~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Souta have talked to Daichi, so he and Daichi was heading towards his home, he was very happy at Daichi finnaly understand at they can only be friends and nothing more

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

"The gnocci with tomatoe sauce and chicken is ready!" Yumina called and the men hurried to help her transport everything out onto the back porch. Little Yuki was sent to gather up all of Souta's birthday presents and arrange them neatly inside the living room.

"Is everything ready?" Sou asked nervously, running his eyes over the perfectly set table, the photo frames of Souta as he'd grown older, the cake waiting for him in the kitchen, the Champaign glasses and the pretty decorations.

"Relax, Sou- everything's going as planned," Uncle Ricardo chuckled as Kouta let out a shout.

"I can see him! He's coming here with Daichi- everyone, to your positions!" he warned and everyone, including Sou, tried to duck down and hide out of sight.

Souta walked towards door, open the door and walked in, didnt see anybody" where is Sou-nii, Should he not be home, did he walk out and forgot lock the door"

Daichi didnt say anything and was just silent

Yuki, who was huddling close beside Sou, giggled and Sou pressed a finger to his lips. He wanted Souta to walk into the living room and held his breath, hopingthat Daichi, who hadn't been invited, wouldn't ruin the surprise.

Sou nodded and suddenly he, Yuki, Uncle Ricardo, his partner, Yumina and Kouta jumped up, letting go of the balloons they had blown up. "SUPRISE!!!" they all shouted loudly and as Yuki began to jump up and down, they all began to sing happy birthday for Souta.

Souta be suprized and start to cry Of happyness and said in happy voice" thank you very much everyone for the suprize, self at my brithday was some days ago"

Daichi start to sing brithday sang too

"Uncle Souta, happy birthday!!" Yuki screamed and ran into Souta, wrapping her arms around his waist and opening and closing her hands to be picked up.

Sou smiled handsomely back at his otouto, glad the surprise hadn't been ruined. "We needed to celebrate your birthday properly, Souta, because it was my fault that you missed out."

Souta lift Yuki up and hugged her, smiled at Sou" thank you very much Sou-nii, this are my best brithday Ever" he said, took away his tear

Sou moved to his otouto and in front of everyone, took a tender hold of Souta's chin and leaning down, kissed his boyfriend with love, letting the kiss linger on and on. Whistles went up and Sou would have deepened the kiss even further if Yuki hadn't begun to protest that she also wanted to kiss her beloved Souta.

Souta laughed When Yuki protest and When he stop lauging, he gave Yuki litter kiss on her mouth

"No fair!" Sou pouted, but chuckled as he stepped back to let their uncles, Yumina and Kouta rush forward to embrace Souta as well. Moving over to stand beside Daichi, Sou smiled, but his voice was as cold as ice. "I sure hope you're going to behave yourself..."

Daichi smiled and took out his hand towards Sou" I'm sorry for everything and i promise not come between you and Souta again, i hope you can forgive me"

Souta hugged his uncel" thank you for at you could come uncel, i missed you so much"

Sou eyed the extended hand skeptically, but then shook it awkwardly with his healthy hand. "Yeah, okay. Go fetch yourself a plate and a glass and join us on the back porch," he extended the offer, crossing to his otouto as Yumina kissed Souta's cheek and wished him a happy belated birthday as well.

Souta smiled at Yumina" thank you very much Yumina and I'm very sad for at you lost your child"

Daichi took plate and heald Over cake on his plate, walked towards back porch

A sad expression passed over Yumina's face as she rubbed her stomach. "Thank you, Souta, I really appreciate that." Kouta put an arm around her and kissed her head as Sou wrapped an arm around Souta's waist and tilted his otouto against his shoulder.

"Uncle Souta, Uncle Souta!" Yuki cried, clapping her hands. "Look at all your presents- don't you want to open them now?!"

Souta smiled, open presant from Uncel Richardo and his family, in that presant was picture Of his favorite band, he walked towards his uncel hugged him" thank you very much uncel and thank you Yuki"

Yuki giggled, turning slightly from side to side. "I'm glad you like it, Uncle Souta. If you open the frame, you'll find their newest CD there-"

"Yuki!" her father cried. "That was supposed to have been a surprise!"

Yuki looked at him indignantly. "But Uncle Souta might never have found it otherwise! And I want to listen to the CD too."

The adults laughed.

Souta laughed to and open the fram, found his fav band new CD, called on Sou" Sou-nii, can you come it?"

"Sure- give it to me," Sou said, holding out his hand. Accepting the CD, he crossed to the expensive sterio and after having some trouble opening the CD box, slid the CD in. Turning the music up loudly, he began to nod his head with a smile when his boyfriend's favorite band began to play.

Souta start to open presant from Yumina and Kouta, in that presant was duvet Of his fav band, he smiled very happly at Yumina and Kouta" thank you very much for the presant, i love it very much"

Sou nudged Uncle Ricardo's partner, so that latter could snap some photos. In the meantime, Sou went into the kitchen to fetch the tablet with the Champaign glasses. Since he was taking pain killers, he drank orange juice, just like Yuuki.

Souta walked towards Sou and smiled" i have open all presant now but i cant find your presant Sou-nii"