its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise blushed brightly. "Ryo!!! Don't talk naughty like that!!" he said completely flustered. There was suddenly a rush of footsteps and shouting. Akise held onto Ryoko as he didn't know what was going on outside the room they were in. "What do you think is going on?" he mutters aloud. He could hear his mother's voice which made him tremble a bit. When she was pissed off you could tell. Her voice was loud like thunder with the lightening to strike.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko gulped as he hears all the voices. As Akise clung to him he wrapped an arm around the make careful not to hit his wrist. "I don't know but you get the feeling we are about to find out, although I think I would rather it stayed out there from the sound of things." He murmured back, not wanting to raise his voice any louder. Ryoko listened for a moment but none of the words reached his ears, they were all just a scramble. "Your mother sounds scary Aki Chan." He whispered even though the woman wouldn't hear.

Akise chuckled a bit. "Did you just call me Aki-chan? It sounds really cute when you say it." he admits as he glanced back at the door. "Yes she can be but only when she is fighting to protect the one's she cares about. So its because we got hurt that she's so scary." he said hearing things slowly calm down.

Ryoko smiled "its nice." The love Maria had for her children was amazing, he had never experienced this really so it was new to him. "Should I call you Aki chan more often then?" He teased "or maybe I shall hold it in reserve for when you are mad at me or for the bedroom!" He smiled innocently a twinkle in his eyes.

Akise poked Ryoko's cheeks. "Don't get carried away. Only I can be cute and make up names. I know that because you are my Ryo." he said smiling. Just then a knock came to the door. "You both alright in there?" it was Aso's voice. He sounded out of breath. He slowly entered and took a seat on the floor. "I'm gonna hide out here. Don't say anything." he said with a sigh. He then pouts looking at Akise. "You are truly a meanie. Did you know that?" Aso said. "What do you mean by that? I am the worlds honey bun." Akise chuckled. "What's tomorrow Akise?" he asked him. Akise blinked before realizing it himself.

Ryoko squeezed Akise closer to him "Sorry the world cant have you, you are only my honey bun." He smiled kissing the man on the cheek before he looked up at Aso, he couldn't quite work out whether the man was joking or not and he didnt like it he wasnt sure how he was meant to act. Cautiously he asked "Umm...what is it tomorrow?" He somewhat disliked this whole situation, he didnt know why Aso was hiding out or what was happening the next day nor whether Aso was being funny or serious, there were to many unknowns and it put him on edge.

"Akise's birthday is tomorrow. He's totally came over and forgot to mention it. That's so mean of you. You know how special of a day that is." Aso said. Akise rolled his eyes. Its not that important. I dislike it so I purposely made sure to ignore it so no one would remember it. Plus Yuujiro made it extra forgettable since everyone is currently focused on his capture. So don't go planning things." he said. Aso pouts again. "See you are a meanie." Akise closed his eyes embracing Ryoko. "So why are you hiding in here. "Oh that. I am currently on the lookout for Yuujiro. He was last spotted in the garden. I'm protecting you both. So you can't mention that I'm here." he said going to hide beside a desk and shelf. Akise glanced up at Ryoko. "That explains the noise."

Ryoko nodded before quietly saying "I can't believe you didn't tell me it was your birthday." His eyes and voice were sad "I haven't got the one person I want to spoil anything for his birthday." He didn't look Akise in the eye, he was really hurt that his boyfriend had failed, no made a conscience effort not to tell him of his birthday.

"You haven't told me when your birthday is so we are even. I dislike my birthday. I don't like celebrating it at all. I was planning to tell you the day after tomorrow." he said closing his eyes. Akise sat up a bit staring at the door. He couldn't understand why Aso and Ryoko seemed upset and sad about this. He was like this all the time. Akise tried to figure it out in his head but it only caused him to get a headache.

"My birthday isn't for a while yet but if you want to know it's September 15." His voice was quiet, he still didn't understand but he felt he shouldn't be pursuing the subject but he was eternally grateful that Aso had told him, as soon as he could he was going to go out and buy Akise something nice even if he had to claim it wasn't a birthday present. He sat up strait wincing as his artists brushed against the fabric of the sheets. Even through the bandages it hurt like hell, not that it mattered a huge amount after all it was only physical pain, nothing compared to the lack of trust Akise seemed to have in him. He was aware that he shouldn't take it so personally and yet he couldn't help it and it hurt.

Akise looked at Ryoko. "September..... hm.... interesting. Your birthday falls around my favorite season. When all the leaves change a pretty color." he said with a small smile. He could tell the other was not pleased he hid his birthday as he had done. He also didn't expect to still be at his family house this close to his birthday. He climbed out of the bed and walked over to the door. "Akise! What are you doing?" Aso said standing from his hiding spot. "I'm going to my room. Are you coming Ryoko?" he asked.

Ryoko looked up as Akise got out from the bed. He nodded "I need to change clothes, these ones are ruined." He said quietly. Pushing his legs out he carefully stood careful not to use his hands to help him stand aware that it would hurt his drying wounds. He stood behind Akise saying "See you later Aso." He considered saying good luck with the hunt but he wasnt sure if he really did wish him to find Yuujiro, to be honest he was happy if they never saw the male again at least that way he knew Akise was in no danger, if Yuujiro ended up staying they would always end up meeting and while Ryoko was good at being civil to those he hated he wasnt sure he could be with Yuujiro, not after everything.

