its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise glanced up at Ryoko. He instantly had a worried feeling about the question he just tossed out there. His gaze drifted over towards his mother. "Oh my your such a sweetheart. Though there is no way I can accept such a thing. How about you save it and buy yourself something special. Though if you really insist I won't reject your offer. That would highly rude of me." Maria said smiling at Ryoko. Akise sighs in a bit of relief that his mother handled that nicely. He was worried she would flip out like Minami did at the cafe.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko smiled "sorry Iif you don't mind paying than thank you very much, I just thought ....I might check." He wrapped his arm around Akise's waist and looked at Yukise and Aso trying to make normal conversation between someone other than Akise. "So yukise, are you staying here now so you and Aso can be a couple?" He inquired

Maria smiled as she looked at Ryoko. "You sure are modest. My Akise found a fiamond for sure." she said smiling. Minami nods as she agreed. Yukise glanced over at Ryoko tilting his head. "Well I did return so I can prepare to take over as heir of the family estates and father's hospital. So yeah I'm staying. I'll make Aso my personal nurse." he winks. Aso looked at him. "A nurse in pants!!!" he said having a feeling Yukise was tryin to see him in a dress. Akise closer his eyes. "Just wear a dress Aso. It'll make Yukise happy." he said. "So you wear one and make Ryoko happy." Aso replies pouting.

Ryoko could feel the blood rush to his cheeks when Maria complimented him, he wasn't used to such nicities so they affected him greatly. Turning his attention to Yukise trying to divert the blood from his cheeks he winked at Aso and stage whispered "already happening, I made him promise so I believe you now owe Yukise a show as well!" He smiled innocently hoping Akise wasn't about to kill him for disclosing the information. To prevent the male leaping of his lap Ryoko quickly tightened his arm around the others waist and with his free hand tilted his head up towards his own. Ryoko kissed him gently.

Akise pinched Ryoko's cheeks a bit as he looked at him pouting. He did not like the fact that he gave up that little side note. Aso chuckled as he looked at the two. "Well in that case I don't see the harm in dressing up for Yukise." he said glancing to the side. Yukise smiled at Ryoko. "Thanks for the help." he said. Minami looking at the four of them. "I have a feeling my next manga is going to be a hit!!" she squealed. Maria just laughed as she stood up. "I'll go place our orders so that we can get something to eat." she smiled walking over to the counter to order. Akise blushed as Ryoko kisses him. "You are going to make me bite you."

Ryoko raised and eyebrow as he drew away from the others lips only slightly, "maybe thats what i was aiming for!" He kissed Akise again cupping the others cheeks in his hand, feeling the warmth of them as Akise blushed. He knew if he teased the male too much then Akise might get off his lap but he was just too irresistible he couldnt help it. Withdrawing from the kiss he whispered into the others ear so one of the others could hear "I love you Akise."

Akise didn't know what to say to that. It was like Ryoko was having fun teasing him like this. Closing his eyes he felt another kiss upon his lips. This was starting to get to him. In more ways than one. He covered his face when Ryoko said he loves him. "I do too... now stop it. I can't enjoy the rest of the day all flustered." he mutters shyly. Minami was pouting a bit. "Boo... you four being all lovey-dovey.. now I want someone to be lovely-dovey with me!!" she whines softly. Yukise chuckled to himself

Ryoko chuckled leaning back in his chair and allowing his fingers to entwine into the others hair, playing with it gently. he smiled at Minami and jokingly said "sorry darling as much as i like your girls dont interest me like that! And i have my gorgeous Akise here!" He laughed, she was right she definitely looked like the odd one out among the group while Maria was still ordering, he felt a little bad for her and hoped she didnt feel left out. He was a little amazed she didnt have someone, she was so positive and fun, she put him at ease but maybe that was just him.

