its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko wrapped his arms around Akise's waist, he wanted to help Akise he really did it kilted him to see the male so worried about something and yet there was not a thing he could do. So he just kept silent a pressed a gently kiss to the back of Akise's neck, at least trying to comfort the male.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise smiled a little. "This is perfect. I could stay like this forever. What about you?" he asked looking at Ryoko. He was seriously glad the other was here with him. He then sat up and looked at him. "Okay its about time I got this off my chest. I know its a seriously personal question but it bothers me to the core not knowing. Ryoko, is this your first time in a family outing?" Akise said sitting up to look him in the eyes. "I know you've said being around people makes you nervous or uncomfortable. I mean you had to have come from.. well... I just really want to know." he said softly.

Ryoko smiled sadly Akise had hit the nail on the head, was it really that obvious how inept he appeared in this situation? "Since my parents died...yes" he paused, he knew he should continue or akise would worry or get upset as well but he wasnt sure what to say "I never really had a family after that, just relations who didnt really want me so....so if...if i could become part of this family i would be really happy." He said softly looking down and avoiding the others eyes.

"Is that so. My family would love to have you apart of it. I'm sure everyone noticed how well you were handling things during lunch. So I please wish you won't be nervous around everyone." he said softly. Akise leans close to Ryoko and kisses him sweetly. "I thought I was worried because I actually had to visit home. Though I was more worried about my sweetie Ryo." he said embracing him.

Ryoko was pleasantly surprised by the kiss he received before Akise embraced him. He wrapped his arms around the others back and held him close feeling the comforting motion of the others chest rising and falling with his breath. He smiled before leaning back against the bark of the tree and saying softly "Thank you for worrying about me." He had never really had anyone to worry for him before, or not that he had known anyway and it was oddly comforting to know that there were people who worried abut him and it made him even happier to know that that person was Akise. He would have been happy to stay like this forever but he knew it would have to end so he just relaxed in the embrace of his lover.

Akise leans up off of Ryoko. He noticed the sun had began to set. "Come with me. I really want to ride the ferris wheel with you. Its something I've always wanted to do but I have never gotten on one before. Not because I never gotten the chance but ferris wheels are meant to be romantic. So now that I have you I can finally ride one." he said with a smile. His gaze drifts to the side with a light blush upon his cheeks

Ryoko smiled and sat up reaching his hand up hit his fingers lightly trailed over the others blushing cheeks. "Ok then come on." He stood his muscles stretching back out as he did. Taking Akise's hands once more he smiled at the male "lead the way then!"

Akise was seriously happy at this point. He leads the way towards the ferris wheel. Once there he waiting on the line. His smile still there as if painted on. He was even more excited once they got seated. He blushed as the ride began moving in a circle. "So Ryoko.. what do you think?" he asked.

Ryoko followed Akise on sitting next to him he said "I am glad i am not afraid of heights!" He joked before turning a little more serious as he looked out across the town below them which was bathed in the soft glowing light of the sun set. He pulled Akise close quietly saying "Its very beautiful and with you beside me its completely perfect!" He turned his face to akise looking into the others eyes. Slowly leaning forward he let his eyes drop shut and gently kissed the other.

((that you just described makes me look at you sig picture :o ))

Akise was really glad to be on this ride. He was more happy because he was riding it with Ryoko. Letting the soft glow of the sunset sky warm his cheeks, Akise felt happy as the other kissed him. He could feel his heart skip a beat as he wraps his arms around the other. "Ryo...I love you." he whispers softly as his blush upon his cheeks grew. Soon the ride came to an end and so did the day. Akise held onto Ryoko as they got off. "Lets head to the exit to meet up with everyone." he said with a smile.

- - - Updated - - -

((that you just described makes me look at you sig picture :o ))

Akise was really glad to be on this ride. He was more happy because he was riding it with Ryoko. Letting the soft glow of the sunset sky warm his cheeks, Akise felt happy as the other kissed him. He could feel his heart skip a beat as he wraps his arms around the other. "Ryo...I love you." he whispers softly as his blush upon his cheeks grew. Soon the ride came to an end and so did the day. Akise held onto Ryoko as they got off. "Lets head to the exit to meet up with everyone." he said with a smile.

((ohh my gosh yes!! i just realised..how amazing is that!))

Ryoko followed Akise off the ride somewhat dazed in happiness, the smile impossible to remove from his face. He Held akise close to him as the sun dipped its head behind the horizon leaving the world draped in darkness pierced by the lights surrounding them. He wondered how Minami was doing with her guy but the thought quickly slipped from his mind as he once again was overwhelmed by how perfect a day it had been, even with all the odd moments he couldn't think f any way he would change today.

Akise walked with Ryoko towards the exit. He noticed Aso, Yukise and Minami there. He looked around curiously. "Where's mother? Don't tell me she left us." he asked. "Your so cute Aki-chan. Mother is racking up on prizes so give her a moment. You know this happen whenever we come to an amusement park." Yukise said smiling. "Speaking of amusement; Minami found a cutie. What happened?" Aso asked excitedly. "Uh, well he had to head home but we have plans for tomorrow." she said blushing a bit. Minami was holding a small penguin plush in her hands. Akise clings to Ryoko with a smile.

Suddenly Maria popped up with a handful of plushies. "Hello everyone. Sorry I took so long. I have something for everyone. A panda for Aso, a duck for Yukise, a bunny for Aki-chan, a kitten for Ryoko and a puppy for Mina-chan." she said giving them each a plush.

