, he poked his head around the door, breathing out in relief when he saw that Souta was alright. "Oh, thank God," he breathed out, hurrying into his brother's arms and awarding him a passionate kiss.

Sou had to fill out some papers and then, saying goodbye to the nurses and doctor, he and Souta slowly walked out the hospital. Sou didn't want to take the bus, so he hailed a cab and climbing in at the back with his otouto, hugged Souta to him firmly- he didn't want to let go of his boyfriend anytme soon, even though his head was beginning to hurt.

Souta hugged back and smiled" I'm very happy for to have you back home Sou-nii, i missed you so much, it have been so lonly for myself, so is good to have you back"

Sou kissed Souta's hair. "It's great to be back, love. Could we stay inside today? I don't think I can cope with too much action right now," he admitted, his voice weak.