its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ames smiled as he noticed his beloved enjoyed himself while they were out. "I'm really glad you had fun. My mother would be overjoyed to hear you say that. She really accepts you as part of the family. That plush is something she does whenever we go out places. So prepared to get tons more." he said rolling closer to Ryoko. "Well I'm awake now so what do you want to do?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko raised an eyebrow cheekily saying "what I want to do is ravish you completely but first I think you should keep your promise and put one of those beautiful dresses on for me!" He lowered his head to Akise's ear seductively saying "that is unless you have a better idea!"

Akise blushed a bit as he stood up from the bed. "You are a meanie Ryo" he said pouting. He glanced back as he walked to the door. "Fine I'll be right back. Those in that closet won't fit me because I'm not a small child." he said going down the hall. He went towards his sister's room. "Minami... I need a favor?" he said knocking. Upon opening the door Aso ran pass him. Akise blinks and the giggled a bit. "What do you need Aki? I just gave Aso a nurse costume." she said. "I don't know. Something cute for Ryoko to see me in." he said. "I have just the thing!" she smiled. Within a few moments Akise returned to the room. "Ryo...." he whispers as he entered in a cute looking maid dress.

DRESS:

totsuka-saika-maid-uniform.jpg

Ryoko waited as Akise ran out the room, laying back he shut his eyes as he waited patiently for the other to return. Hearing the door click open he slowly opened his eyes to behold the sight before him. He smirked as he saw Akise, standing he wandered over to where the male stood, shutting the door and pushing him against it with his arm fluttering his other hand up Akise's waist he murmured "hmmm, can i just eat you right here?" Playfully he nipped the males ear hoping to get a cute reaction from it.

Akise looked up at Ryoko blushing. He turned away when his ear was lightly nipped. His cheeks growing darker in color. "Well you can eat me if you want to. I don't mind." he said softly. He was feeling completely embarrassed. He couldn't help it. Not to add to the fact that Minami gave him a hair clip in. So it added length to his hair making him look more girly. "Uh, you really like me wearing things like this?" he asked glancing up at his beloved.

Ryoko chuckled "of course you look totaly cute, don't worry I don't like girls in g the slightest after all I know what is under that beautiful skirt!" He slowly slipped his hand up the rifles of the skirt feeling the soft skin below. He lightly fluttered his fingers against the other groin before picking him up and carrying him to the bed where he pressed his lips to the others enhancing then on a passionate kiss,

Akise blushed brightly as he looked at Ryoko. "As long as you only like me and not the dress." he said narrowing his eyes. His body trembled lightly under his lover. "Hurry up and don't tease me. I can't stand waiting like this." he said looking down. He noticed that Ryoko was becoming aroused. Akise rolled them over with him. Now he was upon Ryoko. "Lets play a little game. I'm in a maids outfit so that makes you the master. Now what would you like first?" he said seductively.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow liking this new side of Akise he hadnt seen before, in a deep, beautifully sexy voice he replied "My cute little maid of course i want you to pleasure me..." He paused, he wanted to be the one pleasuring Akise really but if the other wanted to do this sort of thing there was no way he was going to stop it. "...use that delicious tongue of yours my gorgeous!" He was loving this, never having done any sort of role play he found the thrill of doing it with Akise so much more exciting and arousing.

Akise blushed as he looked at him. He nods at the request despite how embarrassing it was. He inched closer to Ryoko. Slowly giving him a small kiss before using his hands to remove his lover's pants. He smiled a bit looking at him. "Oh my! Ryo is such a naughty boy. Look how aroused you are and I haven't touched you yet." Akise said lightly poking him. He leans close licking up the length of it. Slowly he then took the entire length into his mouth.

Ryoko smiled and considered saying something witty but before he could he felt Akise envelop his length in his mouth. He moaned unable to hold out back. Opening his eyes again he looked down at Akise and watched, memorised but what the male was doing. Ryoko found it even more erotic to watch his boyfriend pleasure him, the sought was so perfect it supposed him even more.

Akise began to suck and bob his head. He wanted to make Ryoko feel really good. This wasn't something he was use to but surprisingly to his surprise it was working. 'Maybe my sister isn't all too insane..' he thinks as she had a hand in this. Minami had told Akise while wearing the cosplay he had to play the part. So he was doing just that. He never expected her information to actually work. Since it did he wasn't all too shy to be wearing the dress. Once getting Ryoko nice and hard he stops. "You can't have all the fun. I want to feel good too." he said with a cute little wink

Ryoko groaned as Akise's head left his sensitive skin, taking a few seconds to regain himself and process what the other had said he spoke "oya oya my little maid, getting a little demanding now aren't we?" He chuckled sitting up and pulling Akise's head to his kissing him gently before he flipped him over so he was now on top. He slipped his hand up the males frilled skirt, rubbing the inside of his legs moving his hands up and down yet refusing to let them wander to where he knew Akise wanted them.

Akise giggled a bit as he kisses Ryoko. Being back under the other made him blush some. This was turning out to be more exciting by the passing moments. His gaze upon Ryoko's hands. He felt feverish as the other seemed to be teasing him purposely. "Cut it out! I want you to touch me Ryo." he said pouting cutely.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow, trying to control himself "tut tut, we really are being demeding my adorable little maid." Finally he stopped teasing Akise and slide his hand slightly higher running his hand gently up Akise's aroused state. He had to make a conscious effort to stop himself from from just taking Akise there and then and instead to keep going slowly. He looked at the others cute face and barely contained a moan as he saw how erotic the male was looking. He pushed the hem of the skirt higher and lowered himself until he was just above the youngest cock. "Shall I make you feel good then my demanding one."

