~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Sou smiled up at Souta lazily as he carefully licked up his otouto's length, his own body tingling when he felt it throbbing beneath his licks. It had been decidedly too long since he'd kissed his lover so intimately and only when he was satisfied with the rigid length did he begin to suck against the tip.

Using his good hand, Sou caressed his otouto's firm round bottom, edging him closer still. Pushing against him at a certain pace, he began to goan appreciatively as Souta's cock began to slide in and out his mouthtowards his greedy tongue.

Souta moans very aloude and feel close to cumming, open his eyes" ahh ahh Sou-nii, I'm going to cum soon, ahh ahhh"

Sou responded only by pushing more insistently against his otouto's bottom. Taking Souta in whole, he then concentrated on his brother's cock head and used his hand to fist him fast. He could feel his own erection swelling and groaned as he sucked greedily against his lover's cock tip.

Sou groaned, swallowing fast as his tongue needingly lapped up the cum, closing his eyes in pleasure. His hand continued to fist his otouto's cock until Souta had let out his passion. Pulling away, Sou sighed out with a flushed face, reaching down to touch himself.

Souta took away Sou hand and sat himself down on Sou cock, took Sou cock inside himself, moan very aloude

Sou was surprised- he hadn't expected his touto to do this and blushed. "Souta..." he whined, trying to buck upwards, but the movement hurt his arm and he closed his eyes, turning his head. "I'm sorry...I don't think I can..."

Souta smiled" dont worry let me to this" he said, moved up and down in slow speed, moan very aloude

Sou's breathing became heavier and he clenched his teeth, lightly stroking his otouto's cock as he tried to keep his broken arm as still as possible. The sensation of his brother riding him was so wonderful that he closed his eyes, close, close...

Sou came with a deep, long satisfied groan. "Oh...oh Souta..." he breathed out, dropping his hed back against his pillow. His arm pulsed, but right then he felt so good that he didn't care. "Oh baby, that sure felt good..."

Souta came with a deep long satisfied groan" Oh, oh Sou-nii, that was good, i love you so much" he breathed out, fall down on Sou body

"Ouch!" Sou complained weakly as his arm bounced, but he was already pulling his otouto closer to kiss his lips sweetly. "I love you too, Souta. Nothing in this world could ever change that."

Nuzzling the tip of his nose against Souta's forehead, Sou shofted his brother so that there was no danger of his otouto landing on his arm during the night. Sweetly kissing his boyfriend goodnight, Sou soon fell asleep.

Souta kissed Sou on forhead and whisper before he fell to sleep" goodnight Sou-nii, i love you" after he said that, he fell to sleep

Sou woke up the following day feeling rested, relaxed and happy. Smiling when he saw his otouto's sweetly sleeping face, Sou closed his eyes and leaned his head against his boyfriend's.

Souta wake up and smiled When he so Sou was still asleep, walked out of bed, towards bathroom for to wash himself

Sou woke up again a little later. Feeling a bit disoriented, he raised his head, moving his arm along the bed spread. "Souta?" he called sleepily, but then he heard the shower. Cursing as he sat up and his elbow hit the bedpost, he sluggishly made his way into the bathroom. "Morning, honey."

Sou kissed the back of Souta's neck as he undressed. "The best I have in ages. I'm going to try and take a shower," he said, jumping about bit as he tried to get rid of his boxer shorts and then, looking a little tense, stepped into the shower.