~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sou sighed out. "I don't know, honey. You still have half a year to finish your bachelor studies, but I'd have to go aboard in a month. After this accident...it's like I can't bear to be so far away from you," he admitted quietly as he dropped the spaghettis into a dish and mixed them with butter.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta smiled" I think is best for you at you live here for awaile Sou-nii, self doctor said at you was not 100% better and you can suddenly become dizzy and faint, so i dont think that is any good idea"

Sou looked back at his otouto, stressed. "But Souta, just think of the money I'll make in America for us! I could buy you anything you wanted if I worked hard- here we both have our part-time jobs to make ends meet. Life in America might become easier for us."

Souta smiled" well thats true Sou-nii, but I'm worried at work in America is going to be much for you and at you is going to Get headace and becuse Of headace you is getting dizzy and faint"

Sou shook his head. "I'm going to have to talk to my professor about perhaps starting a little later, then," he replied, massaging his left temple. "But Souta, who cares about my health? I'm going to miss you like hell when I'm in America," he knew, his eyes depressed.

Souta so angry at Sou and said in angry voice" I'm caring for your health Sou-nii, so does uncel Richardo and his family, dont forget Kouta and Yumina, its many so care for you and Would be very sad Which they lost you, inclouder me"

- - - Updated - - -

Souta so angry at Sou and said in angry voice" I'm caring for your health Sou-nii, so does uncel Richardo and his family, dont forget Kouta and Yumina, its many so care for you and Would be very sad Which they lost you, inclouder me"

Sou's eyes glittered with rage. "Well Souta, if I don't find a decent job, our life together wouldn't be as easy as i is right now. And why are you getting angry? I was the one who almost died, not you," he snapped back, swallowing a mouthful of spaghetti, but hardly tasting it.

Souta start crying litter bit" I'm sorry for at i was angry at you Sou-nii, but When you was nerly dying it feelt inside Of me was dying too"

Sou reached over and embraced his otouto fiercely. "Don't cry Souta, please. I love you so much too. It's just that I want to be able to take care of you and I failed. I wanted to make your 20th birthday unforgettable in a positive way and I also failed at that. I feel miserable right now- don't also cry, please," he begged guiltily.

Souta stopped crying and smiled at Sou" i love you so much to Sou-nii, you are everything to me, i need you in my life, i can only love you Sou-nii and you didnt fail in anything Sou-nii, i have already my best brithday presant and that at you survived, still here with me"

"Come here," Sou said gruffly, feeling himself becoming emotional. Hugging his otouto hard against him, Sou kissed Souta fiercely. Was it really possible that his boyfriend could be so sweet that all he'd asked for as a birthday wish was his heath? Sou sniffled and sighed. Yes, that was possible because Souta was so sweet. "Let's leave the dishes for tomorrow and go to bed," he suggested quietly.

Souta blushed and smiled" yes i agree on that idea Sou-nii, lets go to bed, my belovde Sou-nii" he said, raise himself up from chair, start walking towards their bedroom

Sou hit off the lights and waited until he heard Souta's footsteps on the stairs. Tiptoeing towards the cupboard where he'd hidden the engagemet ring, Sou reached inside and feeling the reassuring presence of the box, shut the cupboard and hurried after his otouto, removing his shirt and shoes as he went.

Souta was in bedroom, waiting for Sou shall come, he was already nude, wear only his boxers and sat down on bed

Seeing that his otouto was already half naked, Sou unbuckled his belt and tossing it aside carelessly, he unbuttoned his jeans and stepping out of them, walked over to Souta. "I want to be close to you," he murmurred,leaning over to kiss his boyfriend slowly.

Slowly, very gently because of his broken arm, Sou tilted Souta back with his good arm until they were bot on the bed, he leaning on his arm that wasn't broken. "Oh Souta..."

Sou groaned, falling onto his back, but then swearing profanely when a dull ache shot up his arm, intensifying the higher it climbed. His eyes were regretful as he faced his otouto. "Well, if you sit on my chest, I could love you with my mouth," he offered, wanting to be close to Souta, despite his limited mobility.

Souta smiled and blushed" sure i can do that Sou-nii" he said, did as Sou told him, sat down on Sou chest

Sou raised his head, but then burst out laughing. "Err...Souta? Honey, please remove your underwear, otehrwise I won't be able to...err...do anything to you," he coughed, trying not to grin too widely.

Souta smiled and blushed" Oh sorry, i forgot at i still wear underwear" he said, remove his underwear

Sou smiled dreamily at the part of his brother he could never get tired of seeing. Trying to lean forward, he winced at the pain in his arm. "Um...maybe you could leane with your arms against the wall and tilt your body towards me?" he suggested, feeling a little helpless.

Souta smiled" sure i can do that Sou-nii" he said, did as Sou told him, lean his arms on the wall and got his body, closer to Sou

Sou flailed with his good hand for a moment until he got a hold of a second pillow. Shoving it under his head, he was finally able to kiss his otouto's cock without feeling any pain in his neck. "Mm..."