its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko looked up at Minami shocked, he didnt ever want to leave Akise's side, he knew he would probably be left broken beyond repair. Suddenly he became oblivious to everyone around them, he focused only on Akise and he placed his hand on the others cheek, cupping it softly before leaning in and passionately kissing the man, ignoring everything that was around them. He pulled away slightly, gasping out "Dont ever leave me." His eyes were full of worry but he still wasn't going to back down from this trip, he didnt want Akise alone with Hus brother and if he was hoping to meet the pother parents now was as good a time as any. He pulled Akise back in, kissing him again, wrapping his arms around tightly around the mans back.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise was dumbfounded as Ryoko kissed him. On the other hand his sister was smiling happily. "Oh my with that kind of straightforwardness, I sense no worries from here on out. Just be as honest as that and our mother will love you just as much as she loves Akise." she said as she looked at her menu. Akise's face was as red as a tomato. "Ryoko... what was that for? I told you already I am not leaving you. Public affection... " he stops feeling completely shy now. He hides behind his menu. "Order something.... You said you were hungry right." he said absolutely flustered

Ryoko smiled reassured that this would go well, on one level at least. His lips curved up in a slight smile as he looked at Akise's bright red face "your so cute." he said quietly before picking up the menu himself, looking over it. "there is far too much choice here, and it all sounds amazingly delicious!" He looked over it again trying to come to a decision. "have you been here before? what would you recommend?" He asked putting the menu back on the table and looking up at either Minami or Akise hoping one of them would be able to offer some sort of advice.

"I don't eat out at restaurants very often. This is my first time here." Akise said. Minami nods. "My first time here as well. I'm getting the pancake breakfast platters. It comes with bacon, eggs and sassuages." she says. Akise glanced at Ryoko. "Order whatever you want to try. We can take it with us if you don't finish." he says happily. This was a nice outing. His sister reminds him of his mother so he was a bit at ease knowing Minami likes Ryoko.

Ryoko nodded and looked again, "well in that case i think i'll have the waffles with fruit and cream." he shut his menu placing it to one side. "a cup of tea would be nice as well actually, i think i need to wake up a bit more, my mind feels like its still foggy with you." He leant over and kissed Akise on the cheek, laughing softly he said "i might stop soon but i wouldnt count on it!"

Akise glanced over at Ryoko. "Please cut it out. I'm not liking being kissed where so many people can see." he said looking down. The waiter walked back over and was ready to take the orders. Minami orders for the three of them and smiled. "Okay so after this we will go to the airport. After that straight to the onsen." she says. Akise looked up. "Not to the house? Why there?" he asked. "Mother wanted to unwind after our family meeting so later tonight we will go to the house. The meeting is at father's health retreat for relaxing after." Minami says.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow, what was so important that it required going to somewhere relaxing? Whatever was happening it sounded like he was going to be the outsider that wasn't really wanted there but no matter. He wasn't leaving Akise. "If you don't mind me asking, what is this family meeting about? Or do you not know either?" He asked pulling his hair over his shoulder to allow the back of his shirt to dry out, his hair was still slightly damp but it was slowly drying out in the sun light of the day.

"It's about our sweet Akise and Yuujiro. Mother heard about what was going on wants to get the truth out. She dislikes family qurrales. When you meet her you'll realize how important family is to her. Once she likes you it's impossible to get her to go away. She'll help anyone she considers family. So you'll get super spoiled Ryoko." she said. Akise holds Ryoko's hand. "Mother is kind. She will like you. I'm not worried." he said. Minami giggles a bit. "Aki!! I heard mother calls Aso all the time is that true!?" she said. Akise blinks. "I have no idea. Wait that would explain how she found out what was going on. Aso must perish." Akise said frowning

Ryoko squeezed the others hand smiling. "sounds nice." he commented as he looked at Akise hoping maybe he could become part of this close knit family. He looked away as the waiter returned with their food and set it down on the table. He looked at the food, it look delicious. Removing his hand from Akise's he picked took a sip of his tea. It tasted fresh and he sighed inwardly as he felt the liquid slip don his throat. He didn't want to talk about Akise's brother at the moment but he didnt know how else to change the subject so he just stayed silent.

"Yes!! The food has arrived. Time to chow down." Minami said before digging into her stack of pancakes. Akise poked at his plate of food. He didn't mind restaurant food but it wasn't the same as food cooked by Ryoko. He couldn't instantly tell there was a lack of compassion by whoever cooked it. Minami glanced up at her brother. "Stop over analyzing the food. It's good. I wouldn't suggest a place with bad food." she said. Akise glanced over at Ryoko to see if he had taken a bit of his food yet.

Ryoko chuckled at Minami's exclamation, she really was an amusing girl. He picked up his fork and cut out a triangle of the waffle eating it and some of the fruit and cream together. It was good, he like waffles a lot and thy were reasonably filling. he looked over at Akise "go on eat, it;s pretty good, granted not as good as your cooking but it's nice." He put on a playful smile before saying "or maybe yu want me to feed it to you? By mouth or fork?" He teased although a part of him hoped that Akise would take him up on the offer.