Slightly shocked by the gift Ryoko cautiously took it and looked at Maria "thank you very much." He said sincerely looking embarrassed at the ground. Such a simple gesture meant an awful lot to him, not only did it mean he was being accepted into the family but it was an act of kindness he had not received in a very log time and he planned to keep and look after the plushy extremely well and hold onto it forever.

Looking at Minami and to hide his embarrassment he said cheerily "so come on tell us all! What was his name? Job? Interests?" he asked intrigued.

Maria smiled at Ryoko. "Your welcome. This is to fully welcome you into our family. That was the plan today after all." she said as the car pulls up in front of them. Minami blushed a bit as she looked at him. "His name is Saito. He's a manga artist just as I am. Are interests are so similar it's amazing I've never met him before. I really can't wait until tomorrow." she says. Akise just held his plush and focused on Ryoko. He noticed how happy his lover was just talking with everyone. One by one everyone got into the car. Maria was the last one as she made sure everyone was accounted for first. She then got into the front seat and the vehicle began moving. Aso yawns softly. "Today was super fun and now I'm sleepy." he said closing his eyes. Yukise nods in agreement.

Ryoko got in the car after Akise and slipped his arm around the male. The car felt a little more cramped now with the extra people in it since Akise had now joined them but it wasnt uncomfortable more cosy. Ryoko had managed to sit at the edge so he was only beside Akise and the door so he didnt offend anyone by not wanting them touching him. He had managed to avoid to much contact up to this point and he planned to keep it that way for the moment, not sure himself how he would react.

But today had been a great day, and they had even found Minami a man who sounded great. "Are you staying tonight then Aso?" he asked wondering what was happening once they got back to the house, he wanted to spend some time with Akise alone and not have to worry about anything but he understood if that wasnt going to be an option, and he guessed once they went to bed they would be alone together.

Aso glanced over at Ryoko. "Well I guess me and Yukise will be spending time together so if you wanted to hang out with me maybe tomorrow." he said with a smile. Yukise chuckled. "Sorry Aso but I think Ryoko asked so he could be alone with Aki-chii. Besides, I have to see if you qualify to be my nurse." he said teasingly. Akise was clinging to Ryoko in the car. He yawns softly as he was really glad to be with him. It might have been a tight fit but it made him happier. He was pressed up against his beloved.

Ryoko chuckled amaused that Yukise seemed to understand him so well. Hearing his lover yawn he gently stroked the top of Akise's head softly saying "if your tired shut your eyes you can lean on me so if you want to then get some rest ok." He smiled happy to be with such nice people.

Akise glanced up at Ryoko. "Are you saying I can rest now because I won't be able to rest later?" he asked just wanting to poke fun at him. He didn't care if it was the truth. He was more so trying to get Ryoko to blush a little. Meanwhile Aso and Yukise were talking a bit among themselves. The two were getting along so much more. Minami was on her phone sending messages to her recently found love interest.

Akise had managed to succeed in his mission, Ryoko felt the blood run up to his face and his eyes flicked around glad no one else was looking at them. "Well now that you mention it, ryes that is probably the best idea!" He chuckled leaving in and lightly pecking a kiss to the others neck, playfully licking along his jawline.

Akise smiled brightly. "I'm so glad I made you blush. You look so cute like a berry." he said smiling brightly. He was so glad to have his beloved so close. Closing his eyes be began to drift to sleep. He was tired and wanted to rest. He had a feeling Ryoko wanted to hold him throughout the night. He could feel his lover's warmth and scent like this.

Ryoko only blushed darker when Akise said that but luckily the other was already looking away and fast asleep. He smiled contentedly as he looked at the sleeping man's face, his own face a picture of love. He had half a mind to sleep as well but then when they got back the rest of them might wake Akise and he would rather the man slept for as long as he needed, he was so peaceful when he slept why wake him? And Ryoko did indeed have plans for later so wanted Akise so have his strength for then.

The car soon arrived back at the house. Maria got out from the front and opened the door. Minami got out first rushing to her room. Yukise watched as Ryoko got out with Akise. He was carrying Aso who also fell asleep. "Looks like we have our sleeping beauties." he said looking at Ryoko. Yukise then walked inside carrying Aso up to his room. He glanced back at Ryoko. "Do you remember how to find Akise's room?" he asked him willing to lead the way if need be.

Ryoko smiled "Thank you but i am sure i can find it, go enjoy your time alone with Aso." He nodded politely and turned walking towards Akise's room, carrying the sleeping man in his arms. After a minute of doubting that he was going the right way he managed to navigate to the right room and pushed the door open with his foot shutting it gently behind him he walked over to the bed and sat down on it, leaning against the wall with Akise's head in his lap as he gently stroked the others hair just enjoying the silence and togetherness with his sleeping lover.

Akise rolled over as he slept. He was so close to Ryoko he could probably melt into it. Yawning softly he awoke a bit. "Ryo... are we home yet?" he asked glancing up at him. He noticed he was still holding the plush his mother gave him. Pouting a bit made him frown. Akise was making faces at Ryoko. He was having a bit of fun with it. "So did you enjoy today? I really hope you did." he said with a curious gaze.

Ryoko couldnt help but laugh at the others random facial expressions, he brought his hand up to his mouth laughing softly into it before he replied "Sorry, you are just too cute, but i had a lovely day, thank you." He looked down at Akise quietly continuing "but i am glad i can spend some time alone with you now."