its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko raised an eyebrow as he saw what was really inside the other room. As Akise passed him the hairdryer she gave him a wink and cheekily said "are you going to wear one of those dresses, I would bet you look utterly irisistable!" He found a plkug and pluhed the dryer in before wandering to get a brush sok he could tease the knots from his hair.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise blushed brightly. "No way! I've locked that stuff up because I don't care for it. I'm a boy so wearing that stuff is just weird." he said glancing to the side. He didn't know about the picture his sister gave to Ryoko. Akise began to get some clothes on. Surprisingly he wasn't being honest with himself. Saying he didn't care for such things yet they were in there neatly and not a spec of dust could be found. Hesctually treasured those things more than he was willing to admit. Once dressed Akise looked at Ryoko. "Now I wait for you."

Ryoko turned his toward Akise as he turned on the dryer nearly pulling his strands of hair back and running the hair dryer over it. He was sure Akise was lying slightly but he let the matter drop for a while. "I'll be quick, it's nearly done, fortunately my hair does quickly." He dropped the happy brush running his hand through the front locks, checking how wet they were. Nearly dry.

Akise glanced over at Ryoko. The other looked so sexy it was annoying him. He didn't want others staring at what was his. "Ryo..... You should wear a huge coat over that. I'll get jealous if other people start to stare at you while we are out." he says looking at him. He was serious about this but could understand if the other rejects. It was a nice day do wearing a coat would seem awkward. Akise started to brush his hair as he glanced into a mirror nearby.

Ryoko looked over at the other trying to judge how serious he was being. He was serious and he kind of understood where he was coming from, he wanted to keep Akise all to himself as well. He may have joked about it earlier but there was no way he would actually have let the male wander around in such a thing, Akise would look far too cute, if he ever saw that he would keep it to himself only.

He smiled "would you like me to change and you can pick something out that you Dont mind me wearing, I think a coat might be a little hot, sorry." He was really willing to do this for the other.

Akise pouts. "No! I don't want to. You look too sexy and if I pick out something it'll be less clothes than you have on. Let's just go. I'm sure everyone is waiting for us. Plus as long as you stay by my side no one better try to approach you." he said clinging to Ryoko happily. Akise smiled as he held onto him. "I bet this makes you take back wanting to put me in a dress right?" he asked teasingly. This was going to be a good day. At least that's how he saw it.

Ryoko chuckled "No, only i am allowed to see you in a dress from now on." he leaned near to Akise's ear and said in a seductive voice "After all i am sure i can convince you to put one on for me later!" He smiled happily pulling Akise close as they left the room. Akise calling him sexy had put a major high on the day and he couldn't help but be smiling as he walked out the room, with Akise still clinging to him he slowly made his way towards what he hoped was the front door, he could never quiet be sure where he was headed in this mansion of a house.

Akise walked with Ryoko happily. He helped the other find the front door since he knew how to find that better than anything else. He smiled upon seeing his mother, sister and Aso. "Hey you guys. Where is Yukise? Is he not coming?" he asked. "Actually he went on ahead. He didn't want to tag along and meet Aso's boyfriend." Minami said pouting a bit. Akise found that a bit odd. He would have assumed Yukise would had been curious just like he was. Aso was glancing to the side looking a bit upset. No one had noticed this though. "We should get going. Time to have lots of fun. Right Ryoko?" Maria said smiling.

Ryoko smiled back at the woman "yes, I am looking forward to this!" Everything has suddenly fallen in to place and he understood perfectly, the argument between the twin, then Yukise getting upset and now going on ahead. It all made sense, he looked over at Aso trying to see a hint of emotion that would confirm his thoughts. Yes he was correct, he was sure of it. He had seen that type of look far too many times to care, Yukise must have really loved Aso. His smile dropped and he made a mental note to talk to Yukise later.

Attempting not to let his sudden realisation show he asked "so where are we actually going?" He still didnt really know what type of amusement park and they were going going to.

