~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Souta smiled" yes I agree with you on that Yuuki" he said, gave Daichi one pice Of cake

Daichi took the cake and smiled" thank you for the cake Souta, maybe we meets again someday" he said, start walk towards the door, open the door, walked out and taurn around" good bye everyone, I'm going to miss there" he said, waved to everyone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

"Goodbye Daichi!" everyone called back, waving until he had disappeared down the driveway.

Sou guessed that Souta was sad, so he placed an arm around his otouto and gave him a sweet kiss. "Come baby- let's go back to the porch," he decided, nuzzling Souta's forehead.

Sou felt the surprise party was falling apart and becoming a diaster all over again. Damn that Daichi!! All he ever did was bring trouble along. It seemed as if Souta's 20th birthday was set to be a sad matter, no matter what he did. Slumming down into his chair, he filled his glass again with orange juice and glumly continued to eat his food.

Souta walked towards Sou, smiled" are the something wrong Sou-nii? Are you mad for something?"

"No," Sou said grumpily, pulling his otouto down for a tight, defensive hug. "I wanted you to have fun on your birthday, but now you're sad and that makes me sad-"

"And if both of you are sad, I'll start to cry," Yuuki startled him, appearing on Sou's other side with a teary face.

Souta hugged Yuuki, smiled" I'm sorry Yuuki and Sou-nii, i shall not be sad anymore, i dont want to ruin this awasome brithday"

Sou rubbed Yuuki's back- thank heaven's she also understood how he felt. Sou began to smile again. "Souta, how about we went for a stroll after we've eaten? I think everyone would enjoy stretching their legs and we could take along some towels to lie down and soak up some sun," he hoped.

"I brought my bikini with me," Yumina admitted and Kouta grinned at Souta.

"I'd love to take a dip in the ocean."

"Me too," their two uncles said and Yuuki nodded enthusiastically.

"Then let's all eat up, enjoy the cake and then we can go down to the beach," Sou decided, breathing out in relief that the party wasn't turning out to be a total disaster after all.

Souta start to eat his cake and drink his wine, smile at everyone, this was best brithday Ever that was for sure, he really enjoy his brithday

The sun began to shine brightly and Sou reached over with his good hand to squeeze Souta's knee gently. And the best part was still to come, but his otouto didn't know it yet...

"We also brought some Frisbees and beach tennis rackets with us," Ricardo's partner suddenly remembered and Ricardo laughed.

"If you liked, Souta, we could put up a net and even play volleyball. What do you think?"

Souta smiled" sure i Would like to play volleyball, but i warning you, I'm very good at volleyball" he said, raise himself up from chair

Sou couldn't play with his broken arm, so he sat down to watch the others build up the net and together with Yuuki he cheered his otouto on.

Kouta caught it, threw it into the air and Uncle Ricardo's partner thrashed it back over the net towards Souta.

"Go Souta!!" Sou and Yuuki cheered.

Souta took the ball and throw the ball towards Yumina, smiled" here have you the ball Yumina"

Yumina thrashed the ball over the net and scored a point for her and Souta. Sou and Yuuki whistled their approval and as the game continued, Sou began to whisper with Yuuki, whose eyes became larger and larger the longer she listened.

When hihs face began to itch from the sun, Sou got up and holding Yuuki's hand, the two of them went down to the water's edge to wet their feet and faces.

"Really, Uncle Sou?" Yuuki wanted to know, smiling happily.

Sou smiled innocently. "Me? Nothing, why do you ask?"

Yuuki pressed a finger to her lips with an enormous smile that almost cracked her face. "Psst! It's a secret!" she whispered loudly, but then took a hold of Souta's hand. "Will you swim out with me?"

When they had left Sou behind, Yuuki paddled closer to Souta. She was splashing dreadfully because she had only just learned to swim and was still a bit afraid that she might sink. "Uncle Souta!" she whispered, her eyes sparkling. "I have a very important secret from Uncle Sou! I really, really, really want to tell you, but I promised not to," she admitted, looking fretful.

Souta help Yuuki swim and whisper back" you can tell me the secret Yuuki, i promise not to tell Sou-nii"