its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise returned only moments after the argument ended. He instantly freaked out seeing the expression on his lover's face. "Ryo! What happened?! Are you alright?" he rushed over to his beloved in a panic. He had no idea what could have caused Ryoko to look so pained. "Maybe staying home is the best. Your not well are you." he mumbles completely worried.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko looked up,inwardly swearing, he hadnt expected Akise to be back so quickly. Raising his head he looked at the other and shook his head unable to speak. He couldnt stay here if that happened he would just dwell on the subject and it would get worse. he had to say something to Akise he couldnt bear the expression of worry on his face. Quietly and speaking in a measured pace to eliminate the stutter that he was sure would be there if he spoke to quickly he said "its not a big deal, we should go...its just, i accidental overheard your brothers talking. I didnt mean to but.." he sorted his thoughts before continuing "are you really inheriting everything?" he asked bluntly deciding there was no point in wandering around the subject. He had to get to the point.

"No. I am not. Mother told them all that so no one would seriously fight over it. I am the last born so that would be silly to think so. Knowing that they still bring it up as though it was suppose to be taken seriously. She did it more as a motivational booster. I will be staying forever by your side in our humble home by the beach." he said kissing Ryoko sweetly. "Is that what made you make such an expression? Even if I was to get all of it I have no intention to keep it. You have nothing to worry about. Just look at my mother. Does she look like she plans to retire anytime soon?" he said jokingly. Slowly standing to his feet Akise sighs. "Those two never get along. Its hard to believe they are twins. Anyway we should get ready." he said

Ryoko sighed as the other kissed him, reassuring him that they were ok. "Thank you, i was just worried that if you...no dont worry." He stopped realising how stupid he sounded anyway. He stood cheering up again "So where are we going again?" he asked intrigued. Looking down at himself he shook his head disapprovingly, he looked like a fool, he really should put on nice clothes after just getting up. His clothes were outrageously creased he could t believe he had actually wandered down here looking so dreadful. Sighing, slightly amused by his lack of self awareness he said "I really need to clean up, i dont like looking this scruffy. And a shower would be nice as well. If that's ok." He leant in closer to Akise, pressing his body tighter to the other whispering deeply "How about you join me."

Akise blushed brightly. "My room has its own bathroom inside. Honestly I think that was a bad idea for a blind child to have growing up but oh well. I can see it now so i might as well use it. Lets go." he said walking with Ryoko. As they headed towards the steps he saw Yukise sitting on them with a highly depressed expression on his face. One would this his entire world was crumbling down. "Yuki-nii? Are you alright?" he asked softly. "Uh.. sure. I'm alright. No need to worry about me okay." he said giving one of those teary eye smiles. Akise has never seen his brother with such an expression.

Ryoko looked at Yukise. It was probably something to do with the argument he man had just had with his brother although Ryoko had missed mst of it as his mind had gone into overdrive. He looked at Yukise and smiled sadly, he wanted to help the man but didnt know how. softly he said "Sorry you probably dont want me here, do you want to just talk to Akise, i guess i am not part of this really.." he paused before deciding he would say something " but if you do ever want an outside opinion feel free to come to me, i can be quite insightful at times." he smiled encouragingly at the man saying softly so only he could hear "Dont dwell on the past, however hard it is live for the future. Its something someone told me long ago and i found it helped me through a lot." he walked away silently leaving Akise with his brother, sure that Yukise would rather he wasnt there to talk.

Yukise glanced up at Ryoko. "Do you often do that? Push yourself outside the box as though you want to be considered an outsider. Its best you don't. You are here and everyone... well those who matter want you here. Your like a little bother I just want to spoil Ryoko. So while here enjoy that there are people who will care about you, for you and want to see you smile." he said before glancing to the side. "If that's so then why aren't you smiling big brother?" Akise said. "I'm just a bit heartbroken. I just found out two things that were rather mind numbing." he said looking down

Ryoko stopped as he heard the other talk to him. "sorry, i'm just...not used to it." He mumbled not looking back at the two brothers behind him. He left the two alone using his memory to somehow make his way back to Akise's room so he could have a shower. Turning the water on in the bathroom his quickly stripped and plunged himself under the cold shower. Sighing as he felt the cold water clear his mind so he could think strait again. he sighed. He didnt try to distance himself from people, it just happened. When it came down to it, the less people he cared for the less he could be hurt, it was how he had lived for so long and old habits were hard to break. Even when they were the worst.

Akise watched Ryoko walk off. He felt a pain in his chest he's never felt before. Yukise glanced up at him. "go after him before he gets lost. I'll be fine." he said watching his little brother run off. Yukise wonder if he had said the wrong this. He often couldn't help but speak what he felt. Akise got to his room only to find Ryoko in the bathroom. "So you got in without me?" he said walking to the bathroom door. He looked at the other in the tub. "was this a bad idea? Maybe you meeting my family wasn't a good thing. I'm sorry Ryoko. I am really so...." Akise couldn't fight the tears this time.

Ryoko looked upon Akise in horror as the other started crying, he hadnt meant for that to happen. Leaping out the tub he embraced Akise tightly "i am sorry, no, it's ok, dont cry. It's just how i am. Please dont cry, i cant stand it." He pushed the other back slightly and looked him in the eyes, whiping the tears away with his thumb before he leant in again and kissed Akise, conveying all his love and appreciation into that one kiss. Pulling away he said teasingly "now how about that shower?" he pulled Akise's hand towards the cool water that was slowly heating up now and gently started removing the others clothes.