Yukise glanced over at Ryoko. "He has a point. I'm not handing over Aso so... yeah. Though honestly I would have expected you to be with someone by now." he said looking at her. "I am so busy with manga that I forget to have a personal life. But no more!! I will find someone. I mean I'm older than Aki-chan and he's got someone before me." she said pouting again. Akise glanced back at Ryoko. "You can do it Minami. Just be yourself." he said smiling. Just then Maria came back. "The food shall be ready soon. So what are you all talking about?" she asked. "Minami wants to find her soul mate." Aso said

Ryoko looked up as Maria returned, chuckling at Aso's blunt explanation of the conversation "I dont think you really need to tell her to be herself you know! She does that pretty well as it is!" He thought for a moment before continuing "Hey how about we try and find Minami a guy before the day is out! We could play 'Have you met Mimi-chan!" He laughed softly blushing slightly at his idea, it sounded a little stupid and he didnt know what had inspired him to say it, the name he found for her was cute.

Minami giggled as she looked at Ryoko. "That's an amazing idea. If it's you guys picking out someone I can rest azure he's gonna be amazing." she said grinning. Yukise thinks a bit. "That does sound like fun. I never noticed but when you rad your a lot of fun Ryoko." he said as a compliment. Aso glanced around the park. "So describe your dream guy to us. That way we can narrow it down." he insists. Akise stayed silent as he just listens. He was so happy to see Ryoko was talkin so calmly with everyone. "My perfect guy would be someone whose romantic but can still relax and have fun. It's gotta be someone who is a little shy though very strong. Hmm... Also he has to love reading!!" Minami said wondering if this will actually work out well.

Ryoko blushed a little at the compliment, happy that the others found him fun too be around. He rolled his eyes at Minami's description "you realise we can't tell that much about a person from just a look!" He chuckled softly thinking and looking around before saying "how about him?" He asked pointing suruptiously to a man walking by himself, his had shirt brown hair and wore smart rectangular glasses, a pair of jeans hanging closely of his hips in a way that managed to look very attractive when combined with the shirt he wore.

Minami pouts as she looked at Ryoko. "No way! Just find a guy with the sharpness of Yukise but with your looks." she said to him. Akise narrows his eyes. "My Ryo! You can't have a copy." he said just as a girl on roller skates came by with their order. She placed it down before rolling away. "Okay! Everyone focus on your meals and then you can all get back to helping Minami." Maria said as she started with her meal. Aso looked at Yukise. "Say ahh!!" he said causing Yukise to blush. Akise glanced at their food before looking at Ryoko.

Ryoko smiled at Akise refusoing to give the male any food "hey, I thought you didn't like it when i did that!" He teased picking up some food and holding it in mid air for a second before eating it himself. He pinched Akise's cheek gently "don't say things you don't mean." Her teased before holding up some food for the other too eat, it did taste amazing and he wasn't about to let Akise miss out on such yummy food.

Akise nods as he looked at Ryoko. "That's the second time you said that to me.." he said before eating what the other was feeding him. Everyone was eating not really focused on talking at this point. It was such a lovely day and a perfect outing. Akise glanced around the park between each bite of food. He was just looking for the next ride he wanted to get on. Though at the same time glancing at the different males walking around. It wasn't always easy to tell a single guy from a taken one. That would be the tough part in helping his sister.

Ryoko smiled, Akise was right he had said that twice now and to be honest he didn't really want the other to stop doing so, he found it endearing and besides if the male stopped saying things he didn't mean then he would have nothing to tease about and it would be much less fun. He continued to eat the noodles as he enjoyed everyone company in the quiet, it was so nice to just be around all these friendly people, he so little got to actually just talk to people it was a nice change. After all he had even lost his drinking buddy when Miki arrived, they had completely lost contact. The man had been right though and it bugged Ryoko that he was so bad at judging people when others could manage it in an instant.

His shirt was drying off now finally beginning to turn back to its original lighter colour and no longer clinging to his skin as much although his hair was still very wet, but it would dry eventually. He finished eating and leaned back in his chair satisfied letting his eyes slip shut for a moment as his hand wrapped instinctively around Akise's waist.

One by one everyone finished eating. "Alright everyone. You can go off and do as you like before it gets dark. Once the sun sets we are leaving so we can all meet up at he entrance." Maria said as she stood. Minami nods as she glanced around the park. Akise glanced over at Yukise and Aso. The two seemed distracted by which ride they would go on. "Minami, come with me and Ryoko to our next ride." he said. She glanced at him with a smile. "Are you sure about that?" Akise just nods as he slips out of Ryoko's arms. "Lets go!" he said wanting to hold his hand.