Akise was a bit glad they were ready to leave. "We are going to a huge amusement park. We were going to a water park but Akise insisted we didn't go. He's such a meanies butt." Minami said. "No one wants to see you two in bikini tops and I'm not letting Ryoko show off to anyone!" he said pouting. That put his mother and sister in an extra good mood. "Then let's go. The car is waiting for us." Maria said opening the door. It was a smaller limo than the one Minami had picked them up in. Akise looked at Ryoko. "Are you alright? I hope this isn't too much for you." he said still worried Ryoko wasn't feeling like he fit in here. Aso got into the car staring out the window. He looked so sad despite this being a fun event.

Meanwhile Yukise was waiting at the entrance of the park for them. He looked around but couldn't see anyone that he considered to be Aso's lover. That upset him even more.

Ryoko chuckled softly "I am fine, Dont worry so much." He looked over at Aso staring blankly out the window his head turned away from Ryoko. Leaning over Ryoko whisperer in his ear so only Aso could hear him "Aso Dont regret falling in love, only regret causing pain to those you love....." He paused, deciding to elaborate slightly "If you love who you are with then I am sure Yukise will move on eventually." He sat back upright slipping his arm around Akose's shoulder, his fingers playing with a lock of the others hair.

Akise nods as he got into the car with Ryoko. He was relaxed beside his lover. Aso glanced over as he heard the other. He smiled weakly. "Thanks but that's not the issue. It hurts when you think your feeling got through to a person only to realize it might not have." he whispers only to continue to look out the window. Minami got in and then the door closed. Their mother going up front with the driver to help with directions. "So tell us about this mystery guy Aso!" Minami said. Aso nods a bit. "He's really smart. He loves to workout even if you can't really tell. I've known him for a long time. We've video chat all the time. I've always liked him since the first time I actually seen he was really kind behind that serious expression. Honestly it's all I can say about him. He's the only one for me." Aso said before looking out the window again.

Ryoko frowned, now he was confused, maybe he had got it completely wrong. He pushed the thought from the back of his mind. Whatever tension there was between the two men and for whatever reason the guessed they wanted to sort it themselves so he would let it be. Smiling again her asked "so what type of rides would you recommend, since I have never been anywhere like this before." He spoke generally to anyone who would reply.

"Rides! Let's see... If you like fast things then go on all the roller coasters first. Then ease down to the slow and gentle rides. That way he you get hungry you'll be calmed down enough to eat without upchucking." Minami said with a grin. Akise was looking at Aso. He was worried as well as confused by this mystery person. "Ryo... Do you think its possible Yukise is Aso's boyfriend?" he asked in a whisper.

Ryoko frowned thinking on the matter Akise had just brought up, that option had not really occurred to him yet but now it had been mentioned it did make a lot of sense although if such a thing was true than Yukise reaction earlier was a little off. He looked back at Aso trying to determine what the male was thinking. Whispering to Akise he said "Yes, i think you could be right, there is defiantly something funny going on with those two. I guess we will find out in a moment." He was getting intrigued as well now.

Akise nods as he clings to Ryoko. He was excited to see the park. Its been forever since he's been to such places. The car stops and Minami didn't waste time getting out. She waits by the gates for them. Akise got out and waits for Aso and Ryoko. He noticed his mother with Minami. They seem to be looking for Yukise. Aso looked at Ryoko and Akise. "We should head over there with them." he said. "Do you like big brother Yukise?" Akise asked. Aso glanced back at him. "Don't be silly! Yukise is too smart for a guy like me."

Ryoko clearly had no idea what was going on with Yukise and Aso and he kind of wanted to know but going through life he had discovered few people liked to talk about their problems so if he felt the need he would offer general advice and listened if they offered to talk. So he just nodded.

Looking up at the rides that appeared to tower above him into the skies a shiver ran through him although whether from excitement or fear he did not know. Taking Akise's hand in hi own he kissed the top of the others head and asked "So what rides your favourite, lets go on that first!"

Akise looked at Ryoko. "I can't focus on rides knowing there's conflict. Help me?" he asked looking at his lover. He really wanted to get to the bottom of this thing between his brother and Aso. "You talk to Aso and I'll talk to Yukise." he said with a nod. Minami and Maria were looking at the park map trying to decide where to start and such. Aso was standing to one side and Yukise was on the other. This was a good time to try and talk with them before they had gone inside.

