its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

"Are we?!" Ryoko grinned, "well that wasn't my intention but sounds like fun to me!" He pulled Akise towards the ride, he had no idea what to expect but any ride with a name like that he wanted to ride with his boyfriend.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise blushed a bit as he walked with Ryoko. There were many couples getting on the ride and this was just too much for him. He looked down as this was causing him to become slightly shy. "Does it have to be this ride?" he mumbles softly as he wanted to disappear at this point. For some reason he found this ride to be seriously girly and its why he's never liked it.

Ryoko laughed good naturedly. "Sorry you are right, little bit too girly and fluffy for me to! So that haunted house!" He laughed taking Akise's hand before he looked around and frowned "ummm... You lead the way, I have to say I am a little lost!"

Akise looked at his cute little boyfriend. "Did you really want to go on that ride? I ask this because you seem disappointed. If you really want to ride the tunnel of love then we can." he said looking at him. He didn't want his boyfriend to be sad. Despite not liking the ride he would get on for his beloved Ryoko.

Ryoko laughed "Actually to be honest i dont really like things like that, too cliché for me!" He leant in close to Akise and whispered in his ear "I would much rather see you in one of those dresses later!" He smiled cheekily, licking his lips seductively. He couldnt quite believe Akise would really go through the embarrassment for him, but he was fairly sure a ride like that could actually get him to blush and that was always embarrassing.

Ryoko heard giggling behind hi as he leant away from Akise's ear, turning his head he saw two girls a few metres behind them. Suddenly Ryoko became aware of his soaked state and how obviously couple like he and Akise were being, it was a sure fire way to attract attention from the girls. Giving them a polite smile and a quick wave to satisfy them he pulled Akise away to a more secluded area.

Akise glanced to the side. "If you keep smiling for the rest of the day then I will wear one just for a second." he said unable to stop blushing. His gaze drifts to the side.He wasn't really sure why but he saw no issue in doing this for Ryoko. It was only once and Akise was hoping it would have a reverse effect and Ryoko would never ask it again. He just forgets how cute he can but and how small that hope of his was.

Ryoko chuckled "Well that sounds like a fair enough deal, but be warned i will hold you to that!" He planned to hold Akise to that promise and make sure the male did indeed put dress on for him, he planned to be the one to pick out the dress as well. Smiling he linked their fingers together Ryoko looked up at the sky contentedly. Suddenly a thought hit him. "Akise..what tie where we meant to be meting up?"

Akise nods as he looked at him. "I see... Good luck with picking one Minami tends to create new ones all the time." he said with a small pout. He then walked with Ryoko only to be asked something about time. "Uh, I can't remember. Maybe we should stop by the food court and see if they are there. If they aren't then its off to the haunted house." he said with a grin.

Ryoko sighed "Actually, why dont we just go to the haunted house, i am sure they wont mind waiting will they. After all its dark in there so people wont see us!" He hinted to Akise, he wanted to be alone with the other, and while there was no one around they knew they were not exactly alone and in peace. After all scary things didnt effect him, if anything he enjoyed being scared out of his mind if it was only imaginary.

"Very well then. It's this way." he said walking towards where the ride was. Once there he got on line with Ryoko. It was a walk through a haunted hospital. Holding onto Ryoko, Akise glanced up at the place. He was now nervous about this. It was probably because it was a haunted hospital. "Just stay close to me." Akise said gripping him tighter

Ryoko smiled loving the warmth of the other beside him as he wrapped his arm round Akise's shoulders keeping him close to his body as he walked through the hospital, rolling his eyes at the exaggerated scenes laid out. His heart was beating a little faster and his eyes on full alert waiting for something to inevitably jump out from some corner. It was completely empty in the room apart from the two of them.

"This is a bit odd... its so empty. Lets hurry though okay." he said clinging to him more. Akise wasn't one who scared easily but the hospital setting just kind of got to him. His gaze drifts around the place. "What should we do Ryoko? I really rather not continue in here much longer." he said softly

Ryoko looked at him concerned "I guess hospitals don't sit well with you do they?" It was a rhetorical question, the answers was blindingly obvious Akise was bound to hate hospitals considering the times he had spent in them and the memories associated with them. Quickly scoping Akise into his arms ryoko held the male head close to his chest so he couldn't see their surroundings and dusted to walk quickly out. "Is that better?" He asked as he marry carried his lover. "This way you don't have to look."

Akise blushed as he was hiding his face. He couldn't help but love this moment. "Thank you Ryoko. You are beyond sweet." he says as he closed his eyes. He could feel the coolness of his lover's body. He wasn't sure if it was because they just got off of a water ride. This was seriously relaxing and comforting. "You know Ryoko I always enjoy being very close to you. It makes me feel super happy."

Ryoko smiled as they moved quickly on through the horror house. He gently stroaked the others hair and smiled "me too." He said softly enjoying the heat from the others body as it seeped into his own. The others words made him smile as happiness overtook him, how was it Akise always knew just what to say to make him feel amazing he wondered. He didn't want to put Akise down, he wanted to hold the other this close forever and never let him go. But they were getting to the end now and soon they would be in the public's eyes once again. He held Akise tightly to him softly saying "we're nearly out now, do you want to get down?" There was a hint off regret in his voice, he didn't want to relinquish the other from his hold but he knew he had to, he doubted Akise would want to be seen in this position.

