~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Souta moans very aloud and he feelt close to cumming"ahh ahh Sou-nii, I'm going to cum soon, i cant hold in anymore"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

"I also don't want you to hold it, baby," Sou whispered hotly, digging his teeth lightly into his boyfriend's lower stomach to then, impassioned, take Souta back into his mouth. Swirling and lapping at the lovely thick shaft, Sou's hands sipped up to grasp his otouto's butt cheeks tightly. Pushing against them to indicte that Souta could grin his hips against his mouth, Sou's eyes became hazy as he slowly slipped two fingers into his brother's body, sucking harder.

Sou swallowed fast as he continued to push his fingers against the spot where he knew that his otouto needed it most. Moaning in delight as he rolled his brother's liquid ecstasy over his tongue, Sou pulled back and licked his lips lavishly, reaching for the small damp towel to clean his boyfriend's cock anew. "Mm..."

Sou slowly an gently washed his brother's cock clean, kissing the cock head once he'd finished. "Are you feeling tense anymore, Souta?" he asked as he stood up.

Sou hugged him. "I'm glad to hear that, honey. Okay, now you'd better run along and get changed- we have baby clothes to buy," he reminded, hitting his otouto's bottom lightly.

Souta smiled, walked out Of shower, towards bedroom, found new clothes and put new clothes on himself

Left alone by himself, Sou turned his back on the door. Waiting until his brother had left, Sou took a hold of his hard maleness and closing his eyes, he called up images of his otouto to jerk off to. He only hoped that Souta wouldn't realize what he was doing and be distracted by the third gift that Sou had hidden inside Souta's favorite pair of sneakers...

Souta called on Sou" Sou are you going to change? I want go shopping before uncel Ricardo is coming with his family"

Sou let out a low, throaty gasp as he found relief, his fingers against the wet shower warm curling, as did his toes. He would much rather have preferred if Souta had seduced him, but since it was his brother's birthday, he didn't mind quite so much. Cleaning himself, he stepped out the shower. "Yes Souta- give me five minutes, and I'll be downstairs!" he called back, beginning to dry himself.

Souta sigh, walked out Of house and sat himself down on chair, so on the ocean and people swim

Whistling to himself, Sou quickly changed and then hurried out to his otouto. "Ready?" he grinned, but then his face fell. Why did his otouto look so unhappy?

Souta raise himself up from Chair, smiled at Sou'' finnaly we can leave and yes I'm ready'' he said, walked towards Sou car

Letting Souta select the radio station, Sou rapidly drove towards the center of town. Having luck and parking right in front of the baby shop, he got out and locked his ar. Taking Souta's hand, he opened the door for his boyfriend and stepped inside.

A widely smiling shop attendant appeared. "Hello! How may I help you?"

Sou turned expectantly to his boyfriend.

Souta smiled at the Woman" we want to buy some baby clothes, we have friend so is going to be mother soon, so we want to buy some baby clothes for her as presant"

The woman turned around and efficiently walked them through the shop to the very back, where she showed them a collection of baby clothes in different colors and with different patterns and motives - ducklings, kittens, puppies, teddy bears - on them. Pointing them all out, she turned to Souta, since Sou was trying not to yawn. "Which one do you like?" she asked him cheerfully.

Sou blinked, trying to figure out what the question had been. Looking at his otouto's sweet smile, he turned to the shop attendant, who nodded slightly towards a yellow romper with an adorable yellow duckling. "That one looks cute," he replied, stepping forward to pick it up. "And look, it's yellow, so a boy or girl could use it. What do you think? Should we also buy a small hat?"

Souta smiled" yes i think thats cute too, so we can buy that baby clothes and sure we can buy small hat"

Sou watched the shop attendant wrapping up the baby clothes and smiled as he handed over some bills. He thought the presents were really cute. Letting Souta hold the bag, he returned to the car with a smile. "I hope the soon-to-be-parents like them!"

(Sorry I'm going to add some drama, so Please dont be mad at me for that)

Souta smiled" I know Kouta and Yumina Would like them" When he said that his phone ringe and Souta took the phone, talked in the phone for min before he hang up the phone and become sad

(oh, don't worry- I was about to suggest the exact same thing!!! Be prepared....)

Sou arched an eyebrow, wondering who could be calling. It was probably one of his otouto's various university friends to congratulate him for his birthday. Leaning back against the hood of his car, Sou crossed his arms over, looking atthe people who walked past. It was a busy morning, obviously. Glancing over when Souta returned, Sou immediately stood up straight, seeing that something was up. "What's wrong, honey?" he asked, worried.

(Thats good to hear at you is not mad at me and yes I'm prepared)

Souta sigh and said in sad voice" it was Kouta so called and tell me at Yumina are in hospital, he was taking walk and When he come home, he found Yumina unicous on the floor and called ambulanse, When she was in hospital, doctor tell Kouta at Yumina somehow have lost her child"