its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Minami glanced over at the two with a frown. "I can't say for sure. This would be the first time in eighteen years since I had last seen him. Yukise was twelve when he decided to leave home and study abroad. He hasn't returned home until now. He was super sweet and Akise use to cling to him like glue. I still have no idea why he had left so I am hoping to find out now that he's back." she said glancing out the window. As she did so her gaze drifted back to Ryoko. "So how much do you know about Akise and his family?" she asked curiously.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko looked away from her eyes, he was saddened at how little he really knew about the other but he didnt want to press subjects that Akise didnt wish to talk about, so he didnt. "I can't say I know a lot, he doesn't talk about himself very much so I just know about his brother and you, since I have met you. The rest not a lot." He looked up slightly concerned "is there something I should know?" He asked cautiously careful not to appear like he was prying too much.

"Not really. I had a feeling you would say so and that's why I asked. Our mother is going to fun telling you all about her little angel there. Plus you'll get to see the millions of photos of Akise. It would be boring if you had seen them or heard about them already. You love seeing him blush so enjoy it this weekend. I assure its bound to happen a lot." Minami said as the vehicle stops. "We must be here. Now we wait. I wonder if he looked like he did back then." she mutters softly

Ryoko smiled "what? I can't help but enjoy it, he is simply adorable when he blushes!" He said before falling silent as they waited pationtly for the other to arrive. Ryoko considered waking Akise but he looked so comfortable that he decided against it, after all he was bound to wake up when the door opened although Ryoko hoped he wouldn't, he didnt want anything to disterb Akise's peaceful slumber.

The car door opens and in got a decent looking young man. He sat opposite of them and poked his head directly into a medical book. It was clear he hadn't noticed the three of them sitting across from him. The door closes and the driver of the limo takes his place back at the wheel. The limo begins its journey once again. Slowly feeling he wasn't alone he lowers the book. "Oh my! That was seriously rude of me. Hello there. My name is Yukise Ichijou. It's a pleasure to meet you." he said with a humble smile. That response only made Minami upset. "Eighteen years and you've forgotten us...?" she mutters softly. Fixing his glasses he looked at her. "Not really Mina-chan. I'm tired as hell and that was more directed to the young man over there." Yukise gestures to Ryoko.

Yukise Ichijou

Tumblr_mppfpnLHk81spm57xo2_250.png

Ryoko frowned when the man ignored them but it quickly changed into a polite smile when the male introduced himself. Carefully disentangling himself from Akise, trying not to wake the other he proffered his hand "Hi, My name is Ryoko" He gave no last name determined not to get caught up in the past and instead keep looking forward, he continued "I am Akise's boyfriend, It's nice to meet you." He smiled kindly at the other. Yukise seemed nice enough, at any rate he didnt appear to have the personality disorders that the second twin did.

Yukise was a bit flabbergasted. "Did you say what I think you did?" he said staring at Ryoko. Minami giggled. "Yes its true Yuki-nii. Our precious little Aki found himself true love." she said puffing out her cheeks. Yukise took a moment to let it sink in. "Okay I really have missed a lot. Akise would be about twenty-two now so I guess its natural. I feel like I should have returned with someone." he said sounding defeated. Minami couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry mother won't let you stay single for much longer. As heir to the family you'll have to find someone." she said glancing at Akise. "So before I think of anything else; where is Akise?" he asked looking at her. Minami poked to the still ever so cute and sleeping Akise. "Oh I have an idea. When we get there you Ryoko can carry Akise out the car and you wait inside. He doesn't remember you and the fact that you look seriously different won't help. I have a plan." she said excitedly.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow as Minami spoke to him. He had no clue what the girl was thinking but from his minimal time with her he could still guess it would be something devious and extremely amusing. He was surprised that Akise had not woken after all that was happening, the previous nights activities must have really worn him out. Looking back to Minami he asked casually "so are you going to tell me what your plan is or do you plan to keep me n the dark?" He winked at the girl doubting that she would tell him but letting her know he didnt mind too much if she didnt tell him.

Minami nods with a giggle. "He doesn't remember Yukise since he last saw him when he was only four. So to help Akise deal with the super shock of how different he looks we are going to make it seem like he didn't arrive with us." she said as the limo stops. The driver gets out and opens the door for them. Minami gets out first. She looked around to notice they were home and not at the onsen. "Why did you bring us here?" she asked. "The madame asked me to. She said its fine and would be easier." he said apologizing. "Its fine. I just wanted to wear a yukata there." she pouts waiting for Ryoko to come out. The house behind her in full view.

The Ichijou Estates

Trancy_Anwesen.png

Ryoko gasped as the door opened relieving the huge mansion beyond. He was shocked into silence by the sheer enormity of the place, he had ever imagined that people could actually live in such a place, or have the money to buy a home as big as this. Slowly getting over his shock he looked at Minami and nodded his agreement to her plan, not daring his voice to speak naturally. He hadnt expected that but he guessed this girl wasnt all fun and could be serious when she wanted to.

