its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Finally Ryoko came to again, he felt a little better now although the pain had gotten more intense and he still ad a headache but he guessed that would go eventually. He looked over at Yukise and Aso groggily asking "How long was i out? Has Akise woken yet?" He really wanted to get up and at east hold his lovers hand and check for himself the man wasnt hurt but he was aware too much movement would cause him to black out again and he wanted to be awake when Akise came too as well.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

"Its been an entire day. Akise is still out like a baby. If you want I can bring you something to eat. Its best to regain your strength. Yukise said the pain you feel is from trying to get out of those ropes." Aso said walking over to him. Yukise glanced over at the two. "I'll go get you something to eat." he said getting up and heading to the kitchen.

Ryoko smiled weakly "thank you." He groaned as he carefully used his elbows to shift himself upwards until he was leaning against the wall. Ryoko looked up at Aso and smiled sadly "sorry for all this I am sure you just want to be with Yukise." He looked away slightly, of only he had been a little more competent and had been able to take the initiative and get Yuujiro out before then Akise wouldn't be in this state. He had failed.

"Ah don't worry. I can spend time with Yukise whenever. I dislike my family or friends being hurt so this comes first. It seems Yuujiro took off into hiding. So it'll be tough making him pay for his troubles." Aso said gritting his teeth. Akise rolled over and opened his eyes. He looked out to the floor. Aso turned to look at him. "Hello sleepy head. How are you feeling?" he asked. "Ryo... Where's Ryoko?" he said

Ryoko flung his legs over the bed ignoring all his pain and half stumbled half fell next to Akise's bed. He held the others hand tightly "I'm here Akise, don't worry, are you feeling alright? He didn't inject anything into you did he?" He stopped talking suddenly realising he was asking too many question all at once so instead he carefully reached his hand up and brushed the hair from Akise's cheek. His wrist but like hell but he ignored it, his face softening as he looked at Akise, relieved.

Akise stared at Ryoko eyes wide. "Are you alright? You could have hurt yourself there. Don't do something so crazy." he said looking at him. Aso looked at Akise not saying anything. "Come over and rest Ryoko. As you can see he is doing just fine." he said trying to help Ryoko up. Yukise entered the room with a cart of food. "What is going on. The injured should be in bed." he said putting his hands on his hips. He got Aso to work on getting the food on separate plates. Yukise went to check on the two. First Akise. "Lets see how you are doing. Does anything hurt?" he asked. "No but Ryo just fell out of bed so I think you should look at him first." Yukise and Aso froze up. "YOU SAW THAT!!"

Ryoko lookednaway sheepishly as he was berated by everyone that walked in the room although he never apologised once, he wanted to climb into bed with Akise although he knew it was unlikely they would let him. His head jerked I'm shock as he heard Yukise exclaim, it took a couple of seconds to process before he realised it. "Akise, can you see me?" He asked although he didn't leave enough time for him to answer as he leant up and kissed the males soft lips, only briefly, he wanted to wait until the other Two weren't looking to properly kiss him but for now it would do. "Thank you for worrying about me." He whispered as he felt he muscles shudder slightly from the expanded energy, he was starting to get cold very quickly but he didn't want to leave Akise's side so he tried to keep it hidden as best he could.

Akise nods as he looked at everyone. He couldn't understand why thy seemed so shocked. "You do realize I haven't given you the new contacts father made. I'm not sure how it happened but your using your own eyes Akise." Yukise said before looking to Ryoko. "Alright lover boy! You need to rest of Akise will worry more about you." he said pokin his forehead. Aso chuckled. "Ain't that the truth. Why don't you just lay next to Akise? It's obivious you want to. Then you have to promise you'll rest and get better." he said holding. A plate of food for Ryoko in his hands. Yukise helped Ryoko into the bed with Akise. "Now you eat some food Ryoko. I'll be back." Yukise said leaving the room again. Aso slowly passed the plate to Ryoko. "It's amazing you can see Akise. Yukise must be getting your father to check it out."

Ryoko smiled glad that he could be close to Akise. He tried his best to hide the pain as he was helped into the bed but he couldn't hold back the hiss that escaped his lips as Yukise helped him into the bed. He looked at Akise his eyes still worried, he pushed the hair back from Akise's face "are you sure your ok?" He looked at Aso standing beside them and lowered his voice so only Akise could hear "it doesn't hurt where he...." He couldn't get out the rest of the sentence his whole body rejected the fact that Yuujiro had taken his beloved. Ignoring ask the pain he wrapped his arms tightly around his boyfriend embracing him, "I'm sorry, I was too slow, I...I love you so much." His voice broke slightly although where from pain or emotion he did not know, both feelings equalling each other at that moment.

Aso looked at the two before leaving the room. He left the tray of extra food there for the two of them. Akise glanced over at him nervously. "I am fine to be honest. I am not hurting or anything. Besides, if mother catches him he'll be in a lot of pain. So I am fine because you are here with me now." he said glancing down. "You hurt yourself for my sake. That makes me sad Ryoko." he said

Ryoko looked down at his bandaged wrists "It's ok, you don't have to worry about me, pain is something i can deal with by now." He smiled, noticing that Aso had left the room he sighed "Finally..." Slowly leaning into the other he placed his lips on Akise's, gently encouraging his mouth open and slipping his tongue inside. He was so relived the male was ok he couldn't help himself he just let all the relief and love flow into the passionate kiss.

