~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

The doctor showed the patient's brother past the emergency operation rooms, up a short flight of stairs that was usually reserved for hospital staff and then to an elevator that took them to the third floor. Once there, he turned left and stopped outside the fourth room. Through the window with some shads, Sou could be seen laying on the bed, rather pale. A tube was attached to his mouth and nose and his arm was in a tight cast, as was his head. The doctor nodded. "You can go inside and sit beside him, but please, don't touch him until we've scanned him."

Sou open the door, walked in, sat himself down on chair beside of Sou, start talking in sad voice'' Sou-nii I hope you is okay, I don't want to lose you, I love you so much, I really Love you Sou-nii, it don't exit words how much I love you''

A week later, Daichi stepped into the intensive care ward holding flowers. He had received a call from Kouta, who had heard from Souta that Sou had been recovering. He still hadn't woken up, but there hadn't been any internal bleeding and no traumatic brain injury. The doctors were hopeful that he'd wake up any day then. Running a hand through his hair, Daichi knocked on the door to Sou's room and walking in, smiled when he saw Souta. "Hey."

Souta so sad at Daichi and fake smiled" hello Daichi, thank you for at you come and at you bring flowers, I'm very happy for that" he said, continue holding Sou hand.

After what happend to Sou, Souta never smiled and was sad everyday, hope Sou Would wake up soon

Daichi hated seeing his best friend in that way and laying the flowers down on Sou's nighttable, he gave Souta a tight hug. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, Souta. And on your birthday! I'm sure that Sou will wake up soon and that everything will be alright? Why don't you go get a breath of fresh air and I'll stay here beside Sou for you? You look as if you could stretch your legs for a moment and I'd like to open the window here," he admitted, his face understanding.

Souta sigh" no i want to sit beside Of Sou-nii, i dont want to leave his side" he said, hold Sou hand tighter

"But Souta, you look exhausted. Just stand up and go fetch yourself some coffee. You can leave the door open- the moment I notice any change, I'll call you, I promise. Sou," Daichi said gently, rubbing his friend's shoulder. "I'm sure Sou wouldn't want you to be so burned out over him. Come on- think about yourself for a change."

Souta sigh and raise himself up from chair, walked towards door, walked out, walked towards coffe maskin, held coffe in glass and start drink coffe

Daichi patiently waited until Souta had left the room before leaning over Sou and whispering fiercely into his ear. "Don't bother waking up. Souta hates you- why did you go and get hit by a car? You let him down- he's miserable and that because of you. He hopes you never wake up again- no one wants to see you again!"

Souta walked back in Sou room and so Daichi over Sou, so mad at Daichi and said in mad voice" what are you doing to Sou-nii? And i hope you didnt tell Sou-nii anything bad"

(Finnaly you replied, i was nervous at you didnt want to RP with me again)

(sorry, no need too get worried- I took some time off from YO- I really needed it. And I'd never leave permanently without telling you!!)

Daichi hastily jumped back, a caught expression on his face. "W-what? Oh, Souta! You came back so quickly. What, me?! No. No, no never- I just...I was just-"

On the bed, Sou's eyelids began to flutter. They moved very, very slowly, but they did.

Souta so Sou wake up and walked towards Sou, pushed Daichi away, start crying litter bit and said in happy voice" Sou-nii finnaly are you waking up, i have been so worried about you"

(Thats good to hear and I'm very happy for to hear that, i hope you feel better now)

Sou's eyes fluttered more and he let out a low, pained groan. As his eyes carefully opened, he couldn't see clearly and everything was so bright that he had to close his eyes again quickly. But that voice- he'd recognize that voice anywhere in the world. "S-Souta?" he croaked, trying to open his eyes as he turned his head towards the voice. "Souta? Where are you?"

Souta took Sou hand and said in worry voice" I'm here Sou-nii, beside Of you, I'm holding your hand, I'm not going to leave you"

Swallowing audibly and visibly, Sou tried again when he heard his beloved otouto's voice. Taking in a deep breath, he slowly opened his eyes again. Sure enough, he saw a face and when he forced his eyes to focuss, he recognized his brother. A slow, tranquil smile began to spread across his face. "Souta. Hey, how's it going?" he asked, his voice raspy from disuse. "Happy birthday, my love."

Souta hugged Sou and cryed Of happyness, said in happy voice with tear in his eyes" Sou-nii, I'm happy at you are okay, you scared hell out Of me, i was worried at i lost you for moment there and i Would be alone in this world and thank you very much Sou-nii but my brithday are over now, you have sleep for two week"

Sou's head began to spin. Two weeks?! He'd missed out on two weeks of his life!?!? Thiswas terrible. "Souta," he croaked, beginning to cough. "Water...?" Laying his head back against the pillow, his eyes met Daichi's enraged ones. Sou narrowed his owns eyes and Daichi wordlessly turned around and left, slamming the door behind him. "What's...he...doing here?" Sou asked apprehensively.

Souta smiled" i dont know for to be honest, i shall Get you some water Sou-nii, I'm coming fast back" he said, open the door, walked out for to find some water for Sou

Sou sighed out. He couldn't feel any pain right then, but he was anxious now that he had been left alone. He wanted Souta to come back quickly to be with him. And he wanted to know what had happened- he couldn't recall why he was lying in a hospital bed in the first place.

Souta walked back inside Sou room with glass water for Sou, he walked towards Sou bed, smiled" I'm back Sou-nii with glass with water for you"

Sou thirstily drank from the glass, drowning it in one go. "Thank you, Souta," he breathed out, his eyes fluttering. "Baby, what happened? You said I'd been knocked out for two weeks? Why?"

Souta smiled" you was walking When car hit you, you fly some meter and hit your head and brake your arm" he said, sat himself down on chair beside Of Sou bed

Sou gulped- he came up with a complete blank when he tried to remember. Squeezing Souta's hand feebly, he closed his eyes. "And I really missed your birthday, baby? I'm so, so sorry."

Souta smiled at his brother" its okay Sou-nii, you dont have to think about that, I'm just happy at you are okay" he said, squeezing Sou hand back