Akise looked at Ryoko despite his teary eyes. He stayed silent for a while until they were going to the shower. "I'm sorry but I really wanted this to work out. I hated the thought of coming here. No for the reason of Yuu-nii but in general. I always felt so confined to this room it made me sick. I have no clue what this house has or anything like that. My room, the nurse room and Yukise's room is the only things I know in here. Other than that I am like a stranger in here." he said softly. Akise was clinging to Ryoko softly. "I mustered up a lot to come here with you today. I just really wanted my family to like you." he said

Ryoko smiled, he couldnt believe that in his own home Akise felt like a stranger, but that wasnt hard he so posed with the enormity of the house it didnt feel like a home at all. just a living area. "I have an idea, how about later when we get back, we go exploring. I bet this house has a lot of unexplored areas and hidden entrances!" He grinned like an exited child as he removed Akise's shirt. Lowering himself down Akise's body he pressed kisses to the mans now exposed chest, letting his tongue flick out and taste the soft buds there. He raised his eyes looking up at Akise to see his reaction.

Akise chuckled. "Sounds like we'll be on a treasure hunt or something. I'll feel like a child if we do that." he said unable to hold in his giggles. Though those giggles turned to gasps as he closed his eyes. "Ryo... ngh..." he mumbles as his cheeks turned red. "We can do this later. I promise. For now you've had enough sweets this morning." he said poking his nose. "If you tease me like this we'll be here forever." he said shyly.

Ryoko grinned glad at the response he had got, it lightened the mood. "Fine then...as long as i can wash you!" He pouted as he pulled Akise in the warm water of the shower. The other was, of course right, but he wanted to touch akise so badly in any way he could. He felt his hair run wet with water, sticking to his face "arhh damn!" He grumbled, he didnt want to get his hair wet, it was clean still and now he would have to dry it again annoyed with himself he asked "Would you happen to have a hair dryer after i have finished washing you...otherwise my hair will be wet all day!" He smiled at his own stupidity.

Akise turned to face Ryoko in the shower. "You are lucky I do have one. Though like this I feel I'd want to capture this side of you on a canvas." he said touching his wet hair. "Anyway, before I let my mind run wild you better hurry up and wash me. If you take too long I'll do it myself." he said teasingly.

Ryoko smiled "you can paint me whenever you want al you have to do is say." He said as he put soap onto his hands and began rubing the foam across Akise's smooth skin. He let his hands wander wherever they wanted to, spreading the soap randomly. He rubbed his hands over the others hips sliding the across and round to grip Akise's back side, squeezing the globes of skin. He could feel himself getting aroused and quickly stood closer to the other. Pressing their bodies together. He groaned "arhh, Akise you're too irresistible." he moaned out as his hands again trailed up the others sides towards his chest.

Akise bit his lip as he couldn't help but find this arousing. 'Maybe this wasn't one of our brightest ideas...' he thinks as he is touched some more. "Ryo.. I really want you right now." he whispers as he was pulled closer to the other. He was wondering if the warmth he felt was because of the water or Ryoko. Either way the other was intoxicating him by just soaping his body. "Just once...." he asked wondering if Ryoko wanted him as much as he was craving him at this point.

Ryoko nodded, trying hard to control his desires but hearing Akise's submission he immediately trailed his hands lower on the man until they were level with Akise's semi aroused state. He melded their mouths together, his tongue instantly taking dominance over Akise's as he kissed him while his hands began to smother the soap across their lengths.

Akise was panting and gasping softly as he looked at him. "Ryo... Touch me more." he moans as they shared another kiss together. He was really having a hard time holding back. He's never felt like this before. Let alone have such carnal cravings. He wonders if this was a new side to him that was being exposed. Akise felt a bit shaken yet welcomed it willingly. It wasn't like Ryoko was rejecting it either. Only then would he begin to question his behavior.

Ryoko smiled between his soft groans as he heard the other moan out to him. He moved his hand faster aware through his giddy state that they couldn't take to long. He groaned as his length was rubbed against Akise's and he felt himself tightening in anticipation.

"Ahh! Ryoko....!!" Akise moans unable to contain his excitement. He suddenly cums without much warning. He hadn't expected it. Panting heaving he clings to Ryoko. He wanted his beloved to feel just as good too. "Ryoko...." he whispers softly. He could feel the other's breath on his neck. It was causing him to feel a bit ticklish.

Ryoko felt Akise's body stiffen before he came. He felt the other cum splatter over his chest and through his fingers, the sounds as Akise did so along with the feel of his lovers liquid over him quickly bringing him to completion as well. He groaned lowly as he came shooting his seed over the other and breathing heavily he said "i think..you had better..wash yourself this time.." He spoke between pants as he smiled down at the other, the after glow of what they had done covering him.

"Alright sweetie. Lets hurry before they send a search party out for us." Akise giggles as he begins to clean himself up. He was soon finished and he looked over at Ryoko. He climbs out of the tub and starts to dry off. This was fun and now they were going to be going to an amusement park. He couldn't ask for a better chance to see Ryoko having some fun.

Ryoko quickly cleaned the come of his chest and washed himself before getting out as well, grabbing a second towel fro himself and after drying his body wrapping the towel around his soaking hair in a vain effort to remove some of the water. Wandering into the bedroom he rummaged inside his small bag looking for some clothes, eventually finding a pair of jeans and a tight black t-shirt. He pulled a crisp white shirt over the top, not doing the buttons up and leaving the black beneath exposed. He turned to Akise "Does this look ok? Sorry i am not used t dressing casual."

"You look fine. As long as you are comfortable is all that matters. Lets get that hair dryer for you." he said going towards the locked door. He reached on the door ledge a key falls down. He picked it up and unlocks the door. It was sparkling inside there. The room filled with frilly dresses, plushies and other semi-girly items. Akise walked in and then out with the dryer. "Here it is sweetie. I should get dressed now so you dry your hair." he said softly.