~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki bit her lip with her small, cute front teeth. "Uncle Sou told me that when we all go home tonight, he's going to ask you to be his bride! And he's got a pretty ring for you and he's going to tell you that he loves you lots and lots and lots and that he can't live without you anymore," it burst out of her all at once as she furiously kicked her legs, trying to cover up that she'd spilled out the secret.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta smiled" dont worry Yuuki, i shall hide at you tell me about the secret and be suprise When Sou-nii, propose to me"

Souta smiled" yes i love Sou-nii more than anything Else, i cant live without him, i really need him in my life, he mean more to me than anything Else in this world, i Would sacrifice anything for to be with him"

Yuuki sighed dreamily. "I hope you and Uncel Sou get married quickly. I also hope I find someonelike that- will I one day, Uncle Souta?" she asked himas from the shore, her father called that she should get out the water soon.

Souta lift up Yuuki and walked towards Bach, put down Yuuki, smiled" I'm sure Yuuki, you find your dreamprince someday, you are beautiful girl, so guys Would fall head over hells for you"

Yuuki giggled, brushing hair out her eyes as she took her father's hand. "Daddy, I going to marry a dream prince one day," she announced, proud as punch.

Bach winked at Souta. "I'm sure you are, pumpkin. Come now, Yuuki, we need to dry you off and go home- it's getting late."

Sou held out a coke can to his otouto. "Are you thirsty?" he smiled.

Souta smiled" I'm very thirsty, thank you very much Sou-nii" he took the coke and drink coke

Sou lay back against his beach towel and smiled up at the sun. He felt warm and happy. Souta's birthday was turning out to be better than he'd expected and very soon, Kouta and Yumina would cause a small diversion...

"Say, Souta...what were you and Yuuki talking about out there in the ocean?" he casually asked, hoping his little niece had managed to keep their secret.

Souta smiled" nothing, we just talked thats all" he said, continue drink his coke

Sou didn't look convinced. "Really? You looked pretty excited- did she tell you anything good?" Eh, if Yuuki had babbled...

Souta so mad at Sou" dont you thrust me Sou-nii, do you think I'm lieng to you" he said, throw the coke and walked away

Sou blinked. He had only wanted to tease Souta, so why had his otouto reacted in such an exaggerated way?

"What's wrong?" Kouta asked as he came closer.

Sou shrugged. "I don't know-maybe Souta's having his period or something."

Souta stopped outside Of his house and sat himself down on chair, wait for Sou shall come home, so he can aplogize to him

Sou stayed back with the guests, feeling very ashamed of his brother. Everyone had especially come down to be with Souta and now he'd got into a huff, even though he'd dragged Daichi over without even asking Sou if he wanted to see his rival in love. Smiling instead and trying to at least reassure that the others had a good time, Sou pulled Yuuki closer to cuddle with her when she yawned.

Souta walked back to beach, since Sou took some time come home, he so Sou and walked towards Sou" Sou-nii, I'm sorry about before, it was not meant to Get angry like that, can you forgive me?"

"Of course, Souta," Sou smiled, but his brother probably saw that it wasn't real, but for the sake of their party guests. "Why don't you carry Yuuki back to our house and help her get changed? I think our uncles want to start driving home soon."

Souta sigh and fake smiled" sure Sou-nii i can do that" he said, pick up Yuuki, walk towards home again

Sou winced. He really hadn't wanted this- he was being an ass again. "Souta..." He stood up and hurried after his otouto, wishing he'd kept his temper

Souta stopped and so on Sou" what is it Sou-nii?" He asked, stryke Yuuki hair

Sou wrapped his arms around Souta and hugged him tightly. "I love you. Sorry, I'm being stupid. I didn't mean to make you angry back there. Please forgive me, okay?" he asked, his eyes sad.

Souta smiled"its okay Sou-nii, i forgive you and sorry for at i suddenly got angry like that" he said, kissed Sou cheek

Sou kissed Souta back. "We'll soon be alone, Souta. There's something that I want to show you, okay?" he said, suddenly nervous.

Souta smiled, stopped outside Of house with Yuuki still in his arm" its you so have the Key Sou-nii, so unlock the door"

Sou fumbled for the key and fishing it out his pocket, opened the door. Their uncles followed close behind, as well as Kouta and Yumina