Akise glanced down as he looked at his plate of food. "If you wish to feed me please use the fork. I have a feeling she's brainstorming a new book as we speak." he said with a sigh. Minami chuckled as she ate. "I would never but I can't say that I am not either." she says almost finished eating. His gaze drifts towards Ryoko as he awaited to see if the other would actually be willing to feed him. It was a bit awkward but he asked for it.

Ryoko picked his fork carefully cutting into Akise's food and picking it up. Grinning he leaned in closer to the other whispering "you said I could so no backing out!" Before he brought the food up to the mans mouth.

Akise blushed as he was about to be fed. He couldn't believe he just agreed to this. It was a step away from being kissed again. He nods to Ryoko's words as he parts his lips and takes the food into his mouth. Minami was enjoying the view from her seat. It was already imprinted in her mind for a new manga.

Ryoko took his fork back and cheekily said "well I am starving and Dont have the time to feed you so for now you may keep your dignity!" He turned back to his food digging in happily, savouring the taste before she dug in happily,glad to finally get some food inside him. Finishing quickly he sat back sighing contentedly and picked up his tea, sipping it as he relaxed.

Akise pouts a bit as he started to feed himself. He was glad Ryoko didn't seem too preoccupied with worrying. Minami's cell began to ring and she answers it. Her expression still as happy as pie. After a few seconds she hung up and hums a merry tune. Akise was curious as to who had called but he wasn't one to pry unless necessary. His gaze diverts from his sister to Ryoko. The other looked so relaxed and for some reason gave him the urge to want to paint. Akise sighs as he continues to eat.

Ryoko looked over at Akise, smiling as he saw the other looking at him before finishing his tea. His face showing his ease with the world. He wouldn't bother worrying, what would happen would happen and fretting would do naught but make it worse so he just forgot his worries, for the moment at least. Shutting his eyes briefly he enjoyed the warm rays of sunlight on his body and hummed a soft tune.

"Listen up you two. The flight is on its way so we have to get going soon. Are you both good to go? Is there anywhere you want to go before we head to the airport?" Minami asked with a smile. Akise only finished half his food. He glanced over at his sister. "I want to stop somewhere rather quick. I won't be long." he said before glancing at Ryoko. He wonders if he wanted to stop somewhere.

Ryoko nodded "ok then, well i dont need anything, at least i dont think i do so i am ready when you are." He stood and looked away slightly, tilting his head towards the ground "ummm, sorry but i dont have any money at the moment, had some problems over the past months so..." he bowed towards Minami "please could you pay the bill, i am terribly sorry." He hated the position he was in and he was still waiting to hear back after the interview, he just hoped that by some miracle he would manage to get the job, he hated Akise paying for most things and he was running low on money in his bank.

Minami looked at Ryoko. "Please don't bow to me. I find that a bit rude. It was my treat to bring you both here. So don't do that Ryoko. I know your situation with Akise. We talk more than you think. So I am not worried or troubled by this and neither should you." she said standing. Akise got up as well and stood beside Ryoko. "Lets go to the car and wait for her. Then we can head out. We have a long day ahead of us." he said

Ryoko nodded, linking his hand with Akise's as he walked towards the car. He felt bad for not paying anything, he didnt like freeloading it made him feel as if he was in dented too that person but he guessed it would be ok of it was Minami, she seemed nice after all.

Getting into the car he sat down on the far side, shuffling over to allow Akise to get in and sit beside him.

"When you get the job treat her to a meal. She loves to eat and you won't feel bad anymore." Akise whispers to him with a kiss. He was happy that the other thought things out so much. Though at times it was a bit tiring. He sits beside him in the limo and soon Minami joins them. She closed the door and the driver began to head to the airport. Akise cuddles up to Ryoko and falls into a light sleep.

Ryoko smiled gently as he felt Akise fall asleep upon him. Careful not to wake the other he slowly lifted his arm up and rested it on the mans head gently stroking his hair as he looked at his boyfriends peacefulk face. He smiled.

Looking up at Minami he asked "so if you two talk so much would you mind me asking how Much you know about me?" He wasn't annoyed new was just wary, he wanted too know so he would feel more at ease and relaxed, not wanting to let too Mich slip about himself but if it was Minami he didnt mind.

Akise was feeling so relaxed in Ryoko's arms. Minami glanced over at him. "I know not too much but a fair share. Akise was worried about relationship things and he called me for advise. I know how you met and that your all my brother can think about. I know that your very caring when it comes to Akise and you dislike being a burden to anyone. I also know you punched Yuujiro. I give you thumbs up for that!" she says with a smile. Minami knew not all but definitely enough. "He's trying his best so you should cut yourself some slack. I can understand how you felt back at the restaurant. Just don't become too preoccupied with such a thought. It'll cause conflict between the two of you one day." she said

Ryoko nodded and looked down at Akise, lovingly "ok then, thank you." He smiled at Minami, she really was a lovely girl, Akise was lucky to have her for a sister. Tilting his head down he lightly kissed the top of the sleeping man's head smiling to himself at the peaceful look on his face. He looked back to Minami "so this twin brother, is he like the one I punched?"