Akise opened his eyes slightly. "If I said no would you get upset?" he asked him. "You could say I tripped and fell. No one really has to know the truth as to why your holding me." he said closing his eyes again. Like this he could really see himself staying in Ryoko's arms for the rest of the day. Though he knew lunch was near and his mother had plans. She was always about the family thing which at times was nice. Akise's main concern was Ryoko. He knew the other wasn't use to such things. He just hopes she doesn't go overboard.

Ryoko smiled and kissed the top of Akise's head "I'll carry you for as long as you want." Ryoko said happy that the other wanted to stay close to him. Shifting the others eight so it was a little easier for him he finally walked out the haunted house into the glaring sun. Shutting his eyes briefly he narrowed his eyes trying to see.

His clothes were slowly dying of now although his hair was still very wet and dropped around his shoulders. Softly he said "we should probably go back to your family, they will start worrying otherwise."

Akise opened his eyes as he looked up at Ryoko. "I suppose you are right. We should hurry before my mother tries to announce missing posters for us. She is one to do so." he said with a chuckle. He knew his mother was insane enough to go onto a loudspeaker and announce she was missing her precious babies. Akise and Minami was victim to it once in a mall. So he wanted to avoid it for Ryoko's sake. He looked around noticing the food court wasn't far from where they were. Aso and Yukise was there already. The two seem to have bonded in this time. Aso was sitting on Yukise's lap laughing.

Ryoko smiled as he also noticed the two males "They seem to be getting on now, come on lets join them." He smiled and began walking over to where the two males sat together. Approaching Aso and Yukise he teased "Hey love birds, mind if we join?" He chuckled slightly, not quite believing he had said something like that, it was awfully forward for him normally he would never consider saying something so intrusive, he guessed he felt more relaxed around them.

Pulling up another chair with his foot he sat down, carefully adjusting Akise so the two of them wouldn't collapse in a heap as he did. managing the impossible he relaxed while Akise sat on his lap, though he didnt know how long the younger male would be willing t sit there for.

Aso blushed as he glanced up. "Ah... who are you calling love birds!? You two look like a newlywed couple. Carrying Aki-chan like a princess." he said as he tried to get up but Yukise held him there. "So did you two have fun? You look a bit wet there Ryoko." Yukise said. Akise blushed a bit at Aso's comment. "Uh, yeah we went on a water ride. Anyway, so I take it you two realized the mis-communication and are dating?" he asked. Aso nods. "Shh! If mother hears that she'll put me in a wedding dress too." he said. Akise giggled a bit. "Its better you than me. I am always getting caught by them and put in dresses." he said.

"Who put who is a dress?" Minami and Maria asked as they finally arrived. The both of them wet. Clearly had come from the same water ride as Akise and Ryoko had gotten on. "Hey no fair. I want to ride the water ride." Aso said pouting. Yukise just chuckled. "Fine we can later. Lets eat something first." Akise looked at his mother and sister. "Oh Aso just wants you to put him in a dress for Yukise to see. They are dating after all." he said. Minami wasted no time rushing over to them. She was all fangirl mode. Maria glanced at Ryoko and smiled. "Okay then so lets all eat something and discuss the plans for the rest of the day." she said

Ryoko chuckled as Akise dumped Aso in it and chaos began to erupt. He laughed softly, it was nice watching the family do what they do best, it was sweet, a part of him regretted never getting that chance but another told him it didn't matter, at this rate he might gain a family to be a part of. "So what's on the menus then?" He asked smiling

Minami sat down and so did Maria. "Well it looks like they have everything on this menu. From candy and sweets to actual meals." Minami said smiling. "I want loads of cotton candy!!" she said. "I don't think so. Your going to pick something actually considered a meal. You can wait to eat sweets when we get home." Maria said. Minami pouting. Akise glanced at Ryoko. "Are you doing okay? I know this might be weird for you but just relax. No one here is gonna bite you except me." he whispers trying to get Ryoko to feel more at ease.

Aso glanced at the menu. "This place is so cool. We should come here again. I want the hamburger meal. I can share with Yukise." he said grinning. "Sounds fair enough to me." Yukise said poking his cheek. Akise looked at the menu not sure what he wanted to get yet

((your PM message box is full))

Ryoko chuckled whispering in his ear "if you keep up all these promises I might have to take you up on them!" A smile played across his lips as he spoke enjoying reading the other male. Raising his voice to it's usual volume he said "how about sharing some yai soba Akise?" He asked.

((Yer sorry I cleaned it a moment a go))

- - - Updated - - -

Ryoko chuckled whispering in his ear "if you keep up all these promises I might have to take you up on them!" A smile played across his lips as he spoke enjoying reading the other male. Raising his voice to it's usual volume he said "how about sharing some yai soba Akise?" He asked.

((Yer sorry I cleaned it a moment a go))

Akise glanced away for a bit. He didn't realize he had been making so many little promises to Ryoko. Some highly embarrassing to be all honest. He then turned to hear what the other had picked for them to share. "Uh, alright. That sounds good." he said leaning his head upon Ryoko.

Ryoko smiled softly stroking the others hair "hey don't look so worried I'm kidding!" He looked up at the others "well there we go, we've chosen..umm.." He looked away slightly knowing Akise might nag him for offering yet again but he still didn't like relying on others and he still had some money he could use "do you want some money for my part of today." His voice was slightly quieter than normal embarrassed that yet again he had said something Akise had told him not to.