Carefully he lifted Akise into his arm and got out the car, smiling at how cute the male looked in his arms. He could feel the muscles in his arm strain and the bone grinding slightly from its fracture but he ignored the slight pain trying to keep his voice calm he said "you lead the way, i think i would get lost within seconds in this place!"

Minami nods as she began to walk ahead of them. Yukise jumped out the limo and rushed over towards them. "Sorry to ruin your plans but I don't think carrying Akise is good for you." he said looking at Ryoko. "I have very sharp hearing and I can tell your in pain holding him like that." he said to him. Minami looked at the two. "Yukise...! I'm sure if Ryoko was hurt he wouldn't carry Akise. I mean we all know how he'll react knowing he caused someone pain. I'm sure you know right Ryoko?" she asked looking at him. Akise was one to seriously blame himself to the core knowing he'd hurt someone, especially Ryoko.

Ryoko smiled, trying to hide any pain he felt "i am fine, dont worry about it." he had no intention of letting anyone else carry Akise and after all he had been through he had a very high pain threshold, he could deal with it. After all it was only physical pain, it could be worse. Adjusting the position Akise lay at slightly he looked up at Yukise "Dont worry, i am all right, after all pain tells us we are alive, i am sure as a doctor i dont need to tell you that!"

Yukise chuckled as he heard that. "If you heard that I can guess you've already met our father. Lets head inside." he said walking with them. Minami walked with them to the front doors as they were pulled open. "Mother! Father! We have arrived." she shouts. Suddenly someone appeared at the top of the long staircase in front of them. "They aren't here yet. Its just the four of us for now." a highly familiar voice said. It was Yuujiro, Yukise's twin and Akise's perverted brother. Yuujiro narrowed his eyes upon seeing Ryoko. "Isn't this suppose to be a family weekend?" he said smugly. "Aso is coming so don't be rude. Ryoko is family too." Minami said. "I doubt it. He hasn't met our mother and if she dislikes him is all the better for me." he said. Yukise wonders what this was all about. Yuujiro headed back up the stairs until he was out of sight.

"I guess you two really don't see eye to eye. I'll help you avoid him as much as possible." she said to Ryoko. "Mind filling me in on what that was about?" Yukise asked.

Yuujiro Ichijou

natsume_asahina_52192.jpg

Ryoko scowled at the other, he had inteneded to at least try and keep the peace with yuujiro but upon meeting the man again he guessed it was a lost cause after all. He sighed muttering something under his breath before saying to Yukise "ohh, i guess you didnt hear, when Akise and I were in hospital together i threw a very good punch at your brother for putting Akise in such a state." He talked bluntly not bothering to apologise, he didnt feel any remorse and he felt it was wrong to offer empty apologise to people so instead he just turned to Minami. "Thank you, though i reckon your efforts could well be in vain but anyway. mind showing me where we can lay Akise, he is totally out of it and getting really quite heavy now!" He laughed trying to lighten thee mood and cover thee slight pain that was starting to show in his expression.

Yukise frowns. "He put Akise in the hospital? It seems mother called upon this weekend for a very serious reason after all." he said looking down. "Minami sighs. "You never know. I could be a ninth degree black belt. Anyway, you can take Akise to the sun room. The meeting will happen there anyway so you two and rest there for now." she said leading the way down the left hallway. Yukise heads up the stairs. He wanted to confront Yuujiro before the meeting.

Ryoko followed Minami as he watched Yukise go up the stairs behind them. He sighed, this was going to be awkward after all. Shaking his head he entered the sun room, gently laying Akise down on the sofa and sitting down himself, resting the males head on his lap. He rubbed his shoulder, rolling it around in its socket trying to relieve it of the stress.

"Should I get Yukise to check that out for you? I know this is going to be weird but you have nothing to worry about. You want to protect our little angel so you are on the right side of the fight. Besides Yuujiro, everyone here treasures Akise like a pearl." she said with a gentle smile. "I'll go make sure those two don't kill one another before mother gets here." Minami said leaving the room. Akise slowly opened his eyes as he glanced up at Ryoko. "Its just us finally"

Ryoko looked down at Akise as he spoke, surprised. He raised an eyebrow and flicked the others nose "Hey have you been awake all this time? You realise you are heavy right?" He grinned and continued to tease the male "Honestly i thought i was being nice not waking you and you were awake the entire time!" He laughed amused before he brought his hand up to brush through the others hair comfortingly.

"I woke up when Yukise said to put me down. You know how I feel about hurting you but I also know how you feel when I say something about it." he said looking at him. Akise sat up with a sigh. "So we are here. Its making me seriously nervous. I have no idea what to do. I don't want everyone to hate Yuujiro. We are brothers after all." he said looking down. Just then a young looking woman entered the room. She had tattoos on bother her shoulders. Her gaze softens as she looked at them. "My precious baby boy. Come here." she said smiling. Akise got up walking over to her and she hugged him tightly. Her gaze drifted over to Ryoko. "And who might you be dear?" she asked him.

