its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko took a deep breath choosing to ignore Yuujiro's snide comment. "I first met Akise coming out the hospital after an incident with Yuujiro although it wasn't until a week or so later that I actually saw it happen." He paused thinking. He didnt want to give too much about his own problems and past away but if it would help Akise he would do it without a second thought.

"I came home one evening after..." He cut himself off and started again not finishing the previous sentance "we were both admitted to hospital and were in the same room. I left to get some coffee and a paper but when I returned the door was locked. When I got in I saw Yuujiro beating Akise up, although granted I Dont believe that was what you thought yoi were doing." He directed his comment at the male nodding his head accepting that the man sense of justice appeared a little warped. Out of consideration of his conscience he said in a quieter voice "I punched him and I am sorry, that may have been rash but I didnt know what to do and I had to get him of Akise. Yuujiro, sorry I was acting under pressure although even now I am not sure what else I should have done." He spoke truthfully before falling quiet hoping he hasn't said too much. He avoided Akise's eyes not sure if the other would want him to divulge so much information.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise frowns as he listened to Ryoko. He got up and left the room. Akise wasn't sure what to do. Things didn't look so good at this point. He really wished Ryoko hadn't spoken up now. In his confusion he went to his room and locked the door. Minami looked at their mother worried. "Uh, I'll go check on him." she said running out after Akise. "Don't feel bad Ryoko. Akise isn't one to in a sense 'tattle' on others. He's always been like that. It why its tough to tell when someone or something is bothering him. Its also why I believe your story. Anyone knowing how Akise would react would have the advantage in such a situation." Yukise said standing up. "Mother can we end the meeting here. I'm sure the evidence is enough to convict a proper punishment." he said. She nods as she smiled at Ryoko. "Very well. Yuujiro, your punishment will be the the puller. I advise you to prepare well for it." she said with a smile. Yukise flinched a bit hearing that. He walked over to Ryoko. "Follow me and I will take you to Akise. I am sure he wants to hug you." she said pulling him out the room. "Its best we leave now. Its one thing to hear the punishment. Its a whole different thing to see it."

Ryoko nodded on silence, he was worried for Yuujiro even of the man did deserve it. He stood slowly. He didnt regret what he has said he just wished that he hasn't talked as much, he hoped Akise wouldn't hate him now although he kin be of understood why the make would and even should. He just followed Minami in silence, his head slightly bowed as he thought. He didnt wasn't too pull the family apart but if it meant Akise was safe then he didn't care. He soothed, no he mustn't regret this.

Yukise stops when he sees Minami. "He has the door locked. Ryoko maybe if you call his name he'll open the door." she said. Akise glanced at his door as he heard voices. He realized Ryoko was out there. Slowly getting up he walked over and unlocked the door slightly. He peeks out slowly looking at the three. "Don't worry so much Akise. Mother gave him the puller as a punishment. I'm sure it's for your sake she did so." Yukise said before taking Minami by the hand. "Let's go." he said leaving just the two of them. "Ryoko..... Come inside." Akise said opening his door so the other could enter.

Ryoko tried to smile but it was not forthcoming, he felt bad for talking too much. Following the other in he shut the door quietly. He wanted to touch the man, to pull him into a hug and tell him everything was ok, stroak his soft hair comfortingly and coding him gently as he held the other in his arms. But he restrained himself. Now wasn't the time, the atmosphere was wrong, too strained. "Akise..." He began, his voice now more than a whisper. But he didnt know what to say.

"Its alright Ryoko. I am not upset. I can't help feel the way I do. I'm too kind of a person so in the end I will worry about Yuujiro even if he does deserve his punishment. I've always been treated so gently by everyone I know so its natural so me to treat others that way. No matter what bad things they do to me. I sound foolish don't I?" he mutters as if he was going to cry. Akise walked over to Ryoko. "Will you hold me and say everything will be alright? If its you saying it I know it'll be true." he said shaking a bit. He really was far too kind for the world around him. Just then a light knock came to the door. "Akise...? Ryoko...? Are you both alright?" he was Maria.

Ryoko moved forward embracing the other, his hand coming up to rest on the top of the others head. He sighed "its ok, its not silly, you are just too lovely." His voice was soft and cpmfoting as he felt the mans familiar weight upon him, relaxing him. At the knock on the door he looked over towards the door calling "Yer sorry, we shall be down in a moment if that's ok?" He spoke confidently refusing to release Akise from his hold.

"I have brought your meals up. I have a feeling Akise would want that. I'll see you both in the morning." she said and walked off. Akise smiled a bit as his mother always knew exactly what he wanted. Still holding onto Ryoko he glanced back. "So your in my room. How do you fee?" he asked looking up at him. The room was rather plain and empty looking but there were tons of wall shelves and extra space as if things use to be there. There was also a door in the far left with a large padlock on it. Akise continued to hold onto Ryoko silently. "Are you alright now? Are you happy that you know I am happy with you? I am glad mother likes you so much. I guess you knew what you were doing in coming this weekend. Though the real challenge is just ahead." he mutters

Ryoko smiles "I am glad I came." He said softly, holding Akise for a few more moments before he finally drew back looking around the simple room. Nodding he said "its nice, why the padlock though?" He asked raising an eyebrow, the padlock was very large and looked impossible to force open without a key. Walking away he went to pick up the food and returned to Akise, sitting on the bed.

