its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko moaned as he felt the tip of his length being taken in by Akise "dont stop!" He groaned out, unable to believe in the blink of an eye Akise had managed to change their positions and now he was the one begging for it. Somehow he managed to stop himself from just thrusting in, he still had enough sense in him to know he might hurt the smaller male if he did that "Akise hurry up and lower yourself, i dont want to hurt you but.." His eyes fluttered shut as another wave of pleasure ran through him "...but...i want you so bad right now!" he moaned threading his fingers into the other hair and looking lovingly up at him, his face held a slight sheen to it and his eyes while still loving were mainly clouded by lust.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise nods as he was giving up. He couldn't continue to hold out waiting for Ryoko's wild side. He completely lowers himself so the other was completely inside him. 'So..... deep...' he thinks as he stared at the other. "I'd move but my body's gone numb. Help me.... please Ryo..." he says softly. His gaze holding so much lust.

Ryoko groaned lowly his pupils dilated slightly. Hearing the others words he quickly flipped the two of them over again so he was once again on top. His lips meet passionately with Akise's as he thrust his tongue deep into the others mouths loving the feel of it as he began to push in andout the male. Finally losing it he moaned "Your heat is so irrisitable...i cant take this anymore...sorry...." and began to pound into Akise all self control thrown out the window instead replaced by raw animalistic instincts as he thrust in and out. Loving the feeling of finally being able to let go and fuck his lover as much as hard as he could. The pleasure radiated of his skin in waves as he allowed the moans to stream from his mouth.

Akise realized he had dragged this on long enough. It was time for them both to feel good and cum. He kisses Ryoko passionately as he didn't wish to let go. The other felt so warm and tender. Suddenly something changed. Ryoko was pounding into him in a rather harsh way. It caused him to arch up and gasp. His body shivered under the other. Akise wonders if he finally got his lover to let loose. It appeared so and surprisingly it was a bit too much for him. Akise felt slightly too hot. Not remembering her was still in a dress.

Ryoko felt Akise shiver beneath him he wanted to stop to let Akise adjust a little more, he wanted to so badly but he couldn't his body wouldn't obay what his brain was telling it. His hands wandered up the flushed skin feeling the heat emanating of it, he let his fingers search for the clasp trying to rid the male of the constricting outfit. He failed miserably, unable to find it his fingers gave up as he felt something tightening very rapidly in the pit of his stoumache, he shuddered slightly his pace abating for a second as he angled up to the spot that was make Akise feel amazing, before he began to thrust back into the other again,his hair hanging low over his face having long ago fallen from the band that held it on place, the stands brushed against Akise's arm.

Akise reached his hands up to wrap around Ryoko. Once he was able to hold onto him, he let his thoughts go. He realized he was thinking too much. It was interfering with his pleasure. Moaning loudly as he felt the other hit his sensitive areas. Akise realized he couldn't hold back much longer. "Ryo... I'm close..." he cries out as he tried to see if his lover was too.

Ryoko felt the others arm around his neck, their skin touching, sharing the heat. He breathed heavily now as he heard Akise calling his name, "come with me..." He groaned out between his thrusts. His previously smooth pace suddenly jerked becoming a little more sporadic as he felt the pressure building. Groaning his eyes fluttered shut in extasy as he came deep inside akise.

Akise could only slightly nod as his body arched up against Ryoko's. He could feel his insides being filled which caused him to cum as well. Glancing down slightly Akise wanted to stay like this a little longer. He moved one of his hands to gently touch the other's cheek. This was defiantly something he wouldn't mind tying again. Though he knew something less frilly next time. Akise closed his eyes trying to think for a moment.

Ryoko smiled as he felt the others hand on his cheek, he brought his own hand to rest upon Akise's as he came down from his high. Pulling out gently he looked at the smaller male kissing his lips gently "you ok my sweet?" He was a little worried tat it might have been to much for Akise after all he did slightly lose his control at the end. Still above the male he pushed his hair behind his ear and smiled happily.

"I'm alright. I don't have to walk right now so I don't have to worry. Besides, my prince can carry me around tomorrow." he said smiling. He sat up slightly to remove the hair piece that made his hair look longer. "Much better... I hope you know I won't be dressing up anytime soon. Role play is just too perverted." Akise said blushing.

Ryoko laughed light-heartedly "Well of course i can carry you around, it would be my pleasure but.." He grinned giving Akise a quick kiss on the cheek before saying "but i don't think you can go around saying it was too perverted, after all you were the one who made it that way, didn't you know its rude to make your master beg!" he blushed slightly avoiding the others eyes, he had enjoyed that a hell of a lot but he was extremely embarrassed that Akise had somehow made him beg, maybe the other wouldn't remember, although he had said that now so it was a slim hope. Instead he kept his allowed his face to be slightly hidden by his hair so the other wouldn't see his tinted cheeks.

Akise giggled a bit as he looked at him. "Ryo is super cute when he begs. So I found it very much fun to do so. I'll try to avoid it next time." he said looking at him.He tilts his head trying to see the other's face. "Could you stop hiding from me? I want to see your cute blushing face." he said giggling happily. A small yawn escaped from his lips.

Ryoko huffed, it was very uncharacteristic for him to beg but he guessed if it was Akise then it was fine. Pushing his hair back he revealed his still slightly pink cheeks saying "Well i guess since i see you blush often enough, its only fair." but having the other look at him only made him blush more. Trying to find a distraction he said "You cant sleep in that dress, you'll ruin it, at the moment at least those stains will come out but you don't want to rip it." Clumsily he found thee buttons and pulled the garment of Akise leaving him completely naked before him. He immediately lay back down trying not to look to closely at the other lest he got another erection. He sighed ruffling the others hair. "Come here, you're tired right?" He said softly encouraging the male into his arms

Akise giggled a bit as he thought about the dress. His sister did make it after all. He nods letting Ryoko strip him of it. He inched closer to him now being naked. "Are you sure its wise to have my nakedness up against you like this? You might get naughty ideas in that head of yours." he said jokingly. He wouldn't mind since it was Ryoko. He loved the other so much.

