its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko sat beside Akise on the sofa "I haven't yet but I reckon they should call back tomorrow or the day after, from the sounds of it they had a load of applicants." He smiled "I'm not worried, I reckon I got the job..certainly not hearing back really soon means I am being considered." He smiled gently coaxing the male to lean against him, he felt comforted by the others warmth. He wasn't perticuarly worried he was pretty sure he had made a good impression but it was stressful not knowing. Trying to lighten the mood he asked "so when are we eating dinner, I am starving!"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise leans on his beloved as he listens to him. "I see... well for supper arrangements just give me a moment. I want to stay like this for a little while before going to cook. I'm home after all and all I can think of is being in your arms." he said with a smile. He glanced at Ryoko's wrists sadly. He really was upset about it. Its not as if he couldn't have fought his brother off but not being able to see is what prevented that. It also caused his lover to get hurt. He really wanted to prevent things like that from happening ever again. it was his mission to avoid danger.

Ryoko caught the sad look on Akise's eyes and gently lifted his head so he was looking in the others eyes "its ok, it doesn't hurt so much at the moment." He tried to smile encouragingly not wanting his lover to show such a sad face but it made him happy that Akise was worrying about him. "Thank you for worrying about me." He said quietly not wanting to break the peace too much.

"I understand that much but knowing you got hurt is still troublesome. Promise you will not get hurt again and I will promise to avoid dangerous situations?" he asked as he sat up. Akise was feeling hungry himself so he decided now is better of a time to cook. "I am going to prepare us a meal. You stay handsome and I'll be right back." he said with a wink.

Ryoko nodded "I'll try my best." He smiled leaning back against the sofa and slowly shutting his eyes, he felt a little bad that he wasn't helping cook but he knew he would just get in the way and after all Akise was a much better cook than he was so he just stayed put with his eyes shut listening as Akise got about making the meal.

Akise was humming happily in the kitchen. He then giggled a bit while he was cooking. He was up to something even if it wasn't being said. He then turned to glance over at Ryoko. He was glad the other had his eyes closed. Once he was finished, Akise walked over towards his lover. "Ryo, look what I've made you. Isn't it cute?" he asked

large.gif

Ryoko opened his eyes looking up at Akise before his eyes moved down to the food. He smiled laughing lightly, "they are adorable, how on earth did you make that so fast? You really are amazing." He carefully pulled Akise down onto the sofa beside him "itadakimasu!" He laughed.

Akise giggled as he sits with Ryoko. "I just had the thought pop into my head. My mother use to make this when I was feeling down. So I thought it could put smiles on our faces." he said happily. He was glad to be home and to see his beloved laughing. This was nice and peaceful. Just the way he liked it. Akise turns slightly so he can feed his Ryo the food he prepared.

Ryoko smiled "I can hold the cutlery is not too hard, although I am perfectly happy to have my Aki chan feed me." He took the food, humming in satisfaction "this is amazing, just what I needed after a weekend away!" He laughed. "After this how about we go upstairs and watch the sun set on the balcony?" He figured that would be very relaxing right now, and just being beside his lover while watching it would be perfect.

Akise feds Ryoko with a warm smile upon his lips. "You know that sounds like a wonderful idea. I'd really love that very much." he said closing his eyes for a moment. He wonders what tomorrow will be like. He seriously wish to spend the day with his lover. Though at the same time he wanted Ryoko to get good news about the job he went for. Akise figures he'd have to wait and see what happens.

Ryoko nodded finishing his food, he leant back against the sofa shutting his eyes, he really was exhausted from everything that had happened. "I need a bath." He murmured, he could smell the blood and sweat on him and he didn't like it. Normally he would have a short but that would be likely to hurt his wrists while a bath might be a little gentler on him. He stood and kissed the other on the forehead saying "finish eating my lovely, I shouldn't be too long."

Akise looked at the other."Are you sure you don't want to wait for me to join you?"he asked starting to eat his own food. He din't want the other to be alone in the bath. He was worried he might get really emotional like before. Akise placed his plate down and walked over to Ryoko. "Let me join you alright. I won't take long to eat." he said kissing his lips sweetly.

Ryoko kissed the male back, the gesture soft and loving. Pulling away he cupped the others cheek "ok my darling, I shall go and run the bath so join me as soon as you finish." He smiled before giving the male a quick kiss and then wandered up the stairs running the large bath. Adding some bubbles to the steaming water he carefully began to change, removing his shirt carefully. He knew Akise was worried about him and that in itself made him very happy. As he undressed he hummed softly to himself a small tune he composed in his head, verses of which he repeated multiple times until he perfected it, completely oblivious to everything else as he lowered himself into the water keeping his hands out of the steaming liquid. He continued to him to himself.

Akise sat down and began eating again. He couldn't wait to join his beloved in the bath. His mind was consumed with taking care of the other at this point. Akise was suppressing his own problems. He couldn't shake the feeling of what his brother did to him. Despite being able to during that time; he did feel it. It broke his heart in more ways than one. Though he was doing his best to keep Ryoko from worrying about him. Akise wanted to prevent that.