Ryoko opened his eyes and nodded smiling "sure, after all those two look like they want some alone time!" He winked at the two males before standing and taking Akise's hand in his own. Bowing slightly to Maria he politely said "thank you for the meal it was very good."

Maria smiled at him. "Your welcome. I do hope you'll come around more." she said happily. Minami walked beside Akise. "So what ride are you two going to get on next?" she asked. "I am not sure. Ryoko will pick one." Akise said with a smile. Minami walked looking at them and not all to focused on where she was going. At that moment she ran right into someone. Akise stops walking to look back at her. "Minami...!!" he said noticing the guy she ran into helping her up.

"Sorry about that miss. Are you alright?" the guy asked. Minami blinked a bit looking at him. "Uh, yeah.... I am sort of. I should have been focused on where I was going. Sorry about that." she said still stuck staring at the guy. "I should apologize since I wasn't looking either. I guess its not all too bad." he said. "Why is that?" Minami asked. "I ran into a very cute girl." he said smiling. Minami blushed a bit.

Akise glanced over at Ryoko. "That was easier than I thought. Should we leave her here?"n he asked figuring this was what they had planned to help her with. Though it looked like she was doing fine on her own.

the guy Minami ran into:

329328.jpg

Ryoko smiled and nodded, letting go of akises hand and quickly walking over to the man whispering in his ear "she is single so go catch her!" He chuckled to himself before walking back to Akise and taking his hand again. "I believ the last ride i choose it got us both soaked so I reckon it is your turn!" He laughed, his choice of rides seemed to be rather random at the moment and as amusing as it was to see Akise flustered he would rather go on something more relaxed now and having never been to a theme park before he didn't know what rides were like that. "Something more relaxing though ok?" He stated more than asked.

The guy looked at Ryoko before gazing at Minami again. "Hey you want to go on a ride together?" he asked her. Minami smiled nodding yes. The two walked off happily. Akise watched them walk away before looking at Ryoko. "I say lets go on the bumper cars. Its still a half hour before the sun starts to set. I want to ride the ferris wheel then. So lets bump one another for fun. If not there's the merry-go-round." he said looking at him with a smile.

Ryoko nodded his agreement watching the pair leave them, that had been surprisingly easy although realistically he didn't know why it would have been hard Minami was so lively and energetic how anyone couldn't like her was beyond him.

Returning his full attention to Akise he said "bumper cars it is then come on!" He started walking in a random direction hoping he was correct, his sense of direction was normally pretty good but choosing a random direction hardly ever worked for anyone. "Umm...Akise...are we actually going the right direction?"

"I don't know and not do I care. I'm with you and that is what makes me happy. It seemed like a lot has happened since I decided to go home. My big brother is together with Aso. My other brother hates me and my sister just found love. It seems like so much has happened just from me returning home. It's a bit too much to handle at times. I honestly just want to return to our home. I dislike all of this." Akise mutters as he stopped walking. He really didn't seems happy.

Ryoko stopped and looked at Akise trying to see why the other seemed so sad. He pulled Akise into a tight hug, holding him close and gently whispering "how about we go and find a quiet patch of grass to just sit and be alone together?" The idea appealed tremendously too him, he was very happy to just sit and be calm for a change, everything seemed to be moving so quickly at the moment he hardly had time to take it all in and feel and sort of emotion about anything. Ryoko held Akise at arms length before spilling him in again "come on let's go sit over there, don't make that unhappy face I feel I have upset you!" He released the male again and lead him to a small patch of grass under a tree, no one seemed to be around so he sat down hoping Akise would follow suit.

Akise stayed silent as he walked over towards the tree. He sits beside Ryoko and just leans against him. "You haven done anything wrong. Just being beside you makes me happy. I'm just feeling uneasy about something. As if something I'm forgetting or missing. I just can't think of it and it makes me worried." he said softly.