Ryoko laughed softly wrapping his arms around his boyfriend "its fine I'll try and control myself." He breathed in deeply smelling the others hair as he held him tightly to him. He kissed the top of the others head smiling. "I love you Akise." He whispered feeling the males heart beat against his chest.

Akise closed his eyes as he held onto Ryoko. "I love you too. You make me so very happy." he yawning softly. He was soon slowly falling asleep. He continued to stay close to Ryoko as he didn't want to lose the warmth. He knew his dreams would be super sweet because he was being held by his precious Ryoko. Akise couldn't imagine a moment without him by his side.

Ryoko smiled as Akise clung to him, reaching his free arm down he carefully pulled the covers over the two of them whispering "Go to sleep my sweet, just let me hold you." He yawned himself as he played with a strand of the males hair before kissing the top of his head and shutting his eyes, his breathing evened out as he slowly drifted into his slumber holding the smaller male against him.

Akise had long taken such advise. He was sound asleep snuggled in close to his beloved. Morning arrived the next day and he awoke early. Glancing at his sleeping lover, Akise slips out of bed only to fall upon the floor. He glanced back to make sure Ryoko didn't hear him. Upon doing so he realized something rather troublesome. "RYO!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted not expecting to do so but the shock got to him. Akise didn't realize just how loud he really was. Due to the house being quiet, his scream awoke just about everyone.

Ryoko was shocked awake but the sudden yell and sat up in bed looking about for his lover. Seeing him on the floor ryoko leapt out of bed and was beside Akise in seconds. He wrapped an arm around the male asking worriedly "Akise what wrong? Are you ok?" His voice was full of worry as he looked at the male sat on the floor.

Akise felt around on the floor until Ryoko was beside him. "I can't..... see anything...." he mutters as he held into him tightly. Just then frantic knocking came to the door. "Aki-chii!! Are you alright!?" it was Yukise's voice. Aso, Minami and Maria's voice could also be heard. Akise was trembling. Once because he was cold and two because he was scared. "Ryo.... help...." he mumbled as he continued to hold onto him tightly.

Ryoko held Akise close as the other trembled beneath him. Hearing the nock on the door he grabbbed a blanket from the bed and wrapped.it around the two of them aware that neither were wearing anything. He called out to akises family "come in, help Akise cant see anything." He was panicking slightly but knew it would only make it worse so trying to stay calm he held the male rocking.him slightly saying "its ok don't worry, you are going to be fine I'm here for you."

Yukise and Aso burst into the room. Yukise approached the two and knelt down beside Akise. "Lift your head so I can see." he said. Akise lifts his head too nervous to move much. "Your contacts seem fine but its best to take them out. I'll have father look into this." he said. "How did this happen? Its not like father to mess up something this important." Minami said. "Maybe it wasn't father who messed it up. Its possible Yuujiro tampered with the contacts before Akise was given them. So we can't be too sure." Aso said hoping Akise would be alright. "For now no one is allowed to be alone with Aki. I'm entrusting you with him Ryoko. Minami, Aso and Yukise; you three can only be around Aki if Ryoko is there as well. Aso I'd like you to figure out exactly what happened to the contacts." Maria said before leaving the room. "Mother isn't happy. I do hope this was just an accident and Yuujiro had nothing to do with it." Minami mutters before. Yukise gently removed the contacts and glanced over at Ryoko. "You both should get dressed. Take good care of him alright." he said before leaving the room. Aso yawns. "Damn and today I was going to play dress-up with Aki-chan. Oh well. Time to get to business." he said leaving the room as well. "If you need anything call for us." Minami said before leaving as well. Akise was silent as he was in Ryoko's arms. "Ryo.... Are you still here?" he called out. His mix-colored eyes staring off into the distance.

Ryoko pushed the hair away from Akise's face pulling him in a tight embrace "It's ok, i'm not going anywhere." He looked into the multicoloured eyes, his own slightly teary as he gently kissed the other. "Are you ok, its not painful is it?" He asked his fingers entwined in the males hair. His mind was full of worry for the other but he refused to let it show in his voice, after all it would only make the situation worse if Akise knew he was worried beyond belief. He hoped Yuujiro wasn't the cause of this but he wouldn't put it passed the older male to do something like this, not after what he had done before.

Akise relaxed his grip on his lover as he was calming down. "I'm alright. It doesn't hurt. I just get scared when I can't see anything. I can't tell whose close by or far away. It frightens me. I never liked it even as a child." he said glancing up at him. Despite looking adorable with his mis-colored eyes, it was difficult for Akise like this. He sits up a bit staring at the floor. "I'm getting cold Ryoko. I hate to ask this knowing how worried you are about me. Though could you get me something to wear?" he asked before tilting his head.

Ryoko nodded before realising that Akise couldn't see him. "Yes don't worry." He was loather to release his hold on the younger knowing Akise would feel more comforted with the contact but there wasn't a lot of choice. "I am just going over to the closet OK, I'll be right back." He said soothingly as he released Akise and rushed to the draws pulling out a random pair of pants, jeans and jumper at the same time as grabbing his own satchel to find some of his own clothes. Rushing back to his lover he stroaked the back of his head whispering "I'm back, now lift your arms to put the jumper on and I have some pants and jeans as well."