Akise glanced down. "I hate that Ryoko. I don't want you getting hurt because of me. Especially if you aren't concerned about the pain your feeling. Just imagine the pain I'm feeling because you got hurt because of me." he said biting his lip. He glanced back at the other before being kissed. He really couldn't enjoy the kiss since he was more concerned with Ryoko's wounds. "I want you promise me you will stop letting yourself get hurt for my sake."

Ryoko lowered his eyes ashamed "Sorry" He sighed "I'll try, please dont feel bad i dont regret it." He picked up his food wincing as the strain on his wrists caused the to burn and nearly drop the plate again. He didnt regret what he had done although he did feel ashamed that he had pushed himslef too much, he didnt like causing Akise to make that face it killed him side.

Akise sat up and took the plate from him. "Stop trying to do everything on your own. I am here for you now. So let me feed you. When you are hurt or sick, its best to take advantage of that. Let your lover spoil you just as you enjoy spoiling your lover." he said smiling. "Now say Ahh...!!" he said finding some fun in this. It was only just yesterday Ryoko was feeding him.

Ryoko smiled "With pleasure my darling." He laughed happily as he shuffled closer to his lover enjoying the warmth from him, he was a little cold, his body being even more susceptible to temperature than normal after his dramatic loss of blood. He leant in and gently kissed Akise's cheek "Thank you." He whispered

Akise smiled happily as he began to slowly feed Ryoko. As he did so he noticed Yukise and his father enter. "I hope we aren't interrupting anything." his father said. Akise shook his head no. "I just came to see if what Yukise told me was true." he said walking over to his son. Akise stops feeding Ryoko for a moment while his father checked his eyes. "This is beyond the means of a miracle. How did it happen?" Yukise asked clearly confused. "Its possible that it was caused by traumatic shock. I mean I've had cases where people have seen terrible or horrific things. Their mind shuts down to the point of mentally crippling or blinding them. The mind is a mysterious and powerful thing. If this is what caused him to not see from the start then his fear of not being able to see Ryoko during such a situation flipped the switch and he can see again. I will give Ryoko a pair of the fresh contacts to keep on him. Just in case this is only temporary." he said before walking away. "You two get better soon and then go see mother." he said. Yukise nods and follows his father out.

Ryoko stayed quiet as he two males entered, Akise's dads theory though made a small smile come to his lips, he was glad Akise could see again and if it was due to him not being able to see himself then that pleased Ryoko immensely. He looked at Akise's multicoloured eyes and smiled "Are you planing to wear coloured contacts to hide the colour difference?" He asked, he thought the males eyes were the cutest but he also wanted to keep that part of Akise to himself only and not let anyone see although he knew it was a little selfish.

Akise looked at him. "Only if you want me to. If not I don't mind hiding them just for you." he said smiling. He picked up the plate to being feeding Ryoko the rest of the food. His gaze drifted over to the side. "I want us to return home once you are healed up. My family means well but I want it to just be us for a while." he said feeling his return home was troublesome enough.

Ryoko ate as Akise offered him the food, finishing he said quietly aware he was being selfish "Would..would you mind..not showing them?" He asked "It's to cute to show other people." His cheeks were slightly red as he spoke. He was a little shocked that they were still in Akise's home but he guessed for such a rich family they must have their own private hospital area, after all they were doctors.

Akise giggled a bit. "Sure! I will keep them hidden just for you." he said smiling. Just then Minami burst into the room. She was wearing what looked like a ninja outfit. She was also holding a short knife and kunai. "Yukise said you both were awake. Are you alright!?" she asked. "One.... yes. Two... put on some clothes." Akise said. Minami blinks a bit. "You have no clue what I am wearing so ha! You can't say anything." she said shaking her hips. "I can and you need to put on something. Besides, is there any need to dress up for this?" he asked. Minami was confused by Akise's words. Shaking her head she looked at him. "I always dress according to the event. Man hunt equals ninja gear."

Ryoko looked up as minami burst in, giggling slightly at her attire and confusion he decided to tell her "Akise can see again." He smiled happily, not able to contain it. "Umm so what is with the outfit then? Is there a cosplay thing going on or what?" he asked genuinely intrigued, he still wasnt sure he understood Minami but she was fun and the unexpectedness amused him.

Minami looked at Akise and then Ryoko. "Is see... well that's wonderful news. I am so happy for you Aki-chan." she said smiling. "I am wearing this because we are on a man hunt. Mother won't rest until Yuu-nii pays for his crimes against her precious children." she said puffing out her chest. "I have to get back but please go see mother when your better. It'll make her really happy to know you both are well." Minami said before leaving.

Ryoko smiled "Your family are really nice, your lucky." His voice had a hint of sadness in it, regret for what he had lost. He was silent for a while before he said "Can I have that kiss now? You were a little mad at me earlier so it sort of lost everything." He looked Akise dead in the eye hoping his suggestion would be taken up.

"I don't know. Can you make that cute face you make when you blush just for me?" he asked teasingly. Akise turned to face Ryoko. He found the other simply perfect in every way. Leaning close to his, Akise lightly pressed his lips to Ryoko's. He waited for him to make the rest of the move.

Ryoko smiled at the tease "you'll have to do something to make me blush first." He murmured before kissing the other back and slipping his tongue in. The warmth felt marvellous as it washed him away. He sighed content. Pulling away he smiled "I feel a lot better now, after all you are my medicine!"