Maria Ichijou

anime-girl-wallpaper-635.jpg

Standing Ryoko bowed slightly "I am Ryoko," deciding he should give his last name he continued "Ryoko Takayuki, pleased to meet you." He straitened "sorry for the intrusion, I am Akise's boyfriend." He smiled poilitly, his heart beating slightly faster in anticipation for how this woman would react. She was very beautiful and Ryoko guessed she was a very good fighter and would destroy him in a second if she wanted to. He suppressed a shiver, never having met one of his boyfriends family before. It put him on edge, not knowing how to act around a family, never really having had one. He looked at Akise briefly giving him a small smile.

She stood there a bit surprised. "Did you say Akise's boyfriend?" she reiterated just to be sure. That made Akise nervous as he never heard his mother sound so shocked before. Letting go of Akise for a moment she walked over and took hold of both of Ryoko's hands. "You have no idea how happy you've made me today young man. It was clear where Minami got her energy from. "We should hold a sake ceremony." she said smiling. Akise ran over shaking his head no. "That's not necessary mother. Besides, Ryoko isn't very good around a lot of people. So save that for another day." he insisted. She tilts her head looking at Ryoko. "I bet if I offer Ryoko a copy of your entire baby photo collection he'd agree to the ceremony." she said grinning. Minami, Yukise and Yuujiro walked into the room. "Oh mother you are here. Yes!!" Minami cheers. Yukise looked at Akise and Ryoko. "By the looks of it mother is causing trouble." he said with a sigh.

Just then Akise's father walked in. "Lets sit and get the important things out of the way. Then you all can giggle like school girls." he said taking a seat on one of the couches. "Very well. We will talk later Ryoko." she said with a cheerful smile. Akise went to the sofa they were on before and sat with Ryoko. "Sorry about that. She's as energetic as Minami but she's also very scary. Not sure if you picked up on the ceremony thing but its a yakuza thing. Avoid at all costs." he whispers to him.

Takanami Ichijou

Koizumi.Itsuki.full.1047709.jpg

Ryoko grinned sitting beside Akise he whispered back "really? I dont know, the offer was extremely tempting, i bet you were super cute as a baby!" He laughed softly. Maria seemed perfectly nice, he could really tell where Minami got her energy from now, it was very apparent to him the two females were very alike, but he guessed that that boded well for him, after all he seemed to get on well with Minami so hopefully he would with Maria too. He hoped so, he didnt want to cause any trouble for the family.

Looking around the room at all the unfamiliar faces Ryoko felt extremely out of place, he shouldn't be here, not at such an important family discussion. Mentally preparing himself he sat up a little straighter, pushing his hair back from his eyes nervously and running a hand over his hair and down the pony tail, making sure it sat neatly.

Maria stands in the center of the couches. "I am sure you are wondering why I have called this meeting. It is to discuss a terrible rumor I was made away of. This rumor involving Akise and Yuujiro. I dislike hearing such things about my family but to have been given legit proof to back it up is where the line is drawn. I shall let you both plead your case as well as if any witnesses wish to speak up as well. Then I'll be your judge and executioner." she said sternly. "Akise you go first." she said. Akise looked down instantly. "Uh, I really don't have anything to say. Yuujiro just likes to pick on my is all. Its not that serious." he mutters

Ryoko skowled at Akise's apparent unwilliness to accept the seriousness of the situation. Squeezing Aise's hand he swallowed, ready to accept whatever what he was about to say might do for him and his chances of being accepted I to this family, but if it meant saving Akise a lot of pain then he would deal with it. Breathing in deeply his heart pounding hard, scared for the reprocutions.

"Sorry, I just want to..." He paused trying to clam him self as the blood rushed to his face, he was terrible with focus being on him, he didnt like it and it made him cautious and self conscious. "I feel the need to point out that what Akise is saying is a serious understatement. I know I shouldn't be interfering in your family so I am sorry but..." He breathed in again finally gaining his voice more and talking more confidently "but I Dont want to see Akise in pain especially if I sit back and do nothing about it." He fell silent realising he had been gripping Akise's hand quite tightly, he released his hand placing them in his lap quietly muttering "sorry"

Akise glanced at Ryoko when the other began to talk. He was surprised he was actually speaking up. Minami smiled as she listened to Ryoko. This got the conversation underway. "An outsider should know his place." Yuujiro scoffed as he glares towards Ryoko. "Silence Yuujiro!! I am glad you said something Ryoko. I had a feeling Akise was going to be tight lipped about this. I am not sure how long you've been with my son but do tell of any odd encounters between Akise and Yuujiro. I would like to know exactly what is going on. At least until the info I requested arrives." she said looking at him.