Aso nods as he watched them leave. Akise walked ahead of Ryoko. He seemed a bit annoyed despite it not showing upon his face. He climbed the stairs and once to his room he enters and sighs. He found his bag and began packing his things away. "We are going home. I'm tired of being here. Plus were are just in the way. I'll feel better once I get there." he said glancing over at Ryoko.

Ryoko signed "ok, I think that would be a good idea." He could tell Akise wasn't happy and he was pretty sure part of that was his own fault. Slowly he walked up behind the male and wrapped his arms around him kissing his exposed cheek "Akise please don't be mad, I'm sorry it's just I think birthdays are important, I haven't ever had anyone to celebrate it with so I can't understand why you wouldn't want to. The few birthdays I had are some of my fondest memories. But... I'm sorry." He explained quietly. He hated Akise to be mad at him, he wanted to make him smile it suited him so much better than the look he currently wore.

Akise glanced to the side. "Ryoko...? It's fine. You can get all giddy for my birthday but I won't. I just don't ever see the point of it. I was like this even when I was young. I am not sure of what is the excitement of getting gifts and throwing parties. If its you though I suppose I can deal with it." he said with a small smile. Akise figures if Ryoko decided to do anything for his birthday it wouldn't be so bad. He loves Ryoko after all.

Ryoko smiled, he wasn't sure whether Akise was just doing it for his sake but still he was happy even though he got the feeling his lover was forcing himself. He figures he would keep it very low key and just get Akise a small present. "Sorry for forcing it." He said softly giving the other a quick kiss on the cheek before he released him and changed his clothes for once not caring that they were creased. Throwing the blood covered trousers away he shoved the rest of his clothing in his satchel and turned saying "let's go home Akise." His voice was worn out and soft, he had given up trying to be enthusiastic by this point, he just wanted to go home and relax with his boyfriend in peace.

Akise smiled a little. "If you weren't a little bossy I'd get tired of you always giving me my way. So its completely fine." he said with a wink. He gathered his things before fixing the bed. He placed the plush his mother gave him from the amusement park in the center of the bed. "Shall we be on our way?" he asked walking towards the door. He often did that when he visited. it meant he'd come back for it. He looked at Ryoko. "So all in all. Did you enjoy meeting my family?"

Ryoko smiled "excluding the last few hours I had a great time, you family seem really nice, not that I should be surprised after all you at epart of it." He chuckled lightly putting his arm around the others waist and positioning it so his wrist made no contact. "Umm..how are we getting back?" Ryoko asked, he hasn't brought his car so he couldn't drive although even if he could he doubted he would be able to.

Akise was glad Ryoko had a good time. "Good and don't worry. There's one person here who tends to remain neutral unless it involves his work." he said with a wink. Akise walked out his room and down the hall. He went to the opposite side and knocked on a pair of double doors. "Come in." a familiar voice called out. Akise walked in and smiled. "Can you give us a ride back home, papa!" he said with the cutest smile ever. "Sure thing. Let me grab my keys." Akise's father said getting up. "Ryoko please take it easy and if you feel any discomfort don't hesitate to call me." he said

Ryoko smiled "thank you sir, I am sure it will be fine." He hasn't talked to the man much but he got the feeling he was a calm person who would always know what to do, he liked that finding a little comforting. At least it meant he would let them go home now.

Akise followed his father out the back of the house. "This way we can avoid your mother's rampage." he said walking towards a rather ordinary car. It was not as fancy as the other's they had ridden in. Akise got in the backseat so he could be with Ryoko. "So what do you want for supper when we get home?" he asked with a smile. He looked so adorable starig at the other with his mix matched eyes

Ryoko got in behind Akise and looked into his cite eyes. Putting a hand softly on the males cheek he said "you keep looking at me like that and there is only one answer I am going to come up with... You!" He lowered his hand kissing where it had been before saying "however if that is not on the manure then I guess I can survive with some rice and vegetables."

Akise blushed as he looked at Ryoko. "You sure love making me blush and feel all shy. I am not on the menu so rice for you." he said pouting. He noticed his father coming to a stop. "We are here boys. You both be careful and take care of one another. We are all still here for both of you. Don't be strangers and stop by again soon." he said to them both. "Alright papa. We will try." he said giving his father a quick hug before getting out the car. Akise looked at their home by the beach. "Its so good to be home."

Ryoko chuckled at Akise's admonitions. "Thank you sir, sorry for the trouble." He said to Akise's dad smiling politely before he joined Akise and got out the car. He signed content as he one again smelt the salt in the air, they hasn't been here long at yet somehow this smell, this atmosphere felt like home. He looked over to the beach then back down to his wrists "guess I won't be swimming for a while... Ohh well." He dismissed the statement as soon as he said it. Pulling out the door keys from his bag he quickly unlocked the house opening the door and smiled. This was home.

Akise smiled as he walked inside their house. He placed his things down and plopped down upon the couch. This was a much better feeling than anything in the world. He closed his eyes just taking in the moment. "Ryo, I meant to ask you this. Have you heard back from any of the jobs yet?" he said sitting up and looking at his lover. He knew Ryoko was trying hard to find work. So he wanted to be supportive.