~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sou winked before he kissed Souta sweetly. "That's because my present is for you when we're alone, baby. But if you go outside onto the porch, you'll see my second present for you," he smiled, caressing his otouto's bottom.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

(when they're alone and it's more romantic- wait for it!! The prsent now are concenrt tickets or a flight to the Seychelles for a special holiday for Souta and Sou- choose!)

Souta open the presant from Sou and found tickets for flight to the Seychelles for a special holiday, he walked towards Sou and hugged him" thank you very much for the tickets i love it very much, you are the best boyfriend Ever"

Sou's grin widened. He was pretty sure his otouto was wondering when he was finally going to propose, but that was going to take some time. "You can choose a second person to follow you to the Seychelles. And, in case you're not sure who: I've got brand new swim trunks," he hinted innocently as he gestured towards the back porch. "Go outside, everyone! We're going to eat now."

"I'll take that as an invitation," Sou grinned, wrapping an arm around his otouto and leading them outside, where Yumina raised the lid of the delicious meal she had especially made for Souta's birthday.

Souta smiled" can we make this goodbye Party for Daichi too, since he is leaving back to his country tomorrow?"

Daichi be happy When he heard what Souta was asking and said in low voice" thank you very mouch Souta"

Sou frowned. Oh God, Daichi had to go and butt in again and get an extra round of attention for everything. No, it wasn't alright-this day was supposed to be for Souta and Souta alone. As everyone else began to interestedly ask Daichi were he came from and why he was leaving, Sou took a long sip from his Champaign glass and remained silent, fuming.

Souta walked towards Sou and so sad on Sou" I'm sorry for what i said Sou-nii, i want to give Daichi good-bye Party, since is going be long time i for see him again, are you mad at me for that?"

Daichi smiled at everyone" I'm from London, i come it for study since i want to be doctor someday and it was hard to study become doctor in London, my parents let me leave for Japan in one condition, When I'm finish study in Japan, i shall come back again"

Sou higged Souta to his side possessively. "It's okay," he said, but he still sent Daichi an evil glare. The moron hadn't even been invited and now everyone was only paying attention to him. "SO!" he said loudly, tapping his fork against the side of his Champaign glass. "How about we each tell Souta what we wish for his next year of life?" he asked, turning the conversation and focus back to his boyfriend.

Daichi smiled" what i wish for Souta next life, are at he is happy, have good work and good husband so make him very happy" he said, drink his wine

Souta smiled and hope what Daichi said Would make Sou give Daichi more chance and prove to Sou at Daichi is not going after Souta anymore

Yumina carried on. Raising her glass, she smiled at her friend. "I wish Souta a new year filled with health and good luck."

"Now me!" Yuuki whined, hopping up and toasting to her beloved uncle with her orange juice. "I wish Souta would finally marry Sou, because they're perfect for each other and I want them to have many babies because I want more cousins!"

Souta blushed deep red When he heard what Yuuki said and walked towards Yuuki, lift her up, smiled" listned Yuuki, you see me and Sou cant have baby because both Of us are male and male cant have baby, do you understand Yuuki"

His smaller cousin pouted. "So what? I have two daddies and they had me- why can't you and Sou have babies? I want more cousins to play with, I'm lonely!" she sniffled.

Sou quickly got up when he saw Yuuki's lower lip quiver. "Yuuki-chan, Souta and I might have babies one day, so don't worry," he told her, trying to prevent her from crying.

Souta put down Yuuki and walked towards his uncel, smiled" Uncel can you talk to Yuuki? Yuuki think at hun was born one Of there"

Sou smiled at Uncle Ricardo's partner, and latter carried on, putting a hand on Souta's shoulder. "Souta, all the best for this new year of your life. I wish you a lot of luck in your studies and many beautiful memories of love with the people you care about most."

Souta smiled" thank you very much for that, I'm very happy for to hear that"

Daichi sigh and walked towards Sou" Sou I'm going home now, can you hils Souta from me and tell him good bye, I'm going to miss you, Souta and everyone very much"

Suddenly Sou felt bad- he hadn't meant to make Daichi feel bad on his last day in Japan. "ait, do stay a while- we haven't even cut the cake. It would mean a lot to Souta if you could stay so long."

Daichi start to cry and said in sad voice" i wish i could Sou, trust me in that but I'm not finish pack my things and i shall take plane early tomorrow"

Sou felt even worse- he and his stupid jealously. "Well, then let's all cutthe cake so that yo can take a piece with you. Everyone!" he called, clapping his hands. "Because Daichi needs to leave, we need to cut the cake. Come on every, into the kitchen!" he said, leading the way.

Souta run towards Daichi crying and hugged Daichi, said in sad voice" Daichi must you leave, I'm going to miss you very much, i hate you must go back to London"

Daichi start crying too" sorry I must go back to London, i promise my parents, I'm going to miss you very much too but we are always going to be friends no matter what, right Souta"

Souta tryed to smile" yes we are always going to be bestfriend Daichi, so lets go to kitchen now" he said, took Daichi hand

Daichi follow Souta towards kitchen

With Yumina's help, Sou managed to place the cake on the table top. Passing Yuuki small plates so that the cut pieces on them and pass them around, Sou began to sing happy birthday again. Kouta, their two uncles, Yumina and Yuuki began to sing with him as Souta and Daichi entered the kitchen.

"Here, baby," Sou said, passing his otouto the knife. "Make a wish and cut the cake, baby," he said, offering Daichi a real smile this time.

Souta smiled this time and cut the cake, he wish at Daichi Would stay in Japan and dont leave back to London

Daichi smiled at Souta and start to think back When he meet Souta and become friends with him

Everyone screamed when Souta's knife reached the bottom- the louder they screamed, the more possible it the wish would become. Koutaa leaned forward and began to cut the cake, handing out the cake pieces to Yuuki, who started handing the plates out, starting with Daichi when she saw Sou nod towards him. "The cake looks yummy!" she giggled, smiling up at Souta.