Ryoko nodded giving Akise's arm an encouraging rub he walked away over to Aso. His heart beat slightly faster, he wasnt sure about trying to force the situation but he didnt want Akise to be unhappy and this seemed the way to solve the problem so he did as Akise had asked and approached the other male. "How you doing?" he asked casually before sighing, running a hand through his lose hair "Sorry that was pathetic you know i am not here for a casual chat!" HE played with a lose strand of hair before frowning, he hated to play with his hair, it made him look appear nervous and showing weakness was not something that sat well with him. Dropping his hands to his side he said "Sorry for intruding but come on, some things up, whats going on between you and Yukise. I overheard an argument between the twins earlier..." He fell silent not sure where he was going with this. He was just trying to make the point he knew something was going on between the two and he wanted it fixed for Akise's sake if not theirs.

Aso looked up at Ryoko. "You sure aren't good with talking to people but Akise, are you? There's nothing going on between us and that is the issues. After he left to study abroad I kept in contact with him. We always talked and chatted. I thought my feelings from him were getting across. I even joked with him saying that I would go around using his likeliness as the image of my boyfriend. He was totally for it saying he'd do the same while he was abroad. The entire time I guess he only took it as me joking around but never realized my actually feelings behind it all. Even now he still hasn't noticed." he said looking down with a sigh.

Akise walked away from Yukise and waved Ryoko over. He heard his brother's side of the issue and wanted to know what Ryoko got from Aso. This seemed like just all a lack of communication to him.

Ryoko nodded to Aso "Just be a moment sorry, Akise wants me." he knew how awkward he sounded, Aso was right he was only really good at talking to people he had a connection with; Akise. It was part of the reason he never lasted in relationships long, he just hoped Akise would put up with it.

Jogging back to his boyfriend Ryoko said softly "Well i am fairly sure what is going on, Aso blatantly likes Yukise but from what i got out of him it sounds like whenever they talked they acted like their relationship was an ongoing joke and Aso thinks Yukise never understood his feelings were real. I assume you got about the same?" Ryoko was fairly sure this was just miscommunication, especially after the argument he had heard earlier, it just seemed obvious but he knew it always appeared more complicated t the people in the situation.

Akise looked at Ryoko. "Then we have to make sure those two ride every ride next to one another. Its the only way to get them...." he was cut off by Minami hugging him. "Are you two devising a plan without your captain? Fill me in!" she said pouting like a child. "We have to make sure Yukise and Aso ride all the rides together. that's the plan." Akise said before glancing over at the two. His mother waving them to come over to her. Minami nods as she walked over to Maria. Akise held onto Ryoko doing the same. "Okay everyone. I got us day passes so were the wrist bands to get on the rides and play certain games. We will meet up by the food court around five. Stay in pairs of two so no one gets lost." she said. "I'm with mother!!" Minami shouts. "I have my Ryo!" Akise said. "Then that leaves Aso with Yukise. Now lets have fun: Maria said after giving everyone the wrist bands

Ryoko chuckled to himself, this was very new to him and the excitement of it all allowed him to loose himself in the moment Careful to avoid any physical contact Ryoko took the wrist band he had been offered and putting it on wrapped his arm around Akise's waist. "So are we going as a group or splitting t begin with?" he asked curious as to how this was going to work and if they were going to hang around with or nearby Aso and Yukise for a little while. He was apprehensive of what was about to happen after all he had never been to a place like this, it was a little daunting but in a good way, something that was a genuinely new experience for him. He smiled.

"We are going our separate ways and then we will meet up in the food court. Once we have something to eat we will enjoy some more rides but as a group. This way we can have some fun all together." Maria said before going off with Minami. Aso and Yukise walked off slowly but there was a clear distance in their steps. Akise looked at Ryoko. "Don't worry about them. I am sure they will be fine. Focus on me and pick a ride you want to go on." he said

Ryoko couldn't help himself, he forgot about the other two in a second as he looked around the park trying to decide what to go on first. He listened for the excited screaming and pointed to where it seemed the loudest. "How about that one?" He asked pointing to a high roller coaster with multiple loops and many step inclines.