Coming out of his tranquil daze he stopped humming and looked at his hands which rested on the edge of the bath, well away from the water. Wincing, knowing that what he was about to do would be painful, he carefully began to unwind the bandages covering the raw wounds. The dried blood clung to it as he removed them causing he eyes to shut momentarily as he tried not to cry out. When he finished the skin throbbed each time blood pulsed through and a fresh line of the red liquid had begun to well up ready to drip down his fingertips and into the fresh water. Throwing the dirtied bandages towards the bin he looked at his wrists again knowing he would have to submerge them, they needed to be cleaned after all but he couldn't help putting it off, he knew it would hurt and he didn't want Akise to see the pain he felt but he could not will himself to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Coming out of his tranquil daze he stopped humming and looked at his hands which rested on the edge of the bath, well away from the water. Wincing, knowing that what he was about to do would be painful, he carefully began to unwind the bandages covering the raw wounds. The dried blood clung to it as he removed them causing he eyes to shut momentarily as he tried not to cry out. When he finished the skin throbbed each time blood pulsed through and a fresh line of the red liquid had begun to well up ready to drip down his fingertips and into the fresh water. Throwing the dirtied bandages towards the bin he looked at his wrists again knowing he would have to submerge them, they needed to be cleaned after all but he couldn't help putting it off, he knew it would hurt and he didn't want Akise to see the pain he felt but he could not will himself to do it.

Akise finished eating and placed the dishes in to the sink. He then began his way towards the bathroom. Once there he slowly entered to find his Ryoko in the tub already. "What are you doing sweetie?" he asked noticing the bandages off his wrists. "Ryoko...." he mutters as he walked over to the tub. "This isn't very wise. There's an easier way to clean this than what your trying to do. Let me help you." he said looking at him. Akise walked over to the sink and pulled out a first aid kit. He opened it removing a spray bottle. "This is just water but its a lot less painful than drowning your hands in the bathwater.

He started lightly spritzing one wrists until it was clean from the dry blood. Placing a gauze upon the wound and then wrapping a clean bandage around it. He did this with the second wrist as well. "There we go. How does it feel?" he asked

Ryoko winced as the water made contact with the raw wounds but stayed quiet. Once it was finished he looked up at Akise and smiled "thank, that's much better." He laughed softly to himself "thank god I have you to look after me or I really would be in trouble." He explained. Pulling Akise down towards him he flicked some water on the tips of his fingers at the male saying "come in get in too." He was somehow quite aware that his lover hadn't bathed since Yuujiro had done 'that' to him, he didn't like to think about it. He wanted to remove any trace of the other male from his boyfriends body and make him forget it no matter how hard it would be.

Akise smiled as he moved closer to Ryoko. "Sure thing. Let me strip out of these clothes." he said removing his clothing. His eyes lower as he slowly climbs into the bath tub. He looked at the other with a faint smile. "So what shall we do tomorrow? I want to go shopping for something special. I am not sure what but it'll be for you. It'll be my way of saying thank you for today." he said looking at him. It was Akise's birthday tomorrow. He was just glad Ryoko wasn't bringing it up.

Ryoko nodded and smiled "ok then, but I shall have to keep my phone on me in case I get a call." He looked down slightly he wanted to do something special for Akise's birthday but he knew if he did it too obviously then the other wouldn't like it, he would have to be a little more suruptitious to get Akise something. "Turn around and lean against me, I want to feel your skin." He murmered softly, in actual fact he wanted to check his boyfriend was ok and unharmed and then erase any memory of his brother but he figured by saying it in his usual way he would worry Akise less, or so he hoped.

Akise looked at him as a light blush took to his cheeks. "That sounds naughty Ryo. I'll let you just because you sound so cute asking me." he said turning around. Slowly leaning back, he felt his back touch Ryoko's chest. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked making sure he was right where Ryoko wanted him. This was perfect and relaxing. Just the way Akise liked it.

"Yes my love, perfect." He wrapped his arms around Akise keeping them above the water level and gently pressed kisses up from the base of the others neck across his shoulder and back to his cheek. "I love you, never let anyone else touch you ok?" He said, his jelous and possessive side coming out, he never wanted to lose Akise and he felt since this morning he had lost him although it was completely irrational. He gently kissed across his back to the other shoulder while running his fingers lightly across the males chest refamiliarising his hands with the curves of the skin making sure nothing was hurt.

"I am glad your happy." he said feeling Ryoko being to touch and kiss his body. His mind went slightly blank hearing the other. He never knew Ryoko was the possessive type. Though it made him happy to some extent. Akise glanced back to look at him. "As long as you never leave me I'll keep this body for you and you alone." he said softly. He was worried about such a promise. He really wasn't good at protecting himself. For now he'll look into self-defense classes to help keep his promise to his beloved.

Ryoko pressed a final kiss to the base of Akise's neck before he stopped allowing the male to just lean against his chest in the warm water. "Sorry," he murmured aware that he wasn't being his usual self asking these things of his lover "it scared me senseless this morning and I never want to feel that way again, I never want to see you in that situation again just the thought terrifies me." He words were quiet and measured as he held the male close to him his hand resting on Akise's heart feeling the familiar beating.

Akise got silent. "Please don't worry so much. I am never going to leave you." he said softly. He knew he wasn't planning to leave Ryoko. Besides, he had to thank Yuujiro in the smallest way. The other helped him regain his eye sight. Thus he could see Ryoko with his own eyes. It may not have happened in a way considered natural but all in all. Akise couldn't find it in him to fully hate his brother. He wasn't the kind of person to do so. As long as they never crossed paths it would be just fine with him.

Ryoko smiled softly content. Deciding a subject change was in order he asked "So where would you like to go tomorrow, i am in major need of some new clothes but anywhere else you particularly want to go?" he voice was soft and warm, Akise had managed to satisfy him with his reply and he could drop the subject. Gently scoping up some of the bubbles floating on the water he blew them lightly at the other laughing lightly as the floated onto the males cheek and shoulder.