Akise nods as he really just wanted to connect with Ryoko. He was smart enough to remember how the other said he often held back. He wonders if he was doing the same now. That would slightly upset him. He enjoyed his gentle Ryoko but he was determined to see all of his beloved. So far he wasn't sure if his plan was working or not. "Yes... make your demanding little maid feel good." he said softly

Ryoko groaned as Akise spoke forgetting about any sort of role play immidiently as his mind blanked and was just filled with arousal "crap Akise, your not meant to say that, I can't control myself if you do!" He lowered his head swirling his tounge around Akise's cock, enjoying the taste of his precome and skin. Unable to help himself he lowered a hand to his own organ and slowly started pumping it as his skilled mouth created a vacuum around his lover he moaned causing vibrations to travel along the other skin.

Akise was surprised to hear the other say that. He didn't want to ruin the moment so he kept silent for a bit. He wonders if Ryoko was serious or just teasing him. Akise wasn't going to miss this opportunity though. Akise gasps as he felt his lover sucking him. It was very different from the first time Ryoko touched him there. "Ah... Ryo... I'm gonna..." Akise didn't think he'd feel it so intensely.

Ryoko lifted his head and managing to come to his senses a little more he said "now then you can't come yet, that's hardly fair!" He moved up and kissed Akise's lips swirling his toungein the others mouth and entwining his fingers into his silky hair. As he withdrew from the kiss he managed to regain the vast majority of his composure and teased "my maid has gone very quiet, was that too much?" He gently bit the exposed part of Akise's neck before he proceeded to lick it saying "how about my maid does what he does best and tells me exactly what you want!" Ryoko smiled innocently as he looked down upon the other male.

Akise pouts a bit as he kisses Ryoko. He loved the other's kisses so much. "It caught me by surprise. You are holding things from me." he said poking Ryoko's chest. Glancing down he noticed they both were rather aroused. He smiled a bit as his cheeks turned red. "I want Ryo in side of me." he said cutely. He couldn't help but ask for what he really wanted. He just wonders if Ryoko planned to tease him some more first.

Ryoko slide his hand down beneath the skirt and teased the others hole with his fingers "This part of me?" He asked teasingly as he slowly pushed a single finger inside "or maybe this..." He moved his head lower and removing his finger flicked his tongue out and licked where his finger had been before pushing his tongue slightly inside. Sitting up again he fluttered hi hands over his own needy cock seductive whispering "or maybe my maid wants this part of me." He was trying desperately not to groan as the slight friction on his length caused pleasure to run like fire throughout his body but his eyes showed what he did not say, they were clouded with arousal that burnt to be inside Akise.

Akise trembled with anticapation. He wanted Ryoko badly. Noticing his lover's eyes he smiled. "Oh I could beg for it but I think you know what I want the most." he said licking his lips. "Come on my sweet Ryo. Give your naughty maid what he wants." he said in a seductive tone. If this didn't push Ryoko over the edge then Akise would realize he's a tough nut to crack. His plan still what he wanted. Akise was still trying to get the other to lose control.

Ryoko groaned unable to hold it in. He shut his eyes trying to clam himself a little while his body went on overdrive trying to gain friction and wanting the entrance into Akise that his mind was currently denighing his body. Opening his eyes he once more looked into Akise's, letting them wander over the others body annoyed that it was covered but a little relieved at the same time, not being able to see the silky white skin at least helped him not to completely lose it. Finally when he trusted his voice a little more he spoke although the words were laced with want and arousal that dripped off every word like sweetest honey. "How can i give my precious maid what he desires if he wont tell me?" This time he kept his hands well away from his cock preventing himself from giving into the temptation that was his lover.

Akise sat up a bit. He leaned close to Ryoko a bit. "If you won't give me I'll have to take it myself." he said pulling him onto the bed. The dress was starting to get in his way but he ignored it. He knew Ryoko had wanted to see him in it anyway. Straddling his lover below, Akise lifted his hips a bit. "Any last words before I take the wheel?" he asked with a smile. This was far too fun for him. Akise actually liked this bit of role play. It made things interesting and he didn't have to be himself for the time. It was like acting with Ryoko. Akise wouldn't let him know that this was something he found enjoyable.

Ryoko gasped slightly as he was pushed down and felt Akise rub against his sensitive crotch, his eyes widening a little as he felt the pleasure running through him causing him to involuntarily jerk his hips upwards gaining friction against the other. Finally giving in he moaned "Shit, just hurry up and take it Akise, i give in.." He moaned again as he felt the ruffles of the skirt move against his exposed skin "Please Akise take it." He moaned out panting slightly his mind to clouded and blurred to realise exactly what he was saying and how much like a uke he was sounding. But he was far too far gone to care any more his mind was mush now his only clear thought that he wanted Akise.

Akise had one more trick up his sleeve. He took hold of Ryoko's trobbing cock. He then placed the tip by his entrance. He glanced up at his beloved. "You ready for this my love? Your gonna love it." he purrs as he slowly began to lower himself. He only let the tip go in. Akise wanted to see if he was the only one craving this. He wanted Ryoko to go the rest of the way this was turning out to be enticig as well as exciting.