"Uh. its got all the tings this room was filled with. I didn't wish for you to make fun of me. Of I had them locked in there." he said looking to the side. Akise lays on his bed beside Ryoko. "My cooking skills come from my mother so I wonder what you will think of the cooking." he said with a smile. He was a bit happier.

Ryoko chuckled "I Dont know why I would laugh but I guess I can live with nor knowing...as long as your not hiding mamngled bodies in there and are about to add me to the collection!" He laughed before taking a bite of the food. Humming appreciativly "this is really good, I now understand your increadible ability with food. Ohh by the way, just wondering, how near arwe we to the other bedrooms here?" He asked a knowing smirk forming on his lips.

Akise glanced at the padlock. "Its nothing like that. As I said you would really laugh to see the things in there." he said with a sigh. "My cooking isn't as good as her's so I still need to practice." he says softly. Akise closed his eyes a bit. "My room is away from everyone else's but near the hidden staircase used for emergencies. Why do you ask?" he said

Ryoko just looked into Akise's eyes and winked in way of a response before turning back to his food. Enjoying its taste. He was still interested in what was in the cupboard but he decided to let the subject drop, he didnt want to press Akise to much this evening he figured he had already done his fair share of interfering for one day.

Akise kept his eyes closed as he soon fell asleep. He was tired from dealing with his entire family. It was something he often avoided. As he slept a knock came to the door. "Hey Ryoko! Are you awake in there?" said Minami from the other side of the door. She sounded like it was something urgent.

Ryoko stood as he heard the knock at the door. "yes, one moment." He gently pulled the covers over the sleeping Akise, smiling to himself as he looked upn the angelic face. Straitening he walked over to the door opening it and leaning against the frame "Akise's asleep at the moment but is something wrong?" He asked concerned that something had happened.

Minami smiled as she looked at him. "Nothing is wrong. I just wanted to ask you something. Do you love Akise enough to want to marry him?" she said being rather blunt. "Its just that I remember at one time when he was younger. Akise often stayed in his room because he couldn't see and it was troublesome moving about the house. I got him to play dress up with me and I put him in a cute little wedding dress." she said holding up a photo of Akise in the dress. His hair was much longer in the photo and his eyes weren't the color they are now. Each one of his eyes in the photo were a different color. Even so he looked too adorable. "Despite not liking it he was happy to think of actually getting married one day. You two look so happy together so I had to ask." Minami says

Ryoko was slightly shocked by the bold and exztreamly nlunt question,he hadn't really thought of such a thing before, before now he had never felt the way he did, no one before Akise had made his heart pound and calm at the same time. He looked Minami in the eyes. "Yes, if he will have me then yes I do."

looked at the picture of Akise in the dress again, he was so sweet,how loving a family they must be to have this must trust and respect for each other. He hoped he could become part of this family.

Minami giggles happily. "I am so happy you said that. I have something exciting planned for tomorrow. Mother does as well. Today was serious things so tomorrow will be a day of fun so we don't remember it. Get plenty of sleep." she said before running off. She left him with the photo as her token of gratitude. Akise rolls over in the bed and mutters something. "Ryo... i want a bubble bath today..." he said in his sleep.

Ryoko turned as he headed the other mumble and chichkling to himself he made his way back to the bed, shutting the door behind him. Slipping the photo into his bag he removed his shirt and trousers and slipped into bed beside Akise careful not to wake the other male. "Goodnight my sweet." He said even thoiygfh he knew Akise was asleep, and he himself allowed his body to drift into the peaceful dreams.

The next day arrived soon enough. Akise was still sound asleep despite the commotion that was taking place outside his room. There was tons of moving about and loud noises. A few voices could be heard as well. All Akise did was snuggle in closer to Ryoko. He could care less about what was happening outside his room.

However the noise did wake Ryoko. Sleepily the man opened his eyes as he felt Akise snuggle close to him. He lay there debating whether to get up or not, on the one hand he wanted to see what was going on he was extremely curious however on the other the bed was warm and Akise was in his arms. He decided that staying here was the best idea. Wrapping his arms around the other he allowed Akise to become flush with his body as he gently held the other blocking out the noise from outside as if they were in their own little bubble.

Akise continued to sleep. He was cuddled in close to him. Suddenly a knock came to the door. "Sorry to disturb you both but breakfast is ready." Maria's voice could be heard from the other side of the door. Minami could be heard giggling happily behind her. Akise opened his eyes a bit. He was awoken from the knocking. "Ryo...!" he said softly as he looked up at him. His sleepy face almost too cute. "What's going on?" he asked closing his eyes again.

Ryoko smiled sleepily as he looked upon Akise's adorable face "I believe breakfast is ready if you would like some." He brushed the hair from Akise's eyes. Yawning he sat up in the bed and stretched his cramped muscles feeling refreshed and ready for whatever the day might threw at him. Rufling the others hair he said "Come on, i am starving!" Getting out of the bed he quickly pulled on some clothes so he looked half way presentable and ran a hand through his still tied hair. The knots were hard to get out but not very noticeable so he decided for the moment he wouldn't pain himself with the hair brush.

Akise got up and looked at him. "Ryo um......" he says softly before getting up. Akise stumbles out of bed and onto the floor. 'Damn it... My head is killing me...' he thinks as he sat there. His gaze lowers as he couldn't think of anything for the moment. Maria and Minami had already walked away. Yukise was approaching the door ready to knock. "Ryoko? Akise? Are either of you awake?" he says